House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
The Overlord of Darkness
LeFeuDeMort
8 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 pm

yeah,um..lacy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Kat- I raised my eyebrow at him in a 'really?' sort of way. "I'm not that sorta girl. And those sorta girls annoy me." Then again, I was the sort of girl to murder things so I guess that was sort of made me always 'not that type of girl'. "Anyways, so are you in college too? Or did you decide to drop out after high school?"

Jasmine- I took the iPod and studied it for a second. I wasn't great with maps... But I think it was about a day's drive to the mansion. How the hell did I end up here? I must've been out! Anyways, it would only take me a bit to run back. And I was pretty well fed so running that long wouldn't be a problem. "I'll probably head home later." Running in the sun would be really bad. I'd burn much too much energy much too quickly. "But I'll stay for now."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Seth
I shrug. "I wanna wait like a year before I go. You know. You want to have a break from school and all." I say and lean on a tree. Well try to and fa onto my back. "Ow" I roll over and lit myself up off the ground and wipe myself off. "Stupid tree"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Kat- "Smoooth," I say with a little laugh, leaning back against the side of a building. "I didn't really have the choice. My dad... Well, he was very insistent on that I should go to college. He really wants me to follow in his footsteps - do what he did, you know? So I'm going on a scholarship. Don't have enough money to pay for it on our own. And then once I finish maybe I'll be able to get away from the family business." Bullshit of course. I would never be able to get away from the family business. Nor did I want to.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Seth
"Ya. I would have did what my parents did but they died in a car crash. So I mostly went to school and aged football with my friend who I called my brothers. When I got out of collage i didnt wanna bother them. Having to take far of me and all so I moved here. They have nice schools here."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Kat- "Ya, I never actually went to these schools. Like I said, I just moved here recently." I just stayed leaning against the building not sure what to say. I didn't really know how to draw out what he was. I mean, if he was a werewolf he'd turn tonight. If he was a vampire... Well, the only way I could think of to check would be to see he gums and teeth. Which I doubt he'd let me do. Well, unless I did some stuff I didn't really want to. But whatever. I might just try it later.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Seth
"Well they look down from the outside. Never looked them up or anything." I laugh and tilt my head alittle. She got the shifting tonight wrong. Well that is of it was a full moon tonight. Well then she's right.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:08 pm

You know, I was thinking about what sort of immortals I'd like to be. Skinwalkers are pretty cool... also, the traditional fae. But Trickster would probably be at the top of my list. Just desserts, all the time...

Britt, do you have the last post?

Rachel- "Alright, you figured out how to get back well enough?" I questioned, after spitting out the toothpaste that was in my mouth. Yuck. I never liked the stuff. Laying my toothbrush haphazardly (what a wonderful word, I made a mental note to use it more often) on the bathroom counter. "You can get back easily?" I sprang onto the hotel's bed, holding out my hand for my beloved iPod.

Last edited by The Overlord of Darkness on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 pm

i dotn even remeber
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Wait, can he read her mind or is he just saying when he turns.
(they turn ever night in Supernatural. Gah, conflicting immortal rules DX<)

Kat- I nodded a bit and tried to make conversation. "So are you working now? Or just taking a break?" I figured it would be hard to take a break and not work for most people. I had to scam and steal to make my living.

Jasmine- I nodded and handed her her iPod again. "Ya, I think so. It's kinda far away but I think I could make it in half a night." If I ran hard and didn't stop that is. "And I just follow the highway then take a few roads off that. Then I'm home." Well, it was home-ish I guess. "You know, you could come there too if you wanted. I mean, all sorts live there. Like, not humans and stuff. I moved there so I'd have a place to stay. Like, a real home. I mean, if you preferred being here that's cool. I wasn't really sure if you'd want to come but I'd thought I'd offer. Just in case you did want to come or something."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Nah, I thought it was only full moons on Supernatural? I'll go check...

((I'll reply for Rachel in a sec. Also, Mort, I've started making my Trickster on Google Docs, so check that out if you feel like it.))
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Read her mind. In my mind werewolves. An turn when they want and turn human whenever. But on a full moon they stay wolf the whole night.

Seth
"Im thinking of maybe getting a job. I don't know. I don't like to work. I'm to lazy." I laugh and lean on the tree without falling over.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Here, Mort: http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Werewolf
I think you're thinking Apocalypse-era Supernatural~ Whoops, it's actually Apocalypse and post Apocalypse. So, pretty much season four onward.
Also, being able to turn whenever seems more like a shapeshifter or skinwalker than a werewolf, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by The Overlord of Darkness on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 pm

No, cause in that one episode, didn't she turn every night? I know she turned at least two nights in a row (the one Sam slept with)
Or was it just three days of full moon?

