House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:23 am

Hi... *Collapses.* ... I think she's tired. And Jer's disappeared so I might have to put her back to bed :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:26 am

im tired too.

Lilly: once I swallowed I looked at Vincent "Do you hate me?" If he did... then that would break me to pieces...

lame post due to tired ness

i just woke up
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 am

((I just think Bex has been going to sleep too late and it's messing things up for her. *Shrugs.*))

"I feel as if I should hate you... But I don't." Vincent answered, a slight frown on his face because he knew he should really hate Lilly for having an affair on him. "But why... Why are you hurting yourself, Lilly? You chose to be with Joe, so shouldn't you be happy?" He knew that she was making her brother happy by being with him, and he knew that Joe wouldn't do anything to hurt or upset Lilly, so why was she self harming?[b]
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 am

Lilly: Sighed "I cant be happy when my family is torn to bits.. I still have feelings for joe, but not as much as I used to.. he managed to take me from you and I just didnt do anything about it. He didnt see through my shell that I was unhappy.. You know me, Vincent. I love it when everyone is happy. not sad like we are now. I dont even remeber the last time I was this sad."

i had to wake up early and messed up my sleeping pattern! D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 am

((She's making it sound as if I forced her to be with me... But I didn't, I allowed her to make her own choice... *Buried head in hands and goes to sit in the emo corner.* *Goes in the emo corner too.* I'm sorry dad, I tried to make you happy but... But... *Bursts into tears and hugs her dad.* *Looks at Kiara and Joe and sighs before turning his attention back to Britt.* Well, you can alwaya try to fix the sleeping pattern later.))

Vincent nodded his head in understanding and sighed. "I don't know what to do, Lilly, but I think you should make a final decision on who you want to be with, and then never see the other person again to save them more heartbreak in the future. That's the only idea I can think of, unless you can also erase the loser's memory of you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:56 am

*walks over* Kiara, im going to speak to your father. *pulls him from the emo corner* You need to stop acting like a child joe! You always fight over lilly like if shes a toy! You're a man! You drove her into depression. All the of the times she gave you chances. But that one night changed everything just because you faded with her along with vincent. She was possibly still under that spell. Its time for you to move on. All thoes bad things you did to lilly, and Vincent came for her to save her. You are always depressed. Just because you want a wife and love. Life doesnt work the way you want it! Now go and fix this with lilly. Im already tired of you. And if I find out you didnt fix anything, Im coming after you next. *looks at Kiara* dont worry I wont kill him. Just injure him badly for what he had done.

Lilly: I started to think of all the times me and vincent were together.. it was safe, fun, and hard to get him to move on. But I got him to.. and then the times with Joe when he hurt me, using spells on my body making me hate Vincent and think he was the enemy. I shouldnt even love him for all that...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:59 am

((*Pushes Darkess away from Joe and slaps her.* Leave my dad alone! It's bD enough that the girl he loves has stopped loving him, you're just making it worse! And my dad loved Lilly ages before that night! He just couldn't do anything because he was with my mom and you're too stupid to realise that! O.O Kiara, don't, she'll hurt you. *Tries pulling Kiara back.* *Pushes her dad's hand away and glares at Darkess.*))

I got nothing for Vincent since Lilly's just thinking...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 am

XD nice wolf *looks at kiara and sees the slap* oh sh!t, things just got personal. *she glared at Kiara* Slapping an adult is very rude *her eyes started to change colors* Even slapping a demon is worse! *looked at joe* Tell her the truth Joe. All the things you did to lilly and when I had to save her life from that stupid spell by hurting her on inside. Or you want me to show her a video image? *looked at kiara again* You have no idea what your father did to my sister in the past. you arent smart enough to relize it.

Lilly: Looking at Vincent, I got up and walked to his side and sat opn his lap, hugging him tightly "I cant leave you... I just cant.." my voice cracked but I kept the tears in as my eyes filled with them "i'll erace his memory of only me.. ok?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:10 am

((Shut up, Darkess, just shut up. I don't care what dad did in the past! I know he loves Lilly and now she's ruined all that and you're just making it worse! Just stay out of our lives, all you do is make things worse for my dad! Galian! Help! *Walks in and stands next to Kiara.* Darrkess, she right. He get what he deserve now so lets stop...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 am

Since when are you on his side!? *eyes teared up* Darkess... *looks at lilly and loosens up.* Dont give me that look..lil...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 am

((Shut up, Darkess, just shut up. I don't care what dad did in the past! I know he loves Lilly and now she's ruined all that and you're just making it worse! Just stay out of our lives, all you do is make things worse for my dad! Galian! Help! *Walks in and stands next to Kiara.* Darrkess, she right. He get what he deserve now so lets stop...))

"Ok." Vincent's arms wrapped around Lilly and he kissed her head comfortingly. "It will make his life easier if he forgot you and never saw you again, his heart would hurt less." He explained as he rubbed Lilly's back soothingly.
((Fail again DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:16 am

Britt-21 wrote:Since when are you on his side!? *eyes teared up* Darkess... *looks at lilly and loosens up.* Dont give me that look..lil...

Lilly: nodded "it will...I'll have to clense his body again just so its relaxed and no longer tensed." I moved some hair from his face "We can always meet again, but he wouldnt remeber me by seeing me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:20 am

((Woopsies, double post! But the 2nd one has my reply on it ^_^ I no on his side, but I know what he going through and this is enough revenge for him. Make him snap out of it and he never understand how he make me feel when he split us up. *Glares slightly at Galian but then returns the gaze to Darkess.* You heard him, my dad is already suffering enough so leave him alone. *Manages to pull Kiara back this time and tries to stop her from going back to Darkess.* Stop sticking up for me like that, you'll only get yourself hurt...))

