House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am

Heehee! ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 am

Okies, I'm not gonna stay on any later than one! Unless I'm replying too something XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 am

Made Ruby's history, finally DX

Well, I would rather not say when I was born, but let's just say that it was a long long time ago. I was the oldest of six siblings, though I had three other siblings that were deceased before I could remember. It was a lovely life. My parents were good friends with many royal heirs, which made our social status climb. We lived in luxury, with the finest quality dresses and china. As the Black Pl- um... a certain disease slowly crept into our little town, one by one, my sibilings were disappearing. Four of my siblings were already gone when my father passed away, and not long after, one more sibling left. My mom couldn't take the pain and sorrow anymore. She commuted suicide by hanging herself. It was just me and my little brother left. I tended to him as he became sick and slowly passed away. I decided that I had to carry on the family. I had to make my mom proud. Once my last family member was gone, I went to the only witch I knew of and asked her to make me immortal. She turned me to a vampire, and I didn't complain about it. I was safe from the plague, and I would live for as long as I wanted to. After a... few... years, I was introduced to a handsome man. The way his blue eyes sparkled and the way he smiled made me melt. The downsides, though, were that I was his family's housekeeper, and he already was betrothed. I needed the money... but I loved him, and I risked the only job I could find. I (as they say today) slept with him. He told me that he loved me, and he called me his 'Beautiful Mistress'. I knew it was wrong, and I never meant to upset his wife, but she caught us together... in bed... She obviously was not happy, and she tried to attack me. The vampire instincts came out and I came at her, hissing. I ended up biting and killing her slowly, which led my love to become angry with me. He told me he had never loved me, and that he only said that so that I wouldn't become upset and leave him. I remember being tempted to kill him also, but I loved him. I couldnt do it. I just went to my room, collected my things, and left. I have never been interested in love since then, and I lived my life in Europe for a while, until I decided to come here, like everyone else. I roamed around for years and years until I discovered this mansion. So, Here I am.

rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 am

Ross- He smiled and walked back outside. Once they were in the safety of the woods, he walked a bit slower and looked over at her. "Whats your favorite thing to do whe you get bored anyway?"

Ian- "Baseball is an alright sport. A Rod and Jeter can play some serious ball." He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest again.

Corey- He got back to the mansion a little while later. Shifting human, he walked inside and straight to his room. He noticed snow was gone along with all the clothing sophie had in the room that he could remember. With a sigh, he walked ingot eh bathroom and showered quickly. After, he sat on his bed wearing a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. _Of course when I say something to defend myself it's going over board._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 am

Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 am

*Chuckles a bit* Still young enough to be embarrassed about your age, I see, Ruby. Though, I believe you and Caius may actually be around the same age.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 am

I sigh and look down at Snow. She was curled up into a tilt ball and chewing on my shoe alittle. I softly laugh and pay her head.

I smile and look over at him. "So are you into any sports. You know playing any? " I ask and ruffle my hair that was in my face
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Dayna- I heard Rascal give a low bark, as if to say 'yup!' and Kara... Well she was to busy trying to catch Rascal, she was crawling now, so it was cute! I smiled as I finished my sandwich. "Anyway, I'll see you later." I smiled, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then left, heading for Sammi's flat in town. Once I had gone to her flat, she let me in, we had a nice chat, then we went shopping. I bought a witch outfit for myself for the Halloween party in October, and I had seen a cute kitten outfit which would be perfect for Kara-Jayne! So I decided to buy them both, well, I was sorted for the Halloween ball, party, thing. Whatever it was. I also bought a cute jacket which was a nice pale pink, and it said Daddy’s Little Princess on the back, I thought it was super cute, so I bought it for KJ. I had told Sammi everything there was to know about her, since she had read about me and Matt in magazines and stuff.

Nathalie- I had finished the song, Dayna and Xavier had clapped, and Taylor had cheered. I smiled. Dayna said that she could record the song, which was great! I couldn’t wait, I was really glad that I had sung the song alright, and it was the first time X-ie had heard me sing and he thought I was good. I smiled and just enjyed the moment.

