House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 am

Good. Hey Rae! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:59 am

linz007 wrote:Corey- He was shocked by the sudden hit he took and stunkbed backwards a little. When he saw it was sophie, and she had fallen, he immeadiately dropped to a knee and examined her. "Sophie, are you alright?"

*Wraps his arms around her and looks at Collin.* You wouldn't go anywhere near here, since it'd require you leaving here and stopping your lifestyle. You wouldn't have Ross or Brady to bully anymore.
Your right, I guess I'll just have to find somebody else. Too bad too, could have had some serious Anderson and Newlin family reunions. That is, it you guys even last.
*Smiles and nods* Your outburst was the intended reaction.

I sit up and hold my head alittle. "Ow." I look up at him "Remond me never to run into you again. Unless its on a large fluffy pillow."
----------------------

So my mom was a player?! Great way to word things, Dylan. "I don't know..." I sighed slightly. "I guess... I guess I could try or something, but I don't want things to go bad." When dad got depressed, he always got really depressed, and I worried that he would become suicidal or something...

"Has your dad been happy when shes been around? Like he hasn't been sad or anything. Like he can joke around and have fun with her. Just not in 'that' gross kinda way."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:03 am

"Well, yeah, I guess he's been happy and stuff." I mumbled, looking down at the floor.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:07 am

i here

Blade: "I think maybe, if we have time today, we can see them. I need to see how my mother has been doing. She went through alittle drama lately" Chris was such a curious girl. It was cute. "She would treat you like a princess because, well, you look like one, you have the personality, like the niceness and such. She loves nice girls like you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:09 am

Wanna wake up Galian and Darkess, Britt?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:14 am

"Then give her a chance. You never know she could be different. I'm not trying to force you into anything. I'm just saying. If she makes him happy go give her the rule down. You leave him or hurt him I'll hurt you" I laugh alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:14 am

sure
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:19 am

I laughed a little and nodded. "Ok, that sounds like a good idea."

The Galian Beast woke up in his true form, his beautiful wife sleeping beside him, lying on her stomach. He smiled softly and pulled the covers down just a little so that he could press kisses along Darkess' spine. "Darrkess, wakey wakey." He whispered in Darkess' ear before kissing her shoulder blades, nipping the skin there gently.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:20 am

Okay, I is back Very Happy

Gimme a minute to reply wolfie, just replying fr Cooki cos I can see the post XD *Was eating a cookie.* Hey! Stop calling me Cooki! What? You love them soo it is your nickname XD besides! I know you like it XD

Christina- I blushed when he complimented me. Did I really look like a princess? I didn't act like one... DId I? I liked to do stuff which is... Un-princessly, I hated dresses and skirts - I was gonna have to get used to wearing my waitress dress though- and I didn't mind getting dirty either -not THAT kind of dirty- which was something princesses hated! So I didn't really see how I was like a princess. "Oh... Why what happened?" I suddenly realised how curious, well, nosey I was being, "You don't have to answer that..." I said.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:22 am

Why does my dad have to try to change me? He always does it so much more harshly than he needs to. I was gonna actually get off at 9 come school year but just today he said he's gonna make me leave my electronics in his room every night. And I don't trust other people with my things! Especially not him!
And then he went on to say 'how am I supposed to trust you with a car if I can't even trust you with a vacuum cleaner' just because I've been forgetting my chores!
There's no arguing with him, his word's always final, and I feel so targeted by him all the time! And he wonders why I've started hanging out in my room again!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:22 am

Christina likes to get dirty! XD *Rolls eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:24 am

I laugh alittle and pat her head playfully. "Well if Yiu want we could give her the talk today. And give her a devil look to make sure of it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:24 am

Tell your mum? I don't know if that will help but you have to try and stand up to your dad, he's way too strict and treating you almost like a prisoner in your own home!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 am

Of course he's treating me like a prisoner. It's 'his house.' And my mom always just sides with him. And nothing ever changes. It's like whenever I try to make my life better he somehow finds a way to ruin it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 am

-_- Not that kind of dirty. XD

Nathalie- I nodded. “Yeah, I feel as if I’m gonna throw up.” I frowned. Gosh I hoped that she didn’t take this too seriously and tried to make me have medicine. “I’ll be fine though.” I made it look like I was smiling weakly. I really wanted to tell her that I wasn’t ill at all, but then she’d just be worried even more!

Sierra- I was tired, I had been up all night… Thinking about Aiden, it was his birthday on the 28th, not long after mine, but I didn’t care about mine. I felt so sorry for him… I mean, he grew up with just mom, because I think dad left not long after I did, well, my parents did argue a lot.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:29 am

"Give her 'The talk'." I repeated Dylan's words and laughed a little before shaking my head. "No thanks, I'd rather not give her the talk." I hadn't even had 'The talk' yet, so how was I meant to give her the talk anyway? "But I will go and talk to her about my dad... But maybe when things get official - if things ever get official because I think dad's oblivious. Right now she's just a babysitter so there's no need."

((Get your sister on your side? You need someone to back you up, then you can confront him!))

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=196
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40