House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 am

Tim. If Yiur stupid enough to not know she likes you then that's just sad........
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 am

Ross- He set the cloth aside and grabbed the wrap. "Alright, how about I take you to dinner? Anywhere you want. Someplace fancy or just someplace to have fun and be casual. It doesn't really matter to me." He finished wrapping her leg and stood up. "It doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to, but I'd prefer if it was I'm not going to lie." He washed his hands and set the items back in the cabinet he got them. When he turned back to her, he cupped her cheek and smiled. "I like you Candi, and I hope that you might like me too. I can always turn a might into a yes."

Ian- He grabbed the remote and switched the tv on. "You choose the channel then." He tossed the remote to the couch near where she was sitting and looked at the tv.

Corey- He sighed and tracked down a scent of a lone hiker. It was an older female, possibly in her early thirties. He jogged up behind her and smiled when she finally saw him. " Can I ask you a question miss?" She nodded and he smiled brighter. "Do you know where town is? I seemed to have gotten lost." She turned her head and pointed in the opposite direction. That was all he needed to see the exposed skin of her neck. He wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her to him, sinking his fangs into the main artery of her neck. She screamed for a moment but it soon was drowned by the blood. He felt bad about it, but it was a necessity to living this way.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:36 am

Meh, I think he knows XD

Candi- I blushed again. "I... I like you too." I smield, I had never admitted my feelings to a boy I liked before! And it felt... Kinda good... "Well, somewhere casual's good enough for me." I said with another smile. Now that I knew he liked me too I couldn't stop! But there was one thing I was worried about... Would he still like me if I told him I was dyslexic? I hoped so... But if he didn't... Well... I guess life goes on...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 am

I smirk and walk into the guys camp. "Hey boys" I smirk as there mouths drop. I smirk and walk over to one one them and knee down and crack him neck. Intern turn to the other and sink my fangs into his neck. I then move to the other and drisn him. I then stand up and head back to the mansion

I smirk and catch the remote and then turn the channel to a football game. "Onky good thing on"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 am

Ross- He smiled and looked down at her lips a moment. "Excuse me for the next action I make." He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, making his eyes slip shut. When he did pull away and took his hand away from her cheek and stepped back. "I'm sorry if I have made you feel uncomfortable. I felt like I needed to do that." He ran a hand through his caramel colored hair and looked down to the ground.

Ian- "I think we'll get along just fine." He leaned back into the chair and watched the football game closely. "Favorite football team?"

Corey- Once he felt her go limp in his arms, he pulled his fangs out of her neck and held her still. He knew she was gone, but he felt guilt rising in his chest and whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry." He bent down and gently laid her on the ground. His hands closed her eyelids and he shut his own. _Killing isn't something I'm meant to do._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:50 am

"Let it go Corey. Would you rather live or die? Plus you don't have to drain the human. You can always drink a few pints then give them Yiur blood to heal them. I drain them cause I want to"

I shrugged and looked at him. "I guess my home town football team. I'm also like the Packers. Just not as much as North Dakota's foot ball team"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:56 am

*Huggles Candi* He kissed you!!!!

Candi- My eyes had slipped shut when he kissed me. I was shocked, I hadn't expected it, but it felt good. Who knew my first kiss would be like that? My eyes wandered open. "And excuse me for the next thing I do." I said, repeating his words, in a fashion. I jumped off the counter and kissed him again! Since he had stepped away I couldn't quite reach him, so I had had to get up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

Eh... wanna rp linz?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 am

Where we're they again?

Corey- "That would have been something to tell me before I drained her." He turned away from the body of the woman and took a deep breath. "She could have been spared."

Ian- "I'm a fan of the saints. Just because they have Drew Brees." He shrugged and watched as the game progressed.

Ross- He wrapped his arms around her and leaned back agains the bathroom wall while their lips were together. When he pulled away, he smiled and dropped her back to her feet. "Well, if that wasn't the best first and second kiss anyone could possibly have, then I must not know anything." He his arms pulled away from her and he grasped her hand in his. After kissing the inside of her palm, he pressed another on the top and intertwined their fingers. "My sister will flip when I tell her I kissed somebody."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 am

"A new born doesn't know when the girl is drained." I walk to the girl and bite my wrist and put it in the girls mouth. I could feel and hear her drink. I then stand up and shove him back into the woods. "Go before she gets up"

"Oh. A saints fan. How fun." I laugh and Abd lay my head in the couch's arm and watch the tv.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 am

Candi- "My brother probably would have, but he aint he to boss me around anymore." I smiled, I knew that Marco had oonly done it for my protection, but I was old enough to look after myself now.