Roxi- I had earned enough money to make a living now, so I bought a flat in town, maybe I could go to college, or university to try to get a better job, I can still keep my job to keep paying off the debts and stuff, so I should be OK. I can live a life… On my own… Find a guy once I’ve got a decent job, have a family of my own, be happy. Yeah. I liked the sound of that. I packed my bags then left for my new home in the town. Maybe one day fate would take me back to the mansion, though I hoped not.

Tyler- I had seen what happened and I sorta understood why he had been keeping to himself. Once I had finished my toast, I stood up, taking mine and TJ's plates and putting them into the dishwasher, and throwing the iced toast into the bin. "Come on TJ, I've got something to show you." I said, he nodded and came with me out into the garden. Out in the garden, I taught TJ how to control his powers, and how to do a few cool stuff with them, like draw patterns out of fire, create a water-tornado and other stuff like that by mixing the elements together.

Kyle- Okay, now was time to go… I just… I just didn’t wanna stay, no matter what Taylor said. I did not care. I could get some kinda job, and try to make a living, not be a huge idiot like I was before. I was seventeen now! I needed to find a way to get my life together before it ended. Well… Maybe I should get a job, and just stay here until I’ve earned enough… Okay. That’s what I’ll do. I went into town to try and find myself a reasonable job.

Sierra- I heard his thooughts, loud and clear. Well, of course he couldn’t marry a fifteen year old! That would just be… Weird. Like Denzel, I wanted this relationship to last, but once it ended, I was gonna have to promise myself never to fall in love again. So then I could just focus on being the stupid monster that I had become. He was right about me though, I would tell him to move onto a girl his age. I mentally sighed. Nothing can last forever. Except a vampire’s life, unless they get killed. We weren’t exactly invincible!

Christina- I smiled and I gazed into his eyes. I loved him… I had never really been in love before… It was kind of a strange feeling, but it was a nice feeling, I couldn’t really explain it, but when he was here, nothing else mattered, everything was fine, every time I see him or just think about him, it made me smile. And… I loved him.

Candi- I shrugged, another thing I hadn't really thought about before. "I just do something I find fun, play soccor, play tennis, run, play an instrument, play basketball, and sometimes even go down to the gym." I laughed a little. "I bet I sound stupid saying that but..." I shrugged. I guess it's just who I am." I smiled. "What about you? WHat do you do when your bored?" I asked, since he had asked me.

Kara-Jayne- I giggled and clapped, I has happy now that I could walk, but I was happy all the time! I loved my family and couldn’t wait for mommy to get home so I could show her how I could walk now! I bet she’ll be really pleased. Oh! And proud of me too! I hoped she would be anyway! Daddy was nice! So I huggled him some more.

Tim- I had found work in a shop and I worked there every day, from nine in the morning till one. It kept me busy, so I had something to do. I would have get ready, have breakfast then go to work. Grab some lunch on the way back to the beach, I had left my surfboard hidden near the beach so I could go there straight after work. I always wore swim shorts underneath my jeans so I could go to the beach. Then I would go back to the mansion, get a shower, have some dinner, some sort of microwave meal since I can’t cook! Then I’ll chill out, then go to bed and the cycle starts over again. Pretty boring routine, but it kept me occupied!

Okie doke, time for bed XD Night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 pm

G'night Scampers

Ah, I'm incorrect. He is a few years younger than you.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Corey- He stood and stretched a moment before walking or of his room and down the hall to hers. He knocked slightly and looked down at the handle, seeing if it twisted. "Sophie, can I come in a moment?"

Ian- "I used to play basketball. When I was a kid I mean. That was a long time ago." He shook his head and thought about justin. "Before the accident and all."

