House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Jayla hates people that do people of the same gender? Fuck. I'm screwed. Well, not really. I don't give a shit what she think it's just another thing for her to hate me for. *shrugs* To clarify, she isn't bi. She just occasionally... experiments. Or something along those lines.
*Over pramatic, fake, passing out* It's just too much hot chest x3

Jake- I nodded a bit. "Well, it probably would've been better if you raised her. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I still didn't understand how her kids could be teenagers based on the fact she seemed to be about a teenager herself... But I wouldn't ask. "Normal as in not being able to control fire and being straight. Life would be easier like that." No one would hate me just for being born, I'd still have friends and a home...

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Corey- He was shocked for as few seconds, but returned the kiss when the feeling passed. Once he had pulled away, he smiled. "That's something we can do anywhere really. I'm not complaining though."

Ellie- She shoved him back onto the bed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Could you take this a little more seriously? Your supposed to be my cousin ya know." Her eyes went to the door and she sighed. "I'm serious about this. You are always easy to get along with, that's why people always talk to you. This place, all these people just like us. I feel even more out of place than before. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea to come with you."

Sam- He stood up and walked to the water. His arms wrapped around her and he smiled. "This was a nice choice of scenery. Thanks for coming up with this idea." _I'd have never thought of the beach. It's a nice change from the usual._

Last edited by linz007 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

((*Rolls eyes a little.* Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm too sexy for my shirt Razz))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Sohpie
I pull away and smile up at him. "Ya but still" I laugh and take his hand. "Let's head back to the mansion. You can stay in my room. But in the chair. Unless you wanna sleep on the floor. But that depends on if You wanna sleep in my room."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Corey- "I'd rather keep it sweet and innocent for a while. How about I sleep in my room, and in the morning, first thing I'll do is go to your room?" He started walking towards the front door.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Sohpie
"I thought you lived in the woods. Not the mansion?" I laugh alittle and follow him out and back to the car. I looked over at him and tilt my head some what. "Were you leing or something"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:00 pm

*raises an eyebrow and slightly frowns.* Well, sorry sis. Can't control what's written in the bible.
Yaaaay. :3 *jumps on his back and wraps her arms around his neck*

Giselle Caldwell; "Yeah, but that would be boring! You wouldn't be as awesome, and there wouldn't be anything unique about you! Although, saying that makes myself a hypocrite. I used to have bright red hair, which my ex loved, but I dyed it blonde to appear more... normal. And toned down, I guess you could say." I shrugged and twirled a bit of hair around with my fingers. "I mean, I love the color. It's just, there's nothing unique about me anymore, and it's kinda boring..." Apart from my wings... But all angels had wings. So, around the angels, I was just another normal, blonde haired folk. It used to be that I was the only 'ginger' angel. Not anymore...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:02 pm

((*Steadies himself before holding onto Suzie's legs so he wont drop her and walking around the room.* Are you a little bit hyper or something today, Suzie?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Corey- "I basically live in the woods. I have a room just like everybody else." He opened her door and smiled slightly. "So I didn't exactly lie."

Ross- He tossed rocks across the water as he waited for Mel to tell him where they were going. Each one skipped across the water. He'd gotten pretty good at this since he'd been doing it for a while now. Mel wasn't sure wether to wait for Collin to meet them there or not, so they just sat there, in the same spot, for about seven hours now. He was getting bored, and felt like just hunting Collin down.

Mel- She looked up at Ross and rolled her eyes. "He said he'd be here and I'm not leaving until he shows up. knowing him, he went to find Henry. Maybe Henry already caught our scent. If so, he'll be here soon. That's when you have to be quiet. Anything could set him off. Just the fact that your here could be enough reason for him to go out of control. You are a Newlin after all, without actually being a full blooded Newlin."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm

He he! Must touch! *Reaches out for Jeremy*
*Grabs her arm and rolls her eyes* Come on, Mort. Bedtime. And no sugar tomorrow.
But we're getting more donuts tomorrow! DX
... Ok, fine. But just donuts.
*ssiiiiiiigh* Ok.
This is why I prefer hell. Satan takes in all those the bible says are evil.

