House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 am

((*Chuckles menacingly and whispers back.* I think I'd need to spike all their drinks, and that's gonna be tough if they're not thristy. Plus I think some form of love potion would be required for that so do you know any way we could deal with that?))

I shook my head. "I'm not hungry." I lied, I just didn't feel like eating right now, but then I head Kiara plead me to eat. 'Dad, please. Please eat.' I looked over and saw how worried she looked, how worried both she and Lilly looked, and I let out a sigh. "Ok." Sitting up, I took the plate of food from Lilly and started eating it slowly. As much as I hated to admit it, this felt like a real family, where no one runs away for no apparent reason, but where everyone stays together, no matter how tough things got. It was a family that I'd never be allowed to have, but so desperately needed right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:14 am

((Hey, it led to your birth, so something must've gone right! Very Happy Not right now, no. But I will be able to prove it one day Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 am

Lilly: "Thanks.DOes it taste good?" I hope it did.Even though I was a good cook,who knows what would it taste like.Joe deserved me.But what he done,and what I did to vincent...I couldnt leave vincent for Joe.though I really wanted to..But he could always stay with my family,we had enough rooms.

Hah,love potions,so easy.theres one in the house
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:18 am

Alright then. For now them I win. *Gives him a kiss* I love you. Their first kid was a still-born angel. And my dad died the day I was born. So I don't think much went right with that. And you're the first person who doesn't think I'm a complete screw up.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:26 am

((Woop woop! Hang on, should we do this OOC or in the rp. If you do it in the rp, Yuffie, you wont be able to take part. However, if we do it in the rp and if Joe, Kiara and Hope do go to live with Lilly and her family, we could just say that Lucius poured the adults a drink but he didn't realise it was a love potion XD Awww! But I like being the mischief maker! D:))

I nodded my head. "Thank you. For everything. I know I'm such a burden, but-" 'No you're not, dad.' Kiara cut me off, stealing a piece of my food and giving me a sort of playful smile as she did so. 'You're just going through a rough time, both of us are, and me and aunty Lilly don't mind looking after you if it means that we can put a smile on your face.' A tiny smile made it's way onto my face, barely visible but it was still there, and I thanked the girls once again. "Thank you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:28 am

((I love you too Very Happy Oh, I see... I don't think Jeremy thinks you're a screw up though. I think he just thinks your dad was one.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 am

No fun wolfy!

Lilly: I nod "you are not a burden" I smiled when he thanked me.I nod "No problem.Why dont you come and live with me.We have enough room for all 3 of you. (im correct?) I wouldnt mind at all."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:34 am

perfect backround music Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:36 am

I'm pretty sure he's called me a screw up before.
XDDDDDD Joe and Vincent are gonna live in the same house XDDD This is gonna be good!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:39 am

((Really? I thought it'd be funnier in the rp! Razz Maybe but it means me and Darkess can't get involved! DX))

I was about to say, 'I you sure, because I'd really like that.' since there was nothing left for me here anymore, but then I remembered one annoying little detail. Vincent. "I don't think that would be a good idea, Lilly. You know how Vincent and I despise each other, it will only cause you more trouble." Plus it would be painful for me when I saw Vincent kissing her, or when I saw him lead her into their room with the intention of fading with her.

"Me and Lilly will make sure uncle Vincent's a good boy if we stay there, as long as you promise to be a good boy too, dad." I asked, giving dad the puppy dog eyes. I really wanted us to go and live with aunty Lilly, that way dad would be a lot happier and, if he ever got upset, she wouldn't be too far away to give him a hug! Plus Jessie was there, and Jessie was like the only friend I have since she grows at roughly the same pace as me, just a teeny weeny bit slower.

((I know right Mort? XD Oh... Well he's wrong.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:42 am

Lilly: i nodded "I agree with Kiara.Dont worry about it." I smiled warmly "Becides,if you need or want to,you can always go and check on blade and talk to him if you wish to.Hes like a awesome brother,he'll keep everything to himself that you pour out to him." I added,inside his mind: 'I wont do anything to hurt you.'
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 am

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:11 am

Blade wasn't like a brother to me though, he was like a son. He was my son before he became Vincent's, and Lilly was my friend before Vincent took her away from me too. And I wasn't worried about Lilly hurting me, I was worried about my brother hurting me. Right now I was in the mood to fight, nor was I strong enough to do so, so if he started attacking me, I'd lose. Still, I didn't want to live here anymore, I wanted to be close to someone who made me happier, who would be able to stop me from like so close to suicidal like I was last time. I didn't want to be alone. "If you don't mind us staying at your house, just until I recover from depression." Which, right now, I doubted would ever happen.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:16 am

I've just been denied cupcake *Eyetwitch.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 am

That sucks =\
Maybe. Maybe not. I haven't exactly done a very good job with my life so far have I?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:25 am

Mhmm. You're a succubus, you've done the best you can considering what you are.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 am

lol

Lilly: Sighed "yes,I want you to be happy again.I will do what it takes to keep u happy." I'll talk to vincent and then see what we can do.I'll argue with him if I have to.I felt that he still had a small part of love for me left.Same with me..

we have to get the 3 drunk XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 am

((Alcohol would just cause Vincent and Joe to fight over Lilly. We need the multi-purpose love potion! 3in1! It deals with romantic love, friendship love and family love, so Joe and Vincent will just decide to share Lilly and then wake up in the morning and hate each other again! XD))

She really was an angel, in looks, personality and in the fact that she was so kind towards someone like me who didn't deserve it. "Thank you, Lilly. I... I really appreciate it." I then looked at Kiara. "Go and pack your things, princess."

"Yay! Sleepover! I laughed a little but then realised something and my eyes widened. "Wait, what about Snowball?" We couldn't leave my puppy behind, who would take care of her? But what if pets weren't allowed in aunty Lilly and Uncle Vincent's home?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:37 am

I suppose so. Some people say I'm a screw up just for that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 am

And those people are jerks. You can't help what you are, you were born a succubus. Just ignore them! Ah yes, bathroom+vampire XD Poor Tsukune's mum having to deal with her son's first girlfriend XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:43 am

*Bursts into fits of laughter.* Poor Tsukune's mum! XD She goes up to Tsukune's room to give Tsukune and Moka some green tea and she finds 4 girls fighting over him XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 am

XD
Anyways, I'm getting tired and bored DX Minecraft's gettin' a bit boring now. Sad
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 am

XD okies.

Lilly: "Dont worry,we can take her too" i smiled and then looked at Joe and nodded "Sure thing"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 am

I'm getting bored of waiting for the episode to load. It's probably the best episode so far in my opinion because it's so hilarious, but it's taken me 30mins to get half-way through! DX

"Thanks aunty Lilly!" I set Hope down in dad's lap and then quickly hugged my aunty before rushing in my room next door to pack my stuff. I only really had a backpack to put my stuff in, the one I used to run away from mom, so I'd have to come down from Heaven every couple of days to get some clean clothes from my roon, but oh well, I'd survive.

I watched Kiara leave and then stood up with Hope. "I suppose I should pack too." I said, pulling my suitcase out from under the bed and opening before using several teleportation spells to put clothes into it. After all the spells, I suddenly felt extremely dizzy and had to sit down on the bed with Hope beofre I collasped or something. I hadn't felt this terrible since when I was young and started to learn magic, when I tried to do spells that were too powerful for my level of ability or I tried to do too many spells at once.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:11 am

English shows are awesome. Though a lot different than our shows..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next