House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 pm

The Galian Beast saw no reason to visit the king, but if Darkess wanted to go and talk to him later then he would join her. "Yeah, good idea." He agreed with a nod of his head before picking Darkess up and lying her on the bed. "Now sleep, my pretty." The Neast chuckled slightly and gave Darkess a kiss before saying, "Goodnight Darkess."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Darkess: Smiled "Thanks,'night'" I closed my eyes and fell asleep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Galian smiled and then left the room. Since Darkess was asleep he could sneakily have some time in his normal form so he transformed into his Behemoth self and walked to Lucius' room. Lucius hadn't come down for breakfast yet and the Galian Beast was worried. "Baby, breakfast ready."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 am

He he he, bad Caius! Don't think dirty about James!
(Gimme a sec to reply)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:56 am

((M-My apologies, but... He is shirtless... In front of me... And the quality of his muscles have far surpassed what I had expected O///O *Pats Caius' head.* Me thinks he's in shock or something XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 am

Oh, and I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat steak, rare or well-cooked.
Heh heh.. If I told James what you're thinking I bet he'd get really flustered and wouldn't really know what to say XD And imagine if Annabel came with them XDD

Kersten- As Jason told me not to encourage her I whispered in his ear, "I don't think she can follow through on her threats anyways." I didn't want to say it loud enough for Roje to her incase she got mad. I looked up, now a bit interested in the conversation, when she asked how I was. "I'm fine. Pretty good actually." I had a place to stay and it was my birthday. So ya, I was doing fine.

James- My friend seemed a bit.. Distracted. So I stopped digging for a second and leaned against my shovel. "Is everything alright, Caius?" Perhaps he was over-heating and that's why his face was so red. The summer days could get rather hot, though I never really noticed.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 am

((Ah, so that plan failed. And yeah, if Annabel came she'd be like 'O.o I don't want to beistening to these thoughts!' Please do not tell James, that would be embarrassing ^///^))

Drat, James had noticed that I wasn't acting like my usual self and now I would have to try and act normal, which meant I'd have to look at him. "Y-Yes, everything is fine James." I replied, giving my friend a smile and desperately trying to keep my gaze on his eyes, not his chest or any of his muscles to be honest. "I am perfectly fine, there's no need to worry about me. My gaze accidentally slipped to James' chest and I blushed further before hurriedly continuing the digging. Not only was James a highly attractive sight when he was shirtless, but he also put my muscles to shame.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:20 am

James- I watched him, trying to figure out what was going on. Then I just shrugged it off. I'm sure it was nothing. Though perhaps I would try to find out more later. I wanted to make sure that he hadn't gotten sick or hurt and just didn't want to tell me about it. I went back to digging for now though. Soon we'd be done and could bury the body. It always took a lot less time than digging the grave.

XD Ya.. Especially if she has a crush on Caius. And I won't tell him. Oh, by the way, in the rp he likes you too. It's just that he's liked you for so long that it doesn't come up in his thoughts much. He's already made peace with the fact that (the way he sees it) you're never going to like him back.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:40 am

((So, in other words, I have no way of knowing whether or not James holds feelings for me in the rp -_- Omg! Yeah! I didn't think about whether or not Annabel has a crush on Caius or not! XD))

James and I went back to digging the grave. I felt like I had to say something, but I couldn't, not in front of Kelsee. Oh no, Kelsee! What if, now that she also saw James' muscles, she decided that she also had feelings for him? I couldn't let that happen, even if James did not love me, I couldn't let her take James away from me. "So... If you don't mind my asking, how did you acquire your... Physique?" I asked James, blushing again and looking down at the ground. It was a terrible method of flirtation, however I had never really flirted before, only when I was young and spent my time with some young ladies. Things had changed since then, and I had no idea how to woo a man.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 am

No, I said he still likes you, he just doesn't show it or think about it often. But ikr?! Then Annabel might be jealous of James XDDD Well, she'd probably be all 'WTF?! You're gay?!' first.

James- I would definitely ask Caius what was going on later. For now though I just laughed a bit and answered his question. "I do do all the work around here, usually on my own. So I got quite of bit of strength after a while. In the same way the practicing piano has made you so good at it." I smiled a bit over at him and now that the grave was deep enough I pulled myself out of it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 am

((But still, how am I supposed to know if he does not show it? Ooh! Jealousy! XD))

"Ah, I see. And thank you for complimenting my piano playing." I smiled softly and then clambered out of the grave. "I suppose that means that I will deffinately be helping you more in the future if I want to get as strong as you." Brushing the mud off of my trousers, I headed over to the corpse. "Anyway, we put the body in the grave now, am I correct?"

