House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
The Overlord of Darkness
DeathToll
rae
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 5:22 am

All charrie post (in colour order)

"Thank you Jay, I smiled softly and went inside. Once inside I started to head upstairs, intent on going up to our room, but then I paused and turned around to face Jay. "Before I decide to read spell books in my room all day, is there anything you would like us to do together, love?" I asked, wondering if he had any plans up his sleeve.

I laughed a little when Tara stuck her hand out but didn't shake his hand, then I moved Tara's hand into Toni's held them together and shook them. "It's called a handshake, Tara. It's how you're meant to greet new people." I explained, ruffling her hair a little. My little sister was so cute!

"Ah right." I smiled back, but I was kinda curious. "Is it a song you like or a song you made up? If it's a song you like, what song is it" Ok, so maybe I was being nosey, but come on! I loved music and someone just mentioned that they were thinking about a song, of course I'd be nosey!

Once I had sold the ring for $500, two thirds of the original price, which I didn't think was too bad, I headed to a fancy restaurant and booked a nice table in a private little corner with a fireplace for our romantic dinner date. Then I went shopping for the kids, spending around $200 on new, bigger clothes and a couple of toys. The remaining $300 was split into $150 for the date tonight and $150 in the bank for the twin's future school fees, which would gain interest so there'd be even more money by the time they're old enough for school. On my way home I picked up this flier for a music competition, giving £1000 to the best performer, which I thought I should compete for so that I could get extra money for the kids. Once back at the mansion, I quickly picked up loads of familiar scents coming from the kitchen and found pretty much my entire family there - Bex, Cody, Abby, Zack and Jenna. "Hey guys, I'm back." I told them, messing up Cody's hair as I walked past the chair the kids were sitting on to give my girlfriend a kiss. "Did you miss me?"

A little while later, I headed downstairs to get some food. On the way there, I heard crying in the living room. Suzie crying. Without a second thought - even though I should've given it a second thought - I rushed into the living room and sat down next to Suzie, wrapping one arm around her comfortingly and using the other one to wipe her tears away. "Please don't cry, Suzie Sue, I don't like to see you cry. Besides, the whole point of losing your memory was so that you'd be happy again." I had accidentally used my nickname for her, which probably sounded weird to her, but oh well, it was too late to take it back now.

"It ok." Galian replied with a smile, giving Darkess a quick kiss on the lips. "We happy today, hmmm? No more angry talks?" He didn't want to argue with Darkess for a third time, in fact, he wished that he hadn't even argued with her the first and second time! He just wanted Darkess to be happy, because he knew that people were probably talking about how weird it was for her to be dating a Behemoth demon, not a human demon, and he didn't want to make things worse and be a burden to her.

Seriously? He was already ruining the fun? I rolled my eyes at Hayden and his stupid seriousness. "First of all, I was joking about you guys cheating, hence the laughter. Second of all, I been practically cut open by monsters before, I'm not going to worry about a tiny little bump on my head. And besides, I've fallen from higher places and only recieved a couple scratches so there's nothing to worry about, just stop actig like my old man and have fun, ok?" I glared at Hayden slightly but it disappeared when I pulled away from him and turned to squirt Toby in the chest, being replaced with one of my signature face Yuffie grins.

"I don't know." I answered with a slight sigh. "It's not really the fact that I don't want children, I just don't want my little girl losing her innocence and fading with someone. Just thinking about her doing that with a boy sickens me." I didn't even want to think about it, to be honest, but now Lucy had brought it up by mentioning Kiara starting her own family one day.

"Oh yeah, we see each other most days of the week, apart from tuesday and thursday afternoons when he's helping coach kids soccer." Kirsty answered with a grin.

"Sports." I shudder at the mention of it. "All it's good more is sweating more than usual, in my opinion. Darren needs to get a better, well paid job."

I was outside by the pool with my camera, taking pictures of the ripples on the water and praying that I didn't drop the camera. I was almost done on the portfolio my boss wanted me to make, I just needed a couple more pictures, and then he might let me take a couple photos myself and give me tips and stuff!
((In case you forgot, Xavier works as a photographer's assistant.))

