House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Mandie Anderson; "May i say that you're looking quite dapper in your new shirt." I said with a cheesy, big grin. I was in a strange mood, and I wanted to be quiet, but it was hard when I was in a weird mood like this. I didn't think Trent would wake up though. He was quite a heavy sleeper. I relaxed, leaning against the white headboard I have had since i moved to the mansion. It was like my books, or my chair. It pretty much followed me everywhere now. I looked over at Henry and tilted my head a bit. "You know, I always wonder where you learned how to be so good with Trent, but I guess it's just a thing that takes over. Like, you have no control over it. I thought I would be a horrible mom, and I mean, I'm actually pretty decent..."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Does anyone wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Henry- "Your not just decent, your quite amazing. I mean, woman at your age don't usually have children. You turned out to be the perfect mother." He walked to bed and sat down at the end, looking at her still. "I wish there were more mothers like you out there. Mothers who would put their children ahead of themselves. Moms who make sure to go even further than perfect for their children." _Unlike my mother. I adored my mother vey much, but she was a weak woman. She would let father push around. Let father teach Brady and I things normal children don't have to learn. My mother was a good woman, but a horrible mother._ He looked at his hands in his lap as he spoke. "I don't think I quite understand what it is to have a connection with a parent. Sure, my father was always with me before Brady was born. He tried teaching me things. I just felt like it was a job. My duty as a Newlin. You and Trent, you guys have a connection. It's so sweet and adorable. Your definitely not decent Mandie."

Do you want to go ahead with the lesson?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah, sure. I just need to remember what I was taught XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Sam- He looked at Eddie and smiled. "Alright Ed, you gotta understand one thing. I'm new at this so take it gentle." His eyes went to Reyna and he shrugged. "We could go to an Italian resturaunt, but that's so traditional. What else is there?" _Traditional isn't always fun. I like to switch dates up a bit. It's better not to be like everybody else._ He thought a moment and smiled.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 pm

"Uhhh..." Somewhere not to traditional? I wasn't really sure what was classed as traditional and what wasn't though! "A chinese restaurant? The kind with the all you can eat buffet thing?" You just went up and got whatever you wanted, that wasn't too traditional, right? Chloe put the mounting block by Spirit, so I guessed that meant that I had to get on now. I mounted Spirit and patted his side gently as I watched Chloe taking the mounting block over to and and Eddie's side.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Mandie Anderson; I smiled and shook my head. Since when did I get so lucky? "Why are you so sweet?" Sometimes it makes me wonder if he has said all this stuff to another girl before, but then I realize that he's too nice to do that. Plus, his reactions to different things can surely say that he hasn't been around anyone like me before. "Thank you, by the way. I keep on thinking that the last thing you said was the sweetest thing ever, but then you just one up yourself. I wonder if you'll ever run out of room to improve.... Probably not." I said with a small smile as I fell to the side and laid on all of my pillows at the top of my bed. It was like laying on a cloud. I looked up at Henry and sighed, a happy sigh. He was so hot... And I don't know about him, but I had never been with anyone like him. He was so different it was intriguing to me. I just wanted to find out more about him. I felt like there would always be something new to learn.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Sam- He sucked in a deep breath as she set the block beside Eddie. Quickly, he gathered himself and mounted the horse. "Chinese sounds good to me. I haven't had it in a while." _Horse riding couldn't be that hard right? I mean, theyre all nice and peaceful. I just don't feel like I'm in control, and it's kinda scary._

Henry- "I'm not sweet, I'm honest." He looked up from his hands and to her. "There's no need to thank me for that. You deserve all the praise I can offer and more. I know I'm a grown man, but somehow I look up to you. I wish I was as wonderful and amazing as you are." He looked away again, trying to consider the things he said. They weren't usually things he said out loud. "Beleive me Mandie, I'm really happy that we met. I'm happy another guy didn't sweep you off your feet. I'm happy that you bring out the best in me. I can say things about my life that I couldn't say to anybody else. Brady wouldn't care, Collin would laugh. As for Mel and Ross, I don't think they'd even listen." His hand ran through his hair and he sighed. "I don't even know why I confide in you as much as I do. I suppose its because I trust you. I haven't trusted anyone but myself before." _I just need to stop the whole talking thing. It's probably boring her, and I know it's more talking I've done in a while._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 pm

*Is very scared.* W-w-w-werewolf hunter?! *Hides behind Sierra* Yay *Sarcasm* I'm now a body guard for a terrified werewolf -_- *Yawn* Not gonna be on as late cos my sleep patterns need to get normal -ish by Friday *Yawn*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Candi- The following morning, I woke up back in human form, rather close too the cave thankfully. I ran over to it and quickly dressed. Even though I may have been seen earlier... I didn't care. I was worried about people spotting me never the less. Once dressed I headed back to the mansion. It was still early in the morning, at about six-ish. I went upstairs to my room and just got into bed, just wanting sleep.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Big post went poof, so summary!

Reyna said ok to chinese and Chloe started the lesson, telling Sam and Reyna to squeeze the horse with their legs to make it walk. When they want to turn left, they pull back on the left reign and squeeze the horse with the left foot. It's the opposite for going right. She then told them to get their horse to walk around the arena and Reyna tried first, managing to get Spirit to walk towards the edge of the arena.

