House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 am

*Huggles Max* You shall be a huge source of drama! Heehee ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 am

Roxi- I had earned enough money to make a living now, so I bought a flat in town, maybe I could go to college, or university to try to get a better job, I can still keep my job to keep paying off the debts and stuff, so I should be OK. I can live a life… On my own… Find a guy once I’ve got a decent job, have a family of my own, be happy. Yeah. I liked the sound of that. I packed my bags then left for my new home in the town. Maybe one day fate would take me back to the mansion, though I hoped not.

Bye bye Roxi!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 am

I glare at him alittle. "I'll flick you in the ear if I have to." I smirk alittle and like his side. "So how do you know no one will be there."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 am

Gah! Taylor and Nathalie's no fun when one of them's pretending to be ill! DX Maybe we should do a little skippy or something, because Taylor's goig to come up with an idea and she'll want to tell Nathalie.

"A-Appropriate?!" Denzel's eyes widened and he blushed before realising what Sierra really meant. "Oh. Y-Yeah, lets see if there's anything you can wear in your closet." The blushing died and Denzel sat up in the bed, too lazy to get up. Besides, there wasn't really any need to get up if Sierra was just going to keep walking back in here to show him the different outfits.

((But KJ might hate me and her mom if she found out that I'm not her real dad... I don't want her to hate us...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 am

I'll make sure she doesn't hate you guys. I wouldn't want to create problems in your guys' little family.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:22 am

((Ok, thanks. See Jeremy, why can't you getcalong with Jenna's ex the way Matt gets along with Dayna's ex? -_- Shut up))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:23 am

Tim- "Because it's a small, secret beach." I siad with a laugh as we arrived. "See. Nobody." I said with a smile. There were no boats, not even on the horizon, and nto a soul to be seen. I smiled. "Race ya to the sea." I said before handing her her board and running to the ocean with my own.

Ya, lets doo skippy, they played a bard game, Nathalie felt a lot better bla bla bla.

Nah, she wont hate her parents, she'll just hate you Razz

Sierra- I giggled again before picking out a nice blue dress, after getting changed in the bathroom I came out. "Well?" I asked, I fellt awkward in a dress. I just wasn't used to it I guess. I kinda had to get used to it for the wedding...

The Dress:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 am

I laugh an take the board and ran to the water. Even through it was weird for me since I never really been in the sand and the beach.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 am

Darkess: I smiled and opened my eyes, looking at him with a nod "I did sleep well, what about you?" I asked with a warm smile and tired voice.

Blade: "Yeah, shes fine. Shes happy again and no more things have been coming after her. She had to... erace something from someone..she told me that she broke down and cried herself to sleep like a little girl.. I feel bad for her."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:31 am

Christina- I felt so sorry for her! "That's so sad..." I said in almost a whisper, then I saw the town coming up towards us. "Hey look! We're pretty much there." I said with a smile, changing the subject quite alot.

Tim- I laughed as I beat her and jumped onto the surf board, taking it ut into deeper water. I didn't care if my shirt got wet, it was only a T-shirt. Once deep enugh and at a fast enough pace I jumped up onto the board soo that I was standing, I went through one of the waves, over another, then made my way back to Zoey. "Need some help?" I asked her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:35 am

*sighs* Well... She has a right to be mad. I mean, I don't think I've seen her once her whole life, and we live in the same mansion for gosh sakes!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 am

Heehee! *Runs up, gets KJ and runs back down* Now you have Twisted Evil
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 am

I lay back on my bed, throwing mini Tay-Tay up in the air and then catching the toy in my hands. "Y'know, I was there was a way to get back at the bullies. Like, Dayna's sogs always get revenge on her old boyfriends and stuff, maybe I should write a song for the bullies." I wouldn't be able to sing it though, I sucked at singing.

Denzel blushed a little and nodded. "You look very pretty in that, Sierra, very very pretty." He replied with a smile, shifting his position so that he was lying on the stomach, his head in his hands, supported by his elbows. "Thats a maybe, since t'd be a good idea to see what else you have before we make a decision."

