House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Hey Patrick!
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_lkodb6UpHo1qdg2p2o1_500
Check out what I found!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 pm

More pictures:
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_lf2opkdv4k1qdg2p2o1_500
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_laye3dBpZk1qdg2p2o1_500
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_la3q3njUvN1qdg2p2o1_500
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_l9ghpfhSha1qdg2p2o1_500
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_l9fenb8hCO1qdg2p2o1_500
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_l8x2toqCXV1qdg2p2o1_500
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_l8t0pjiICX1qdg2p2o1_500
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_l8sq1smnHI1qdg2p2o1_500
The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_m6uttjizdk1qdg2p2o1_500
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Mark- I just wondered around a bit. Not many people here seemed all that hurt... And maybe the changed sometimes... But for now everything seemed fine. It actually kind of made me feel useless... So I headed out into town. I went to the hospital and started going to random rooms in the critical emergency ward. I sat and talked with people who were sick. I would take their hand at some point and let my energy flow to them. I didn't heal everyone but I did try to talk to everyone. The people who had the most to live for I let live. If I healed everyone suspicions would get raised. When I started to feel really tired I headed back to the mansion again, feeling accomplished.

Kersten- (You start. I would but parents are kicking me off)

Jake- When I got back I saw her dancing with some other guy and frowned. I guess I couldn't stop her. I mean, really. We were just friends. She could do whatever she wanted. None of my business. I finished off the bottle then set it down somewhere. When they stopped dancing I walked over. "Hello again," I said to Giselle, ignoring the other guy.

Nate- "You could actually," I pointed out. "You need pretty good balance to skateboard. Depending on what your doing, one wrong move could get you seriously hurt." But I bet she just meant the simple stuff. Still though. On the simple stuff if you made certain wrong moves you could get hurt. And I didn't want her to get hurt.

Jenna- When he tossed me over his shoulder I squeaked a bit and held on tight. I got a bit freaked out by not being on the ground. When all I had to figure out where I was was my sense of movement. "I can walk you know!" When he set me down on the bed, though, I felt a lot better. "Nah, I don't mind cuddling," I said as I snuggled up to him. "I love you too. G'night."

James- I woke up not much long later and realized Caius' shirt was covering me. Well, on me anyway. I got up and left his shirt on the couch. When I looked around I noticed my boyfriend was in the kitchen, shirtless. I smiled a little bit and stood up, walking over. "Good morning, my love. What are you making?" I don't believe I had tried his cooking in quite a long time.

Shelly- "I don't like horror. And sci-fi creeps me out. Romance is all about loving someone and how you're gonna have a great happy ever after. And I never did. Fantasy lets me escape so I like it most." I got a bit more comfy as the movie started. Two towers. My favorite of the three.

Trey- I stumbled out of the bar hours later, totally drunk and took off into the sky. I flew crookedly, the wind catching my wings in all the wrong ways. And I was too sloshed to straighten out. So as one breeze lifted up my left wing while pushing down my right and I turned right and ended up crashing into the ground. At least the pain was dulled though. I stood up, and tried stretching out my wing, it just sent a jolt of pain down the bones. "Shit," I muttered. I think I broke it. I gingerly folded my wing to my back then started to make my way to the mansion. I eventually got there then just wondered around inside, not sure where I was going.

Jay- (Repost? Sorry)

Night all!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Roje: "I know. I have learned that lesson when I was younger." I looked at him "no worries."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Jay's teeth grazed across my arm as I pulled it away. I took a couple steps back, confused, worried and, dare I say it, frightened as I put a protective shield around myself, because I didn't know what was going on. One minute there was recognition in Jay's eyes, as if he knew, or at least believed, that I really was his wife, and then something went horribly wrong and he turned on me, trying to bite me as he if were a... "No." I whispered breathlessly, not wanting to believe it even though I knew it was true. Because I had warned Tara about it. Tears filled my eyes and, for once, I didn't bother trying to hide them. "No, Jay, you're not like this! You're not a monster! Please, stop." I knew it was too late, there wasn't anything I could do, no amount of begging would bring my Jay back. My Jay was gone, replaced by a monster, erased from the face of the Earth. Even his spirit would be that of a monster now. I had never felt so alone in my entire life as I did in that moment when I realised that my Jay no longer existed.

Once the diving was done and everyone went to bed, I snuck into the guest bedroom. Currently, I was lying on the bed, looking at Kersten as she changed into her pyjamas with a smirk. She really did look hot when wearing less clothing. "So, who's better, the diving guys or me?" I asked, kind of joking but also kind of serious since I was actually curious about who Kersten prefered.

