House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 am

((Sorry midget! And *Sighs.* Hayden's running away now. Damn them for not facing their problems.))

Vincent rolled his eyes at Darkess and turned into Galian. Galian was about to give Darkess a greeting hug when he realised that she was grumpy. "Uhhh... Is this bad timing? Because we could have this discussion later if you want, when you're happier." His brow creased with worry, wondering why Darkess was in a bad mood.

It wasn't even Hayden who asked me to talk to him, it was Tifa! She hadn't even given me an answer, she just told me to tell Hayden how I feel. Had she set this up or something? Well, either way, I wasn't going to tell Hayden how I feel, I never told anyone how I really felt, especially if what I was feeling was sadness, because I didn't like sharing my sadness with anyone. I slowly shook my head, looking down at the floor, my fake happiness failing and crumbling due to all that had happened in the past fortnight. "I'm fine, really, I just... I came for a couple glasses of vodka, that's all." Even though I had said that, I was preparing myself to run out of 7th Heaven if the tears decided to make an appearance.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:08 am

Darkess: I shook my head "Slightly grumpy.Not completely" I shrugged "Go ahead.What is it you wanted to speak to me about?" I wondered what he had been wanting to tell me for a while...

Tifa: "Now Yuffie." I closed the door behind her and locked it.Tears,anger,anything.She will not leave untill she had spoken through her mind and heart.SHe needed to tell him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 am

[b]"Ok." The Galian Beast took a deep breath and then said what was on his mind. "I want to get married today. We don't need a big fancy wedding, we just need you, me, the kids and some person to marry us. I want to be able to call you my Wifey now."
((And I want a reaction to that post XD))

Tifa hand locked the door and, even though I could've just easily unpicked it, I really wanted a vodka, so I moved behind the bar and poured myself a vodka and coke wit only a tiny bit of coke in it. Then I unpicked the lock of the cash register and pulled some money out of my little pouch, putting in the cash register before closing it and taking a sip of alcohol. For the first time in forever, I was completely silent.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:18 am

Hayden: My eyes widened when Yuffie appeared, and a smile quickly spread across my face. It felt so good to see her again, it felt like it'd been longer then it had. But it faultered when I remembered the circumstances that she left. I still didn't know where she'd gone, or why or even if we were okay or not. I shot Tifa a quick glare when she told Yuffie to talk to me, not that I didn't want her to, I just wanted her to on her own accord. But this might be as good a chance as any. Grabbing a small glass, I poured a small amount of vodka in it and some coke. I hesitated slightly but put my finger under chin, lifting her head so I could see her. I could tell she wasn't fine but I didn't press it for the minute. Instead I held out the glass and gave her a sad smile. "I work here now."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 am

Darkess: a blush spreaded across my face "G-Galian! We havent even finished our planning!" I didnt want to get married now.I felt like I wasnt even ready today..nor tommrow..why not in the summer!?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 am

Ugh, will you guys stop posting and give me a chance to post something?! Ignore that I'll write something else up.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 am

((Bleh, just pretend Yuffie didn't pour herself a drink! Butyay for Hayden knowing exactly what she wanted XD Give me a min to reply!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 am

Ok, thanks. I didn't really want to write out another post
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 am

XD I didnt post crsap XD it was wolfy XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:31 am

Sorries midget! Me no mean to! *Huggles midget's leg.* Me and Britt will just shut up unt you've posted whatever you want to post ^_^"

"There's nothing to plan. We can just gather the kids and the marrying guy, take them to the lake and have the marrying guy marry us. And then we can spend tonight under the stars as our honeymoon!" Galian was surprised that he had managed to make Darkess stutter and blush, and he wasn't sure whether or not it was a good thing. He hoped it was though.

"Oh, I see... Thanks." I took the drink from Hayden, a little surprised becaise I actually did want coke with my vodka - how did he know? - and then I moved the hand which was holding my chin up, looking away from Hayden and taking a sip of the drink. I was quiet because the only thing we could really talk about was what happened last week, and that was the last thing I wanted to talk about. There was no way that I was going to express my feelings and potentially break down crying; no one ever saw me cry and I wanted to keep it that way as much as possible.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 am

Darkess: I shook my head "We cant do that.Getting married is a big thing.Even in the royal family.Its HUGE! My father could help." I ran my hand through my hair "I feel like im not even ready!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 am

"Oh..." Galian frowned but nodded his head in understanding, he was impatient and way too excited about marrying Darkess, but he couldn't rush her, especially if she felt like she wasn't ready to get married. "Ok... But try not to take too long, because I really really can't wait to call you my wife." A small, sad smile touched the corners of his lips and then Galian pulled Darkess into a hug, hiding his sadness behind her back. "Darkess, I love you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 am

Darkess: "Thanks" I told him and smiled as he hugged me.I hugged back "I love you too.DOnt forget that,alright?" I kissed his cheek and pulled away and kissed him softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 am

Hayden: I nodded and slung my jacket across the back of a chair and sat down. Then I pulled a chair over for yuffie, but making sure it was a distance away from me incase that's how she'd prefer. For a bit I didn't say anything, I just sat there trying to fogure out my thoughts and emotions. I was happy definatly, but also confused and worried. I didn't know if she was staying, or whether she even wanted to see me. But on the chance she wasn't and she didn't, I didn't want to bring anything up that would make us part on bad terms. I'd had enough of that, so I decided to avoid any subject that could cause that to happen. "Yeah, well I wanted to get Toby into a decent school. Give him the education I certainly can't provide. But that costs money, so here I am." Rambling about work and Toby was the best I could come up with, which sucked.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 am

((*Gasps.* Aunt Sephiroth was in the military?! But she said that she hated the WRO and stuff! And if she was in the military, isn't it a bit harsh not to allow Yuffie to date Denzel when he's in the military?! What the hell, Seph?! *Is talking about another rp, not this one.*))

The Galian Beast smiled a little and kissed Darkess back. After puing away, he just held her close and asked, "Is there anything you'd like to talk about? i'm done talking so if there's nothing you'd like to talk about then we should give the host and the angel their bodies back."

Hayden had been about to leave, and now he wasn't? Great, that meant that he clearly wanted to talk to me about what happened, and he was just hiding that fact because it felt awkward with Tifa here, listening in. Even though I didn't want to talk, I sat down anyway because I prefered to sit down when I drank alcohol and stuff. "Good, Toby needs a good education... And this is a good job, you'll like it here." But I wasn't going to be visiting at night times now, that was for sure. There was a moment's silence where none of us had something to say and, since I hadn't finished my vodka so I couldn't escape yet, I felt obliged to try and make a coversation. "I just came back from being empress for a week..." I took another, bigfer sip of my vodka, wanting to finish it quickly.

((Got to go, bye!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:00 am

tifa left wolfy XXD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

Oh did she? Woops, I didn't notice that. Nevermind! Anywho, I should really be going to sleep now. And so should you midget! It's 11:10pm-ish! Goodnight peoples!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 am

tyler- he walked to her bed and sat down. _I suppose she was a smart woman. My father could have been a little better when she was dying. I could have been a better son. I could have stopped being so stubborn. I could have made my father proud by being the perfect quaterback. I should have taken the scholarship. But none of that happened. My father drank himself silly everynight, I stuck to my rebelious nature, I took too many risks in football, I denied the scholarship. I wouldn't change any of it though, since now I have everything I never knew I wanted._ he sighed and laid back to look at the ceiling.