((Anyway, BBL, brother wants laptop.))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 am

idk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 am

Meh, I'm back. And I've kinda lost my phone ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 am

Ross- "Good, because I don't think I'd stand a chance against your brother. Plus, I'll probably kiss you more than just those two times." He walked out of the bathroom with her and looked around. "Does your leg feel better?"

Ian- He got up off the chair and walked to the couch. Sitting down next to her, he leaned back and looked at the tv. "North Dakota. They don't have a national football team. You must be talking about a highschool team."

Corey- He smiled as he saw her get up. "It's good to know I haven't killed an innocent hiker. Thanks sophie." He looked at her and hugged her gently.

I think they were going to pick out the cake, or order it. Something like that.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 am

Candi- I smiled, my brother would lose the plot if he found out I had kissed a guy on the second day I knew him. He would just go crazy... Good thing he left! Once we were out of the bathroom and he asked me if my leg felt better I nodded. "Yeah, loads better thanks." I smiled. At least one of us was smart.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 am

Ross- "Good, you don't need to thank me. I'm glad to help." He squeezed her hand slightly and looked at her. "How about we go to a diner? You can order whatever off the menu and I'll just get what you get. I'm not very good at deciding what I want. It'll take me hours."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:07 am

"Just go" I push him into the woods and back to the mansion. "You really need to get over being sorry for killing people"

"Oh whatever. I guess I just got confused cause of thing back home and all. I watch football with my ex and all it's just I thought it was a national team "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 am

Me: *Brushes teeth, then goes intoo living room* Night mum
Mum: You off to bed? *Huggles me and gives me a kiss.* N-night sweetie.
Me: *Goes over to dad* Night dad. *Gives kiss.* Ow.
Dad: *Laughs* Night

My dad's whiskers are spikey -_-

Candi- I smiled. "Later, I mean, we've only just had breakfast." I giggled, at the thought of going toa diner straight after breakfast, well, it just made me laugh... Besides... I wanted to find oout moroe about him. Like what he likes, doesn't like, loves, hates, and stuff like that! And he can find out the same stuff about me!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 am

linz007 wrote:Excuse me, I happen to care about that gorgeous mutt your talking about. She isn't a mutt by the way, she's a fascinating werewolf who makes me smile Everytime I see her. Don't give her up to... Some scum werewolf hunter. Of course I'll save her. She's worth saving.

So sweet :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 am

Corey- He stumbled backwards and frowned. "I can't help it that I'm still partially human. Get over the fact that I'm not the perfect vampire. I'm still myself and I would find it hard as a shifter to kill an animal. Accept me for what I do and who I am." He turned and shifted quickly, with some slight trouble. As he ran through the woods he tried to find the tall oak he always ran to.

Ian- He smirked and nodded. "I'm a football fan but I like soccer better." He shrugged and ruffled his hair.

Well, ya know, I meant it. It was kinda sweet huh?
It was adorable guy. *huggles ross* Your such a sweetheart like Rex.

Ross- He laughed slightly and nodded. "I guess I'm just a bit excited." He looked away from her and around the room again. "What should we do in the mean time then? A walk? Or maybe we could watch some tv?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 am

Candi- "Why don't we go for a walk?" I suggested, that way I wouldn't be distracted by things on TV when I wanted to find stuff out about him. And a walk through the woods would be nice, it's usually peaceful in the woods, in the right places, that is. It was nice all around though, so I was quite looking forward to the walk now!
((Yeah... A nice peaceful walk... XD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

It's 12:30, Scampi. You should sleep
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

*Crosses arms* Me no need sleep!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 am

I shake my head and growl. I then head back to the mansion and head upstairs and back to his room. I slam the door and start to pack up my dirty clothes and walk back into my room and put them in a hamper. I then go and pick up as now and bring her into my room only closing the door. I sit down on my bed and sigh setting her on my lap.

I smirk and put my feet on his lap. "Im into Baseball and Football mostly." I laugh and put a pillow behind my head and look at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 am

Of course you don't *Pats head*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down