Ya... Werewolves should really only be able to turn on the full moon or everynight. But they really shouldn't be able to turn whenever... Gah.. I've always let it slide though. And really.... I don't think anyone should be able to read minds besides, well, mind-readers...

Gimme a sec to reply.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Kat- I smiled and laughed too but on the inside I was rolling my eyes. Ya, he was lazy. How did he expect to eat if he didn't work? "You should get one though. I mean, you've got to get money from somewhere, right?" Or maybe he was one of those rich kids that got all the money they needed from their parents.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 pm

((Did a little edit in my above post, Mort))

Rachel- Mulling over the offer of coming to this mysterious home for gifted youngsters- I mean, non-human creatures. And maybe humans too, for all I know. "Maybe... I could go with you tomorrow to check it out. I'm not going to just randomly move in to some place I've never seen before," Well, not unless it's the most dire of circumstances. "Now, I'd like to sleep!" See, when I use magic, I tend to use too much, and the extra either messes things up or just dissapates. So I get more tired than I should due to the overuse. If I could completely control it, I'd probably be pretty much fine right now.

You know, I enjoy roleplay. I just type what comes to mind, and I come across wonderful words I need to use more. Like "haphazardly" and "mulling."
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Seth
I shrug "Ya. I guess I'll look for one later. Like once I get all my stuff set up and all." I ruffle out my hair when leaves started to fall on me. "Damn leaves."

Like i said hes part vampire and part Werewolf. So he has both things thoese immortals have.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Yeah, but with the whole mind reading deal, I never associated it with vampires anyway, but whatever. I just don't like mind reading in general, it makes me unable to give my characters secrets. And I really love secrets...
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Yup, yup. Noticed.

Jasmine- I nodded a bit. "Right, sorry. G'night." I let her go to her room then went to sit on the couch. Great... If we were going tomorrow that'd probably mean tomorrow during to day. Which would mean we'd need to take a bus or train. Though, I guess she would anyways, seeing as we were both too young to drive. So it might not be all bad. It would just be really slow. Too slow maybe. But whatever. I laid back on the couch, putting my feet up on one of the arms. I should probably go to sleep too. I wasn't used to sleeping just yet though. But maybe it was worth a try... After about an hour of sitting there 'trying' to fall asleep I actually managed it.

Ya, I don't usually Razz
Ya... When my mind reader got knock out, she doesn't know it but I gave her the ability to control her powers. So she just needs to figure out how to use it.

Mhmm. I'm with EoD though. Vampires have never been able to read minds. I mean, in Twilight one of them can but that's one guy. And Twilight doesn't have vampires or werewolves anyways.

Kat- "Well, you could move out from under the tree you know," I said with a little laugh. Alright, you know what? I think I was going to try to figure out if he was a vampire. Which would take a bit of time I guess. And flirting... God damnit... I wish I could think of another way to find out without waiting obscene amounts of time waiting and watching. "Hey, wanna go to that coffee shop you mentioned?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Rather want him to control your girls mind? To make her spill what she is and all that.

Seth
I shrug "Ya sure." I step out from under the tree and almost skip to the sidewalk. But really I was just being my normal self. Making anything into a work out. I was born thinking I was normal. So I was good at acting human. I was also good at hiding my immortal things since I lived around humans.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 pm

I don't use mind control much, either, but a while ago I did have this one character who could manipulate other characters' minds ro an extent by changing the concentrations of liquid/blood in their brains (they had control over water, and this took them a while to figure out, and it was difficult because they had to be very delicate). Too bad I killed them off a while ago, I sort of liked them. But they got boring... hence the death. I'm rambling a little here.

Supernatural time! Even though I should be roleplaying or studying Japanese. Oh, well, I'll try to stay on here and continue, but no promises for the next hour.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm

You can if you want. I believe in compulsion in vampires. Not mind control though. So I don't care if you have him use compulsion on her. Plus, I like it when my characters are fucked with.

Kat- I smiled when he agreed to it. "Good." I waited until he got to me then started walking. "You'll have to show me the way. I'm not sure I know the place you're talking about."
(Writer's block =\)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:15 pm

I'll think of it. A good time to use it. But I'm keeping him being able to read minds.

Seth
"Alright. Follow me" i say and head down the block with her. I look at each store some having a job spot opening. But none looked good or me to wanna join.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 pm

If you say so *shrug*

Kat- I nodded and when we got to the coffee shop I ordered a black coffee with two sugars. Then I took a seat at one of the tables. Once he joined me I smiled a bit. "Know what? You're sorta fun! But I bet you have a girlfriend, don't you?" He probably was the sorta guy to have a girlfriend actually.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Seth
I get my coffee and sit with her. "No I have no girlfriend. I haven't really found the right girl. The one who will stay by me. Go to my football games." I shrug. "Im a jock do I need someone who could be my own private cheerleader"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next