House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 pm

I was thinking ones that I've had for a long time but haven't really done anything with. Like Ian, Justin, Shay, and Theo.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:33 pm

same. all my characters have grown on me far too much and have developed way too much for me to throw away any of them.

Giselle Caldwell; I forced myself to smile a bit. It was the least I could do, stop being depressing, you know? "Thanks, Jake. This probably wasn't the warm welcome you were probably expecting, but it's something, right?" I shrugged and gave him a quick hug before getting up from the ground and holding out a hand to him to help him up. "I promise I'm done with telling you all my depressing stories and sh*t." At least, hopefully for now. He was a nice person to tell stuff to, though. He was understanding, and he said all the right stuff. Or at least that's the vibe I have gotten from him.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Jake- I shrugged a bit. "I wasn't exactly expecting a warm welcome though. I was half-expencting this to be shut down." And I was bi. Enough people would know soon enough. Still, I didn't want to tell her. In case she hated me for it. I wanted her to get to know me a bit better. You know, know me as more than the bi guy who was good at listening. I wanted to be an actual friend.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm gonna post for some randoms, since I've decided I've deleted enough for a while. Quite a few this week.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Justin- Looking across the table at his brother, he held his cards up and away from him. "Raise you 5? Or is that too much for you?" He smiled playfully and set his cards face down on the table. "You could just fold and not have to lose all your money." He couldn't see Ian's eyes, because of the sunglasses he was wearing, but he knew they were panicking.

Ian- He took a five from his wallet and hesitated before setting it in the middle. "You can't intimidate me Justin. I know all your moves, and that's one of your favorites." He took another look at his cards and set them down satisfied with his decision. "Better hope I don't take all of your money, that'll look bad. You got beat by your little brother."

Shay- All she could do was roll her eyes at Theo as he tried to explain why she needed to be on her best behavior. She hadn't done anything wrong since they'd lived here, and that was a nice achievement. Since her last run in with the cops wasn't exactly ideal, her brother wouldn't ever leave her side. He was some type of overprotective ninja. Always being there, even when she thought he wasn't

Theo- He noticed she wasn't listening and snapped his fingers at her. "Are you paying any attention to me at all? I'm just trying to keep you safe, and make sure you don't mess up both our lives as we live here. One mistake and you could go away, for a long time too." He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. "You have to think about other people too, not just yourself. Now that Marcus is gone, you won't have anyone to push off the roof anymore and keep you entertained. Your going to have to find some way to occupy your time."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 pm

BBL I'm watching a movie. Don't forget Corey and Sohpie
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Giselle Caldwell; I shrugged and paced up and down the hallway for no reason. "This place has been open for as long as I can remember. I moved here when I was sixteen and I've lived here ever since." I felt like he should be getting tired of listening to me.... Maybe I should ask him about himself. "So, what's your story? Tell me about yourself."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Corey- He looekd at their score and smiled. "I think that'll be enough highscores for me tonight. Wanna head back to the mansion?" His eyes went to the nearest window and he checked if it was dark out yet. Frowning slightly because it was, he looked at her again. "It's getting late, so there isn't much else to do in town."

