House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 am

((*Grins.* You're welcome, I guess. and thanks for telling me rather than keeping it a secret. *Kisses Jenna for a little while, then pulls away.* I love you.))

I thought for a moment and then focused on listening. I heard dad sniffling and silently crying which made me frown, but there was no running water heard or any real noticable sounds of clothes brushing against skin apart from the gentle ones they made when his body shook from the tears. "He's just in there crying, aunty Lilly. Nothing else." I told her, looking over to Hope as she started waking up. Walking over to the crib, I picked her up and kissed her head gently, knowing that she'd probably start worrying about the stranger - Lilly - being in the room and the absense of both mom and dad from the room.

My whole body shook with tears. Lucy had left me, and it was my fault - it couldn't have been the children's fault, they had done nothing wrong. Maybe she felt scared about the wedding and ran away to escape it all, or maybe she decided that, despite how I had changed, I was a lost cause, as well as an ex-murderer and her life shouldn't be wasted upon me. Our daughter was supposed to be our hope, hence her name, our hope that I will become less sadistic and our hope for a brighter future as a family. Yeah right. What family? Now that Lucy had left, this wasn't a family, it was just a man suffering with depression, desperately trying and failing to look after two daughters. At least Kiara wasn't trying to help, despite how terrible a father I was to her - I truly didn't deserve a daughter as special as her... Suddenly I heard Kiara's voice, along with another, older women's, but not Lucy's. Then I heard Kiara say 'aunty Lilly' and I let out a shakey sigh. Of course Kiara would go to the one which made me happy during my last depression, but this time it wouldn't work, this time the only thing that would work was if Lucy came back. I really didn't want Lilly to see me like this, but I didn't have the strength to put on a fake smile anymore, quite literally, I hadn't eaten in a couple days now and my strength was running low. Kiara had been trying to get me to eat, but I just couldn't, not when I was so upset.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 am

Lilly: I walked in and walked over to joe "Joe..." my eyes lowered and I kneeld down next to him. "Tell me what happened." I know Kiara told me some.I wanted to know all if the story.

shorty posts hold on
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 am

STUPID MINECRAFT! BUY ALREADY1
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am

"I don't know what happened." I mumbled through tears, legs tucked in to my chest, arms folded on top of my knees and my head buried into it, like how a child would sit if they were in tears. "W-We didn't argue or anything and we were really happy the day before, but I woke up one day and she wasn't there. It's been over a month and she hasn't returned." I continued to sob, not even looking up at the woman I once loved, the one who chose my brother over me. It was just like last time. Last time Isolt had disappeared and Lucy had been away for a long time and Lilly didn't love me. The only thing that had changed is that Isolt had been away for a long time and Lucy had disappeared, and because it was Lucy who had disappeared this time, after getting back together and actually starting to have a loving relationship, my heart hurt even more. I was alone and loveless again and I just couldn't take it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 am

Lilly: "I see...but look,you need to relax and eat.Just move on in life joe.You cant be stuck in a corner all the time and be depressed.What if you dissapeared too? Kiara,nor Hope would have a father or mother to be with.How do you think I managed to live for many years without someone.It was hard.But I was told to never think or even do so as to killing myself.Its not worth it.Nor is the depression.You need someone,I understand.But you need to live,for your daughter's sake and for some of your family."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 am

"I'm not going to kill myself, I'm not that stupid." I muttered, wiping tears away from my eyes. "I know I can't leave Kiara and Hope without any parents it's just... Lucy meant the world to me, and for the second time she's disappeared, two week before we're supposed to be getting married, and this time I don't know what I've done wrong - what I've done to deserve losing someone I care about so much." Tears continued to pour down and I lowered my head into my arms again. "I just feel so alone now, like no one loves me and that I don't deserve to be loved..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 am

Lilly: "we all love you joe.My sister somehow knew from the start that she was trouble." I sighed "no one can hate you.Me,I dont even want to hate you.I wont.No need to.You are just hateing on yourself,thinking of all these things when its not even true." I lifted his head to face me and I wiped his tears with my thumbs
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 am

I love you too *smiley face*
Alright *shrug* But you're gonna have to seduce the girl. As far as I know our powers only work on the opposite gender.
Meh... Brb again
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 am

