House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Michelle- "Alright." I said, tucking it in my purse. I'd keep it with me. In case I needed to use it. On whoever... I just hoped Adam didn't regret giving it to me one day. And I for sure didn't ever want to have to shoot it. That would mean something was really, terribly wrong.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Adam
"If you want I can give you some bullets that can stop a vampire longer. I got shot once so I know what kind of bullet it it's." I laugh alittle and sit down. (WB)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Michelle- "It's fine. I'm sure this'll do." If I needed more ammo later I'd just come to him. But I doubt I would touch it much after this. Maybe just to threaten people. "So you've given me a gift and a dinner but I want to hear an actual apology. And tell me what you're sorry for." I crossed my arms over my chest, not letting him get out of it."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Adam
I laugh an put my hands up in surrender. "Ok ok." I clever my throat and start to talk. "Michelle,I am sorry for trying to control you. Sorry for trying to make Yiu do what unwanted you to do. I know you can handle yourself. It's just since I got a 'crush' on you I kinda got over protective."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Michelle- I nodded, satisfied with the apology. "Alright. I forgive you. Just try not to do it again, ok? It may seem stupid but it really scared me."
(Meh.... Writer's block.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Adam
I smile and laugh. "Can I get a hug?" I say with a cheesy smile to try and get a laugh or something out of her. I smile and held out my arms like a little kid. I sure didn't look like one. With the large arms and how tall and buff I was.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Michelle- Though I didn't laugh I did smile. "Alright, I guess so." I went over to him and gave him a hug. I nestled my head in the crook of his neck which admittedly left his teeth right next to my cut neck but I was beginning to trust him. Well, I trusted enough to not worry about it.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Adam
I smile and hug her back. It was easy to wrap my arms around her. She was tiny compared to me. "You might wanna clean your cut again. Just to make sure it's clean and al. It heals faster that way."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:35 pm

For EoD:

And yes, I know you posted, Vampire
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Kersten- I smile a bit and sat down. Wow, dinner smelled great! Know what? I think I was really going to like having someone cook for me, especially someone who was good at it. "Thanks," I said to Jason with a smile as I sat down. I was actually starting to get worried his family would wonder if we were together or not. We sure acted like it a lot of the time...

Tara- I kissed Sasha's head and smiled as she started purring. "So they have little kids who love them too?" I loved Sasha a lot. She was really pretty and she was Shami's little girl. So I would going to take care of her. I rubbed her cheeks and giggled a bit as she started purring even louder. She was a really sweet kitten.

Jenna- "Well, you have time to decide, you know. And either way, it'll be a while before they're old enough for you to have to worry about school anyways." I smiled a bit and put a hand on his cheek. "As long as you don't turn into a party boy there's nothing to worry about for now." I smiled as I said it. I mean, when you were in a popular band it wasn't hard to get sucked into the drugs and girls thing I guess... But I was sure Jeremy wouldn't.

Jasmine- I nodded a bit and went to the closet she'd talked about. I pulled the first comfy-looking blanket I saw and draped it over my shoulders. I didn't need it just yet so this was an easy way to carry it around. I went over to where Rachel was standing and peered over her shoulder real quick. "Is it loaded yet?"

Tanya- "I dunno. Not much I guess. Just worrying about my sister." I figured I may as well just tell him what was going on. I trusted him didn't I? "She's dating this vampire guy with two kids and I'm just not sure if I trust him or not. He bit her recently and I just don't want her getting hurt. But then she got mad at me and now I've promised to stay out of it. But I still don't want her getting hurt or anything." I sighed a bit since I'd come here to try to forget about all this for a while. But I guess I also came for advice. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out to look at it. Great. Jenna had gotten hurt again.. But I believe Jeremy that it wasn't his fault. I put my phone back in my pocket, sighed, and leaned into Marco again.

James- I could see he was much happier now. He'd seemed unsure of himself at first. But I was glad he asked. I gave my love one final kiss then let him go to his room. I took my time getting to one of the chairs. I wanted to look through some of the things he had. Then I made it to one of the arm chairs and closed my eyes, falling asleep quickly.

Michelle- (Not going to reply tonight. I will in the morning. Don't worry about reposting it. I have it.)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Alright
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 pm

That awkward moment when you see all your friends wearing heels for graduation, and you have to wear flats because your boyfriend's shorter than you, and you don't want to appear taller  than you already are compared to him... Lol. Sad.

