House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 am

((Hey, my girlfriend is not a danger -_-))

"Get dressed then, me no want Host to see you naked. Only me get to see that." Galian chuckled slightly and nuzzled Darkess before he got up, making his side of the bed like a good little Behemoth.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:08 am

To me she is. :S *takes Kara in his arms and bounces her gently, smiling down at her* thanks Scampi. Just please explain to Dayna if she finds us...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 am

... True, I guess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:11 am

As an accident though XD

Tim- "I promise, and if I don't then I'll jump in." I said with a laugh. "So, you ready?" I asked her, picking up my board.

Nathalie- I nodded eagerly, and sat crossed legged like Taylor. "That sounds great." I started strumming out a tune for it. Humming the lyrics in my head, trying different ways of singing it.

'shook her head' Denzel a girl now? XD

Sierra- I smiled. "Good, cos I didn't like this one anyway. And yeah, I have one more dress." I said, heading to my wardrobe, pulling it out and then got changed in the bathroom into the pretty yellow dress. I walked out adn just shruged. Not really caring, but the bllue one was looking good.

Christina- "Oh yeah." I said with a laugh. How culd I forget? We walked to the pizza place. "So what pizza do you want?" I asked.

the dress:

You just haven't seen the violent side of her XD I do not have a violent side! Oh... Er... Hi ^_^" Max just wanted to see Kara ^_^ Yes... I can see that. *Comes in barking a little.* Shh, it's ok. *Crouches down next to Rascal to calm her doown.* *Calms down*

Last edited by Scampi1998 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 am

Ya sure lol

I nod and walk over to him. "Alright. I'm ready. " I was still nerves and all. Who wouldn't be if they didn't know how to surf but yet they were getting in a surf bored and going out into open water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 am

Tim- I allowed us both to get on in the shallow, I paddled so we were a bit further out. "RIght, here we go." I said as it was moving steadily, where there were only small waves. I stood up then offered a hand, to me, it was just like standing normally.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 am

N'aawwwww look what I just found

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Dayna_12
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:20 am

I look up at him and take his hand. I then slowly stand up. My legs were shaking alittle since I was still frecked out on falling. I could swim and all but you never know whats in the ocean or sea.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:20 am

Oh... Hey Dayna. *smiles a bit, wanting to make a comment but decides against it* Kara Jayne's adorable. Absolutely adorable. *looks at the picture and frowns a bit* right...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:21 am

((Leave me alone, I'm tired Razz *Crouches down on the other side of Rascal and strokes her fur gently.* It's ok, girl, everything's ok.))

Now that I had the first line, words keot flowing into my mind, words that explained how I felt about the bullying and how I knew that one day I'd come out on top. Once I had an entire song, I handed it to Nathalie. "Ok, Natty, make a page of words into music!"

Denzel shrugged too. "Meh, it's pretty but the blue one's prettier. Besides, it's a blue and white wedding so you'll fit in easily." He got up and walked over to Sierra, gving her a quick kiss and smiling. "To be honest, I think you look pretty in everything you wear." Denzel felt the blush returned so he lowered his head so that Sierra couldn't see it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 am

Mmm. She is. *Had calmed Rascal doown, and is now sat on the floor. Ignores the picture.*

Tim- I smiled. "Yeah, that's it." I felt us go over a small wave. I steadied her. "It's not that hard is it?"

Nathalie- I looked at it and settled the melody and chords. "Wait, do you want me to sing as well?" I asked,when she nodded ((I assume she nods)) I began playing and singing at the same time, looking down at the words as I did. A smile played on my lips as I sang, Taylor was a great song writer!

Sierra- I blushed. "The blue one it shall be." I said as I went back and got changed into the clothes I was wearing before - my tracksuit bottoms and tank top. I took all the dresses into the wardrobe oonce again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:31 am

Thats alright Anderson, just dont make it a habit of doing that in front of me.
I suppose I can wait for you, since your the most interesting person here and I'm always up for a challenge.

Henry- He sat down on the couch and looked at Mandie. "Trentina is an unusual nickname. I don't think I've heard it before." _Possibly because I haven't known another Trent. I haven't really heard many nicknames. Henry doesn't have a possible nickname, Brady doesn't exactly have a nickname available that I can think of. As for Collin? Nobody cares enough to take the time to think up a nickname for him._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:33 am

I look at him and shrug. "It's alright but theses are only tiny waves." I say and look behind us for a second then back to him.

