House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
The Overlord of Darkness
DeathToll
rae
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 am

I'm sorry that I'm always ranting to you guys. I should probably just keep this stuff to myself.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue May 01, 2012 8:15 am

aw Mort! its okay!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 01, 2012 8:23 am

((Thank you. It's ok, Mort. I'm sorry for yelling this morning.))

"Her name's Tara, and she's even awesomer than me!" I answered as I led the way. "She's a witch and she's just learning to use magic so, yeah, she's awesomer." As I got into my room, I pounced on Tara playfully and huggled before pointing to Toni. "This is Toni, the Box King. He's gonna hang out with us today because he needs to think of an awesome nickname for me. So Tara Toni, Toni Tara."

I froze a little at the mention of Kiara starting her own family one say. No, just no. My little princess was not going to get a boyfriend and she certainly wasn't ever going to sleep with a boy. If a boy dared to taking away my daughter's innocence, I'd hang him with his own intestines posing as the rope.

I sighed and nodded my head in understanding. "Ok... Thanks." I then looked over to dad. It looked like he was frozen due to shock or something. "Uhhh dad? Are you ok?"

Galian furrowed his brow in confusion and reluctantly opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed noticed was that during his sleep, he had raised Darkess' shirt up, so he pressed a quick kiss to her stomach, just because he could, and then pulled her shirt down. He then assessed the rest of his current position but saw nothing wrong with it so he relaxed and restedhis head on Darkess' chest again. "Better?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue May 01, 2012 8:43 am

Toni: I crouch down to Tara's level and smile. "Hello there, Tara, it's nice to meet you." I smile and extend my hand for her sister to shake.

Lucy: "Your daddy is okay honey, I'll talk to him after okay? But honestly honey, you will be okay. We promise." I kiss the top of her head again and then rub her back a little.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

My iPod just broke so... Yeah... I wont really be able to sneak on at nights now because it's tought using my laptop in the dark... My baby broke! And I didn't even do anything! DX

"Ok." I sighed a little, then looked down at my pyjamas. "I'm gonna go and get changed, I'll be right back!" I then got up and left the room, heading into my own room to get changed.

And now I'm going so bye.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue May 01, 2012 9:09 am

aw! okay Wolf!

Lucy: I turn to Joe. "You dont want grandchildren do you Joe?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 01, 2012 10:57 am

Darkess: "if i was better I wouldnt be still blushing!" I sighed "this is alittle unconfortable to me..." I told him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Anyone else here?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Kersten- I heard voices I knew but didn't pay much attention. I was starting to get drunk and my empty bottle interested me. Not because I was out of my mind but because I had nothing else to focus on. The voices were blurring with the music. It was pretty impossible to hear much of anything in here. And instead of being bubbly like people were sometimes when they were drunk I was just sort of bored. Alcohol made things not seem so bad and I had no qualms with doing anything tonight. So mostly I just found things a bit more interesting.

Tara- I was woken up from my nap when Taylor tackled me. I giggled a bit and batted at her ears in return. Then she pointed to another person. It wasn't a person like me or mommy or Taylor. It was a person like Avi and daddy. I waved at him but then he put out his hand. I looked at him and looked at his hand then stuck out my own hand. I didn't shake his hand since I didn't know I was supposed to. "Hi Toni! I'm Tara!"

Jenna- Good. Abby was behaving. And Zack was being Zack. Quiet and behaving. And both of them were fed. They were even sort of playing with each other. But that was mostly because of Bex. I hadn't managed to do much but tick them off. I kept my eyes closed and just sighed. I don't get why Jeremy liked me. I mean, Jason started liking me since he thought I could see. But Jeremy'd always known I was blind. He'd always known I'd have to rely on someone else. Probably him. Why would anyone want to date someone that was so dependent anyways? But I better not let him catch me thinking like this. He'd probably yell at me again. And I couldn't stand that. I hated fighting with him and having him be mad at me.