Anyways, three days left of school and I'm feeling pretty sad. I don't want it to end. Well, the best thing I can do right now is sleep, and wake up, and have an awesome day tomorrow. Make the best of the days I have left. And that's what I'm planning on doing.

Kay. Gooooo.

See you guys when I see you.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:50 am

"I just..." Denzel sighed and crouched down to Claire's level. "I'm sorry Claire, it's just that I grew up faster than you, and grown ups don't play games." He felt like he was telling her that he didn't want to play with her, but that wasn't true, he was just tired of playing little kid games. "If you want, we can do some drawing or something together. Even big kids like drawing.

I sat down next to Kersten and started eating the fish and chips, as did Kieran, mum and dad - he tended to come home at 4pm on Mondays, rather than the usual 7:30pm. Every now and then I glanced over to Kersten, hoping that she was enjoying her dinner.

"Yes, and not just children, but people of all ages will love them and they'll bring some happiness to families, like how Sasha and I have brought happiness to your's and Sarah has brought happiness to her owners' family." Shamisen answered, giving a cat-like grin when Sasha purred.

"Awww! But parties are so much fun!" I laughed but then nodded my head in understanding. "But yeah, I have about 5 years until I have to worry about their schooling, and until then, I'll do local stuff so that I can spend time with the twins." Looking over at the clock in the kitchen, I realised that the time was 10:30pm - the competition had had a lot of contestants and had gone on for quite a while. "Wanna go to sleep in a minute? It's 10:30 right now so it's getting pretty late."

I went into my room and changed into my night gown before clambering into bed. I was worried about James being uncomfortable in the chair, but before I had a chance to think about changing my mind and sleeping in the chair while James slept in the bed, my eyes drifted shut and I fell asleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 am

Jenna- Was it really? It sure didn't feel like 10:30! "Ya, I probably should." I put down the now empty wine glass. "You wanna walk me to my room?" I asked with a smile. You know, I should really start trying to figure out what to get him for his birthday. I didn't really know yet.

Kersten- I took a bit and smiled. I nodded approvingly and took another bite. After swallowing I turned to Jace's mom. "This is really good. Thanks!" Then I cast a glance at Jason and caught his eye. I looked away though and just went back to eating.

Tara- I tried to understand what he was saying. "So... They make people happy just like how kids make people happy? And then when you get a kitten it's like getting a kid but they're a kitty?" I think that's what he was saying... "That's really nice."

James- Once I had the eggs finished I went to Caius' room and knocked. I wasn't sure it would be considered polite to enter so I didn't want to. "Caius, I have breakfast ready. Are you awake?" Hopefully I'd been loud enough to wake him if he was asleep but quiet enough to not disturb him if he was awake.

This site turned one yesterday Very Happy W00t!
Still single *waves arms around above head* Maybe I'll wear red more *evil plotting*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 am

Thanks, Mort, they do help a little. I'm still crying at everything, though, but at least I'm no longer sobbing.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 am

*Hug* Ya... (I'm not good at talking T.T)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:12 am

1 yesterday! Woohoo! And why red?

"Sure!" Taking Jenna's hand, I led her out of the kitchen and upstairs, heading towards Jenna and Tanya's room. "So, I'm guessing that you're friends with Tanya now since you're sleeping in the room with her tonight, right?" I asked, swinging our arms between us.

As Kersten caught my eye and quickly looked away, I smirked, but just continued eating. 'You're welcome.' Mum replied to Kersten and I followed it up with a "Yeah, thanks." I couldn't help but notice that Kieran kept looking over at Kersten and my smirk grew. Well, I needed to help my little brother out a little, even though he didn't stand a chance with her, so I decided to put in a good word for him. "Hey Kerst, did you know that Kieran's pretty smart?" I gave her a wink to say 'Play along.' I then glanced back to Kersten and saw him blushing.

"Indeed." Shamisen agreed.
((Gah! Writer's block! I'll post for Sapphira later and then there wont be much writers block.))