How should I have her fall in?

I sit up and hold my head alittle. "Ow." I look up at him "Remond me never to run into you again. Unless its on a large fluffy pillow."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:35 am

Candi- I smiled as I took my ice cream. “If you must,” I said before eating some of my ice cream. “So is there anything that you want for your birthday?” I asked, I couldn’t buy him anything, I had no money. Oh gosh, I never realised that before! I didn’t have any money!

However you like XD

Tim- "Okay then." I said with a smirk as I crouched down and took is further out where the waves were a bit bigger then stood up again. "How's this?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:37 am

"Alittle better. Just don't go father." I laugh alittle infill I bigger wave came and hit the board. I stumbled alittle before falling backwards and into the water. I opened my eyes under water and saw I took Tim along with me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 am

((*Moves to sit next to Dayna, a slight frown on his face as he looks at the picture.*))

I smiled as Nathalie played and sung my song. It sounded really good actually, I was proud of my song writing skills. When Nathalie was done, I clapped my hands. "Woohoo! Now we just need to get Dayna to record the song and put it on her next CD! That'll show the bullies!"

Denzel grinned and went back to the bed again, snuging under the covers. "Your bed is very comfy, Sierra." He commented with a grin. "Can we swap bedrooms? You can go and share a room with the annoying Marlene and I'll sleep here where it's nice and comfy." He was still annoyed about Marlene getting Claire to throw a water balloon at him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:43 am

Tim- I laughed, but I was pulled in as well, my lips accidently pressed against hers as we went in, I quickly pulled away. When we surfaced, I gasped. "I am so sorry! I did not mean for that to happen." I blushed, but to hide it, I turned arund to quickly grab my board. By the time I returned my blush had died down.

brb on the phone
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 am

I touch my lips then looked at him alittle. "Its fine. I know you didn't really mean it. " I say and swim make to the sand and grab my towel.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 am

Nice to see that you're happy, Dayna. I'm sure you're doing well with your singing, and such.
*smirks* Well, if that's the case... *kisses Henry over and over again for a few seconds, varying the seconds it lasts, but knowing that it was probably making Henry to crazy. She pulled away and sighed.* okay. I think I'm good. No more.
So, challenge accepted, hm? Will do. We will see how long this lasts. *smiles*

Mandie Anderson; I shrugged and smiled. "Oh, I don't know. I just give weird nicknames to people. Although I have been trying to make up one for you, but I can't think of a good one..." I adjusted Trent on my lap and fast forwarded through all the previews. When I came to the main screen, I pressed play. There was all that crap at the beginning though. blah.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 am

Anyone have reposts? I wanna rp
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 am

Reposts? Meh. I'll go and find them, but I'm sleepy so posts might fail :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 am

Corey- He laughed softly and pulled her to her feet slowly. "I'm sorry I made you fall. I hope your alright." He looked at the back of her head and made sure she wasn't too badly hurt.

Ross- "There isn't anything in particular. I'll be 15, so how about you just promise me your company? That'll be a nice gift." He smiled and ate some of his ice cream. "Anyways, I know my sister will get me something outrageous, and so will Brady." _I don't know about Collin or Henry, since they haven't taken much of an interest in me before, past my last name that is._

Henry- "Henry is probably as short as its going to get in the line of nicknames." He looked at the tv and watched as the movie progressed from the beggining song into the actual movie itself. _Brady would have been bored of this movie by now when we were kids. His attention span was as short as a humans could be. I remember having to watch this movie alone in my room because Brady wanted to watch something else with our parents. Of course, they always did as he wanted and I was set on the backburner._

Thank heavens, that was probably the most PDA I've seen since highschool.
That was the most enjoyable kissing I've had since the last near heart attack
we'll see how long you can resist my charms until you cave in.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 am

"Yes, it does sound rather easy." I replied, frowning also. But we had to think of something, anything. An idea popped into my mind and I my grin returned. "Say James, do you know any popular characters from modern media?" Maybe if we dressed up as some recognisable characters, we would not look so dull compared to everyone else at the ball!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 am

"Ya I'm fine. I'm just surprised you didn't hear me scream and few minutes before. " I say an lay my head on his chest alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am

Blade: I chuckled and shrugged "Any is fine with me, I dont mind at all"

Darkess: nodding I got up and got dressed "love you' then I changed into lilly who cracked her back anf streched
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next