House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm not sure if I should try to go to Kat's, EOD's, or Ezio's place...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 pm

who evers is the best.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm hopin' EOD'll message me back (*poke poke*) and if she can't I'll call Ezio. I don't think my sis'll come but if she does I'll probably call Kat instead.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:45 pm

okies
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 pm

I'm starting to get sorta scared. I dunno what to do. And I haven't cried in a couple months but all this has me crying again... I don't know what my dad's gonna do.. I should've just lied and said my mom was fine with it...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

sam- he tilted his head and smiled. "I think you know why he's with you." his hand moved over her heart until he felt it beating under his palm. "Your the only woman he's ever happy to see. Your the only one he's ever loved like he would die without you. You bring out the best in him, being better than the rest. Your such a good person that it inspires him to be the best he can be. Ordinary doesnt suit you. Your completely wonderful in every way. Giving him every way to love you. Your cute, silly personality, your perfect good looks, sunburnt or not, and the way that you make him feel when he's with you or not. Thats the reasons I can think of." his smile grew and his free hand cupped her cheek. _stop talking in third person Sammy._ "I love you Reyna. No matter the frustrations or doubts we go through, that wont ever change. I think you know that though." he drew his hand away from her heart and pressed a tender kiss to the soft skin. when he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against hers.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:33 pm

My dad's home but he hasn't said anything and my mom says I can go to your house tomorrow, EOD. And I'll try to do replies. They'll probably suck though. I've calmed down a bit but not all the way.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Kersten- I looked over interestedly. Hmm. So that was Roje. I suppose that's pretty close to the way I pictured her. Though I figured she's have black hair for some reason. "Hey," I said as she came into the kitchen. "I'm Kersten, Jason's buddy." This would probably be pretty interesting. Plus I could help Jason relax later! It'd be fun if he was all pent up and needed someone to relax him!

Jenna- "I dunno.. I kinda like it here," I said, leaning against him. Sure, I was sorta hungry but he was comfy! And I wanted to be close to him. I dunno why really. I just did. Maybe it had been Tanya trying to keep us apart. Either way though, I did. "I love you Jeremy. No matter what." I kissed his jaw real quick before resting my head on his shoulder again.

Jasmine- "You don't look ok. You look more than tired." I went over to her and put out my hand. "Come on. I'll help you. You can lean on me if you want." I knew she probably wouldn't let me carry her. And I didn't want to belittle her so I just didn't offer. "And where're you staying again?" I needed to know where we were going. I could've sworn I'd asked already but I might've only wondered to myself or if I had asked I'd forgotten.

Tanya- "I dunno. Not much I guess. Just worrying about my sister." I figured I may as well just tell him what was going on. I trusted him didn't I? "She's dating this vampire guy with two kids and I'm just not sure if I trust him or not. He bit her recently and I just don't want her getting hurt. But then she got mad at me and now I've promised to stay out of it. But I still don't want her getting hurt or anything." I sighed a bit since I'd come here to try to forget about all this for a while. But I guess I also came for advice.

Allise- I waved as he headed out. I really hoped he'd be ok.. I thought about keeping an eye on him from afar but that sounded like a bad idea. He - or his demon - would probably get mad. So instead I headed for the forest again. I liked it there. There weren't many voices and it was really beautiful. So I just sat in a field, looking up at the sky, smiling at how it was finally just me in my head. And the silence was amazing.

James- I just watched for a while. He'd told me he would take care of it after all. "I know. It's just... It's a bit bizarre for me." I wasn't sure he would understand. I had always been used to just doing things for other people. Not giving orders to other people.. I would try to respect was he was trying to do though. It just went against everything I was used to. That was all.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm going to try to get some sleep. Goodnight all.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm

((I'd say Vincent's arm is more then scarred, I'd say it's scarred, burnt and slightly corroded by acid - Hojo thought 'I wonder if his new enhanced body is flame resistant!' and 'I wonder if his new enhanced body is non-corrosive!' and he done experimets on his arm to find out that the answer was no to both of his thoughts.))

Vincent nodded a yes to whether or not he had gotten the tangles out, for he was pretty sure he had gotten rid of most of them. Then Lilly mentioned not wearing his gauntlet again and he self-consciously hid his hand behind his back, hating the fact that the most hideous part of Vincent's body had recieved Lilly's attention... But, why was Lilly telling him not to wear it when it covered his arm? "Why not?" He asked Lilly, a slight frown on his face.

I got slightly worried when Sam placed his hand on my chest bt as my heartbeat sped up, I realised that his hand was directly over it so I let him off. As Sam started explaining the reasons why he was with me, I blushed bright red. I didn't realise I meant that much to him! Wow, he really loved me a lot. "Woah, that's a lot of reasons." I commented as Sam kissed my skin and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you too, for lots of reasons." Lots of reasons that I wouldn't say out loud because it would just get me embarrassed. I had to admit, Sam did remind me of Richard a bit with the way he complimented me, but apart from that they were rather different, the main difference being that, even though Richard gave his life for me and I would never forget that, he was the past and Sam was my future. With a slight smile on my face as I thought about that, I pressed my lips to Sam's quickly, but then decided that I may as well give a semi-passionate kiss for all the compliments and so I did.