Jake- I shrugged at her saying I wouldn't be unique enough. I smiled when she said she thought I was awesome though. The we she said she dyed her hair I considered it for a second. "I think you're cute as a blonde. Besides, your eyes make up for it," I said, putting my hand out to cup her face while I gently ran my thumb across her cheek bone. "They're beautiful." Then I realized this could be considered weird so I pulled my hand back, rubbing the back on my neck with it. "Er, sorry. That was a stupid move." Ya, now really wasn't the time to be hitting on her.

*Let's go of Mort's arm* Behave.
Ok.... >.> Do you need reposts, Wolfie? Or are you good? Very Happy
*Sneaks over and ruffles Jeremy's hair before running away.*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm good, I'm good Very Happy *Chuckles a little and fixes his hair again.* Strange strange person. And it's good to see you're awake now Bex. Yeah, but I want to go back to sleep! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Ok. Then I'm going to sleep. Tired.... *Collapses*
*Facepalm* Ok, see you guys.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Bye! Bye Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:16 pm

"Oh, uhhh, sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck a little, because I could tell that Kersten was mad at me and I didn't want her to be mad. "I just thought you'd look go in it, but nevermind." Now I felt really bad about it and wasn't sure how to fix it... "Hoew about we just go and pay for your jacket now, ok?"

More moaning escaped my lips and I blushed again. "You sure this is a good thing? It's a weird, embarrassing noise, it doesn't sound good to me." My blush quickly faded though as a thought came into my mind. "Do... Do you moan sometimes too, Nate?" It clearly wasn't just a me thing if Nate knew what it meant, so it musthave been a guy thing, but was it a guy thing too?

Tara's question surprised me and I hugged my knees to my chest - something that, even though I didn't realise it at the time, was a sign of closing people out and a reluctancy to talk about something. "I don't know." I answered with a frown, resting my head on top of my knees. "I honestly don't know. Spending time with my daughters, I guess. Making sure that they're happy and proctected." But even that whole fill the gaping hole on my heart that Jay had left when he died, so I'd never be truly happy, just... As happy as I could be, given the circumstances.

I paused for a little bit, thinking about when Jenna said, and then shrugged. "I suppose it wouldn't be too dangerous if I help you control the bloodlust, but I don't actually know how to turn someone into a vampire. I passed out a couple seconds after I felt someone bite me, so I didn't really see what happened, I just woke up a vampire." I had always wondered what had happened though... The wind blew through the trees and I picked up the scent of deer. After listening for a little while, I heard their thudding hooves heading towards what I guess was the lake - there was only the occassional splash of water so whatever the water source was must've been very still, unlike a river. "Climb on board, Jen-Jen. I smell breakfast." I chuckled a little at how I referred the dear to breakfast and then waited for Jenna to climb onto my back.

"Ah, I see." I replied as I sat down at the place where my pancakes had been set, starting to eat them but pausing to swallow and speak at times. "Cleaning, I'll admit, doesn't sound very exciting, but still, it will give me something to do outside of this apartment. And it will be a nice change from just reading, playing the piano and practising swordsmanship." I commented before continuing to eat my breakfast.

"You're welcome." Vincent replied, sitting down in the chair opposite Lilly. The Galian Beast was growling loudly inside Vincent's mind, furious at Lilly but also annoyed because he had wanted to spend the entire day with Darkess and that was being interrupted.

"Sure." I looked around and realised that there weren't many people, so I quicky transformed into a wolf, licked Sam's face playfully, and then transformed into a human again, running towards the sea and breathing a sigh of relief as the cool water hit my skin.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Sam- He stood up and walked to the water. His arms wrapped around her and he smiled. "This was a nice choice of scenery. Thanks for coming up with this idea." _I'd have never thought of the beach. It's a nice change from the usual._.

