House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty chemistry homework!!!!!!!!

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:44 am

Im fine.

Claire: as I ran,I felt a tap on my head.I then giggled and turned,going after my big brother "im gonna get you!"

tifa: i smiled as he wrapped his arm around me.I nodded "Yeah." I looked up at him and kissed his cheek
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 am

"Well, you can at least try to anyway." Denzel replied wwith a shrug before increasing his pace to a jog.

I smiled and returned the kiss on the cheek before getting up and heading inside and upstairs, towards the kids' room.
((Short posts due to facebook.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:00 am

Are you sure you're fine, Lilly?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty chemistry homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 am

Tifa: standing,I then walked inside washing the dishes and listening to Claire and Denzel run around.

Claire: tried to get denzel.Then she tapped his leg and then ran away

yeah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:38 am

Denzel sighed and turned around, chasing after Claire again.

I went upstairs to wake up Marlene but she just covered her face with the covers. "Marlene, wake up." She groaned a little and I let out a sigh before pulling back the covers and picking her up. "Come on, breakfast is ready." I carried Marlene downstairs in my arms, her head resting on my shoulder. I thought she was falling asleep again, but I hoped not.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:49 am

claire: laughed

tifa: I put the dishes away and I seen Cloud walk in with Marlene "I covered the food so it would stay hot." I smiled warmly and cleaned off the mess claire lft.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:56 am

Denzel finally managed to tap Claire's head again. "Ok, I'm tired now, lets stop."

I sat Marlene down in a chairand she almost faceplanted the table! Luckily I was able hold her shoulders and stop her from doing so, but she still had her eyes closed. "Come on, Marlene, stop acting silly." I told her, shaking her arms until she reluctantly opened her eyes, only to close them again as she yawned. I could just about hear her mumble 'Good morning Cloud and Tifa.'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:14 am

Tifa: I sighed "marlene,how late did you go to bed that your acting silly?" I leaned on the counter and looked at her with worried eyes "we were gonna go dress shopping for You,Me an claire"

Claire: "whhhyyyy?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 am

'Ok.' Marlene replied, rubbing her eyes. I needed to find something that will make her want to wake up... "And if you wake up properly, we'll go swimming afterwards." Despite still looking really tired, Marlene started to move faster and began eatingher breakfast. Apparently she liked the sound of swimming.

"Because it's hard to run when it's so early in the morning. It requires effort. You'll understand when you're my age." Denzel answered.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:47 am

claire: frowned slightly "you harly play wth me."

Tifa; i giggled "nice cloud,tht is a good idea though"

short posts due to cod
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 am

But one of my eyes is red. A blood red. It makes me look evil.

Tara- So she had two sisters and two brothers? That was a lot. I only had one sister. "Are they with Sarah?" I didn't know where else they would be. I mean, they had to be either with their mommy or daddy, right?
(Mehh.... Writers block)

James- I smiled a bit and considered it for a second. Then I shook my head. "I don't think I will tonight. Thank you for the offer though." I had a feeling it would be rather... Uncomfortable to sleep in the same bed. I went up to him though, putting my hand under his chin to lift it up. I placed a gentle kiss on his lips to try to make him feel better. "Do you mind if I sleep in one of the chairs though?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 am

((*Chuckles slightly.* You could never look evil James, nor could you ever be evil - you are too kind. Worry not about your looks, for I - and I'm rather sure many others - love them.))

"I do," Denzel countered. "I'm just... Not used to little kid games. He had to grow up fast when his parents died at the age of 6, so he never really used to play kids games much, which made it weird for him to play it now.

"No." Shamisen answered. "One of the boys are with Sarah, however the two other girls and the other boy have been sold to people who will love them just as much as you love Sasha. It's a lot like the adoption of humans, in some ways." He explained.

I had frowned at first, though had completely understood and knew that it had been a stupid question, but then James kissed me and my slight sorrow had melted away to reveal nothing but happiness. "Of course, you are more than welcome to sleep in one of the chairs tonight, as long as it is comfortable enough for you, my dear." I didn't want my love be to uncomfortable.

