House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:36 am

DAMN IPOD GLITCHING OUT. -_- gr.

Mandie Anderson; (quick summary, since I don't really want to write it all out again) "As long as its a bit toned down around Trent. I don't want any questions." Smiles, starts wondering about what the status of their relationship is, realizes she doesn't care, and thinks she's been thinking for too long so she apologizes for the blank stare and gives him a quick kiss.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 am

Can't sleep DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 am

Poor Wolfie. I hate when that happens. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 am

Mhmm. I'm gonna gather my posts and then try to sleep again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 am

Ian- "No curfew or bed time. I a grown up, I can stay out as long as I please." He smiled and continued walking.

Corey- "Ribs sounds, different. I'll make sure and wear something casual. Jeans and a shirt." He shrugged and grabbed a shirt from the dresser.

Henry- "I'll make sure and keep it to a minimum around Trent, I promise." _At least being around Trent means this has developed. I mean, I don't exactly know how far, but we've got to be getting to something._ He shook his head when the kiss ended and smiled. "No need to apologize. I know I kinda have those blank stares sometimes. I just think a lot, mostly about you or Trent." _Its weird, but Trent comes up in a lot of my thoughts. I never knew I could think so much about a child._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:06 am

"Well that's nice to know." I laugh and look up at him and kiss his cheek and smirk alittle. I poke his nose and laugh

"Dress in some old clothes. Since ribs are messing and all. They are more when they have BBQ sause on it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 am

Reyna said ok to chinese and Chloe started the lesson, telling Sam and Reyna to squeeze the horse with their legs to make it walk. When they want to turn left, they pull back on the left reign and squeeze the horse with the left foot. It's the opposite for going right. She then told them to get their horse to walk around the arena and Reyna tried first, managing to get Spirit to walk towards the edge of the arena.

So my mom was a player?! Great way to word things, Dylan. "I don't know..." I sighed slightly. "I guess... I guess I could try or something, but I don't want things to go bad." When dad got depressed, he always got really depressed, and I worried that he would become suicidal or something...

I smiled a little as Suzie kissed my forehead and nodded my head in understanding before sitting upright, facing her. "Ok then, if you say that you know I can be that guy, then consider us a couple again." My smile grew and I leaned forward to press a kiss to Suzie's cheek, just a quick and gentle one for now, but I'd probably kiss her more as our relationship progressed.

Once everyone had finished their breakfast, Vincent grabbed the plates and took them into the kitchen, throwing away Blade and Christina's omlettes since it seemed that they didn't want them, and then washing all the plates and cutlery in the sink.

Once Nathalie hhad finished singing, I got up, waved goodbye, and left, heading upstairs to my room to collect a Shakira CD before heading back downstairrs into the ballroom. I was in the mood for dancing, and where else would be a better place to dance than a place for dancing, right? Putting the CD in the CD player, I began to shake my hips to the music like Shakira did and danced around the ballroom.

Now that me and Nathalie were alone, I gave her a longer kiss before I just went back to hugging her. "That really was good, Nathalie. I didn't realise you could sing like that." A singing former secret agent, that was actually pretty cool! I was lucky to be able to call someone as awesome as Nat my girlfriend.

Once Cody and I had finished our breakfasts, I put our plates in the dishwasher and then picked Cody up, setting him on my shoulders. "Lets go and see what your brother and daddy are doing, Cody-kins." I said as I took my little boy outside. I grinned as I watched TJ and Tyler making tornadoes and I made a note at the back of my mind never to challenge them to a water fight, because I'd epically lose!

Denzel put on a smile and then turned to Sierra, but the smile instantly dropped. Sierra had a looking in her eyes that said that she was thinking about something, which meant that she must've heard what he thought. "Please don't think about anything I thought." He quickly told her even though he knew it was too late. "I... I don't care about how old I'll be compared to you, even if it would be weird. I just care about us, and us being happy."

"Welcome back guys." I greeted Kersten and Kieran as they entered the kitchen, taking the southern fried chicken pieces out of the oven and cutting up some lettuce as I waited for them to cool. "Did you have fun?" 'Yeah, it was awesome.' Kieran replied and I grinned at how happy he sounded. "I'm glad to hear it. I managed to keep mum distracted for you guys so don't worry, she didn't find out about your little motorbike adventure or anything."

"Lets order it, it will be much easier than trying to create the look ourselves." I smiled and then lowered my head, burying it in the crook of James' neck and pressing a gentle kiss there before pulling back slightly to rest my head on my partner's shoulder. "What costume do you plan on buying, my love?" I asked curiously.

"Ugh, I can't be bothered to repeat it, just let me give you the details: My old man said that he'll stay away from us at Tanabata and wont even come anywhere near us, so there's no need for you to be worried about him! The scary little guy who's about half your fricking height is going to stay away, ok?" I grinned and then patted the sleepy Hayden's head. "You're welcome!" I laughed a little and then lay down next to him so that we were on the same eye level. "Now can you and Toby come to Tanabata?"

Now that I was on my own again, I let out a huge sigh. At least Taylor seemed happy now, but I felt as if I was taking responsibility for three children, one who got into fights, one who was being bullied, and one who had turned into a trouble maker ever since her dad died. "Maybe having children wasn't as good an idea as you thought, Jay." I whispered, believing that Jay's ghost would be somewhere nearby, watching over me. "I can't do this on my own, I need you here to help with the kids too. On my own it's just... It's just too hard." Tears started to fill my eyes when I thought about how I couldn't cope without my soulmate but I quickly wiped them away. I had already done enough crying.

((Calvador's inside Logan's body so he can't do much ^_^))

((Dunno what to put for Cloud, so Britt can start off with Tifa ^_^))

((Abby's asleep ^_^))

By the time the movie was over, Denzel and Sierra were snuggled up on the couch, his arm wrapped around her shoulders and his head resting on top of Sierra's. Even though the credits were rolling, Denzel didn't want to move, he wanted to stay cuddled up to his girlfriend. He didn't say anything - he didn't know what to say - he just started thinking about how long the relationship was going to last. Denzel hoped that it would be until he died but there would be complications, like him growing older while Sierra stayed young, and he'd never really be able to marry a 15 year old... Still, Denzel hoped that their love for each other would outweight the complications, but he wasn't sure, since Sierra seemed like the kind of girl who would put the complications first, and would probably tell him to move on to someone his age one day...

I had managed to distract mum with one of her favourite movies, Notting Hill. I had even insistend that I would cook dinner, just to keep her in the living room and away from the kitchen window where she would easily see Kieran and Kersten coming back on the motorbike. When I heard the motorbike park in front of the house, I breathed a sigh of relief and then went back to making the chicken wraps.

((And Galian is inside Vincent, so he can't do much ^_^))

When the cake was done and fully decorated, I smiled a little more than usual. "Wow, this is... Amazing. Prim and mom are going to love it." I told Peeta, who was the creator of this cake masterpiece. "Thank you so much." I turned to give Peeta a thank you kiss on the cheek. "And sorry I couldn't be much help." I didn't really know how to make most of the stuff, so I had just stood back and watched Peeta. I was sure he didn't mind the lack of help though.

"Yes, light all five candles, starting with the one at the point and going aroumd clockwise." I gathered the bones and herbs needed for both of the spells I had to perform, and placed them on top of the person's grave, trying not to smudge the pentegram by stepping carefully in non-marked areas of the grass.

"Good, and I'll trust you, my vampire princess." I smiled a little at Jenna, even though she wouldn't be able to see it, and wiped her tears away. I then kissed her cheek gently and removed one arm from around her waist to hold her hand. "So, are we cool now? Are you going to stop crying and worrying about things that are never going to happen?" I sure hoped Jenna would stop crying, I wanted my smiley little Jen-Jen back.

"Well that's good. Two's company, three's a crowd." I wrapped an arm around Dayna and kissed her head before looking at KJ. "Although I guess KJ counts as a third person, so this is a crowd..." I thought about it for a moment and then shrugged. "Oh well, it's a good crowd. It's a family crowd. Kind of."