I got changed and then Snowball, my puppy, decided to wake up and demand my attention. I sighed a little, not in the mood to play, but gave in, just so that Snowball could be happy. "Fine fine fine." I said as I grabbed her chew toy, dangled it in front of her face for a little bit, then threw it across the room, watching as she picked it up and brought it back before repeating the process again.

I was in my old room, sitting down at the desk and reading a book about the Cetra. I only knew a little bit about the Cetra from Aerith, but I wanted to fully understand what Marlene was going through right now, so I had bought a book about the ancients so that I could learn more about them.

Cody sat on the chair with his cousins. A couple times he tried to talk to them, but he was a little shy, and kind of worried that they wouldn't understand them - because being four days older was such a huge difference in age that they probably couldn't speak like adults like he could.

Abby exchanged a look with Zack and then pulled Cody into a big hug. "Dada!" She called to her daddy, trying to show him what a good girl she was being, and what a good cousin she was being by giving her cousin Cody a hug.

"I wouldn't have killed myself." Denzel replied quietly, looking down at his blood-covered wrist. "I would've pulled my hand away when you had enough, and I trust you not to take too much anyway. Besides... You passed out and I was worried you'd go into a coma or something, so I had to wake you up somehow, and you had lost a lot of blood..."

It looked like Kara-Jayne liked the teddy, which was good. My grin grew and I looked over to the two piles of clothes on the table, one lot being the maternity clothes and the other being the normal clothes I had brought with us. "Are you gonna get changed in a minute, Dayna?" I asked, still eating my pot noodle. "As soon as you get changed we can go... Well, actually the doctor said that it would be best if you stayed the night since, you know, you almost died, but you don't have to stay if you don't want to."

I headed to James' room at the heart of the mansion with Annabel, knocking on his door before entering. No sign of him. I let out a slight sigh, then turned back to Annabel and shook my head. "It appears that he is not here." I explained to her. "Perhaps we should try the storage room now."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 am

I don't mind, but Kyle's gonna be stirring his Pot Noodle for a while XD Yeah.... She needs to talk to him next chance she gets Razz *Acts all embarressed* I got lost in the forest, finally found my way back home today, oh and there's a dead body near a tree... They still haven't moved Cloe? My sister's dead?!?!? Uhh, yeah... *Breaks down into tears, glad that she'd left KJ with Matt...* Oh sorry I poofed, had dinner then watched the Big Bang Theory Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 6:07 am

Oh... I suppose James didn't notice that body. Our apologies, we'll move it right away. *Rushes over to Dayna and hug her.* I'm so sorry Dayna... *Looks over to TJ quickly.* I'll let you off, and I'll buy you a phone so that you can contact me if you get lost. *Goes back to hugging Dayna.* Will do, but right now she's spend time with Tara and <3Toni<3 XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 6:19 am

Dayna- "I'd rather not stay the night," I Said simply, I didn't want them finding scars from the past, even though they probably wouldn't, I didn't want to take that risk. "Here, can you hold Kj for a minute?" Once he put his put noodle down, I pllaced her in his arms, he turned around and I got changed. "Ok I'm done," I said when changed. I picked up his food and took a couple of fork-fuls then gave him it back as he passed me Kara. "Mmm, that's nice." I giggled. "You ready to go?" I asked.

Nathalie- I smirked as I saw Xavier, I was wearing shorts and a tank, since it was nice out today. "Cannonball!" I yelled before I ran and jumped into the pool, well, cannonballed, I had shouted before I ran so my X-ie had time to step away from the pool so that the camera didn't get wet and break, I wouldn't want that to happen, otherwise he'd have to buy another.

Sierra- "I don't just mean dangerous for you..." I said softly to him. "It's been so long since I've had, y'know, human blood, that just a bit could make me go crazy... ANd I don't wanna kill loads of innocent people..." I frowned and looked to the ground, moving a bit of hair out of my face. "And I also made a promise to myself...." I whispered, "And to my family." I murmered even quieter, so that he could barely hear me, my family hated all mythical beings, and said that they did not exist, and even if they did, they were all evil, vampires were the worst, killing innocents and drinking from humans.