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. Seconds later iit came into view. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- I nodded and took her hand. I kissed her cheek. "Of course." I walked with her back through the forest and before long the mansion was in front of us. When we got up on the porch I opened the door and held it for her. "After you."

Tanya- (Do you want to just skip to the end of the movie?)

Allise- "Well... I haven't looked around the mansion very much but I bet we could find some somewhere. As for practice.." I thought for a moment. I mean, I could just read someone's mind and figure out how to do it but I wasn't sure that would be the best idea. I mean, that would require actually trying to look through someone's mind, find memories, specific memories, and make sure to get it all. "I might be able to take care of that. It would take some work though."

James- "Well... No, it's not. There are other rooms with other things but this is everything we'll need. The other rooms contain furniture, outdated clothes, objects owned by previous residents, or anything else not needed any longer." I didn't get rid of it though, in case it was needed some day. And a lot of it was all the objects that someone owned. Their whole life. How could I destroy that when I fought so hard for peoples' lives. "Perhaps some time I will show you the other rooms. For now lets just focus on what's here. And tell me. Are you squeamish? And do you mind dead bodies?" It was a valid question for a place like this. Especially seeing as I had a body to take care of. I'd only been informed of her death a little while ago. She had been dead for quite a few days it seemed.

Kat- I closed my eyes for a second, frustrated since I knew I'd been spotted. I'd seen the girl's eyes turn to me. So there wasn't any point hiding any longer was there. I stood and kept the knife point at her. "What are you?" May as well ask since she probably knew what I was.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue May 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Giselle: Yeah, I don't get it either.
Get what?
Giselle: Why Jere-. Uh. Nevermind.
*shrugs* Well, at least you know when to shut up... -_-

Oh, and sorry about no colors. My phone goes psycho if I try to use colors.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 2:15 pm

I have enough issues without you saying anything. *glare*
Aaannyways...
I got into the talent show so I'm happy about that Smile
And thanks everyone. I know I swing from i don't care to I'm sorry to thanks to I hate you all but I really do appreciate you being here for me. Even when I say I don't.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue May 01, 2012 2:24 pm

ah-ha NOW i'm logged in...

anyways, congrats! *huggles* (for the other thing, too, even though it probably wasn't directed at me)
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Ya... I've been all over the place recently. Sorry I was distant at school. I was dealing with the thing.

I almost want Castle and Beckett to get messed up because then Caitlin would shut up about it. And by messed up I mean one of them needs to die.

Anyways, did you see or not?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue May 01, 2012 2:37 pm

What thing? (You don't have to tell, just asking...)

I've been stressed out lately, too. It seems almost all of humanity is either cruel or oblivious... >.>

Anyway, do you think my Comm. Arts teacher would let me read Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter as a book about the Civil War?
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 2:42 pm

XD I dunno. Our teacher probably would if it had enough historical accuracy.

And I kinda went back to my old ways... *sigh* I'm not good at keeping my promises to myself...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue May 01, 2012 2:45 pm

lol my mom read that... she said it was disappointingly not humorous... like the author concentrated too much on historical accuracy and forgot about making it funny. I have a book: Girl in Blue, about a girl who dresses up like a guy and joins the army, like MR, but not as awesome.

I saw it. It will drive Caitlin CRAZY.

Oh, and I was reading back, I saw what you said. It seems like you're feeling exactly like I do whenever I get stuck in a period of teenage angst. Only amplified because of your circumstances. Seems like you're having a relapse. Well, you beat it before. May I ask what help you're getting? What did it last time? (Don't answer if you don't want to.)
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue May 01, 2012 2:50 pm

And I'm just totally oblivious.

THIS IS ME: La la la la... this book is interesting... la la la la... what? huh? didn't hear you... la la la la la... oh c*** my friends are feeling sad? have a hug and a cookie. Okay all better... la la la la la... hey wait, maybe I'm a bad friend for not noticing or doing much about it... oh well... la la la la la... hey maybe I'll mention the fact that I think I'm a bad friend so I can get attention and they can comfort me, instead of the other way around, like it should be...
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 2:56 pm

To be honest? I'm getting no help yet, I'm not as strong this time, and what stopped it last time was me getting over Tony.. *sigh*
And everything's changing again. And my dad keeps wanting more of me.. So I'm totally relapsing. But I skipped the whole stage about worrying about what'll happen if I start... I don't really care as much anymore.

I'm like that too. And I always feel bad that I'm always trying to get attention. It's alright. This is something I have to do for myself anyways.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue May 01, 2012 3:06 pm

you know, I don't feel anything anymore. I don't feel bad for saying what I did back there, even though I probably should. I should keep my thoughts to myself. But I have such a tight reign over my emotions that I'm permanently holding them back, and I've forgotten how to let go. Whenever I start having feelings that are too strong, I yank back on the reins and it's fine again. I've stopped feeling strong feelings at all. Things that should surprise me, or disgust me, I actually have to pretend to react to. And I'm so used to reacting that way, it's just as natural as it would be if I was really feeling the emotion. It worried me for a bit, but like all my other emotions, worry is dull and I stopped thinking about it. But now I realize I saw what you're going through and was upset for only a little bit, and then basically forgotten all about it, emotionally at least. I was disgusted with myself for wanting more attention than I deserved, but only briefly. Should I be worried? I don't feel any urge to do anything to get my emotions back, like taking unnecessary risks or drugs or something, (well, in the case of risk-taking, no more than I do normally) but sometimes miss my old way of feeling things. But the missing is dull, like the rest of me.

I should just shut up and write now, shouldn't I? I keep planning more and more outrageous scenes, to try to get me thinking and feeling with the characters. But I've sort of lost interest... that's okay though. Writing is one thing I actually feel happy doing.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue May 01, 2012 3:11 pm

'night, all.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Sometimes I wish I could just not have emotions. But then I wouldn't be me. I like feeling. I like being who I am and having my interests. Sometimes i even like hurting. I just don't always like hurting.
f**k. We both like attention. We both always look for attention *sigh* Life used to be a whole lot less complicated.
'Night.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm going to bed now. Goodnight everyone.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 01, 2012 5:19 pm

"I don''t know." I answered with a slight sigh. "It's not really the fact that I don't want children, I just don't want my little girl losing her innocence and fading with someone. Just thinking about her doing that with a boy sickens me." I didn't even want to think about it, to be honest, but now Lucy had brought it up by mentioning Kiara starting her own family one day.

"Oh, sorry." Galian sighed and moved away from Darrkess. "Now better?" Why was she so shy about all of this? She had willing allowed Galian to come in while she was having a bath before, so what was so wrong about their position in the bed when Darkess was fully clothed anyway?

When I heard Jenna sigh, I frowned a little. "Are you ok, Jenna?" I asked worriedly, walking over to her and leaning on the counter next to her, keeping an eye on the kids as I talked to her. "You seemed kind of down."

I laughed a little when Tara stuck her hand out but didn't shake his hand, then I moved Tara's hand into Toni's held them together and shook them. "It's called a handshake, Tara. It's how you're meant to greet new people." I explained, ruffling her hair a little. My little sister was so cute!

"Thank you Jay, I smiled softly and went inside.
((Writer's block because I've forgotten whether or not they decided on going anywhere in the mansion... I want my iPod to come back to life! I'm lost without it! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue May 01, 2012 11:10 pm

They just said that they were going back.

Jenna- "Hmm?" I looked over at her. "Oh, ya. I'm fine," I said with a smile to make it seem more believable. "Just thinking about a song. It's sorta sad really." I shrugged a bit. Alright. I just lied. Hopefully the lie was believable enough. I wanted to keep my thoughts to myself. It was better that way.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 02, 2012 2:00 am

Darkess: I nod and then I looked at him "im sorry galian...its just been a while thats all.." I ran my hand through his hair and I smiled slightly "Sorry Gal"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next