"I slept good, I just said that." Galian chuckled before gettig up and putting on his trousers and stuff, leaving the cape off and instead draping it over Darkess as he climbed back into bed. "Lets stay ourselves today, honeymoon not over." He ran his hands through his love's hair, detangling it.
((I think it'd be funny if Christina and Blade went to see Vincent and Lilly, and Galian tackle hugged Blade XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 am

You didn't just wake Kara up, did you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 am

I mostly just stood there on the sand. I didn't even know how to surf so how the hell was I to do that. I just watched him just frecked out. Cause I didn't wanna kill myself surfing!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:42 am

Blade: "it is but its ok. Shes ok now." As she seen the town, she said something before I had and I chuckled "yup. Almost" I looked down at her. I know she was worried, I felt it inside her...

Darkess: I laughed "that proves im tired,eh?" I watched him get dressed then drape his cape over me "well dont be too long today, I dont want lilly complaining about pain."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 am

"Hmmm..." Galian thought for a moment and grinned as he came up with a really clever idea. "Let Host and Lilly take over now, we change back later?" He suggested, making the suggestion a question so that Darkess could decide whether or not they should do it. As Galian waited for an answered he pressed his muzzle to Darkess' jaw several times - his way of kissing her when he was his true self.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 am

No she was already awake, she was playing with Rascal. *Barking coming from upstairs* Uh uh ^_^"

Nathalie- I grinned. "That's a great idea!" And I could play guitar to it since Dayna had taught me a few things and given me a guitar. It really was a great idea.
((GAH DX))

Sierra- I blushed. I wasn't used to wearing dresses, but it sunded as if I looked pretty in them. "Okay," I said as I went to get another dress out of the three that I had. Once I had it, I walked back into the bathroom and got changed into it. I wasn't so keen on this one, it was a bit weird for my liking. I walked ut and did a small twirl. "What about this one?" I asked.

Christina- I was a little bit worried about his mom, but it sounded as if she was alright now. So that was good! "Anyway, where are we going for lunch?" I asked.

Tim- I laughed as I got off the board. "Come on, it's easy once you get the hang of it." I smiled encouragingly, then smeting crossed my mind. "You, er, you can swim right?" I asked, if not then I guess it was best she stayed on the sand, but come n, I'm pretty sure she can swim!

the dress:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 am

"Ya I can swim. I just can't surf or balance myself on a board." I say and look up at him through my hair that fell into my face.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 am

Oh... Uh. *walks over to scampi and looks down at KJ, smiling a bit.* She sure is cute.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 am

Tim- I thought for a moment. "How abut you get on the same board as me, I can get us going, we stand up together, and then you let go and try to balence." I said with a smile. "And if you feel as if your gonna fall of, just grab me and we'll both fall in." I added with a laugh.

*Hands KJ over so he could hold her.* Better get a chance to hold her before a danger Dayna comes down XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 am

OH! OH! When they fall in they should kiss under water!!!!!

I look at him. "Promise Yiu won't like me fall alone?" I ask and move some hair out of my face.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:00 am

((Alright, fair enough Smile))

"Okey dokey! I'll do lyrics and you can do the music." I pulled the guitar Dayna had given me once out from under my bed and handed it to Nathalie. "Here, use this, I told her with a grin before I grabbed a pen and notepad. I sat cross legged on the bed, thinking of lyrics and then writing them down. "Ok, how's this for a line? 'You with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me.' Any good?"
((Hee hee >:3))

Denzel grimaced a little and then shook her head. "The fabric's got a weird little patterny thing so no, not this one." He replied, sitting up so that he could take his sheathed sword off of his back and set it down next to the bed. "Got any other dresses?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:00 am

Blade: "I believe it was pizza for lunch. You said you hadnt had it for a long time now."

Darkess: Shrugged "I guess so." I smiled and sat up "yeah"

sorry.. like... dead XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 am

I sit up and hold my head alittle. "Ow." I look up at him "Remond me never to run into you again. Unless its on a large fluffy pillow."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next