*goes on ranpage*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:17 am

Why was Lilly being so kind to someone like me? I must've done something to drive Lucy away and whatever it was probably should've driven Lilly away too, but she was here, she was always here... Maybe I shouldn't have gotten back together with Lucy. It would mean that I'd be happy right now and, although I wouldn't have Hope at least she wouldn't grow up not knowing who her mother was, but it would probably mean that I would be dead right now, or on the verge of death since I was suicidal before Lucy returned, the only thing keeping me alive being my little princess. Just thinking back on those days and realising how simular it was to now caused more tears to fall from my eyes, despite Lilly's attempts to brush them away gently, and I pulled Lilly into a hug as I cried. I could have really used a hug right now, just some sign that someone loved me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 am

Lilly: I looked at him worriedly and was cought off guard when he hugged me.I hugged him back,rubbing his back "its alright,Joe" Every time I was with joe.I felt different for some reason.But darkess kept reminding me on who was who.I smiled a bit "let it out,and then I van make you something to eat" he felt weak too.But at least he can move
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 am

((I love you more! Meh. Maybe tomorrow. Hey, Jason, Lilly mentioned yesterday that she'd be up for it! *Evil smirk.* O.O Older woman! Nice! *Deathglares, his hand slowly reaching towards his gun.*))

I continued to cry for about 5-10 minutes, just holding onto Lilly the whole time whilst she rubbed my back comfortingly and then I pulled away and wiped away the remaining tears. A simple crying session wasn't going to be enough to cure my depression, but I couldn't cry anymore today - I think I had ran out of tears - and at least now I knew that someone loved me, even if it was only a tiny bit and it couldn't compare to the love she held for my borther - lucky b******.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 am

Lilly: I looked at him "Can you stand?" I asked him.Insted of being on tile floor,he can be on the bed or carpet in the other room. I fixed his hair up a bit and smiled,trying to make him smile also.I couldnt stand to see joe like this

great,shadowhunter wont even text nme back. Huh?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 am

((You said yesterday that you wouldn't mind sleeping with 2 other people. Remember, Lilly? Vincent got all p***y like he is now? *Notices Vincent's hand going towards his gun and raises his hands.* Don't shoot, I haven't done anything yet!))

I couldn't even smile for Lilly, I was still too upset to smile no matter who the smile was for. Instead I just nodded my head. "I think..." Out of an old habit, I ran my fingers through Lilly's hair, then pulled it away when I realised what I was doing and just focused on trying to stand up. With Lilly's help, I stood and slowly started walking into the bedroom. When I saw Kiara there, holding Hope, my frown deepened. I knew that Kiara heard every single word of that, and that she now knew how depressed I was, how alone I felt without her mother, and yet she just gave me a comforting smile and patted the bed next to her. Once I sat myself down, I wrapped an arm loosely around my oldest daughter, who was holding Hope, in what was the best hug I could give her right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 am

I said it would be interesting.I didnt say I didnt mind

Lilly: I loved his hand that when through my hair.But he stopped.I stood and helpped him into the bedroom and sat down with him "Kiara,can you watch your father for me?" I giggled slightly and kissed Joes cheek and Kiaras head.I walked out and went to get something for joe (Whatever he eats....XD).
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 am

You think sleeping with a angel is a good idea, Jace? Oh really? You think so?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:51 am

2:18-2:38 perfect to either fit joe or lilly at the moment
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:55 am

((Fair enough. If it was Joe and Vincent you wouldn't mind though wouldn't you? *Nudges Lilly playfully.* No older woman? D: And Joe eats pretty much anything so make it up.))

I sighed as Lilly kissed my cheek and lay back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I know I wanted to be loved right now, but this was also giving me false hope, false hope that Lilly really did hold feelings for me still. I still loved her, a tiny bit, but it wasn't like I felt between Lucy and I. I wasn't exactly sure which love was greater since they were so alike, but I knew that there was some sort of difference, I just couldn't put my finger on it. First the loss of a love, then the false hopes that an old love was returned, I was never going to get over my depression at this rate.
((And I don't know what to put for Kiara because my side hurts and I smell food and she's only really watching her dad and frowning and I can't be bothered.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 am

((Your dad did it. *Shrugs.* Yup, I think so! Mhmm, I agree Britt.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 am

XD ok I was going to say something but nevermind. *smirked and whispered in yuffies ear* 'spike her drink'

Lilly: I came back up and I sat down next to Joe "C'mon Joe,sit up.Time to eat up.If I have to,i'll feed you" I looked at him as he layed down.My eyes still showed consern and worry,with a pinch of love at the moment.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:04 am

Ya, and that went great for him. And maybe we'll find an older woman than you *shrug* Betcha' can't prove it!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:05 am

meep

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 am

She was talking to Jason
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 am

Damn! My first chapter has so many errors in it it's ridiculous!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 am

Oh b*facepalm* the pink is messin with my euyes
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down