House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Nate- I smiled a bit. "Ya, I know. And I'm glad you do. Not many people accept me." Not true of course. When I was in a band, nobody gave a shit that I did drugs. In fact, when I didn't some people thought I thought I was too good for drugs. So when I did I got lots of girls! Plenty of people loved me and accepted me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Ian- "They were human. We just kept our immortality a secret from them." He shrugged and stood. "I think his girlfriend might have known, they fought alot about stuff like that."

Corey- "I just thought that you maybe you were that mad at me." He frowned and patted the dog gently. "I mean, I wasn't exactly very nice about it."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Roje: "well people should accept you. You arent any different than a human. Even if you do drugs and such. You are someone we should accept like I do." I placed a kiss on his lips and pulled away.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm

I look up at him when he stood up. "Please don't tell me they did it and all. I don't need that picture."

"Just me lucky I didn't cut you across your face. Cause when I'm pissed and on the thing. Your most likely dead."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Ian- "I was planning on keeping that to myself. I don't need that image poplin up either. They were in college, so I suppose so. I mean, they dated since sophomore year of highschool. You can see why it was pretty rough for him to accept it."

Corey- "I'm glad that didn't happen. Would you really hurt me like that though?" He sat up on his elbow, not disturbing the dog any except by letting slide off slowly and onto the bed.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

"Inwouldnt have cut you. I would have punched you in your face mostly." insay and cross my arms over my chest

"Oh. Ok now I get it. Let's just be glad we wasn't carrying his kid or things would be way worse then they were."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Ian- "I don't think he would have let himself get wasted if she was carrying his kid. He wouldn't have taken her to a party. If she was, and he didn't know, that would explain why she didn't drink that night. But she never drank anyway so that's another option. I feel bad for him, but I also think he needs to get over it and move on."

Corey- "I'm glad that didn't happen either." He got up off the bed and sighed. "So, we're okay then? Because I really want to be okay."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:51 pm

I shrug and stand up and look at him. "So it's possible she was? Couldn't you tell? You guys are shifters. You have a animals scents of smell. You can smell the scent a girls gives off when Prego."

"Ya. We're fine. Just watch out this week. And don't piss me off and we will be fine. Now. Give me my jerky and no one gets hurt." I smirk and hold my hand out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

I'm gotta go for the night. See you all tomorrow.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Corey- "Yes ma'am." He grabbed the bag and handed it to her. "I'll make sure to be extra nice this week."

Ian- He laughed slightly and shook his head. "She wasn't my girlfriend, I didnt go around sniffing her. I mean, I would've if she was my girlfriend. Man." He chuckled and held his hand out. "How about we get a head start on that walk?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm

"But still you would be able to smell it when you were by her." I laugh and take his hand. "Alright. Let's go then "

I laugh and take the bag and take out a peice "By mostly all of the jerky from that store. Cause I'm going to need it." I laugh and slide his 50 bucks. "You might need this."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Corey- "I'll be back soon then." He kissed her cheek and walked out of the room. When he had made his way outside, he got into his car and started the engine.

Ian- He walked out the front door with her and towards the woods. "I never paid that much attention to her. Plus, she would've only been a couple weeks into the pregnancy. Since she hadn't told Justin yet. I don't think she was though. If she was, that would destroy Justin. He can't even know there was a possibility."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Inlaugh an pick out new clothes. Mostly all the clothes from my closet and out them in a bag. I then put up as now and carry them back to Corey's room.

"Ok ok. Rawr!" I laugh and poke his side. "Anyways let's think of somwthing else. How about puppies!?" I say with a smirk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Ian- "Shifter puppies are the best. You've got a baby, then you've got a wolf puppy. Best of both worlds I suppose."

Corey- He drove to the same shop they got the jerky last time and grabbed as much as 50 bucks would get him. When he got back and parked the car, he walked inside and to her room. She wasn't there so he went to his own and smiled when he saw her. "Here you are my lady." He set the bags on the bed and shoved his hands into his pockets.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 pm

I laugh. "Why thank you kind sir." I smile and take about two bags and open them and give some to the pups then throw one to Corey.

"Their so fluffy!" I laugh and look up and over at him. I smirks nf lean up and kiss him cheek and shift wolf and run into the woods.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Ian- He grasps his heel a moment then shifts wolf and chases after her. If she bought she was going to get away with that, she didn't know what was coming. He caught up rather fast, since he was pushing himself to his full speed. He tackled her and nipped her ear playfully before jumping away.

Corey- He grasped the jerky as it was tossed to him and took a bite. "Thanks."
Meh, writers block
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:48 pm

I laugh and shift human and look at him with a smirk. "Took you long enough to catch up with me slow poke." I smirk and cross my arms.

I smile and nod. "Ya. No problem." I smile and look over at him. "It's weird for me right now cause I'm getting the feeling of doing 'it'. And this time unprotective. But I know it's just the time of month talking."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Corey- "We can't exactly, because that would make it easier for you to be pregnant and then you'd have to have your wedding pregnant." He shrugged and finished off his jerky.

Ian- He shifted human and walked to her, wrapping an arm around her waist. "I may be slow with that, but I'm quick with this." He pressed his lips to hers and pulled away quickly. "I don't do kisses on the cheek."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 pm

I laugh alittle and look up at him. "Well. There is a few things I'm slow on. You want me to show you one?" I ask with a smirk and look down then up at him.

"Ya ya. I know that." insay and lean back on the bed and sigh. I bite into some more jerky and sit criss crosses.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Ian- "I'd love to." He smirked and lifted her head up by placing his index finger under her chin. his lips pressed to hers one more time and he pulled away again.

Corey- "It's probably just instincts though. It'll pass." He laid next to her on the bed and covered his face with his hands.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm

I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down and kiss him. I've and slow. I smirk then pull away and smile.

I look over at him and poke his side. "What's wrong now?" insay and take some more jerky and eat it. I could never get enough jerky.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Ian- "That was nice and slow. I haven had that in a while. It's always hungry women. Starving for affection and being rough about it. That makes me kinda sick." He smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to her forhead and took her hand.

Corey- "Nothing, I'm just a little tired." He shrugged and leaned up on his elbow. "Its still early though so I should be fine."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:44 pm

"Oh. You don't like it rough?" I smirk and tangle my fingers in his hair and smirk at him alittle.

"Ok. Why are you always tired?" I then think and look at him. "Ok Yiu need to take a nap. Like now."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Ian- "Not all the time. It depends on who I'm with." He started walking again, looking around the woods slightly.

Corey- "I can last a while longer. I'm a vampire after all." He smiled and sat up. "Im always tired because we always do crazy things during the day."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm

I smile and follow him. "Oh really. And who woul that be with? Your brother? I take it you guys play fight or whatever."

I push him down in the bed and smirk. "Sleep. Your still part human so you will need to sleep alittle more here and there."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next