I had the urge to facepalm as soon as Kersten introduced herself. Now that Roje knew that Kersten was my friend and not a neighbour or my mum's friend's daughter or something, my annoying cousin was going to make sure she embarrassed me in front of Kersten. "Your cake's on the counter," I said, pointing to the lemon cake mum had made for Roje. "Thanks for coming, have a nice day, bye bye!"

"I love you more, Jenna, and nothing can get in between us, not even a grumpy twin sister who clearly needs to get l***." ((Allow me to rephrase, 'A grumpy twin sister who clearly needs to fade with someone' ^_^")) I chuckled a little and kissed Jenna's head, enjoying the rare quiet moment when it seemed that both kids, not just Zack, were hibernating.

I frowned when James said that this was bizarre for him, not wanting things to feel strange. "Well... You can help me dig the grave, if you would like to, I just don't want you to do everything whilst I do absolutely nothing; that doesn't seem fair, in my opinion." Every now and then I glanced over to James, my smile returning a bit with each look. I should not be experiencing these feeling for James - loving another man was punishable by death in my youth - but... There was something about James. Not only was he my saviour, but he made me happier than I have ever been before. I just hoped that, despite the laws, my love was not unrequited.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Roje: I walked in and smiled "Im Roje,but you can call me Rojo if you want" I walked over to the counter "nice to meet you,Kersten." Looking at Jason who was babling and saying 'bye bye' was not very nice.I walked over and then flicked him in the nose "Oh shut up you big baby." I grabbed a piece of the lemon cake.It was normal size,maybe smaller. "I just got here.No reason to shove me out already."

Lilly: I sighed and stood up.I walked over and took his hand from behind his back "let your hand breathe..its always in that gaunlet." it was scarred,yes but it didnt bother me at all.He always wore it and never left it out for once.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm

I winced a little as Rojo flicked my nose and then glared at her. "Well you've already outstayed your welcome so get out." 'Jason, don't be rude to guests, especially your family.' Mum scolded as she walked into the kitchen and gave Roje a hug. 'Wow, you've grown a lot since I last saw you.' I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Yeah, she's grown and turned into the wicked witch of the west."

"But I..." Vincent looked down at Lilly as she held his damaged hand, a look of disgust crossing his face as he looked down at the hand before the look turned into a frown. Letting out a sigh, he nodded his head in understanding. "I'll let the hand breathe for half an hour, no longer." And that half an hour would be spent in his room, on the bed with his hand hiding under the covers.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Roje: I smiled and hugged my aunt back,glareing at Jason I said "Look whos talking,Queen of the Barbies." I smirked and crossed my arms.This was going to be a fun time huh? I bet he didnt think I remebered when he wanted to be queen of the barbies when we were smaller.

Lilly: "Thank you" I looked at his hand and kissed it gently "I wish I could get rid of these scars..everytime you see them,you look disgusted." I looked at him and hugged him gently
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm

D: I gtg
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Mum laughed a little and I lowered my head in shame, trying desperately not to blush. "I was 5, ok? I'm sure most 5 year old guys played with Barbies at some point." I mumbled, trying to think of a good come back but struggling. "At least I didn't pretend that Ken was my future husband unlike someone."

Vincent flinched as Lilly kissed his hand, shocked that she would want to press her lips to something that looked so horrific. "It looks ugly," Vincent answered, silently adding in his mind 'It makes me look ugly - it makes me look like a monster.' "And... They're reminders of a past I'd rather forget..." He briefly hugged Lilly back before walking back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him so that he could get changed.

Bye Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:35 am

Jenna- I laughed a bit at what he said about Tanya. "Well, she does have a boyfriend after all. Maybe she'll lighten up a bit if she hangs with him." Jeremy and I'd never faded with each other and as far as I knew neither of us had been fading with anyone recently but neither of us were all that uptight.

Kersten- Oh wow.. Ya, hadn't expected this. I'd expected some teasing from her about old habits but wow.. "Never would've pegged you for a barbie guy, Jace," I said with a little smirk. I didn't want him to get pissed at me, I was just saying some of what I though. "Then again, you have a point. All 5 year old I know've played with dolls." Not that I knew any 5 year olds. I was just defending him.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:57 am

"Yeah, if she 'hangs' with him." I made quotation marks in the air and laughed a little more. "Joking joking, and don't tell your sister that I'm joking about her lack of a s** life, ok? She'd kill me if she found out." I gave Jenna a quick kiss and then heard her stomach rumble. "Okey dokey, you're stomach's becoming demanding so we should give it what it wants." I told Jenna, gently shuffling her off of my lap before standing up and lifting her into my arms. "All aboard the Jeremy express, next stop, pancake world." I chuckled a little and then headed to the kitchen with Jenna.