Whoop whoop! A phone! Awesome! *Clenches teeth at the hearts around Toni's name* You know what?! F- Kyle! Bad boy! Bedroom now! But! NOW! *O.O Runs off* *Slowly steadys tears* She never even ... got to meet... Kara... *Smiles* That reminds me... You have to meet my little girl sometime.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 6:25 am

*Sighs* I see why she likes him. No point competing, she hates me anyway. Kyle...? I'm just gonna go, nice knowing you Scampi, Wolfie, everyone. *Walks off* Kyle... Sad I liked him, he was cool Sad Quick! Get Taylor to stop him!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 6:35 am

((*Giggles at Kyle.* I will, but for now, you need to just try and, I dunno, get over your sister's death. But just bear in mind that she's probably gonna become an angel, which means she might be able to visit. *Smiles a little then looks at TJ.* The phone's for emergencies only, ok, TJ? So no wasting credit on phone games or anything.))

I faked being offended when Dayna ate some of my pot noodle and then just smiled and nodded, quickly finishing off my food. "Yup, I'm already, lets go." I wrapped an arm around Dayna and started leading her out of the hospital, putting the pot in the trash as we walked past a trash can.

I held my camera away from the splash and then laughed a little at Nathalie, taking a photo of her when she surfaced. "I'll call this picture 'Beautiful, but wet'." I chuckled before setting my camera down on a chair, taking my shirt off and using it to cover the camera, just so that no one saw the camera and decided to steal it. I then walked back over to the pool and crouched down at the side. "Hey Nathalie. Enjoying your little swim with your clothes on?"

Denzel understood now and frowned, thinking about how stupid he was to do that to Sierra, to almost make her go blood crazy. "I'm sorry Sierra, if I knew about that, I wouldn't have done it, I just... I panicked." He frowned even more and then looked over to her. "Are you ok though? You don't feel like you're going to drink loads of human blood now, right?"

My iPod's working again! It's a miracle!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 am

What am I supposed to do?! Force her to love him again?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 6:39 am

She's the first person I thught of, nevermind... Any way, I gotta go do the dishes, be back very soon I hope!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 6:43 am

*Sighs.* Taylor! Yeah? Stop Kyle from leaving. Why should I? Because he really was seduced by a succubus and hypnotised to kiss her, and I wouldn't lie to you. ... *Sighs.* Fine. *Rushes after Kyle and grabs hold of his wrist.* Don't go, Kyle. You'll be missed by a lot of people.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 6:50 am

For example? ME! Aww, but ok. *Smiles* I hope so. *Smiles* Thanks Bex, as usual. Turns out there was barely any dishes to wash Razz and whoop whoop about your iPod Very Happy ANyway, gimme a few mins to reply Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 6:53 am

Scampi and Wolfie and Dayna and Bex and me, duh! Your friends! You're welcome! That's what friends are for, right? *Gestures for TJ to come over.* Come and give Dayna a hug too, TJ! We need to start a group hug! Okies! And I'll be slow, doing homework!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 6:54 am

Nathalie- I smirked as I swam to the edge, a devious plan in mind. "Oh yah, I love it! It would be a lot mre fun though..... If you were in!" I juped up a little out of the water and pulled him in by his arms. It was pretty easy as he was crouched down, I giggled as I did so. "But it's not as fun because your not fully clothed." I giggled again, because I didn't mind him being shirtless, he was pretty hot!

Be back in about half an huor!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 6:58 am

Okies ^_^

I quickly surfaced, then laughed a little. "Hey! You got my jeans, my trainers, my socks and my underwear wet!" I laughed a little and splashed Nathalie as revenge. "Do you know how heavy wet jeans are? They'll probably fail to stay up when I get out of the pool!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 7:30 am

Nathalie- That made me giggle even more. "Well I guess you just better be careful." I managed to say inbetween giggling, then I splashed him back, I really did love him, I loved him so much. I guess not all things last though, but hopefully, this was going to be one of those things what did!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 7:31 am

To Giselle, love Jeremy. Actually, I think it's 'To Russel Brand, love Katy Perry.' *Facepalms* You're slow today.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 7:33 am

I rolled my eyes playfully and then splashed Nathalie back before quickly wrapping my arms around her's so that she wouldn't be able to retaliate. "Ha ha, I win." I chuckled, leaning down and giving Nat a quick kiss.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 7:40 am

Dayna- I smiled as we walked out, wasn't gonna be long till the news was out about Kara, I'm sure. Max crossed my mind again, I didn't know whether to tell him or not... I think I should, but... Best mates came first! So I'll tell Bex as soon as I see her! Once out of the hospital, we got into the car and drove home. I was a little shocked to see Rascal still sat there, exactly where we left her, she hadn't moved!