"Maybe, but it might not be the best idea, he might fall in love with you again." It could be possible, and Vincent didn't want to take any chances. He wanted this vicious cycle to end once and for all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 am

I am SOOOOOO sorry I haven't been on in ages, I've been a bit busy, I got back off holiday on Tuesday at 1am! Plus my cursor on my blackberry keeps going weird, so yeah, my laptops still broke, because I seemed to have lost all of my money O.O and I've missed a few tests over the 2 weeks I've been away, so I have a lot to catch up on, so that will also means less time on here, BUT I will try my best to get on. Now, if any reposts are available, that would be great, if you've moved on - which I'm guessing you have - just please sum up briefly what happened Smile Scamps Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:29 am

I just want all this nonsence to stop. Im lucky im still here. *looked at everyone* Lilly only has me, and I will protect her till we die. *walks over to lilly and hugs her* its ok Lilly..

Lilly: "True.. alright. Should I do the same with Kiara? Just so I wont be hated..?" The tears dissapeared and I rested my head on his chest. closing my eyes.

scamp!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:33 am

((Scampi! *Tacklehugs.*

No reposts, but none of my characters that are with you are doing at the mo, except for Cody made a new friend (Tara), Bex almost freaked out because Cody wasn't there when she woke up and she found with said friend and is now playing the piano for him downstairs, Matt's just comeback from filming an X men movie and his hair had to be cut for it so it's short and spikey (but it'll grow back!) and Taylor's currently with Nate and is dating him again! Not happy about -_-

*Sighs and walks over to Darkess, nuzzling her side. *Goes back to crying.* *Hugs Kiara close, trying to comfort her when he's the one who needs comforting.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:36 am

None of us are happy about it taylor. -_- *looks at galian* What?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:40 am

Shut up >.> I was only ever trying to make both of you happy.
And he's dating Roje at the same time.
Oh and Tanya's gonna break up with Marco when she next sees him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:42 am

wow so much heart breaking and get togethers XD *sigh* Im mad because britt is making me blind! Im smarter than that roje.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 am

((*Stops nuzzling Darkess and looks at her confusedly.* Nothing, I just comfort you... Unless you prefrerr hugs... I swear, when I find out he's a cheater in the roleplay, I'm going to kick him where it hurts.))

Vincent nodded his head. "That would be a good idea too." He hugged Lilly close to him and then looked over to the remains of the bacon sandwich and the orange juice. "You should probably eat that, you've lost a lot of weigt, I can tell."

((*Looks over and glares at Nate.* Cheating on us is not making us happy!!!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:45 am

Im just.. upset about lilly.. thats all if we found out then that would be hell on you.

Lilly: nodded and got up, sitting back down and continueing to eat alittle happily. I didnt even know i was starving myself in my depression.. I guess thats what happens.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 am

((*Stands up and hugs Darkess.* I know, but things ok now, things go back to normal.))

Vincent smiled slightly and leaned back against the counter. "If you want any more food, let me know." He told Lilly, worrying about how much weight she had lost during the starvation which had clearly come with her depression.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:52 am

Kersten- Ok... So at least he cared about me past just my body. I mean, he told me he had but I'd never been sure. And now I felt really bad for making Jason feel bad... Damnit. I wasn't good at this sort of thing. I sighed and shook my head. "You go pay for the jacket and I'll get the underwear and buy it for myself. And tomorrow I'll wear it for you." I would've said tonight but I was pretty sure out plan was still to go clubbing tonight.

Kat- I let out a slight sigh of relief when left. I felt bad though. Even though I shouldn't. I cleaned off my machete, put it back on the desk then sat on my bed again. I pulled out my phone and gave Garry a call. I wanted to check up on him. Make sure everything was ok, you know?

Jake- She was going under the assumption I didn't mean it like actually hitting on her. But I totally did... Did all my hitting on her just go right over her head? I think I'd just set things straight. You know, put it on the record that I liked girls too and that I sorta liked her. Which was weird 'cause I barely knew her. Well, that wasn't true. I just met her but she sure told me a lot about herself. "You know, I was actually trying to flirt with you. I guess I just didn't do a good job. And this really isn't the time or place to be flirting with you, huh?" I mean, we had just been exchanging sob stories.

Nate- Oh good! She seemed more comfortable with it than before! That was improvement. "Sometimes. But it takes a lot to make me moan." I doubt Taylor would ever be able to make me moan. I mean, she just wouldn't do what it took. Which was either kissing my chest or fading. Neither of which I could see her doing. "If you want me to stop, just tell me," I said before kissing her neck and collar bone a few times.

Tara- So there probably wasn't a way to make Mommy happy... She was too sad without Daddy. Mommy had always been relaxed around Daddy so if she was taking care of us she wouldn't be relaxed and she wouldn't be happy. "I don't think that'll make you happy. You get all stressed out usually..." I didn't want Mommy to be sad anymore... "I think you need a new boy friend. I have Cody and we're friends and I feel happy when I play with him. SO you need a boy you can play around with and that makes you feel happy."

Jenna- He passed out? Wow... It must've really hurt... My main problem was that he didn't know how to change someone. "Well, what if we could find out how? Then would you turn me?" He asked for me to climb on so I did, wrapping my arms around his neck to keep from falling. And I didn't have to worry about cutting off his air either since he didn't need any.

That's why I'm not telling you about each other! Look, we're having a great time in the RP, Taylor! And Roje and I were having fun too! So why does it matter if I'm dating both of you?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:52 am

Lilly: "Do you think junk food would get me back to my normal weight?"

*sigh* you're going to hurt one of us the most. possibly both
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:00 am

Whatever. You're problem that you can't share me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next