House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 am

We can if you want britt, but I can't remember what Christina and Blade were doing, which is why I have no post for her!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 am

So tired. DX meh.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:06 am

I tired too rae, I cant feel my toes, calves and shouldersm they hurt D:

and yay, they were going out to eat then ther movies and dinner..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:07 am

"I know right? To be honest, I didn't think he was capable of being that romantic!" I laughed a little and covered my mouth again. Maybe it was best to just calm down and try not to think of the fact that I was engaged, otherwise I'd wake my sons up. Lowering my hand, I changed the subject. "Anyway, did you manage to get TJ to talk about what's wrong?" I asked, my smile changing to a look of concern over my oldest son.

Thanks for the pictures Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:09 am

Bex has 3 guitars now O.O Woah.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 am

Hey Rae XD

I'm thinking of getting rid of Roxi, so if anyone would like to RP with her, speak now, or forever hold your peace XD

Your welcome wolfie and ok britt, do you have a rough repost of what Blade said Or do I just have to make something up? XD

Dayna- My grin died down a little to just a smile. "Actually, I did!" I whispered before continuing, "Well, his powers have been starting to show up at unexpected times, so sometimes, he'll touch something and it'll set on fire, or he'll accidently make something turn into water." I said, "I guess he's an elementalist." I explained to her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:12 am

Dayna has four, she had five, but it got destroyed whilst her dad tried to kill her. *Shudders* Can we... uh, please not bring that up? ^_^ Oh, sorry Dayna.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:14 am

Awww! *Huggles Tyler* Your a Christmas Baby :3 Please get off me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:15 am

i acually dont scamp XD u have to make somethin up
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 am

Jenna- "Wait a second!" I said as Patrick walked off. But he didn't stop and I sighed. I bit my lip and looked down. Just a few seconds Jeremy came over, asking if I was alright. "I'm fine, Jeremy." I started walked off. "I'm going to my room." I really just wanted to be alone right now. And the fact that Jeremy sounded worried about me just made me even more annoyed. When I got to my room and closed and locked the door behind me then laid down on my bed, not even noticing the note.

James- It wasn't a bad idea so I smiled a bit. "Alright. We'll need costumes." I thought on it a second then frowned a bit because I wasn't very fond of the idea I was about to suggest. "We could each go as men from our respective times but that feels as thought it would be too easy."

Jake- I just smiled over at her before looking up at the ceiling too. I laughed a bit. "Thanks then. You remind me of some of the friends I had back in school." I hadn't had friends in a while. It was nice! I looked over at her but kept my back on the bed. "I'm glad I met you, Giselle. All joking aside you're really pretty cool."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:18 am

OKay XD

Christina- "Okay, so we're gonna go ut for a bit of lunch, check the times at the cinema, if theres a film on then, we'll watch it, if not we go bowling, then we come back home?" That sounded about right to me, I would have to make something back at the mansion for dinner though, which was a shame.
((He was gonna secretly take her out to dinner wasn't he? And she needs to meet his parents at some time XD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:26 am

I nodded my head in agreement. "Like his dad. I'll get Tyler to talk to him, I don't know anything about being an elementallist, to be honest." I walked over to my drawers and pulled out my pyjamas: A normal t-shirt and pyjama bottoms. I then went into the bathroom, wiped off all my makeup and got changed. When I came out of the bathroom, I went into the closet to put all my clothes and stuff away before I returned to the bedroom. "Thanks for looking after the kids tonight. You're the bestest friend ever." I told Dayna, giving her a big hug. "Now, I should probably go and sneak into Tyler's room, and you have your own boyfriend to cuddle up to, so bye!" I left my room then and went down the hall to Tyler's room, clambering under the covers with him. "Mmmm, chocolate." I said as I breathed in his scent a little, before laughing at how weird I sounded. "Anyways, we need to talk about TJ."
((And, fyi, Matt fell asleep in Dayna's bed XD *Huggles Tyler too.* My christmas baby! *Kisses Tyler's cheek.* Which means that you get two presents from me. And you don't have to get me anything, you're God's gift to me :3))

I frowned when Jenna walked past me, clearly not wanting to be with me. We just got engaged and everything was starting to become perfect again, and then Jenna's ex returned. History was repeating itself. That was the only thing I could think of right now, history repeating itself, and I didn't want it to, I mean, hadn't I gone through enough? The first time was terrible and now I had to experience it again?! Just thinking about it almost brought me to tears, but I wouldn't cry in front of my kids. "Come on, guys, lets go and find something to do, ok?" I really needed a distraction right now, I didn't want to think about Jenna possibly cheating on me soon.