I smiled and watched Jenna fall a little whe, stroking her cheek gently with the back of my hand until she fell asleep. When she did, I just flose my eyes and thought about what a rollercoaster of a day it had been. I would have to do something about Patrick, definately, because the last time I left my girlfriend's ex alone she took advantage of it. And I didn't want that to happen again.

"I am making omlettes. I answered, turning my attention from the frying oan to kiss James softly. "If you don't like omlettes, however, I can make you something else to eat. I then turned my attention back to the omlette, making sure it was cooked well. "By the way, if you wish to sleep here tonight, you must sleep in my bed. There is no room for discussion, this is an order, James." I spoke with an authoritive tone that I used when there were more of us and I had been elected as the leader - which was not fair on James, in my opinion, since he created our little family - to make certain that James knew that I was being serious. "That couch will only make parts of your body ache, and I don't want that. The bed would be far more comfortable."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm

"Well, I do get rather scary when someone angers me, and those women deserved it." I smirked and kissed Sam's jaw again beofre my head returned to his chest. "Yeah, it was deffinately amazing, and I actually enjoyed it. I wouldn't usually do things like that, so it was good to let go a little and let of some steam. And the kissing thing - I actually had fun doing that, watching their shocked, disgusted faces as I gave you a big kiss right in front of them." I wouldn't dare to kiss Sam like that in public usually, but it just had to be done to irritate the women who abused my wonderful boyfriend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Sam- "Thanks for sticking up for me though. I don't know anybody else who would have done that." _Of course, I don't know anybody else. I've always been pretty quiet and reserved when it came to meeting people. Of course, I gained some courage ashen I found Reyna upset, the day we met. I just felt I had to make her happy. I had to cheer her up and make her forget that she was upset about some guy. I actually won her over, which is quite weird for me. I've always just given up if a woman had a boyfriend._ He pressed a kiss to her forehead and let out a relaxed sigh.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Dilynn- Her eyes looked across the green mass that was the backyard, searching for some kind of interesting thing to do or even watch. With a frown, she stood and leaned against the porch's railing. Her hand ran through her hair and she ruffled it near the end. _Now that I'm feeling better, I just wanna be back in my place of solitude. Since, you know, I'm being ignored by my best friend._ She grabbed the water bottle and finished it off, closing her eyes as she did so.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 pm

ello? anyone here? i'll try to do replies, but im running on two hours sleep and they probably won't be good... i'll do the ones i want to first, and then i'll do the others.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Mandie Anderson; I grinned and nodded, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Thank you for saying that. You probably don't realize how much that meant to me, to hear you say that. Heck, to hear anyone say that! I mean, I've heard people say how good Trent is, but I've never had anyone compliment me on my parenting." It felt nice, I guess... Like I was getting praised for just doing my regular job. I wasn't doing anything special, but I was still impressing someone. "And I'll gladly accept your help with raising Trent. I know that if you have anything to do with it, he will grow up to be a gentleman." Just like his father requested. Heck, just like his father was himself. I kind of required myself to bring up Trent as a gentleman. My dad was a gentleman, my brother the same, and also Joshua... So, it was only fair that Trent be raised that way. Jackson hadn't been raised like that, and just look at what happened to him...

Suzie Sylvester; ”Oh,” I said as I made the water ball disappear, “Jake taught me how to do that. Well, actually, he did it one day and threw it at me… Then I asked him how to do it, just so I could do it to him back.” I wouldn’t mention what happened after that, because I didn’t think that my new boyfriend would want to hear that… And I kind of wish that I didn’t do it anyways… Especially considering the fact that I broke up with him a little bit after that.

I was just about to say that I was beginning to get bored with Suzie… But I think I just got an idea. >:3

Ryan Phillips; I nodded in understanding and looked over at the movie, although I wasn't really paying attention all that much. I guess I understood why she didn't like chick flicks now. She didn't have that 'happy ever after'. Maybe she would get it someday. With someone that wasn't a jerk like her ex-husband. I hoped that we were still friends by then. Then I could see her happy, and actually loved. Why was I thinking about this so much, though? I felt like it was personal to Michelle, and that I shouldn't be concerned with this. I shut my eyes for a second and opened them again, trying to clear my mind and focus on the movie playing in front of me.

Maddox Anderson; I looked at the games and pulled out chutes and ladders. "What about this game? This used to be my favorite game as a kid." my dad and I would play games all the time. When I was little, at least, I would always ask him to play with me right when he got home. He always told me that I should ask my sister, but she always cheated (or so I thought), so I didn't like playing games with her. "Or what about clue?"