Jayson- He looked out at the ocean water, wondering if Will would haev already been surfing. Already knowing the answer, he started walking along the beach, humming radnom songs he couldn't remember the words to. The salty air was slightly cold, and felt just right against his skin due to the hot weather. Everybody was enjoying the beach, and the seagulls were no exception. They swooped down every now and then, in what looked like suicidal dives to him.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Jake- Should've seen that one coming... She'd told me about herself so of course she'd want to know about me! But did I give her the edited version? Or what actually happened? I sighed a bit and shook my head. "Promise you won't judge me based on what I tell you?" If she didn't I wouldn't tell her. I thought she'd be a good friend and I didn't want to jeopardize that. "If you want I can just tell you some of it now and when you know me better I'll tell you the rest."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Giselle Caldwell; "Angels don't tend to judge people unless they've committed a sin. Though, I have committed many sins myself, so I'm in no position to judge you. Plus, you didn't judge me because of what I did, so why should I judge you? Please, tell away. I wanna know." I stopped pacing when I got in front of him again, and I leaned against the wall, looking down at him. I was honestly interested in what his life was like. He has obviously had a screwed up life like I had, so maybe we could be all 'We have screwed up lives!' together or something.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Jake- Well, according to some people it was a sin. "I'm bisexual." May as well get the big stuff out of the way in the beginning. Plus my whole life had revolved around that for a while. I closed my eyes for the rest of it, leaning my head back against the wall. I didn't really want to see her reaction. "I prefer guys actually. Though I've dated plenty of girls too." I let out a bit of a sigh. There went my chances of dating her probably. "My parents found out about a year ago and kicked me out. I managed to keep it hidden for about 8 years but they still freaked out."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Turk- He laid across Ellie's bed and looked at her while she paced. "Have you thought maybe people don't like you cause you talk too much?" Of course she reacted to that by hitting him with a pillow. "I was just answereing your qusetion." He shrugged and hopped off the bed.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Giselle Caldwell; So he was bi, huh? Well, that was actually cool! I had never met a LGBT person at the mansion before. Sure, I knew a gay guy back home. He was pretty cool actually! But I felt like having someone bisexual at the mansion was a form of Taboo. You rarely ever knew someone... Okay, I really needed to stop thinking. He probably thought that I was freaking out, but I really wasn't. "It sucks that you got kicked out for it, but really your parents should've accepted you for who you are, and it's sh*tty that they didn't." I smiled a bit, "But don't worry. I won't hate you for it. I actually find it cool that you're going for what you want. Some people just keep it to themselves, and that's kind of a crappy way to live."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Sohpie
I smile and put down the gun. I then turn to him an smirk. "Well there is this to do in town." I put my hands on the sides of his neck and pull him down and kiss him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Jake- I nodded a bit, glad she didn't hate me. So heaven didn't give a crap about sexuality. Suck it, dad. I stood up again, turning to face Giselle and smiling a bit. "Ya, if I'd stayed in the closet about it I would've never had the awesome boyfriends I did. But ya, my parents are hardcore christian conservative republicans. I knew they would never accept me. I just planned on never telling them. But, you know... Stuff happened." Ya, I invited my fucking boyfriend over. That'd been the worst idea ever. "But thanks for not hating me," I said with a smile.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Giselle Caldwell; I nodded and smiled a bit, "Yeah, no problem. I mean, most of the angels are like... crazy about a man only loving a woman and a woman only loving a man, but I really don't see why they should care about any other person's lives but themselves." I sighed and shrugged, "As you can see, I'm not like the rest... But, to me, different is better than normal. Right?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Jake- Ok, so maybe heaven did give a crap. But why?! Stupid ass god. No offense to you or anything, God. If you can read my mind... I just think you should let me love whoever I want. "Ya, you're better. I figured angels should know what the fuck they're talking about before trying to tell other people what to do. And you do. As for being different... I think I'd prefer to be normal."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:26 pm

*Mumbles incoherrently and snuggles into Jeremy.* She can't get back to sleep. *Shrugs.* Hey people! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Heyo!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

How's you? *Hides head under Jeremy's shirt since the black fabric blocks out most of the light.* O.o...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 pm

You could just give her your shirt you know.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:37 pm

But then I'd be showing off my chest and stuff, and I don't want girls to faint or drool. *Laughs a little and shakes his head before taking his shirt off and placing over Bex's face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 pm

"You're welcome." Vincent replied, sitting down in the chair opposite Lilly. The Galian Beast was growling loudly inside Vincent's mind, furious at Lilly but also annoyed because he had wanted to spend the entire day with Darkess and that was being interrupted.

"Sure." I looked around and realised that there weren't many people, so I quicky transformed into a wolf, licked Sam's face playfully, and then transformed into a human again, running towards the sea and breathing a sigh of relief as the cool water hit my skin.

((The rest of the replies are gonna be done on the laptop so brb!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Giselle Caldwell; "Yeah, but it depends on what your thoughts on 'normal' is... If i was normal, I probably would've become really uncomfortable after you said you were bi. My daughter, who was raised by the 'normal' angels, probably would've... Sadly." I sighed a bit at that. I really didn't want her to be like that. I wanted her to believe in what I believed in, but she was her own person. She could think what she wanted. I couldn't control her anymore...

Hey Wolfie! ^_^
Loooooooogaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn. piggy back ride!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 pm

((*Mumbles something again.* I think that's meant to be a hello. *Chuckles a little,* Ok then, jump on. Smile))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next