"Yes, it does sound rather easy." I replied, frowning also. But we had to think of something, anything. An idea popped into my mind and I my grin returned. "Say James, do you know any popular characters from modern media?" Maybe if we dressed up as some recognisable characters, we would not look so dull compared to everyone else at the ball!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:27 am

((Hee hee hee! Christina will have to meet Vincent! XD What's so funny about that? It's you! You're so serious! XD ... I still don't understand...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:34 am

Christina loves life and likes to have a lot of fun + a very serius Vincent.... XD Heehee *Grins and pushes Scampi away, just hugging Bex.* I don't care, I'm still getting you something.

Dayna- I smiled at that then left Bex's bedroom and went up to mine, I grabbed some soft, elastic-y shorts and a tank top before getting changed in the bathroom, y'know, just in case Matt woke up, which would be really embaressing! Then walked over to a sleeping Rascal, who was near the door, picked her up gently so she wouldn't wake up, and put her into her basket, which I had filled with soft stuff so it was comfortable. Then I went over to my own bed and climbed in, I smiled and snuggled up to Matt, gsh he was coomfy!

Tyler- I frowned a little, knowing that TJ had been keeping to himself lately. "I have no idea what's wrong with him Bex." I said with a sigh, but I hid my smirk, knowing that she loved the smell of Lynx Chocolate, and it was always amusing to see her smelling me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 am

Meh. Writer's block
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 am

Now... what should Kyle be doing? Hmmm.... Can't I just go home?! Noooo! I need youuuuuuuuu! Why? I need you to find out about Nate Twisted Evil Oh god -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:43 am

((No you're not. You just paid for an engagement ring, so you're not buying me anything else... Unless you want to pay for my dress of something wedding related for christmas Very Happy))

I woke up as Dayna snugled up to me and I smiled sleepily. I hadn't meant to fall asleep in her room, but now I was kind of glad that I did. "Hey, how did babysitting go?" I asked, moving some strands of Dayna's hair away from her eyes, tucking them behind her ear before my arm wrapped around Dayna in a hug.

((O.o Tyler, you just made me sound like a freak with your post! DX))

"I do, Dayna got it out of him." I smirked at how cunning I was to use my friend to find out what was wrong with TJ, whereas Tyler didn't have a clue how to find out what was wrong. After a slight dramatic pause, my smirk turned into a smile. "He's a mini you, an elementallist. His powers have started to show but they're acting a little weird so he's worried. You should talk to him about it tomorrow, and maybe even teach him a thing or two." I closed my eyes and rested my head on Tyler's chest as I waited for a reply.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 am

If he's gonna find out about Nate then we need a Roje! Very Happy
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:50 am

Taylor's already having a bad day, if Kyle tells her about Nate, she'd go into fricking depression or something!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:51 am

*frowns a bit* I've made Jenna upset... Great. Jeremy probably hates me more now.
You were kinda making her feel bad. :S
Not intentionally!
I guess...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:53 am

No ^_^" At least I hadn't meant to :S

Dayna- "It was fine." I said, well, mumbled, snuggling into him even more, he was so warm! So so warm, he felt so nice! I closed my yes as I just relaxed, and even though I hadn't meant to, I just fell asleep, maybe it was because I was a little tired, or maybe it was because we were both in my bed, he was so warm and comfy that I just couldn't help myself. It was probably a bit of both actually.

Tyler- My eyes widened a little, then returned to normal. "Wow, that was something I wasn't expecting, mine didn't start showing till I was a teen..." I said, that last part mostly to myself. "Yeah, that'll be good." I said with a smile, a little father-to-son time. It'll be nice, maybe that's why they were playing up, he was too young to control them.

See. And I don't want Taylor too get depressed! It would be better off that she didn't know, so that she's still happy, and I am oout of her life! *Goes to his room* Oh god not again! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 am

But if he knows perhaps he'd try to persuade her to break up with Nate as opposed to telling her out-right.
And I think Jeremy hates you because he thinks you're gonna take his girl. But at least Jenna doesn't hate you, right?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 am

He'd sound as if he wants to go out with her though that way. Gah! Where did you come from?!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 am

Gah DX Just had to change Tim's history a little, it was messing with my brain since in the story I'm writing he's older DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:02 am

Wahh! It's already 4! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content