House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 am

Yup yup! 9pm Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:54 am

XD okies

Tifa: I was running from the kitchen and back out taking orders.Even with haydens help.it was hard that we only had 2 of us.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 am

*Cough cough.* 3! Denzel was staying up late to help out, remember?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 am

Yeah, and Hayden hasnt got there yet...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:59 am

Lol XD Fail XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:02 am

UGH! XDDDD Then you start! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:13 am

I breathed a silent sigh of relief as James removed his arms from around Kelsee's shoulders and the subject moved on to the reason why Kelsee had been rude rather than declarations of love as I had feared it would be. Coming out of my hiding place since I now had nothing to fear, I walked over to James and Kelsee, awaiting instructions as the two spoke.

I recognised that voice, it was the mind-reading girl. Well, no matter what, she wasn't going to stop me, If she could read my mind, she'd understand why I had to do this. I needed to kill the demon, and besides I had already ruined everything good about my life so what was the point of living? "Just watch me." I told her, yanking my arm out of her grip and heading over to the bell tower, breaking down the door as best as I could. The demon tried to take control of me, but this time I thought back, not wanting him to take over and stop me from killing myself. Once the door was down, I started heading up the tons of stairs.

"It's ok, we'll make her trust me some day, it'll just take some time." I kissed Jenna's cheek, then sighed and rested m head on her shoulder as I thought about it. You'd think after saving her life once she'd trust me, but apparently not. I really shouldn't have bitten Jenna without permission, not only did it cause problems between us, but it caused problems between me and her sister... "Maybe you should just go to sleep, she might wake up in the morning and realise that I didn't actually hurt you or something." I doubted it, but I hoped that that would be the case.

Jason: It took me a while to get to sleep - I was just so confused about everything - but eventually I did. I was just dreading tomorrow morning, it was going to be really awkward between me and Kersten.

"I'm sure your mother will be ready to come home if you pick us up now. Thanks, Blade." Vincent hung up and turned off his phone before heading inside. Once he got to Lilly's hospital room, he walked over to the bed and kissed her forehead. "Blade is coming to pick us up." He told his wife before looking over to the pile of dirty clothes on the table and frowning slightly (Lilly's wearing a hospital gown). "I should've asked him to bring you some clean clothes."

Dinner hadn't been quiet, thanks to Chekov creating conversation with Ichiro, but for once I was completely silent, just glaring at Ichiro and Chekov as I ate my Nibelwolf Ramen. From what I heard, Ichiro was a nice guy, but it didn't change things, this was still an annoying arranged marriage that I didn't want to be in. Once dinner was finished - after I had eaten some nice green tea ice cream, I mumbled a thanks and said goodbye to Chekov and Ichiro before going to my room and flopping down onto my bed. I wanted to cry, I seriously wanted to cry, but I wouldn't let myself. All hope wasn't lost yet, I just had to think of some way to get out of this.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:16 am

*Gasps.* THEY HAVE SAKE!!! She's all excited because her mum said that she could go to the Japanese restaurant in Exeter in the summer holidays XD Sake! Sake! Sake! I need to make mum try it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 am

Lilly: i nodded "its fine though,Im a angel,remeber?" I smiled and then stood up carefully and handed Theo to Vincent and then I looked at my dirty clothes and I used magic to clean them.it was rare you seen me use my powers.They were now clean "There we go" I snapped my finger as it appeared on me.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 am

Hayden: Hayden stood outside the bar, nervousness settling into the pit of his stomach. Bars weren't really his thing, he'd only been in one a couple of times and he normally didn't stay long. So to be working in one was weird, but he wasn't going to turn down a job offer. The noise from inside washed over him, and despite it being muffled by walls it still seemed loud. Which meant it was probably busy. He couldn't help but feel that someone was trying to test him. And at the minute he was failing, standing outside wouldn't do any good, inside was where the work was. The door open with a slight creek and warm air was blasted into his face. The noise amplified and he could catch snippets of random conversations amungst laughter. After stepping inside he looked around and saw Tifa at the bar, she looked run off her feet. Since he was doing this or Toby, he decided to be brave. He made his way through the customers and slipped behind the bar, after quickly dumping his jacket and pushing his sleeves up to his elbows he walked to Tifa's side. " You look like you could do with some help." The words left his mouth awkwardly since he didn't really know her. But since she knew who he was and she was busy, Hayden decided to skip the formal introduction. "What do you want me to do?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 am

heyo Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 am

Vincent smiled slightly as he watched Lilly use her powers. "I hardly ever see you use your powers." He commented. "It's rather interesting to watch you use them."