Henry- "Definitely tomorrow." With a flash of his smile, he brought her hand up to his lips in a gentleman like fashion and kissed the top. When he let go of her hand, he walked away towards the front door. _Now to find Ross and Mel. I have a hunch their not here by chance. They probably came to see Collin or Brady. How old was Ross now? 14? I wonder if he looks like a Newlin, since his mom was tricky enough to name him one. Mel, last time I saw her, she was trying to keep Collin and me away from Brady. That might take an apology._

Brady- "I don't think so, since the only people I know around here are Henry and Collin. Wouldn't that make a great party?" He smiled and smoothed out some crinkles in his button up. "They aren't exactly in favor of me being happy." _Theres a possibility that Henry could come, and maybe Collin. The way Henry defended me against him was enough to convince me that he would do the same at my wedding if anything popped up._

I think I've covered all my single charries posts...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 pm

"You're welcome. And you're right, the scenery is amazing." I kissed Sam's jaw and then pulled away, starting to swin around in the water a little. "Plus, it's a good excuse for us to wear minimal clothing." I joked before swimming back over to Sam and pulling him into the deeper water so that he could swim with me.

((Stomach pain causing brain to die DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Sam- He closed his eyes for a few moments, taking in the relaxing cold the water brought him. When he opened his eyes, he smiled. "Also a wonderful way to get out of the scorching heat. It's intense today." he cupped his hands and poured some water onto his head, wetting his hair and face.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:43 pm

I nodded my head in agreement. "It is rather hot today, but it is summer so it's expected." I sighed a little before taking a deep breath, closing my eyes and going under water. I then surfaced quickly, since the purpose was only to get my hair wet, and I moved my hair away from my face. "On the plus side, it's not as busy as I expected it to be, which is a good thing."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Sam- "I don't really like crowded places, so that's a really good thing." He swam out a little farther until the water came up to his neck. "Do you suppose some shifters come to the beach just to scare people? The one's who can shift into sharks." He smiled. "That would be funny, only if it wasn't me."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I laughed a little at Sam's question. "It bet they do, because that would be hilarious." I replied, swimming over to Sam and whispering into his ear, "We could do that too, y'know. A lot of people are rather scared of wolves when they come face to face with one." It would've been better for us to scare people in the forest, but the only forest in town was the one surrounding the immortal mansion, and since that forest was where loads of immortal creatures spent their time, we wouldn't be scary to them at all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Sam- He half smiled and kissed her cheek. "We should do that. It's rather funny to see people freak out." He started swimming towards the beach and when the water was up to his calves, he shifted wolf. He sat down and waited for Reyna to come along.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 pm

I chuckled a little and swam after Sam, joining him at his side and transforming into my wolf form. Already some people had noticed us and was starting to back away from the wolves, but I just sat there and licked Sam's neck, which was a little saltly from the sea water, but I ignored the taste.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:01 pm

lol, bye mort!

oh, and i've been playing with this for 10 minutes... lol...

http://theuglydance.com/?v=qrfhnbkmpaf

Giselle Caldwell; I smiled a bit and shook my head, "No. It's fine, really. If you didn't mean it like that, then that's perfectly fine, Jake. No need to beat yourself up over it." Although it was kind of nice, having someone compliment me like that and all... I hadn't received any nice words like that in a while. And it may sound selfish, but I kind of missed it... Maybe not just the compliment part, but the attention part as a whole. I missed having someone brush their thumb over my cheek like that... Stop, Giselle. Jake said he preferred men over women. And you just met him. And now I was talking to myself in my head? Oh jeeze... I honestly think that I have gone crazy.

sorry for the crazy present tense past tense post... my brain is not working because im about to go to bed. so, yeah. no more rping for me tonight.

*giggles* Maybee! *kisses Logan's cheek and smiles* Sorry! I just felt like doing that!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Ok, goodnight Rae! It's ok, I liked it. *Grins and picks up the pace a little.* Y'know, I never used to be able to carry you. I used to be really really weak unless I allowed my demon to take over. *Sneaks into Tanya and Jenna's room and climbs under the covers next to Jenna, snuggling up to her and watching her sleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down