Patrick Lasorella; (i'll type something for him tomorrow.)

Nadine Anderson; I acted like I rubbed my knuckles on my shoulder, and blew it off. "Pshh, I have a good bloodline. Have you seen my family?" I asked with a wink and a smile. "I'm totally kidding. I don't even know what makes a bloodline 'good'." I gazed down at the sand, and then back up at Brady. "It's nice to know that your mom would've liked me though... It's kind of... reassuring. I don't know. It makes me feel like we both made the right decision with this whole marriage thing." I smiled a bit and pressed a short kiss to his lips, and when I pulled away I just smiled at him.

Giselle Caldwell; "Hey Jakey! Look! I made a new friend!" I gestured to the guy that I barely even knew, and he nodded. 'Um... right. I think I'll just... go, now...' (He had seen the frown from Jake and assumed that he was indeed, her boyfriend, and that she was just drunk and clueless. Which, she was kinda drunk... she wasn't clueless though. ^_^) I grinned and waved goodbye to him as he walked away to the bar. "Aw. Apparently my friend doesn't like you." I stuck out my tongue playfully and took a sip from the beer I received from him. It was... what? My third beer? Mixed with two shots... Eh, I was fine. I could still walk in a straight line, kind of, and that was all that mattered, right? Razz
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 pm

*Yawn* My head hurts -_- Morning Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Good morning! Very Happy I'll do replies now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Brady- "Of course we did. I love you and you love me. That's what counts." Giving her a smile in return, he grasped her hand in his and intertwined their fingers. "I don't even know what a good bloodline is. I suppose one that's of upstanding genetics?" He shrugged and looked back to the ocean.  "My father never really made sense to anyone but Henry. He always knew what he was talking about. He even followed a lot of ridiculous rules my father had set. Really ridiculous rules."

Henry- "I don't know why anyone wouldn't compliment you on your parenting. Your doing the best you can." His hands cupped her cheeks and he smirked. "I'll do my best to be right by the both of you. For however long you'll have me, and then on. That's just the way my mother raised me." _My father however raised me to be the opposite. A cold, business man. For a long time I was caught in between, but my mother was always right._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey wolfie, hey linz Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi Smile, I'll probably be off to bed now. Got some school stuff to deal with tomorrow
School. It starts on Friday!
Rex, don't remind me.
that half of the duo happens to be quite weird.
Yeah, Rex and Dex. Rub it in my face, thanks.
I prefer to hang out with people who don't get drunk after one beer Dilynn.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm

That's a bit stupid, 1 day then the weekend.... WHy not just start on the next Monday?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm

"You're welcome." I grinned, drawing lazy patterns on Sam's shirt just to give me something to do. "I'll always stick up for you, because that's what couples do, they stick up for each other." I pressed a kiss to Sam's chest and then added. "And anyone who messes with you will regret they ever did, because I can be tough when I need to, as you saw earlier." I chuckled.

"Oh, cool I guess." I shrugged a little and then smiled up at Suzie. "Well, if Jake taught you something, maybe I should teach you something too. Is there anything arty you'd like to learn?" Whatever I taught Suzie, I was going to make sure it was better than a ball of water, just so that I could be better than Jake. Kind of. I just wanted to be a better boyfriend than he was so Suzie didn't feel like she made a mistake breaking up with him and then dating me again or something. I don't know, I wasn't thinking straight.

I'll be going soon too. Hanging out with Gavin later :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Okay, see you guys later. I'll just chill and play guitar until then Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Something about the high school giving you the supply list on Friday so you have the whole weekend to pick up everything.
I wouldn't be drinking if you wouldn't haw insulted me.
How did I insult you? All I said was that I'd rather have a guy friend than a girl for a friend. What's the big deal?
We've been friends since you got here. Suddenly you cousin happens to show up and your too good to have a girl as a friend?
Alright, let's go ahead and go our seperate ways. Be nice and give eachother a nice fake smile. *Smiles and stands between them* Move along now.
Off to bed, goodnight or Goodmorning to you guys
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Bye linz!

And not soon soon, I still have about 1hr 30mins! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Goodnight linz! And lol ok wolfie XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Yup, I'm excited Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Cool Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Hee hee! And I has a plan since he always sits on the small couch which, when he puts his stuff on there too, doesn't leave room for me, so if I put my dad's laptop there, he'll have to sit on the big couch with me! :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Lol XD
I think my grandad has sky, so what channel was the ellen show on and what time? lol
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next