((Eating dinner so short post. Now I really wish I have Ramen though...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 am

Hi Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:25 am

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:26 am

LINZ! *huggles*

Tifa: I was obviously running.My hair was up in a ponytail too.Just to keep myself cooled off. I then seen Hayden walk in and then he stood next to me.I nodded "yes,all I want you to do is the dishes and cooking.Ill wait and give out drinks if thats okay?" I had to rush away and then back,filling up 3 cups of beer and I put them on the round trey and rushed to the table.I came back once again and took a sip of my water that I had. "If you can do that it would be great,"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:28 am

Lilly: "I dont use my powers much because they are only used for the fighting usally and then I dont wqant to use them for home because im not a complete bum"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 am

((Tifa's actually working! XD *Mumbles something about the pony tail not being the same since her hair was too short now.* Shut up, Cloud! Her way was way too long anyway, it was weird. *Mumbles something about him not thinking it was weird and that he had found it kind of cute.*))

Vincent chuckled slightly but nodded his head in understanding. "Good point." He then started walking out of the room. "Lets go and wait for Blade outside."

((Dinner doesn't taste very nice D:))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:32 am

rp anyone?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:33 am

Me but I don't know what Reyna and Sam should do so... You can start ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 am

Lilly: I noddded and then I walked out with him,holding the little Theodore in my arms.Once we had walked outside,I seen Blade and smiled "Hello Blade" he returned the greeting and then I slipped into the car,careful with Theo.
MEEE! oh and im on the other rp sire XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:39 am

Hayden:"Yeah, sure." After locating rhe door that led to the kitchen Hayden dashed through it. He couldn't stop the releaf he felt when he reaalised he woukdn't have to make drinks or deal with customers. Since he'd never worked in a bar before he wouldn't know what to do, and it would probably be best to wait till a quieter night to learn. Cooking and cleaning however he could do easily. He looked around and noticed a teenager juggling between washing and cooking. (Denzel is still there right?) Prefering cooking to cleaning, Hayden took over whilst the kid was washing something. "Hi, I'm Hayden. Tifa hired me to help out." (What sort of food do they serve?)

I will linz, reply is a page or 2 back
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:42 am

idk...burgers,fries,normal stuffles XXD

Tifa: I ran into the back "I got a few more orders.Denzel if you need a break take one.You seem pretty tired." I told him and put the little slips of paper on the clips that hung "If you guys need any help though,just call me." I went out again,I was glad I got the party of 6 out of the bar already.It gave me some time to catch most of my breath.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:47 am

I don't know what food they make, Case of Tifa just says simple things so make it up XD

Vincent smiled and got in the car next to Lilly. "Thank you for driving us home. Blade!"
((Failing DX))

Denzel looked up at the older guy as he took over from cooking. He recognised the guy, he was Yuffie's boyfriend, right? "H-Hi, I'm Denzel." Damn it, he was still shy and nervous around people he didn't know. Denzel thought that he was getting over that. Embarrassed by his nervousness, he looked down at the dishes again. 7th Heaven had been a family buisness, so having a guy who wasn't family working here seemed a little strange for Denzel. As Tifa came in, Denzel was about to say that he was fine but she had already disappeared again. Denzel sighed a little and continued working.

((Did you know Marlene is a barmaid Britt? I'm not joking either, she became a barmaid when she was 4, maybe even younger XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 am

Hayden:After quickly finishing off the burger Denzel had started making, Hayden tore down the slip of paper with the order on and put it to the side so he didn't get confused. He then looked at the new oders and started making the 2 burgers with fries. He glanced over at the kid to check if he was coping. He seemed a little young to be working here, so he guessed that he was a relative of some kind. Son perhaps, though him and tifa didn't look a-like. Even so he did look familiar. "Have we met before? You look and sound familiar." Maybe he'd been there one time when he went with yuffie to meet Tifa.

Might poof, dinners nearly ready
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:58 am

Tifa: I came back into the kitchen with water for Denzel.I kissed his head and then dissapeared (XD random) and then I heard thumps coming down the stairs.Dont tell me it was Claire.It was! I went and picked her up,she looked very tired.I brang her to mine and Clouds room and put her in her crib.She fell asleep by the time I walked out.I then started to clean tables from the people that finished and then left.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next