I rolled my eyes a little whenKersten teased me, but then she stood up for me and I gestured to her whilst looking at Roje. "You see? I'm not the only 5 year old guy who has played with Barbies!" I stuck my tongue out at Roje and wrapped an arm around Kersten's waist, hoping that this wasn't awkward since I rejected her last night.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 am

Jenna- "My lips are sealed!" I said, miming locking my lips. Then I laughed a bit when he picked me up. "Oo! I love pancakes!" I bet he made one mean pancake! I'd have to cook for him sometime. It wasn't fair to make him cook for me all the time. I bet I could make something simple. That hopefully didn't require a stove. That didn't sound like such a safe idea...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 am

"I thought you might, my sugar-addicted little Jen-Jen." I replied, setting Jenna down on the counter before grabbing the ingredients to make the pancakes. "Now what do you like on top of your pancakes? Syrup? Lemon and Sugar? Bananas and chocolate?" I asked as I started making the batter.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:20 am

sam- When he pulled away he gave a charming smile. "Now that we have lovey dovey stuff done, I need a run. How about you? A chance to stretch your legs while enjoying my company?" _My company, seems like alot of people would love that. The only person I want to share my company with is in my arms right now._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:33 am

"Now how can I so no to that face?" I asked Sammy with a slight laugh, patting the side of his face gently. I then got off of his lap and looked at my towel and sun tan lotion and stuff. "Are they going to ok here while we go for are walk or should I put them in my room first?" I asked my boyfriend. I wasn't really fussy about them, but I didn't think the sunglasses would disappear when I turned into a wolf and a wolf wearing sunglasses would look strangd so I'd have to leave them behind too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:47 am

Sam- "Hmm... I think they'll be alright. Nobody around here is going to mess with them, since everyone is pretty trustworthy." he took her hand and smiled. "let me jump into the pool, then we can go?" _keep me pretty cool while we go on a run. Plus I've been thinking about getting in all day._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 am

Wolfsoul wrote:
Vincent flinched as Lilly kissed his hand, shocked that she would want to press her lips to something that looked so horrific. "It looks ugly," Vincent answered, silently adding in his mind 'It makes me look ugly - it makes me look like a monster.' "And... They're reminders of a past I'd rather forget..." He briefly hugged Lilly back before walking back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him so that he could get changed.

Bye Britt!

Roje: rolling my eyes I looked at my Aunt "thank you for the cake" I smiled warmly and looked at Jason. "At least I didnt run around ass naked around the house,plus unlike you who had Aunt's thongs on your head." HUGE slap in the face. "I even have a picture that Your mom gave me" I smirked "I can pull that out right now."

Lilly:I watched him leave and go into the bathroom.I then walked over to the bed and sat down next to Theodore who fell asleep after his laughing fit.And I gently picked him up and then putting him in his crib
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:00 am

"Ok." I looked down at our hands but then smirked slightly. If I didn't know better, Sammy was planning to jump into the pool whilst holding my hand, meaning that I'd be pulled into the water too! Releasing Sam's hand, I said, "But you're going into the water by yourself." I transformed into my wolf form and then started nudging Sam's leg with my muzzle.

Yet again a stunt when I was 5. I used to be a bit of a trouble maker and wanted to try and get into trouble for stealing mum's underwear. If I had known that this would've backfired on me when I was older, I wouldn't have done it. "No, Roje, now you're taking it too far." I glared at her, warning her that if she showed anyone those photos, I'd slap her or something. Thankfully mum backed me up on this by saying 'I'd rather you not show people pictures which include my underwear, Roje dear.' There was a slight blush on her face, but mostly worry that Roje wouldn't listen. I swear, if she did anything to upset my mum...

Vincent got changed but left his gauntlet off, instead putting it on top of the drawers when he entered the bedroom. He smiled slightly as he spotted Lilly putting his now-sleeping son in his crib. "I guess he's tired from waking up in the middle of the night." Vincent commented, wrapping his normal arm around Lilly's waist.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 am

Roje: I nodded "okay auntie.Anything for you" I smiled at her "Becides,I wanted to see what you said about the pik.I dont have it Jason.Remeber,sometimes I lie and say I have things when I dont.Like right now,I can tell you I got your favorite (snack? candy? something XD trying to make convo).Or maybe im lying.Take your pick" I took a fork and took a piece off the small piece I had and ate it.I watched Jason and how he was holding Kersten.

Lilly: Nodding I turned and looked at him "dont think that your hand is ugly.Some people have scars on their faces.But they still show the world and still walk around and get someone right for them."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next