((I think I'm gonna go to bed early, sorry Mort! Goodnight.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:23 am

Claire: "why dont you play more then?" I asked him,crossing my arms and pouted at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Kersten- I smile a bit and sat down. Wow, dinner smelled great! Know what? I think I was really going to like having someone cook for me, especially someone who was good at it. "Thanks," I said to Jason with a smile as I sat down. I was actually starting to get worried his family would wonder if we were together or not. We sure acted like it a lot of the time...

Tara- I kissed Sasha's head and smiled as she started purring. "So they have little kids who love them too?" I loved Sasha a lot. She was really pretty and she was Shami's little girl. So I would going to take care of her. I rubbed her cheeks and giggled a bit as she started purring even louder. She was a really sweet kitten.

Jenna- "Well, you have time to decide, you know. And either way, it'll be a while before they're old enough for you to have to worry about school anyways." I smiled a bit and put a hand on his cheek. "As long as you don't turn into a party boy there's nothing to worry about for now." I smiled as I said it. I mean, when you were in a popular band it wasn't hard to get sucked into the drugs and girls thing I guess... But I was sure Jeremy wouldn't.

James- I could see he was much happier now. He'd seemed unsure of himself at first. But I was glad he asked. I gave my love one final kiss then let him go to his room. I took my time getting to one of the chairs. I wanted to look through some of the things he had. Then I made it to one of the arm chairs and closed my eyes, falling asleep quickly.
---
Later:
I woke up as the sun came up. It was what I was used to. The armchair may have not been the best place to sleep. Now my back was a little sore. But I ignored it and went to Caius' kitchen I thought I might as well make him breakfast. He had let me sleep here after all. And we were together now so why not. I went to the kitchen and began making eggs.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 pm

How're you doing EOD?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:Adam
"Yes I know vampires drink blood. And the night I was changed I killed a human. I hated it. It scared the hell out of me. But if a vampire didn't drink human after a day or so baler they are changed they would die. I didn't know that because my master left me. I had tI learn this all on my own with Sohpie."

For when you wanna RP......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Michelle- "Alright," I said, reaching for dessert. I bet he had killed more than one person for blood. And he'd definitely killed more than that because they got in his way. "So, are you ready to apologize yet?" I asked, keeping my eyes on my food. I'd look up when he started talking.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Adam
I take my dessert and look at her. "Ok. Here it goes. It's more the. Just words. It's more of words and a gift." I stand up and pull a box out of my pocket. The box was a light purple color and ad a silky feel to it. When the box closed it looked like it was a ring but really it wasnt.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm doing horribly. You been on DA?
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 pm

No. My mom told me. *hug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:Adam
I take my dessert and look at her. "Ok. Here it goes. It's more the. Just words. It's more of words and a gift." I stand up and pull a box out of my pocket. The box was a light purple color and ad a silky feel to it. When the box closed it looked like it was a ring but really it wasnt.

It's not jewelry......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Michelle- Well, he didn't exactly apologize yet. I got pretty suspicious when he pulled out the box. though. It would be insane if he proposed to me and giving me any jewelry at all seemed insane to me. I mean, we'd know each other for what? 2 days? I took it though and cautiously opened it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:30 pm

It's a women hand gun. If Yiu wldint want it pink just change the color :p
The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Pistols-For-Women

Adam
"It's a hand gun. It's to say I'm sorry. I wanted to give you this so you wouldn't be seeing me around. Just keep the gun on you and if anyone came up you will have the gun for a back up. Im not saying you have to use it but it's a nice gun. It's good to have around Incase of a problem. If you want i can show you how it shoots..." I say with a small smiling hoping she soundly freck out and throw it at me or something.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Michelle- I picked up the gun gently, not wanting it to go off. "I just pull the trigger, right?" He gave me a gun? As an apology... I'd seen people in movies use these so I was able to figure out how to open the bullet part. It was loaded. Alright... I just had to remember not to pull the trigger. "And it won't work on vampires, will it?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Adam
"Don't worry I have the safty on it." I walk to her side and show her where the safty was so if she had to use it she would know. "They will work on vampires but it will only slow them down so long. Aim anywhere near the chest area." i say and smile. Glad she liked it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next