I woke up to James' voice through my bedroom door. Breakfast? Did James just say that he had made breakfast for me? I had not had anyone make my breakfast since I was a prince... I smiled at my partner's thoughtfulness and got up, quickly poking my head out of the door. "Thank you, but please give me a minute to change." I would have to undress again to use the shower after breakfast, but I prefered to be clothed when I had breakfast, rather than be in my nightgown. Giving James I quick kiss, I closed the door once more and got dressed before making an appearance. "Good morning, love." I greeted James, grabning the plate and beginning to eat my eggs. "Did you sleep well?"

((Brb, dinner!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:51 am

A red dress can get guys to carry you across a street XD Just cause the dress is red and now white Razz

Jenna- I smiled and nodded. "Ya, I guess so." When we got to the door I opened it and listened for a second. "But I guess I'll be spending the night alone. Maybe she's with Marco or something." So I'd get the room to myself. That was cool I guess.

Kersten- At first I was confused by what Jason was saying but then I got it when I saw Keiran blushing. I had almost forgotten about his little crush on me! I leaned forwards, resting my head on my hands like I was interested. "Oh really? That's pretty cool."

And... writers block for everyone else xP
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 am

Dont forget Michelle when you get a chance
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 am

((Ah, I see Very Happy))

"You don't have to be alone, y'know." I told Jenna, letting go of herhand and wrapping it around her waist lightly. "I could stay here with you until she returns or you can spend the night in my room again." Maybe I was being too clingy...

"Yup, top of the class, aren't you, buddy." Kieran, looked over and nodded, oblivious to the fact that Kersten's body language meant she was interested but I'd explain it to him later. "And I doubt you've had much schooling, Kerst - No offence - so maybe he could teach you a thing or two, and then you could teach him some stuff too." It was hinting at how to flirt with a girl and what girls like and stuff, not anything too dodgy, but it was good to be taught things from a girl's point of view as well as a fellow guy's.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 am

Kersten- "No offense taken. I haven't. Didn't grow up in the right kinda area. But I'd love to hear anything Kieran has to teach me." I glanced around the table and sat back again. I didn't want to be like myself around Jason's parents. They might think bad of me... I'd do more flirting with Kieran later just not at the dinner table. Maybe I'd just hang with the two boys in their room later.

Jenna- "Nah, it'll be a nice change. I mean, if you wanted to stay you could.." I wouldn't mind the company. And I guess it would be one of the few times we'd be actually alone... Then again, I planned on sleeping. Maybe.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 am

'O-Ok.' Kieran blushed bright red and went back to eating his dinner. I reached over and messed up Kieran's hair and then shook my head at my parents when they raised their eyebrows at me. I'd explain that later too, when there wasn't a possibility of Kieran hearing me.

"Uhhh, I might stay for a little while, until either your sister comes back or you fall asleep, whichever comes first." Yeah, I think I was being clingy. I'd stop doing that tomorrow, but for now I opened Jenna's door. "After you, Jen-Jen."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 am

Jenna- "Alright, cool," I say with a smile. I give him a quick kiss as I pass then go to my closet. I pulled out something more comfortable than the jeans and t-shirt I was wearing. "Be right back," I said walking into the bathroom. I changed into the shortish night gown and walked back into the room to lay on the bed.

Kersten- I almost laughed but then I didn't. I just smiled and took another bite. Oops. Looked like I'd alerted the parents that something was happening. I'd have to be more subtle in the future. "Great. Thanks," I said to Kieran real quick. I almost felt bad for playing Kieran like this. But I didn't.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 am

I leaned against a wall as Jenna went to get change and then smirked a little as she came out of the bathroom in the kinda short nightgown. She actually looked pretty hot in that, and I had to admit, I liked the shortness of it, but I was just going to keep that to myself because if Tanya overheard, I'd be murdered. Instead I just lay down on Jenna's bed next to her, my arms behind my head as I relaxed a bit. "So, Jenna, did you have a good day today?" I know I sure did.

I waited until we had all finished our dinner before I put some plans into action. "Hey Kieran, why don't you go into our room and help Kersten with some school stuff while I help mum and dad clear up. He nodded his head as an ok and I gestured for Kersten to follow him. Not only would this get Kieran out of the way so that I could tell mum and dad about what was going on, but it would also start helping him learn how to flirt a bit if Kersten gave him some tips or something while they were working on school stuff together.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 am

I've just realised that Caius is like a more relaxed version of Tamaki XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin