House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
The Overlord of Darkness
DeathToll
rae
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 3:36 am

Jason: *Smiles a little.* Really? You think so? And speaking of being tied up, we haven't tried that yet, it sounds kinda fun Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 07, 2012 3:45 am

brady- he couldnt help but to crack up when she hit the panic button. As soon as she had gotten into the car, he regained his stability and got in as well. _i was going to pay anyway, win win situation._ his hands clicked the seatbelt into place and he took her hand in his. "just try not to drive over the speed limit."

justin- realizing where he was as he woke up, his hand rubbed his neck to relieve pain from sleeping in such an awkward position. he stood and smoothed out his shaggy brown hair. _i cant beleive i fell asleep out here. the last thing i remember is thinking about her._ he shook his head and walked towards the mansion.

ellie- she shoved anthony as he took the keys from her. "the car that I paid half up front for. this job doesnt pay remotely enough to give me my money back turk." she snatched the keys from him and walked to the car again. when she finally got back to the mansion, she shut off the car and sat there for a while.

randoms, i just felt like posting them
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 07, 2012 3:49 am

Well, if you want me to tie you up, I will Wink *Laughs a bit*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 07, 2012 3:54 am

It's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you too... did we ever fight before? Because I don't think that I want to anymore...

Nadine Anderson; I looked over at Brady with a look that said 'Really?' "When have I ever gone one mile over the speed limit?" Okay... A lot of times, but thy wasn't the point. "Uh... Anyways..." I put the key into the ignition and pulled out o the driveway and onto the road.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 3:57 am

Jason: Awww! Why do you get all the fun? Besides, I'm the one wearing a belt - *Points down to his belt.* So I should tie you up! Razz We did once. you said that I was a commitment phobe and it irritated me. That's why I bought you the promise ring. But yeah, lets not fight again. I don't like fighting with you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 am

Oh really? Well, if you insist *shrug* I don't mind being tied up.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 4:07 am

Jason: *Smirks mischievously and nods an 'Ok'.* Your room or mine, my little hostage? Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 07, 2012 4:09 am

My room. *Takes his hand and leads him to her room*
And I 'aint writin' any more for you two Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 am

*glares* Well, at least they're gone...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 4:16 am

Jason: *Chuckles and follows Kersten while trying to undo his belt one handed.*

*Facepalms.* Seriously, Jace?! *Walks in just in time to see Jason and Kersten walking into Kersten's room... Whilst Jason tries to undo his belt. Jeremy clenches his fists and then sits down on the couch, trying to resist intervening.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 07, 2012 4:27 am

brady- _henry would ask her to drive over the speed limit. he's so reckless at times. its a wonder how he didnt die before our parents with all the hits he took in football. i wouldnt be surprised if he ended up with some dare devil chick who loves excitement just as much as he does. I think that me and Nadine are pretty calm, with our occasional excitement._ his hand squeezed hers softly and he looked out the window.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 4:33 am

Brb! Dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 am

*rubs forehead and sighs* Fabulous. My daughter is now considered a w**re. Which means that I'm a horrible mother, which everyone already thinks anyways... Great. Things just keep getting better!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 4:43 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Galian had to admit it, he couldn't compete with that. The Beast was uncapable of giving Darkess everything she wanted, or fading with her, or even being a good father to Lucius, but that didn't mean that he was going to give up trying to win Darkess' affections; he refused to let go of someone so important to him. "Darrkess... He right, and I no deserve you, but... I have changed for you, and I will keep changing for you until you happy. I-I became more human for you, learned human speak for you, I stopped killing anything in my way for you and I still working on stopping killing for you. You teached me love was possible when we danced for first time, and I am re-reminded of that when I look at you. And we have fun together and play fight together and laugh a lot. And you important to me so please don't throw away future wedding for some human-demon who make promises he no can keep... Pick me, Beast-Demon who having been keeping promise for you for long time, promise to change to make you happy." Tears was filling up in the Beast's eyes now, because he had just poured his heart out to Darkess and knew that if she still didn't choose him, it would be over, and he would have lost.

Bye!

Darkess: I listened to galian talk,and how he was pouring his heart out to me.This was part of him I had never heard of,or seen.He was more open hearted..it hurt me just seeing him like this "Galian...." I wanted him to make one promise to me..just one.I know he would probly hate me forever but it would make me happy.Everything he did,he stopped the hatred,most of the killing.I tought him to speak.But Dimitri was right,and my mom.He was only a dog that was only ment to train..I could agree on that.But I dont know what else to agree on! I felt like I was going to faint with all these thoughts,confuseness,and much more.I know I wont go crazy but i knew i was on the end of fainting.I held my hand out as I touched the force field.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 4:48 am

A smile returned to Galian's face, but then he looked into Darkess' eyes and it disappeared. "You choose him." It was a statement, not a question. "After everything we did..." He placed his hand against the forcefield in the same place as Darkess' and frowned, tears falling down his face. "Me sorry me not human enough..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 07, 2012 5:00 am

Heh. Hehe. He. ^_^ Yeahhhh...

Nadine Anderson; I smiled and squeezed back, pulling into the parking lot of the food place and I put the car into park. "Well, we're here!" I turned to look at him, and then back at the place, "It looks nice." I let go of his hand, and took the key out of the car, getting out and taking the purse with me.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 5:11 am

Darkess: I watched him place his hand on the same spot as mine.Tears fell down my face "no..." I seem him frown and the tears fall down his dog-like face... "Galian...can you promise me one thing? I know you might hate me for it but It would make me really happy..." it showed that I wanted this wish.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 07, 2012 5:13 am

It's not your fault Giselle. She was born that way *shrug* And I'm sure Dane didn't help... And why's Jeremy all angsty about this?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 5:15 am

Galian thought about it for a moment and nodded. He knew that he was mostly deffinately make him unhappy, but he'd do anything to make Darkess happy, even if she didn't love him anymore...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 5:16 am

Because he still kinda feels like Kersten's father, but he knows he can't intervene since he has nothing to do with Giselle and her family anymore.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 07, 2012 5:20 am

Please, by all means, get involved. It involves your best friend too, not just my family.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 am

Darkess: I sighed and spoke "Let my sister change you to a human demon galian...please? I know you hate it and you snarl all the time at me when I mention it.."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon May 07, 2012 5:25 am

brady- when he got out of the car, he adjusted his shirt with his hands and caught up ot her. "what's your favorite thing to eat at italian restaruants? personally, i like everything. we had alot of italitan growing up." _alot of italian. henry would put his chopsticks in my dad's drink when we went to chinese, so we stopped going. even though henry would put some of his pasta on my plate when he didnt want to finish his own. i was always the blame for not eating all my supper._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 07, 2012 5:26 am

Ya, that's a fair point. I mean, even if she isn't technically your daughter and never really was it involves your best friend and she can still intervene. I suppose. I mean you might not want to right now...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 5:27 am

((*Says in a tense voice,* Jason's 18. He's old enough to be free to do whatever he wants. Besides, I know he's a good guy, so it's not as if he's going to hurt Kersten or anything. Kersten's not my family, therefore what she does is none of my concern.))

Galian's eyes widened a little at Darkess' request. It was not he had expected at all, and he didn't understand why Darkess would want him to be a human demon when she was with this Dimitri guy now. "W-Why should I? You with him now, so why can I no be myself?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next