Sam- In a hurry, he shifted and nuzzled against her side. When he started trotting away, he looked back to encourage her to follow. _I'm cooled down, but now my fur is wet and weighing me down. Should have thought of that._

henry- he looked at mandie and nodded. "i dont have anything to do that's very important. If you say its alright, i suppose i'll tag along." he took a deep breath and was suddenly hit by Mel adn ross' scent. he growled softly to himself and looked away from her. _great, fake Newlin and his older sister is here. She probably came to see Brady knowing her, and he came to rub it in my face that his mother named him a Newlin. i beter just stick around here with mandie and trent, to avoid any fighting that is bound to happen._

brady- taking a sip of wine, he looked over the brim of the glass at her. _she reminds me of my mother sometimes. so full of life and kindness. our relationship fits theirs too. except we have more fun than they did._ "well, now that you've been acquanited with most of my family, what do you think? _ speaking of henry, where has he been lately? seems like he ran away. finally is all i can say to that. i can finally be happy for once. maybe he stays in his room all day going insane that i've got the perfect woman, and he doesnt have a girlfriend. i hope if he ever finds a woman crazy enough to love him, she'll put him through the hell ive been living my entire life. i bet thats the only kind of woman he attracts. also, i hope he never has children. i know thats bad to say, but hes a horrid influence on everybody. no matter the age._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Darkess: I shook my head "no,im okay.nothing to really talk about from me." I looked at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Kersten- I'd learned to pick up on little social queues. What people projected and said were too obvious to get much from so I always looked for the little things. The way they held themselves and where they looked. Roje had been looking at us. She'd noticed how he'd put his arm around me. Which meant she probably thought we were dating. And usually people who were so.. Taunting in the way she was did it because they felt insecure about something. I doubted she did though. Everything on her face said she was confident. And in trying to analyze her I missed out on a lot of the conversation. I listened to enough to get that Roje was trying to threaten Jason with something that wasn't really true. "Threats work better if you can come through on them you know." Her trying to embarrass him was much more boring than I thought it would be. She seemed to be poking to see a response but really not saying much.

Jenna- "Bananas and chocolate? That sounds good!" I said with a big smile. I'd never tried it actually but it sounded pretty awesome! I liked bananas and I liked chocolate so I figured I'd like bananas and chocolate pancakes. "Tell me if there's anything I can help with."

Jasmine- "You don't look ok. You look more than tired." I went over to her and put out my hand. "Come on. I'll help you. You can lean on me if you want." I knew she probably wouldn't let me carry her. And I didn't want to belittle her so I just didn't offer. "And where're you staying again?" I needed to know where we were going. I could've sworn I'd asked already but I might've only wondered to myself or if I had asked I'd forgotten.

Jay- I bent down to rub between Shamisen's ears as I thought of something that sounded reasonable. There must've been some way to compromise. "That seems fair," I said as I stood up. "You need to be able to take care of the kitten if you want to keep it." Tara got a really sad look on her face but I put my hand up. "No complaining. It's fair. We're going to help you learn how to take care of it. After you've learned then you'll have a week to prove you can take care of it, ok?" That question was directed at both Tara and Sapphira. Tara seemed relatively ok with the idea and had gone back to nuzzling the kitten. My gaze then turned to Sapphira.

Tanya- "I dunno. Not much I guess. Just worrying about my sister." I figured I may as well just tell him what was going on. I trusted him didn't I? "She's dating this vampire guy with two kids and I'm just not sure if I trust him or not. He bit her recently and I just don't want her getting hurt. But then she got mad at me and now I've promised to stay out of it. But I still don't want her getting hurt or anything." I sighed a bit since I'd come here to try to forget about all this for a while. But I guess I also came for advice.

Allise- I waved as he headed out. I really hoped he'd be ok.. I thought about keeping an eye on him from afar but that sounded like a bad idea. He - or his demon - would probably get mad. So instead I headed for the forest again. I liked it there. There weren't many voices and it was really beautiful. So I just sat in a field, looking up at the sky, smiling at how it was finally just me in my head. And the silence was amazing.

James- I nodded, knowing I would feel better doing work. I knew the customs of this time were to always wear a shirt but that was silly. Especially in the summer while doing work. I slipped out of my white t-shirt and tossed it on the ground. That way it wouldn't get to dirty. Perhaps just a bit dusty. I picked up my shovel and went to work helping dig.
(See, I figure James would be really buff since he does so much physical work. He'd be thin but super strong and with super-defined muscles.)

