House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 am

"I think she'll really want to share a room with her awesome big brither, Zack. And besides, I'll make sure your room isn't too far away, so I'll be able to hear if i
She hits you." I carefully picked Zack up so that I could look him in the eyes. "Please Zack? You and Abby are getting too big for my room, but I want to keep you two close together, so please let your sister share a room with you." Ok, maybe begging a 2, almost 3 year old was a bit stupid, but oh well!

"Okey dokey." I smiled and sat up, stretching out my arms a little and then giving Suzie a small smile. "So does that mean we're a couple now or something?" I asked. I was an idiot for asking, because now Suzie was probably going to say yes, and I was meant to be watching from a distance for a week or two, not dating her again for a very long time!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:28 am

Cassidy: I threw a quick wave over my shoulder at Mandie as Max dragged me away. Once out in the hallway i shot him a confused look beore he explained. I guess i could understand him not wanting his sister to know about him getting drunk and stuff. Though he did miss his chance at asking her to spend some time together, but of cause if he couldnt remember what happened last night then he wouldnt remember me suggesting that. Oh well, there was always next time. "Its fine, dont worry about it." I took his hand back and started walking in a random direction so we weren't just stood in the hallway. "Lets do something! Im bored and you need cheering up.".
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:51 am

Max Anderson; I smiled slightly when she grabbed my hand again and started dragging me off down the hallway. At least she still wanted to spend time with me after what happened last night. "Okay, I'm down." My smiled grew a little more, and I caught up to her pace. "So what are you thinking of doing?"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 am

Cassidy: I shrugged a grin forming on my face. "Not a clue. But thats what makes it fun!" In my experience the things that got planned out always ended up being boring. They just didnt have that randomness that caused my excitement. Half my life has been based on spontanious acts, and it'd been pretty good. Sure it didnt always work out, but you just had to take the bad in your stride and move on. I looked around as we walked, hoping something would catch my attention.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 am

Shelly- I frowned a bit. "I just don't have anything else to talk about. And I feel a bit out of place." Right. I probably was just being stupid. But I was gonna go anyways. "Call me sometime, alright?" After saying that I headed up to my room to think.

Jake- I smiled a bit and nodded. I was really glad it didn't creep her out. She really was ok with bi people! "That's Josh. My ex-boyfriend. We broke up after I got kicked out." I nodded when she said the whole thing about having friends. "You're a fun, nice girl. You'll make more friends, I'm sure."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 am

Rex- "I think she was a vampire. I mean, how else could she have done that name guessing thing?" He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck and then ran his hair through the hair on the back of his head. "Well, are we gonna do anything? Or just talk about it?"

Henry- He smiled and nodded. "Sounds like you've been busy then." Looking around, he bit his lip slightly. _The remote? There's no telling where that could be. Possibly in the couch, maybe around the tv someplace. Only way to find out is to look._ He shook his head. "I haven't seen the remote, but it's around here somewhere." His eyes looked the couch over and he didnt see it. _Then again, it could be stuffed down between the cushions or something._

Brady- He had gotten to work with enough time to change into his uniform. It was nothing special, just the usual jeans and boots. His shirt had the companys logo etched over the pocket, like most places did. He just hoped when he got home in a few hours that he'd have enough time to catch a shower before seeing his fiancé. Dirty and sweaty isn't exactly attractive no matter who it is.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 am

sorry, but i just have no will to rp right now. DX if i tried, it probably would fail, so i'm just not gonna try right now.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 am

Thats fine, im going to sleep anyway
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:24 pm

OMG! It's so beautiful! ;u;
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Its pretty empty around here right now huh?
I guess so, I'll just have to work on making Reid's form better. I have that feeling that it's horrible.
Thanks.....
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:18 pm

The opening ceremony really is pretty interesting!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Mark- (You type something, Vampy. I'm too tired to.)

Kersten- I laughed and shook my head. "You're a silly guy, Kieran. You be who you want. That's how you're gonna get girls. You have to be confident and be yourself." I smiled a bit and nudged his arm. I could totally see him growing up to be a real ladies man and a really sweat guy.

Jake- I smiled a bit and nodded. I was really glad it didn't creep her out. She really was ok with bi people! "That's Josh. My ex-boyfriend. We broke up after I got kicked out." I nodded when she said the whole thing about having friends. "You're a fun, nice girl. You'll make more friends, I'm sure."

Nate- When I woke up I had a raging headache. I groaned and sat up, clutching my head. "God damnit," I mumbled to myself. The high was brilliant! The aftermath. That wasn't as great... But I got up anyways, and changed into some jeans. I didn't bother putting on a shirt. I just put on a jacket and left it unzipped to show off my chest. I pulled up the hood to cover my ears and pulled on some sunglasses. I then headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

Jenna- I smiled and kissed her head. "Good job, Abby." I took the tweezers, gently bending them back into shape after realizing they were bent out of shape. "My turn." I had to do this totally off of memory. Ok. Right. I went for one of the holes, totally missing at first and hitting the metal. Then I realized how I was off and tried again. I got it in this time but hit the sides. "I guess you're better at this than me, huh Abby?" I kept trying until I got it. "There we go."

