House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
midget
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Gosh, if I had gotten that earlier I would have but I was distracted by deviantart. xP I'll email them to you but it's a bit late now I suppose... Gimme a few minutes.

Jasmine- I nodded a bit but then Rachel seemed to look really disoriented. "Are you alright?" I straightened up then went over to her. I was a bit worried about her really. We didn't live near here and as far as I could tell her family wasn't here. And she didn't seem very surprised that I was a vampire. I sort of figured she would be. So I was a bit concerned about quite a few things actually. I was just gonna focus on how she looked like she might pass out now though.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Psssh, it's fine, I've been watching Sherlock, so I didn't notice the time~

Rachel- "Y-yeah, just a little tired..." I replied, in an attempt to ease my friend's worry. I was always lying about how I was, I didn't like people to worry. Stupid mentality. Swallowing, I tried to straighten up from my slightly leaning position and walk off, beginning to speak. "Let's ge-" Then, oh so conveniently, my legs decided it was time to go on vacation. Wonderful. Wobbling unsteadily on my feet, I casually leaned against one of the walls of the alley, attempting to hide my exhaustion. Stupid magic. "Let's get going now." I finished, smiling to hide my discomfort. Legs, you will work!
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Jasmine- "You don't look ok. You look more than tired." I went over to her and put out my hand. "Come on. I'll help you. You can lean on me if you want." I knew she probably wouldn't let me carry her. And I didn't want to belittle her so I just didn't offer. "And where're you staying again?" I needed to know where we were going.

There. Sent sending >.> I believe I've sent it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm going to sleep now. G'night.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:42 pm

((*Giggles and kisses Tyler's cheek before burying her face in the crookof Tyler's neck.* So, how're you, handsome?))

Vincent smiled and returned Lilly's kiss. "I love you more, Lilly." He replied before clambering into bed in the hopes of going to sleep before Theodore decided to wake up again.

"Fair enough. It was a mere joke, anyway." I grinned and then picked up and starting to dig a grave next to where we buried the demon. I was glad that I had decided to take off my shirt in the storage room, otherwise it would have gotten filthy.

I nodded my head but otherwise remained silent, thinking. Too be honest, it would be pointless to try and ask Suzie to give me a chance - she made it clear last time that she didn't want to see me again - so I guess I just had to try and move on or something. That would be hard, she meant everything to me... I sighed a little bit and then looked up at the girl - I couldn't really remember her name. "Can I ask you a question?"

I woke up in the morning by Kieran shaking me. 'Jason! Wake up! I wemt to wake Kersten up but she wasn't there! She's gone!' "What?!" I sat upright and instantly got up, rushing to the guest bedroom. Kieran was right, she was gone. "That idiot!" I muttered under my breath before quickly getting changed in the bathroom and heading out into town. This was all my fault, I broke a teenager's heart and even though I didn't love her, I needed to fix things and make sure she came back to my house.

I was filling out even more paperwork around noon the next morning when Ichiro knocked on the door and poked his head in. 'Would you like you go for a walk with me, La-' at the glare, Ichiro paused mid sentence and quickly changed it. '-Yuffie?' I thought about it for a second and then nodded. "Yeah, I could do with a break. Just give me a sec." I quickly finished writing details on the paper and put it on the 'finished' pile. I then stood up and walked out of the room ahead of Ichiro. "Lets go, Takashi-chan." I headed downstairs and out into our large cherry blossom garden with Ichiro following behind me.

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Japans11

I was in the middle of practicing for the competition later when I heard movement from the baby monitor. The baby monitor was placed next to the crib, but this sounded too far away from the crib to be the kids so it must've been Jenna. I grinned and stopped playing to pick up the walkie talkie and to into it. "Good morning my sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well last night?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm good thankyou! And how's miss beautiful Bex?

Tyler- Once we took him into one of the rooms, the vet examined him, there was nothing wrong on the outside of him. A little while later the vet had found out what was wrong with him; it was inside infection ((if that exists lol)) and the chances that any dog would survive the surgery was slim. The vet had explained to me and Bex, since we were the adults. "I don't know about you, Bex, but I think the best thing would be to put him out of his misery." I whispered to Bex, not wanting TJ to overhear.