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:12 pm

For anyone that cares, my dad's not mad at me anymore. We all played a game of civ together and now everything's cool.

--------

*headdesk* Gosh, I've been craving blood lately =\ Anyone know if there's a reasonable way to get some? Without cutting yourself or someone else? Or getting a bag of blood? (Because there honestly isn't much of a way to do so)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 pm

((Yay Morty! And Caius is having difficulty controlling his thoughts XD O///O And I dunno, really. I'd say have a really rare - as in not very cooked -steak because if it's rare, there's more blood in it.))

I quickly caught up with Sam and licked some water droplets off of his face, though it didn't seem to help much and the water tasted terrible so it was probably best if I didn't lick it off of him. We'd just have to take things slow and steady. Walking ahead of Sam I little, I rubbed my tail under his chin, trying to be a little flirty. If I was human, I would've been smirking right now.

"Oh." Galian frowned slightly because he had been hoping that Darkess had something to say so that he could spend some more time with her. Tryi g to think of something to talk about, the Beast asked, "What was making you grumpy, Darkess? Would you like to talk about that?"

My eyes widened at what Kersten said and I swallowed the softmints to speak. "Kerst, don't encourage her to follow through with her threats, that would be worse for me!" I frowned and then rested my head on the table, feeling like the girls were ganging up on me, and Kieran was Roje's minion so I bet if he wasn't busy watching tv he'd gang up on me too!

There wasn't much that Jenna could help with now that I had made thebatter and was already making the first pancake, but I pulled a knife out of the cupboard - one that wasn't too sharp but wasn't blunt either - and handed it to her, along with the banana. "Do you think you can cut the banana without cutting yourself." I asked, quickly cheking on the pancake.

Wow, that was unexpected. Usually Jay gave Tara anything she wanted, especially when she was sad, but he was on my side completely and wasn't being persuaded by our youngest daughter's sadness. Strange. Was Jay ok or was I just missing something? When Jay turned his attention to me, I nodded my head in agreement and took a bite out of my chicken burger. After swalloeing, I looked to Tara and said, "You're a fast learner, so you'll pick up how to look after a kitten pretty easily, which means you'll probably be able to keep Sasha anyway." Dare I say it, bt it was true, Tara was a fast learner so her chances of keeping the stupid kitten was high. "Now, would you like to learn some spells later or are you going to look sad all day?" Getting up, I grabbed a knife and cut off a piece of my chicken burger which I hadn't bitten in to, handing it to Tara as a sort of peace offering.

My jaw dropped as James took off his shirt to reveal the muscles underneath, but I quickly closed it again and lowered my head so that James could not see my blush. I had never seen James without a shirt before but now I admit that I wished I could see him without one more often! His muscle were... Spectacular! As we dug the grave together, my mind could not stop wondering what it would feel like to run my hands over his muscle - to press kisses to his chest and maybe even stomach - and it caused me to blush a deeper shade of red. I shouldn't be having these thoughts but when he was in front of you, without a shirt, showig his well defined muscles, it was hard not to. Every now and then I glanced over to James, though I did not speak, for he was leaving me speechless.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Roje: I laughed "Oh look Jason.You friend here is even helping.Thanks" I finished my cake and put it in the sink,I washed it "I am a really nice person.But when people are over I just have to embarrass Jason.Its just too entertaining." I shook my head with a smile.I finished washing and I dryed them,I turned to them "so,how have you both been? Like in your different ways." I was asking them like if I was saying 'how are you' to one person.

Dakrss: "I just woke up,thats all.So im slightly grumpy." I rubbed my eyed and ywaned again
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 pm

"I was fine until you showed up." I mumbled, not moving my head from the table.

"Oh, then go back to sleep." Galian told Darkess, kissing her head gently.

Sorry for short posts, playing FFIX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Darkess: "I will dont worry about me." I kissed his head "We can speak to my father if you want to later."

Roje: "Jason! Your so mean.Im done with embarrassing you,for now.But still.Im done with my threats and such and i'll use them later" I sighed and looked at Kersten "What about you?" (And we end it there XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next