((Hi Scampi! Hi Sierra! Hi Candi!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Hey! H-h-h-hey Hey, where's Denzel? :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 pm

I'll call him. DENZEL!!! *Walks in and then rushes over to Sierra, giving her a big hug. He then spots Candi hiding behind Sierra and raises an eyebrow.* Uhhh, why is there a girl hiding behind you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Dayna- I grinned as I blushed. I waved goodbye to Taylor then looked over to Kara-Jayne, still sleeping. I smiled. "I'm off down t get a sandwhich." I stated, "Do you want one?" I asked him, whilst he wasn't looking I slipped my mobile phone into my pocket, I needed to make a phone call.

Christina- I smiled sweetly and kindly, as I shook the hand he offered. I smelt something what seemed like burning. "Uhm, I'm not trying to be rude," I started as I withdrew my hand, "But is something burning?" I asked Vincent and Lilly, well, mostly Vincent because was doing the cooking, I beleived he was making omelettes?

Nathalie- Once we had walked back to the mansion, I looked around for Taylor, when I saw her, I ran up to her. "Hi!" I said with a small giggle. "So, should we ask Dayna? Or have you already asked her?" I asked, I was excited, but I didn't mind if she had asked Dayna already, that way we still had the answer.

And I dunno what to put for Sierra :/ Sorry, brain hasn't been fully charged XD

*Hugs him back* Aparently I'm her body guard. *Laughs* There's a werewolf hunter! I need someone to protect me! Go get Ross to help you! *Sighs and walks away* *Smiles* Now... Where were we?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Uhhh... I dunno, we were just hugging ^_^" But, uhhh... We could kiss if you want to ^_^" I'll reply after lunch!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Alright! *Kisses him*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:30 pm

*Kisses Sierra back with a smile, his eyes slipping shut.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 pm

"Yes please. I'll take one of your yummy sandwiches." I answered Dayna with a grin, sitting up again and ruffling my hair. "I guess you want me to stay here in case KJ wakes up, right?" If Kara-Jayne woke up crying and neither of us were here, it'd be pretty bad.

Vincent smelled the air and then his eyes widened. The omlettes! "Excuse me." He said before running into the kitchen to try and save the omlette. It was a bit burnt, so he'd eat that one and the others could have ok omlettes. Putting his omlette on a plate, he then poured more of the omlette mixture in the frying pan.

"I've already asked her and she said she'll see what she can do!" I exclaimed, bouncing up and down excitedly. "We're going to have our song recorded! Woohoo!" I laughed little and then calmed down a bit.

"What song's this?" I asked, hugging Nathalie from behind and resting my head on her shoulder. "What have you two been up to that I don't know about?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Heehee ^_^ Mermadia is an awesome fillm ^_^"

Nathalie- I giggled. "Nooooothin'." I said with another added giggle. I felt like keeping him in suspense, well, at least for a little while. "This is gonna be awesome!" I said, I was so excited now, Dayna was gonna see if she could record our song!!!

Dayna- I nodded before I left to head downstairs. Once I was, I headed outside and dialed the office number, and I was guessing that Ginine would answer, I would make the sandwhiches soon, but the sooner I got into contact with Bob, the better things will be. Plus, Taylor was so excited about this, I would probably regret not doing it.

Christina- I put my hand over my mouth yet again to stifle my laughter, which I seemed to be doing alot of today, I guess I just couldn't help myself at times. I liked this family, I really did, even though I hadn't been here for very long and didn't know them that great, but I would love them like I did my own family, I was sure of it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 pm

OMG I think I'm gonna be watching Barbie films on YouTube all day ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:14 pm

O...K...

"So am I!" I laughed.
((Meh! Fail. Tv's distracting me!))

"Nathalie..." I sighed a little and then came up with a plan. "If you don't tell me what's going on, I'll tickle you to death."
((People talking about fading on tv and me and mum are watching it together... Awakard!))

Genine heard the phone going and smirked slightly when she saw the caller ID. She picked it up and talked into the phone. "Bob Mason Records, we've been expecting you, Dayna." She laughed a little and shook her head. "How may I help?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Dayna- What? They had been... Expecting me? I shook my head, "I was just wondering if Mr. Mason was busy." I said with a smile, I loved talking to Genine, she was kind, friendly, nice, and easy to talk to.

Nathalie- I laughed. "Oh no, the tickle monster's gonna get me!" I continued to giggle. "I'm sooooooooo scared!" I teased, I knew he wasn't joking abut tickling me, but only when he did would I spill the news.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 pm

"Sure, he's not busy right now." Genine handed the phone to Bob and went back to her work.

"We knew you wouldn't leave the music buisness for too long!" Bob said excitedly down the phone. "We knew you'd come back! So, what can I do you for? Do you have some more songs to record? Want to do a music video? And how's Matt and the little baby?"

"You should be." I told Nat, kissing her cheek before tickling her. "Come on, Nat, tell me what's going on!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Dayna- I could barely speak! Y'know... Maybe I culd go back into the music business after all, I grinned. "I have a song to record soon." I said with a smile. "Oh, Matt's fine, and so is Kara." I said, I didn't know how he had fuond ut about her, but I didn't care, he might as well knw.

Nathalie- He started tickling me and I giggled, but even though I was super ticklish, I didn't tell him, yet! "Never!" I said then cntinued giggling.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:43 pm

((Dayna's pregnancy was in the magazines a while back. Everyone thinks it's Matt's baby XD))

"Wonderful! I'm glad to here that everyone's ok, and even more glad to hear that you have a song to record." Bob replied, beaming like a chesire cat. "When would you like to record it? Now? Later? Tomorrow? When would be suitable for you?"

"Come on, little miss stubborn. Tell me what you're up to." I chuckled as I tickled Nathalie more, and then Taylor joined in with tickling Nathalie and I knew Nat was going to lose.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next