Nathalie- I found what he said really sweet, "Thanks." I said with another smile. Even though I wasn't used to somebody taking pictures of me, I was comfortable since it was Xavier, my X-ie! "So what do you wanna do now?" I asked.

Dayna- l shrugged. "No idea," I thought for a minute. "We could play board games and chat I guess, if you want to." I suggested. I loved board games, I wasn't that good at winning them but it was fun to try.

Kyle- "Bring it on Taylor!" I said laughing, I was a rubbish dancer, but I had a small chance, right? Even if I lost, it would still be fun, and Taylor can have a good laugh at how I fail. We headed into the games room and I picked out all three. "Which one d'you wanna go on?" I asked, not sure which was her favourite.

Christina- I had woken a few hours ago, showered, dressed etc etc and I had favoured my more sporty outfit yet again, three-quarter joggers and a tank top. I was playing basketball today, kinda, I was listening to Jumping All Over The World by Scooter, and playing basketball to the beat.

Marco- "Yeah," I replied, I was propped up against my wall, I was sat on my bed reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I got to the end of the paragraph I was reading the put a bookmark in and put the book down. "Hey there." I said with a warm smile greeting Tanya. "How are ya?"

Roxi- I was bored to death, there was absolutely nothing to do, at all. So I had shifted into my cat form and had had a run around the whole forest. Even that got boring though, so I went back to the mansion, put on some suitable clothes and went out to find another job. I found a job at a busy little cafe, so I decided I would work there, I was hired and allowed to work straight away, so I put on the work clothes I was given in the ladies toilets then went straight to work.

Sierra- I had controlled my thirst for human blood by draining a fair few large animals then I went back to the mansion to have some time to myself. I didn't know what I was thinking, now I guessed that Denzel's whole family knew I was a vampire and never wanted him to see me again. I guess I had to face the facts, vampires couldn't love someone, they would end up killing them, wouldn't they? Was I like that though? I didn't think I was...

Candi- Life was boring. I hadn't seen Lye in a while. I didn't know where he was, he wasn't in his room, so I guess he went out somewhere, I wished I knew where, but I didn't. Marco was probably with his girlfriend, so I couldn't hang out with him, and there was nobody else that I knew. I sighed. Maybe I could learn to cook! Yeah that was a good idea! I smiled as I went downstairs into the kitchen and started baking a few things.

Tim- Dayna seemed fine now, she had a boyfriend who cared for her and would move the Earth to be with her, I'm sure. So I gathered that it was time for me to move on. I had earned enough money to fly back over to Australia, so I was gonna go back to my mom after all these years. I booked a flight for in a few weeks time. I was going back home, my mind has been made up.

Wow that's a post for ALL my charries! Wow!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 pm

((I'm... Meh... *Points to Tyler's post and frowns.*))

The tears started falling but I nodded mt head in agreement. It was the right thing to do, I knew that, but I just wished there was a chance to save him somehow. "We get to say goodbye, right? And how we gonna explain to the boys?" I whispered back, my voice cracking due to the tears. I looked down at Cody as he reached out to Levi and tapped his head, a frown on his face too, as if he knew what was happening.

"Uhhh... Something." I answered with a shrug. "I dunno, do you have any ideas?"

"Ok then, lets play a game of monopoly or something." I replied with a grin. "Where do you keep your board games?"

"I like the third one! It's got Katy Perry on it!" I giggled a little at the hought of Kyle dancing to California Girls and then took the game from him, setting it up and handing Kyle a remote and grabbing my own. "You can pick the song first!"

((O.O No! My family's fine about it! Don't talk like that, Sierra... D:))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Jenna- I smiled a big, genuine smile when I heard Jeremy's voice. I reached towards where the sound was coming from and my fingers touched plastic. I picked up what I assumed was a walkie talkie and after a second found the button to talk into. "Morning Jeremy! And ya, I slept pretty well.

Allise- I nodded. "Of course you can. What is it?" I still found it odd that people asked if they could ask a question. Not only because they were already asking a question but also because I didn't understand why they didn't just ask. Maybe they said it when it was something they didn't necessarily want to talk about? Gave them more time to figure out what to say I suppose.

Kersten- I was in the middle of some town square looking thing at this point. There were little shops all around and I was sitting on the edge of a fountain. No one really talked to me or seemed to give me much thought. I was happy with that though. For once I just wanted to be normal. I wanted to be a normal human with a normal life.