Jasmine- I stared out the window for what? Hours? The sun came out and as it touched my skin I hissed and slinked away to the corner of my room. I thought about biting myself more but didn't. I wanted to have at least some dignity left when I died. Even if I did actually turn to ash in the sun. Which I didn't think I would. It wouldn't make any sense to.
I picked up my phone and texted Tony. "I'm sorry about everything. I hope you can live a good life now that you're on your own again." I'd always felt like a weight to him anyways, holding him back. A lot of the time I'd thought he didn't like me. So now he was free of me. Good for him.

James- I turned to Caius and smiled as we walked inside once more. "It would be quite nice if one day we did not need to rely on humans once more." It was quite a bother. Most of them had no sense of community. They cared more for money than for helping people.

Shelly- I frowned a bit. "I just don't have anything else to talk about. And I feel a bit out of place." Right. I probably was just being stupid. But I was gonna go anyways. "Call me sometime, alright?" I hung around a few seconds before turning to leave for my room.

Trey- After a while of flying Trey hid his wings under his shirt and went in to a bar. He got a drink then just sat in the corner, sipping at it. He waved away all the waitresses and just stared off into the distance. He had absolutely nothing to do. Nothing interesting anyways. Sure, he could go out and save people but what was the point? They'd die anyways. Everyone died eventually.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Going to take a nap now. I think parents are going to wake me up at 3 to watch Olympics. *facepalm*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm

I shrug and look at him. "Why don't we go get your bike. Since you might see the girl in town again."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Rex- He shrugged and nodded. "Alright. I'll be able to get her name then and I won't feel so bad." He looked back at his jeep and then to him. "Wanna up your bike in the back and drive there?" _I'd be more interested in finding that one girl who makes my stomach clench when I see her. Who takes my breath away with just one smile. A girl who has a gentle touch and at first glance will make me get cold chills. I just didn't get that from this girl. I don't get it from Dilynn. I don't know who I'll get it from, but I know she's out there._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:56 pm

got the book Looking for Alaska! ^_^ YESSSSSSS.

Sadly, I can't read it until i read my stupid required summer reading for school. -_- I hate Mythology by Edith Hamilton. SO much.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:17 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 H0kdxmzj:tw1

he's so adorable!! :3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Agreed. He is adorable, but alas, I'm stuck on Sean. Not him really, just his blue eyes. I'm a sucker for 'em.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 pm

"Ya sure." I hop off my bike and lift it onto my shoulders kinda and set it in the back trunk. "Plus. I might know the girl from somewhere. If she's a vampire I most likely ran into her in the woods."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Rex- "oh, that's good. So if she doesn't tell me her name you can just tell me." He shrugged and got into the driver seat. After puttin the keys in the ignition, he put his sunglasses back on and turned started the engine. "I mean, I'm not exactly looking for a relationship with her ya know? Just the thought of what I did being rude, I have apologize and make up for it."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:40 pm

I got in and looked at him. "And you never know. If I know his girl I could alwa ell you how she really is." I laugh alittle. "There are some girls who act all bad and tough around a guy they think is cute or hot. I get it a lot."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Rex- He nodded and put the car into reverse to back out of the parking spot. "I just didn't feel anything. It's not sparks or a hit to the gut. It was a smile and an insult. That's it." He put the car into drive when he was out of the parking spot and drive onto the main road.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:51 pm

"Dude. Really. Not a lot of girls have a perfect smile. None can make Yiu fall to your knees like he's a god or something. If you give this girl or whatever a chance. Talk to her more and get to know her maybe she'll lighten up. You can't judge someone you just met after a few words."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 pm

omg, hey suzie. logan lerman has a brother named lucas. XD
wow... lol. funny. o.O
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Rex- He nodded and kept one hand on the steering wheel as the other tugged at his lip. A habit when he was thinking pretty hard about something. His blue eyes didn't waver from the road and he kept the conversation quiet. _Maybe there won't be a girl who will make me fall to my knees. Maybe I won't have the perfect girl. I just know that there's gotta be somebody out there whose looking for a guy like me. I'm not perfect. Maybe I'm just perfect for that one woman who will come along._ He gripped the steering wheel a little tighter with the remain hand and clenched his jaw for a moment. "I just know that if I have the chance of meeting the perfect person, I don't want to be choosing the wrong one and wasting both our time." He cleared his throat slightly and adjusted in his seat. "Can we get off the topic of me never finding that perfect person? I'll say hi to this girl and ask her name. Make conversation and then I'll feel better. That's it."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next