Ross- "Usually I work out. Since my sister told me that my cousin could beat me up with no effort at all. I tend to hang out with my sister, just because she seems to be doing something all the time. That's it really." He shrugged and looked up at the tree leaves.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 pm

I look over at the door and sigh. "Come in" i say then turn down to Snow whos head went up then went back to chewing on my shoe

"I played soccer but only for ably three years. But them when I ment into middle school Yiu needed to sign up for staying after school do I just passed on it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Ian- He nodded and smiled. "I'm probably not all that good since our team at my highschool was barely paid for on the budget. We weren't any good." He looked down at his hands and sighed. _Justins suh a downer. 'oh, I killed my girlfriend in a car accident and my best friend.' Blah blah blah pal. It was a whole ago when it happened. Get over it._

Corey- He walked into the room and sighed. "I'm sorry. I'll try and get better at it. It's not worth not being with you. I'd rather have no guilt and forget about the human and be with you."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 pm

night scamp

Blade: As I looked into her eyes, I seen just... something, love, and anything else I could see. wrapping my arm around her waist,I pulled her into a hug -that was at the same time- a kiss, gently kissing her and not putting any force, keeping it warm and passionately. Who knew I would kiss her in the backyard
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 pm

I sigh and look up at him. "I know your only like this because you don't want people dead. But Yiur price to live is to kill. To pick good propleto kill just go into their mind. If their thinking wrong kill them. I did that with two guys today." I say and look down at the pups.

I place a hand on my head so I could lean my head on my hand alittle. "You played soccer? Or are Yiu talking about the baser all team?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Ian- "Soccer. Our school never had enough money to buy new uniforms for the team so nobody good ever joined." He looked over at her and frowned. "Our school wasn't exactly the top of the line though."

Corey- He nodded and walked to her. "I can do that. I'll do anything to keep innocent people from dying and to keep you with me." He pressed a kiss to her forehead and sighed. "I'm so sorry."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 pm

"But you made a stupid move today. You could have had the other guy I was feeding on. There was two. Which ment you have one and I have the other but No" I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I find alittle somwthing out and poke my head into the room. "Hey um Corey. This is weird to ask but can you walk over to mu closet an throw me a bag of pads?"

"At my school every team there was only had guys on it. The only one with girls was Soccer. That mostly why girls played soccer at my school. It was the only one for us girls."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Ian- "I would have kept on playing soccer, but my brother had his accident and I just left everything behind. His girlfriend died in that car accident and he blamed himself because he was driving. When he came home I just left with him." He shrugged and looked at her again. "It was partially his fault. He was drinking that night and all."

Corey- He bit his lip and sighed. "Alright." He grabbed a package and tossed it to her. _Perfect. Just perfect._ "I'll be right back alright?" He exited the room and walked to his own, grabbing a bag of jerky and walked back. "I'll put this here for you."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

I catch the bag and smile. "Thanks." I close the door and do my thing then walk out. "Yes. Explains why I was moody today. Which means I'll mostly likely kill more harshly"

I look at him and move my legs from off him then knee next to him. "Let me guess. He was drunk he didn't see a car coming and they crashed. Causeing her to get most I the blow him not. Only getting cuts and scars?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 pm

Nate- When we unfaded later I placed one final kiss on Roje's lips before laying next to her. I may actually be starting to love her! Maybe. I definitely cared about her and how she felt. But it wasn't exactly the same thing I felt for Taylor... But Taylor was different. So I guess this could count as love too. "I love you, ya know that?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Ian- "No, he was drunk before they left. His girlfriend wanted to drive but he wouldn't let her. They went to a party and when they left, he drove them home. His best friend was screwing around in the backseat and when Justin leaned back to yell at him, he pulled the steering wheel to the right. His girlfriend started yelling and then he turned the car too hard and flipped the car. That's all he remembers. The doctors said that his girlfriend died on impact when an oncoming car struck the vehicle. His best friend died while going to the hospital. That's what happened."

Corey- He shrugged and sat on the bed. "Good thing about being a guy I guess." He laid back and looked at her. "Will you come back to our room? I don't want us to be separated over something stupid I did."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 pm

"Oh I see......." I look down then over at him. "Atleast he lived......wait. Was his freinds immortal. Or just plan old shifters who can die?"