Sierra- I shook my head, "No, I'm not going to, I'll be fine." I said, still having the taste of Denzel's blood in my mouth and on my fangs. It wasn't a nice feeling, but I'd be fine. And it's alright, you didn't know, but please, don't try it again, I can't die Denzel... Because..." I couldn't finish that sentence, I really couldn't! "Nevermind." I muttered.

Nathalie- I giggled when we pulled away from the kiss. "Aww, fine, I'll allow it this time... But I'll beat you next time!" I said with more giggling after the sentence was said. I dived down under the water to see if he would follow me down...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 7:41 am

Aww, poor Jeremy! *Huggles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 7:53 am

Meh. *Shrugs.*))

I laughed a little as we walked into Dayna's room and saw Rascal in the exact same place and when we left her. "Now you are just one heck of a trained guard dog, almost too trained!" I chuckled, crouching down to Rascal's level and petting her a little. "You're off duty now, buddy. We're back."
((Has Dayna got a crib in her room?))

"Because you're a vampire which means you're immortal." Denzel answered for Sierra, sighing a little. Sierra was going to stay alive forever, and Denzel was going to die whether he liked it or not. "But you could still do in a coma, even if you are immortal, and I didn't want that to happen. But don't worry, I promise I wont do it again. I pinky swear it." He held his pinky out towards Sierra with a little smile.

I followed Nathalie down under the water, just swimming behind her.
((Writer's block.))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 am

Im only gonna RP Dayna now cos I'm tired an I gotta re-do my music hw cos it's gone missing -_- And I dunno, lets just say she has Razz

Dayna- "Good girl Rascal." I say as I patted her head. SHe cocked her head at Kara. When I sat on the bed with her in my arms, Rascal came up to me and her quite calmly, probably wondering what she was. "This is Kara, Rascal." I say to my, more grown up puppy now, well, she was more grown up, but she can still be as playful as a puppy when she wants to play.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 8:01 am

I sat down next to Dayna with my arm loosely wrapped around her shoulders, looking down at Kara-Jayne, then at Rascal. "Kara-Jayne's gonna be around a lot - she's part of Dayna's family now - and she may get curious sometimes and decide to tug on your ears and tail sometimes, or maybe even hug you to death, but you've got to be nice, ok? She's very special, so you can't growl at her or anything, ok?" I told the dog, guessing that she'd probably understand me since she was so clever.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 8:05 am

Dayna- I smiled as Rascal barked quietly then let her tongue flop out of her mouth, then she jumped up on the bed next to Matt, laying down and resting her head in Matt's lap, looking over at Kara-Jayne. I smiled and stroked her head, we were a perfect family. A perfect, happy family.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 am

I smiled and stroked Rascal's back, resting my head gently on Dayna's shoulder. "I bet you're glad to be free of those maternity clothes." I said to Dayna with a slight chuckle. "Plus the fact that you don't look so... Uhhh, round anymore." I treied to put that in the nicest way possible, hoping that I wouldn't get in trouble for it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 am

Dayna- "Cheeky," I say with a smirk and a small giggle. I didn't mind it thugh, besides, it was the truth I guess, I was glad to be myself again, except now I had a kid, as well as Rascal, my super amazing guard dog, and Matt, my super awesomely cool boyfriend. I yawned. "How the heck am I tired?" I asked quietly, since Kara-Jayne had fallen asleep in my arms.

Gonna go, me feels like Dayna *Yawns* Night all! *Cugh cough* I'll finish my room tomorrow!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 am

"You just gave birth, Dayna, and it looked pretty exhausting." I pointed out. "I'm surprised you even stayed awake during the trip home." Lifting my head to kiss Dayna's gently, I moved Rascal's head out of my lap and stood up, taking Kara-Jayne from Dayna. "Get some sleep, Dayna. I'll look after Kara-Jayne for you."

Ok! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next