Done! Goodnight people!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 am

Mandie Anderson; I nodded and slipped my arms from around his neck and fell back onto my bed. "In all honesty, I'm surprised that Trent hasn't woke up yet. But that's okay. It means more time with you, Mr. Newlin." I smiled and looked over at him, turning my smile into a goofy grin.

Night!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 am

Suzie Sylvester; I smiled and giggled, standing up on my knees do I could wrap my arms around his neck, like a hug. I pulls away from the hug and just sat on my knees. "Yay! I'm not with a jerk this time! I'm with the nicest person I know!" We'll, I didn't know many people here, but by far he was the nicest. I wasn't sure if I would fid a person as nice as him anyways! "You are really nice, Logan. And I'm happy we're together!"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 am

Heeheeehheeee I'm wide awake but I am sooooooooooooo tired XD I ended up listening to loads of songs and then Accidentally in love came on and I was llike; OMG! I gotta learn this on guitar! So... yeah... XD Heehee... Hi again! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 am

Corey- He nodded and pulled on some worn out jeans he usually wore for working. "You drive, since you know where this ribs place is."

Ian- He grasped her hand and walked until they were near town, and he turned to face her. "We should head back a little. The closer to town the more likely we'll get caught."

Henry- He smiled and laid beside her. "The more time the better. With or without Trent. I love spending time with you alone and I love spending time together with Trent. Alone time is always nice though after a day like today." He closed his eyes and folded his arms behind his head. "Thanks for lettin me join you though. I really enjoyed myself."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 am

Scampi1998 wrote:XD

Candi- I shrugged. "I suppose you're right." I said, well, that must mean I was one tough cookie! If I could beat an animal of it's size, a male, and more than likely an alpha. I must have been pretty dedicated, and probably very strong to win a fight against it... "So, what'cha wanna do now?" I asked, changing the subject.

Repost Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 am

*Throws a pillow at Scampi's head.* Go to sleep.

Random thought: There's a cocktail called Sex On The Beach. Now imagine if Nate took Taylor to the beach and asked her if she wanted to try it!

Nate- Wanna try Sex On The Beach, Taylor?
Taylor - *Spits out the water she was drinking.* W-What?! O.O
Nate - It's a drink, Taylor.
Taylor - Oh... I knew that ^_^"

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 am

*Throws pillow back* Nevah!!!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 am

"Or we could just run there. We do have super speed here you know." I laugh and poke his stoamch. I then slip on an older black shirt and some shorts.

"Ya. So let's go that's way" insay and point to the area that lead deeper into the woods. I smirk and pull him that's way and into the woods more.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 am

*Dodges pillow and throws it at Scampi again.* Sleep! No more late nights for you!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:41 am

Noooooo! No more late nights tomorrow! I promiseeeeee! *Throws pillow back* Woo! Pillow fight! Heeheeeheeeeheeeeee
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 am

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD love the cocktail thing XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 am

Pillow fight? Where?! Very Happy *Throws pillow at Jason's head.* Go away, freak! ... Uncalled for... *Throws pillow at Britt*

Yeah, the cocktail thingcwas a combination of two thoughts:
1) What Nate and Taylor could do one day after school
2) The non alcoholic cocktails I drank in Turkey

Which was then followed by:
3) Hey, there's a cocktail called Sex On The Beach... Omg, imagine if Nate asked her if she wanted one while at the beach! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 am

It's not nice to call people freaks wolfie! *Attacks Jason with a pillow*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 am

*dodges and tackles*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 am

Gah! DX *Pushes Scampi and Britt off.* You're too young for me, guys. Get a hot 18/19/20/21 year old to attack me! Wink *Facepalms.* Someone get the perv out of here!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 am

Mandie anderson; "No need to thank me. Both Trent and I enjoyed having you with us! Honestly, I can't decide who likes you more, me or Trent... But we both like spending time with you, for sure." I locked my fingers together and laid then across my stomach. It was nice just laying here, talking.

I thought you and Kersten were a thing now, lol.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:57 am

*Looks at Christina* Nu uh! I aint getting into a pillow fight with that!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 am

Yeah we are, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun. And 'That'? I resent being called 'That', babe! It breaks my heart that a beautiful girl like yourself would be so mean Sad -_- He's a party pooper.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next