I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "Why did you think I was leaving to live in my own room?" I ask and tilt my head as Snow walks onto his cheat and falls asleep.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Mark- I headed to my room and finished getting dried off. I hung up the towel in my bathroom to let it dry then pulled on one of my shirts. I got to putting away my things. I had a few totems I had made with my mom. She'd been teaching me about shaman practices and how the totems helped them channel their powers. I had a few other healer/shaman type things but not much other than that. A few science books.

Kersten- I smiled and nodded. "You're welcome." I put the helmet on the seat then headed to the door. "It was pretty fun." I opened the door, making sure that it closed quietly so his mom wouldn't be able to hear. Then I went off to find Jason. I found him in the kitchen and smiled. "We're back."

Jake- I smiled a bit and then pulled out my lighter. "I beg to differ!" I said as I flipped it open and made a ball of fire. "I'm a more warm guy than a cool guy," I said with a little laugh. Ya, I was definitely more playful than normal at the moment. I bet it was because I was trying to make her happy. Or make myself happy. Something like that.

Nate- When we unfaded later I placed one final kiss on Roje's lips before laying next to her. I may actually be starting to love her! Maybe. I definitely cared about her and how she felt. But it wasn't exactly the same thing I felt for Taylor... But Taylor was different. So I guess this could count as love too. "I love you, ya know that?"

Tara- I grabbed the shovel then headed form the room. Sasha stopped at the door to my secret room. 'I'm gonna stay here...' she said. I just shrugged and kept walking. I led Joe to Mom's secret garden and after checking she wasn't there I walked over. I pointed to his grave and frowned. "There."

Jenna- I shook my head a tiny bit. "I don't think he is... And either way, I wouldn't date him. He left..." Things had seemed perfect with Patrick. But then he had left. And he'd said he'd gotten scared about the fact he loved me but I wasn't sure I believed that. All I knew for sure was he was gone. And Tanya had seemed fine and now she was gone too! I burst into tears worried that, even though he said he wouldn't, Jeremy would get scared about something that happened between us and leave. So I clung onto him, not wanting to let go.

James- I chuckled a bit at his costume choice. "Alright. I think that could be quite a costume for you." Later we could watch Alice in Wonderland so he would know who the character was. "Would you like to create the costume ourselves or shall we order it?" I would find a costume for myself later.
(You should be Alice! Very Happy No, Mort. However much you may want me to, I shall not wear a dress. But it used to be normal! That kind of dress was never normal of men. B- But D: What if Caius wanted you to wear a skirt? Why would Caius want that? I dunno... But it would be awesome! And hilarious! Very Happy No. Aw...)

Shelly- I went to my room and sat on my bed. I felt a bit dizzy so I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands. Ugh, I think I was sick... I had a cramp too. I decided I'd just lay down until it passed. So I slowly laid down, keeping my eyes closed and curled up into a ball. I hated being sick!

Trey- I stumbled out of the bar hours later, totally drunk and took off into the sky. I flew crookedly, the wind catching my wings in all the wrong ways. And I was too sloshed to straighten out. So as one breeze lifted up my left wing while pushing down my right and I turned right and ended up crashing into the ground. At least the pain was dulled though. I stood up, and tried stretching out my wing, it just sent a jolt of pain down the bones. "Shit," I muttered. I think I broke it. I gingerly folded my wing to my back then started to make my way to the mansion. I eventually got there then just wondered around inside, not sure where I was going.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 pm

I am? Oh... Perhaps we should meet someday. I guess I've become accustomed to the 21st century. It seems that he hasn't so much.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm

He tends to stay away from the most of the world. And he has reason. And you have no reason to be self-conscious about your age. And you do look quite good for your age.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Roje: I smiled once he placed one more kiss onto my lips. Looking at him, my smile grew "I love you too." I cupped his face and gently ran my thumb on his cheek. looking in his eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next