((Brb dinner!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 am

Dinner?! O.o I think you mean lunch. Right?
Just you wait until the two of you are alone. Then you'll know! Wink

James- I nodded and helped him lift the body into the grave. Then I picked up my shovel and started shoveling the loose dirt back into the hole. "I would be happy to have your company." I said with a smile. It would be a welcome change to spend more time with Caius. We hadn't talked much recently and I was glad we were once more.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:41 am

((Nope, dinner. We had dinner early today Very Happy Ok Very Happy))

"And I would be happy to be in your company, James." I grinned and then started helping James bury the body.
((Gah DX Brain just died! But Kelsee must be having fun, she's in the prescence of two topless guys XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:46 am

Mhmm XD Both are a lot older than her though.. Psh, she doesn't need to know how old they are XD
And I just finished breakfast....

James- Once the body was buried I turned to Kelsee. "I'm sure there are more interesting things you wish to do. You're free to go for now. Caius and I have some catching up to do." I tried to make it clear to her in what I said that I didn't want her to follow us. I picked up my shirt and then turned to Caius, gesturing to a little path. "Shall we?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:55 am

((Yup yup yup XD))

James wanted to spend time with me. Alone. I beamed a huge grin, and nodded my head. "Yes, we shall." I waved goodbye to Kelsee before heading down the little path, knowing that James was following. I had to tell James of my feelings, and now was the perfect time, but... What if my feelings were unrequited? Not to mention that I could be stoned to death for my feelings. I was... Scared, I suppose, scared of the consequences of my love for James.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:01 am

James- I nodded a goodbye to Kelsee then followed Caius. I shook the dirt off my t-shirt then slipped back into it. "So, how have things been in your apartment? And do you have any questions about the 'modern world'." It was always called the modern world by the current generation. Hence why I didn't really see it as the modern world.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 am

This was not what I wanted to discuss... I went along with it though, because I was scared to tell James that I loved him. "I have no questions at the momemt, but I am sure that I will have some in the near future. As for how I have been, I have been rather bored and lonely as of late. I think I am finally running out of books to read and... I finally know what happened to my father, but I would rather not discuss that. I have also written some music, however I am afraid that it is not that good, nor does it have a name."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:30 am

James- "I'm sure your music is great. Perhaps you'll let me listen sometime? And we should do things together more. Like we did when this mansion was first made." I had been missing my friend. I sure hoped that he'd be willing to spend more time with me.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 am

I smiled as I remembered the memories of when we first started the mansion with my brothers and sisters, back before the mobs found out and constantly attacked the place. It was a time when we could all relax and spend time together and especially spend time with James, my saviour, my love. "We will most deffinately spend some more time together, James, I will make sure of that. And whenever you want to hear me play, you may come up to my apartment and request me to play a song." We were going to spend more time together, which was what I wanted, but I wanted James to be more than a friend. I just needed to be brave and express how I feel... "James... What do you feel about... Same-sex relationships?" I asked, worried that I would be scolded for even mentioning it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 am

James- "Well.. I believe that it's a good thing - that people are able to be who they really are now-a-days. Same-sex couples are somewhat accepted now, you know. In some states their marriages are allowed." Was James asking about this out of curiosity or something else? No matter how much I wished he was asking about the latter I knew he was probably just curious. I had tried to word in a way that didn't reveal that I myself was gay. I wasn't sure how Caius would take it..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 am

"Ah, I see." That was good. I would not be stoned to death if I told anyone that I was in love with a man. The only thing in my way now was my fear of unrequited love. How was I going to explain things to James? I could not just say that I have fallen in love with a man, because James was the only man I knew so it would be obvious. Maybe I should just ask James if he had ever experienced this. "How you ever experienced it, James? Falling in love with another man?" Perhaps that was a bit too personal...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 am

James- I thought for a minute or two before answering. I had been trying to figure out a way to put it. Or figure out if I should tell Caius at all. For all I knew my friend still believed it was wrong. But if things did not go as desired I could always pass it off as mere experimentation. "Yes. I have. Why do you ask?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:30 am

Now that James had asked me why I had asked, I knew that it would be hard to hide things from him, so I decided to answer truthfully, but not say that he was the one I loved. "I... I have been experiencing it lately. I am in love with a man, but I fear that said man does not love me back, not in a romantic way, at least." I did not look at James as I spoke, I could not face his expression right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:46 am

James- I smiled a little bit as he said it. I had a feeling he was talking about me. I don't think he knew many people at this point. "There's no need to look so ashamed about it, Caius. I have a feeling he does love you back. And in a romantic way." Well, he did if my oldest friend was talking about me. If he wasn't then I hoped him luck with the man he was talking about.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:56 am

I think James knew that I was talking about him, by the way he was so sure that the man I loved returned my feelings. James had just admitted that he loved me, and I loved him too. "Well, that's good, because that means that I do not have to worry about young girls such as Kelsee stealing him away from me." I chuckled slightly and then took a big step; I gently grasped James' hand.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next