Tanya- I came in and smiled a bit, sitting on the bed next to him. "Hey Marco. I'm pretty good. How're you?" Well, pretty good was a relative term. I was still a bit stressed out. I leaned my head on his shoulder, figuring that might help me relax. It did actually. He just had that affect on me.

Didn't post for James since I figured Rae would want to get a word in.

I think I might try going back to sleep for an hour or two. BBL
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:19 pm

I'll reply when I've finnished my pot noodle XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 pm

"Good good." I grinned and then decided to tell Jenna about what Tanya had told me earlier. "Your sister paid us a visit this morning." I told Jenna as I sat down on the piano stool. "She said that she was gonna back off and try to trust us, which is good, right?"

"Why do you care about whether I live or die?" I asked, looking at the town and wondering if I could find my abandoned shop. "I mean, we barely know each other, we just met once, so what does it matter to you whether I live or die?" I didn't understand why she cared.

I searched all over town and finally found Kersten by the fountain with her backpack of stuff. I quickly walked over to her and placed my hands on her shoulders so that she couldn't just run off again. "What the Hell do you think you're doing, Kersten? Why did you run away? Especially since you don't even know this place and can get easily lost!" It was pretty obvious why she had run away, but it couldn't be just that, otherwise it'd just be childish.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Blade: I heard someone open a door then close it.I went to the edge of the roof and seen the same girl again.What was her name again? Christina. I smiled,not even relizeing that my wings were still out.Sometimes,us angels dont even feel our wings untill we moved them.I didnt need to move them because I wasnt going anywhere at the moment.She was listening to music,so I really couldnt call out to her.So she would just have to noice me.

Lilly: I went to bed and snuggled close to vincent "Night" i said softly before drifting to sleep
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Vincent fell asleep.

Skippy skip skip?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 pm

ya :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Vincent awoke to gurgling noises in the morning, but it was an acceptable time so he wasn't annoyed Theodore for waking him up. The ex-Turk got up and stretched out his arms before walking over to the crib and pulling his son out. "Good morning, Theodore." He greeted his son with a kiss on the head.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Theo: I was gergiling and giggling in my crib.I then seen my dad come into view and I smiled a no-teeth smile.I lifted my arms as he held me and I tugged on his hair.but not too hard.It was a dark color.I started to play with the hair that I was holding.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Vincent chuckled slightly as Theodore played with his hair. Jessie had done the same thing when she was younger - his hair was like a baby magnet. Vincent looked at Liy and realised that she was still asleep. Well, considering the fact that Theodore had woken her up last night, she deserved a lie-in. "Would you like to go and see your sister, Jessica?" Vincent asked Theodore with a small smile.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Theo: I started to part the hair that I had been playing with,it looked weird! And then daddy started to speak and I looked at him and tilted my head.I then let go of his hair and clapped,but I failed and laughed.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Vincent chuckled some more because his son was amusing. "I'll take that as a yes." He left the room with Theodore and headed into Jessie's room diagonally down the hall, by the stairs. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he carefully placed Theodore next to Jessie and tapped the young teen's shoulder. "Jessica, someone's here to see you."
((I think Jessie's about 12/13 now?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 pm

yah

Jessie: As I was sleeping,I heard footsteps and giggles down the hall.I ignored it untill I heard my door open ad then the footsteps becaame louder.Then something was put next to me and dad tapped my shoulder.I ywaned and opened my eyes seeing my dad and Theo! O my gosh! He was so adoreable! I sat up and gently picked him up "Hes so cute!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:07 am

"Almost as cute as you were when you were a baby, butnot quite. He is rather amusing though." Vincent smiled proudly as Jessie held her brother for the first time. "We named him Theodore."
((I'm eating freshly whipped cream! Omnomnomnom!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:14 am

Jessie: "thats a cute name!" I smiled

shorts posts bc of watching Rosario+ Vampire
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:16 am

I'm having a bath anywho now so brb!

And, FYI, Vampire Moka kicks butt >Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

hell ya! Im watching the second season
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 am

Capu2 or something like that. That season irritated me -_-, the 'Tsukune... Moka-San...' kept getting longer and longer DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 am

XD i facepalm at that and laugh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down