House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 am

Sam- He laughed slightly and held up his hands. "alright, alright. I'll go in by myself." stepping backwards towards the pool, he kept his eyes on her. When he reached the edge, he shot her a thumbs up and fell back into the water. After a few moments, he surfaced and pulled himself out of the water.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 am

I was going to get revenge for that, I really was. "Well, I'm not gonna play along with your little game, but I know one thing;" I got up and walked over to Roje, taking her remaining cake. "I've got your cake." I then tried to eat as much as it as possible before she could try taking it, and then I licked whatever was left so that she wouldn't want to take it anyway. I smirked a little and then sat back down next to Kersten, eating the rest of Roje's slice of cake.

Vincent frowned and then looked down at his hand. "It's not just that it looks ugly. Hojo did this to me, it reminds me of my past, when I was shot and experimented on... It reminds me that I'm... Not entirely human." Vincent knew that Lilly didn't like it when he called himself a monster, so he decided to word it differently.

I let out a slight bark, my tail wagging back and forth. Sam looked really funny when he fell into the water like that. As Sam came out of the pool, I walked over and licked his cheek before he stood upright, then I tugged on his shorts gently as if trying to say 'Lets go!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 am

Lilly: "you are immortal.Like me.But I die like a human.You can stay alive with a gash." I rarely seen him hurt so bad,so it was hard to tell "Immortals are always different.Just like you,me,and everyone here."

Roje: I just stared at him and shrugged.I took another piece and began to eat that one "Aunt made a whole cake.So it doesnt bother me" Like I would get mad over cake. "plus you can get sick for scarfing it down like that with the lemon and stuff inside." I went into my purse and tossed him his favorite snack. "your lucky I thought of you,Cuz"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:35 am

Vincent shook his head. "I'm not immortal. When Chaos left my body he took away my immortality. I'll die just like any other human, it'll just be slightly harder since my enhanced body heals faster. Even if injuries don't kill me, I'll eventually die of old age." It was the first time he had mentioned this, because he hadn't wanted Lilly to think about the fact that one day she'd be alone again.

I caught the roll of softmints which Roje had thrown at me and raised an eyebrow at her before opening the roll and inspecting the mints. They didn't look tampered with, so I cautiously licked one and then ate it. Yup, it was fine, so I put a couple more in my mouth and chewed on them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 am

Roje: I smiled warmly and ate my cake (I got nothin,we neeed mortie XD)

Lilly: I shook my head "Vincent." I said and looked up at him "what if I can stop you from ageing? In some way that I can..I dont want to lose you..because your the only one I can ever love.You gave me 2 children.And took care of me and Blade before jessie pretty much."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:43 am

Hey

Hayden: I sighed heavily and ran my fingers through my hair frustratedly. If this was really about me being serious then Yuffie was basically saying I was the problem. My personality, attitude, just me in general. And I was trying to change, I was because I wanted this to work. But to do so I had to rewire my brain. My past was hard and required me to grow up early. Taking care of myself was difficult and dangerous, and to do so I had to think about every little thing I did. Which didn't lead a lot of room for fun. I looked up at her wearily. "Look, I'm trying, I really am. But that's who I am, and I can't expect you or anyone to understand that." Before she had chance to lecture me, or attempt to give me anymore advice I grabbed my jacket and started walking to the door. "Toby's all on his own so I gotta get back." 

Cassidy: I thought about it for a minute before making my decision. "Spaghetti please!" I couldn't remember the last time i had a decent, home cooked meal. I sped up a little bit, eager for it now. "So will I be eating alone? Or are you eating with me, y'know despite being a vampy?" The whole vampires eating human food confuesed me. Not because i didn't think it was possible, but because some wouldn't touch the stuff because it was 'toxic' and other only ate it if they had to. I was destracted by my thoughts, so i didnt notice the large chunk of wood until i tripped over it. I grabbed max's arm to stop myself going face first into the dirt. "Oops." Once i was stable i let go and assessed the damage. Luckily i got a away with a small graze on my shin and that was it.

Tonks: I sighed a little and leant back against him. This was the moment when people normally said, 'I'm sorry for your loss' or some crap like that. But I didn't, I'd been there, heard it and hated it. Pity didn't make anything better, it didn't bring them back. "She was a smart women." I murmured as my gaze wondered to the words as well. I felt a little bad that he'd shared that with me but I couldn't tell him anything in return. I just wasn't ready. Maybe one day... "And don't let your dad get you down. They tend to be nothing but disapointments." 'At least you knew yours' I added in my head. I gave him a small smile before wondering into the bathroom to wash my hands.

Tory: I shook my head. "Nope, I came on my own. But I'm hoping Nath'll join me soon." He said he'd try and get out here. Chase on the other hand wasn't so sure. I blame Lilian. I sighed a little and looked around. I still had no idea where we were, I was just walking down random streets, hoping to find a decent hotel.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 am

hi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 am

((Yup, we need Morty. And hey midget!))

Vincent thought about it for a moment. Become less human, or leave Lilly alone some day when he died. He was scared of immortality, to be honest. When Chaos was inside him, he knew that some day all his friends were going to die whereas he would selfishly be able to live forever, but... He wanted Lilly to be happy. If him living forever would make her happy, then he would do anything to become immortal. Giving a slight nod of the head as his answer, Vincent waited to see what Lilly would do to make him immortal.

((And that's why I'm probably better off just marrying Ichiro anyway, because Hayden's my opposite and I can't expect him to change for me... *Sighs.* I wish I was 16 again. Things were easier when all I thought about was stealing people's materia...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 am

So we went through everything for nothing? Just like that it's over? *sighs and mutters quietly* Shoulda learnt my lesson before, my lifestyle and love don't work...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:01 am

((I know... I mean, I don't want it to be over, but it's not going to work out. Even if we did get back together, we'd have to get married within 4 months and that'd be tough...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 am

Lilly: I smiled "thank you" I pressed my lips to his and then pulled away "i'll look for a spell or whatever it is to help you from ageing." I cupped his face "I dont want you to leave my side."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:08 am

*sighs and gives yuffie a defeated look* Yeah... I, uh, I gotta go find Toby
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 am

((*Feels tears forming in her eyes.* I and gotta, uh, go do something. *Runs into her room and flops onto the bed, bursting into tears.* She hardly ever cries... *Looks over to Hayden and glares before tackling him to the floor.* Do something! You made her cry, so go and make her happy again and for crying out loud, rewire your brain or something! (And can Hayden skip to the next day working at the bar? I wanna bring Yuffie back, although it'll be tough to figure out this whole mess between Hayden and Yuffie :S) ))

"And I don't want to leave your side either." Vincent replied, pressing his lips to Lilly's. He pulled away when he heard Galian begging to speak to Darkess and he sighed. "Is Darkess awake now? The Galian Beast is becoming impatient."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 am

Lilly: i nod "yes,shes awake.What does he have to tell her anyway?" he seemed rather excited? Or something.But darkess was calm and all.

I just noticed something...lilly is like Moka..pink-haired moka is nice,other moka isnt. XD

oKies we can do that
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:20 am

"He wont tell me. He just wants to discuss this with Darkess." Vincent answered.

((Oh yeah, I guess you're right. Although Darkess and Lilly are sisters, not the same person XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:21 am

ya XD

brb
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 am

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 am

*shoves bex off him gently and gets to his feet* She's the one deciding to end it, so what the hell can I do to make this better?! I can't change who I am completly bex! The best I can do is pretend, and that'll hurt us all more. *turns away, swallowing the lump in his throat* I don't want this, believe me... I love her, but this is something that can't be fixed. Uh yeah, I'm a little busy at the minute. I'll type a post up when I can.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:31 am

((*Sighs.* You don't have to change yourself completely... That thing you did with Toby the other day at bedtime when you chased him around a little, that's what Yuffie wants you to do, to have a little fun and just try not to be serious 24/7, just 22/7. It shouldn't be that hard to just spend two hours a day having fun and putting all worries to the back of your head, right? It would be good for you, Yuffie and Toby, too.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:37 am

I've never been serious 24/7, not since I met Yuffie anyway. I've had fun with them took her and Toby out for the day, took her on dates, all those times we went swimming. But there's not much more I can give...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:39 am

Lilly/Darkess: "Fine" I changed into darkess,who had her arms crossed "Alright,c'mon,change already" I was slightly grumpy..so lets hope I wasnt too bad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 am

Well then TELL YUFFIE THAT! Maybe she could try to understand that and, maybe if you apologise to her for the waterfight incident, we could get things sorted out! Geez! Yuffie runs away from her problems and you give up too easily! No wonder you two have relationship problems right now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 am

After the walk with Ichiro - which was basically all about finding out about me - I packed up my stuff, preparing to leave now that my week as empress was over. I had been able to change nothing, I just filled out documents and met a couple important people. Was I really going to become that useless? No. I had to change Wutai for the better, I just had to. Anyway, I wanted to leave dad a letter, telling him how I hate him for using this empress week to try and set me up with Ichiro and that, even though he was ok, I didn't want to get into an arranged marriage. As I entered the old man's room, I set the letter down on the bed... And then noticed a list of laws on the floor. It looked like dad had been changing making some changes before I left... And idea popped into my mind and I quickly wrote down my own law on the list, hoping that it would go unnoticed by dad when he came back and it would become official: 'An emperor or empress does not need to be married to rule, however he/she must be of royal blood. Should the emperor/empress choose to marry, he/she can marry whomever he/she chooses, even if the person they choose is not of Wutaian blood.' At least that would make things easier for me in the future... Gathering my things, I said goodbye to Chekov and the rest of the pagoda guardians - except Staniv who had followed dad on his travels - and then left the country by plane. The plane landed near Edge and I took a taxi to 7th Heaven, needing a chat with my best friend, a place to stay for the night - It was pretty late since the time change meant that I had just gone back 16 hours - and a few vodkas to help the stress that had built up over the week disappear. Sneaking into the kitchen through the back door, I headed into the bar. "Hey Tifa, I'm ba-" Hayden was at the bar, having just finished a conversation with Tifa and was grabbing his jacket about to leave. Had he been a customer? Was he the last customer of the night or something? No, I've never seen Hayden drink and I doubted he ever did. What was going on? "W-What are you doing here?" Why was I even asking that? I just wanted to run away, get out of the bar before he had time to stop me and ask to talk about what happened last week. I didn't want to talk, more than anything I wanted to just pretend it never happened and go back to being a couple, but I wasn't even sure if that was possible now, I just... I was so confused about my feeling and what me and Hayden were now that I didn't even want to think about it because it would only add to my stress.

((For whenever you want to reply. Brb, sneaking on Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 am

Tifa: I sighed and seen yuffie come in. "yuffie..." I mumbled.She looked upset as it is.. "Stay here.Talk to him.Tell him whats on your mind Yuffie" I couldnt let her live like this.I wanted the young Ninja to have love.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:03 am

*runs a hand through his hair and takes deep breaths* Like I said I gotta go find Toby, I can't talk to yuffie like this. I need to calm down... *leaves before anything else can go wrong or he breaksdown* Ugh, I just spent all that time writing up a post which I now have to scrap *sighs* Oh well, give me a minute to reply...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next