House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
The Overlord of Darkness
DeathToll
rae
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu May 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Yeeeeees? 'Ello.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Hola. And I'll be at school tomorrow. Just had a sorta c*** morning =\
Anyways, anything notable happen today? Cool inside jokes I'm missing out on?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu May 03, 2012 2:16 pm

People dissected eyes! Very Happy And Bizarre and I talked about the hilarity of people, mostly Ezio, who didn't get it.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Ya... Poor Leo! DX We made him mad... Q.Q
And ya. I'm glad I missed that.. I'm kinda squeamish.. Despite all my big talk about blood and gore. I mean, in movies and writing it doesn't bug me but dissecting something? Nah.. I can't do it...
Sorry for disappearing. Had to shake off my mom.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu May 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Personally, I find dissection (and the idea of vivisection) fascinating. I'm not squeamish, unless it has to do with insects, arachnids, or catfish~ Blood, gore, and death don't faze me.

It's fine, I just watched scary videogame players on youtube~
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 2:43 pm

lol, nice. Any funny reactions?
It's weird really. I'm squeamish yet I love violent video games. I'm not into horror and I'm a total scaredy cat but I take comfort from the idea of immortal creatures being real *shrug* I'm the model of contradictions Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Kersten- I heard voices I knew but didn't pay much attention. I was starting to get drunk and my empty bottle interested me. Not because I was out of my mind but because I had nothing else to focus on. The voices were blurring with the music. It was pretty impossible to hear much of anything in here. And instead of being bubbly like people were sometimes when they were drunk I was just sort of bored. Alcohol made things not seem so bad and I had no qualms with doing anything tonight. So mostly I just found things a bit more interesting.

Tara- He had said a funny word! I wanted to try saying it. "Zazzzaazzellazzazz." I giggled a bit. "You know funny words, Toni," I informed him. I wasn't sure if he knew. New words always interested me though. "It sounds pretty," I said thoughtfully after a while. That was pretty much the world for me. Pretty or not pretty; shiny or not shiny; awesome or not awesome.

Jasmine- I looked down at my hands, clasping them in my lap. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wasn't good at that sort of thing. Not to mention that this whole time I'd been comparing him to how he used to be. That can't have felt good... "It's coming," I said when I heard it chugging down the tracks. Seconds later iit came into view. I stood up and when it pulled into the station I walked over and got onboard.

Jay- I chuckled again and nodded. "Alright, love. If you say so." I was sure she would get bored fairly soon and turn to reading her books. I didn't mind her watching in the mean time though. I took the knife and started carving away the edge so it became more circular and rounded. I was planning on making a sort of pendant.

Allise- "Well... I haven't looked around the mansion very much but I bet we could find some somewhere. As for practice.." I thought for a moment. I mean, I could just read someone's mind and figure out how to do it but I wasn't sure that would be the best idea. I mean, that would require actually trying to look through someone's mind, find memories, specific memories, and make sure to get it all. "I might be able to take care of that. It would take some work though."

James- "Good." Squeamish people probably wouldn't last long here. There was too much death here these days. Too much fighting. "We need to get rid of a body. It's been dead for a few days so it will be a bit of a sight." I grabbed a shovel from where it leaned against a shelf. I'd used it just the other day to bury that demon. "There's another shovel down there," I pointed to it, "Go and fetch it, will you?"

Kat- I closed my eyes for a second, frustrated since I knew I'd been spotted. I'd seen the girl's eyes turn to me. So there wasn't any point hiding any longer was there. I stood and kept the knife point at her. "What are you?" May as well ask since she probably knew what I was.

Jenna- "So are you going to tell me or not? You did promise after all!" Jeremy came back and wrapped his arm around me and I looked up at him. Before Tanya could say 'nothing' I answered. "I'm trying to get her to tell me about her date she just got back from. But she's being secretive." I shot Tanya a playfully accusitory look and smiled.

Tanya- "I've got nothing to tell." I know I'd promised but now Jeremy was here... I would rather not talk about my love life in front of him. Besides I didn't have much to tell really. And now Jenna was giving me a look. A look telling me to get talking. I sighed and shook my head. "Really! The date was pretty uneventful. And we only just got together today."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu May 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Well, mostly I've been watching this British guy play Penumbra: Overture, which was made by the people who made Amnesia before Amnesia. It wasn't as scary, but was still a horror game. Anyway, I'll jump at things, and the British guy I'm watching will just laugh and hit it with a pickaxe. There was this hilarious part where he was talking about one of the monsters... "Looks like Mr. Satan's going to be bludgeoned... -creepy giggle- ...to death." And it's so funny when he's talking to Red... " (Red) ...They make terrible conversational partners when they're dead. May they rest in pieces. Rotting, dismembered pieces." " (Player) You just HAD to say that, just to make it more creepy..." Overall, this Penumbra is OK, but I've heard that Black Plague is better than Overture~ But I want to see the plot of Overture before Black Plague or Requiem.

I'm just a fairly morbid person. Always have been, probably always will be. Death, morbidity, horror, just thrills me, I'm not even sure why I love it all... ^^;
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu May 03, 2012 3:02 pm

How is THIS the guy Shaun is based off in AC? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-CFz9kYBJI&list=FLU3SFvc0JJTry2B1c8ZWNsA&index=4&feature=plpp_video
XD It amuses me greatly.

Anyway, off to bed for me. See ya!
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 3:05 pm

*shrug* I find it amusing in video games. 'Cept for when I'm the one dying of course. By the way, I think I figured out how to destroy the military bases.
And XD wow.. He does look like Shaun though. And can't listen with audio right now. I'll listen to it later.

See ya tomorrow.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Bread and water. Yeah, I'm eating bread and drinking water. XD
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 3:07 pm

I eat bread and drink water all the time *shrug* Though in general I eat my bread with nutella or cream cheese *shrug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Page 8 for replies from Wolfie. My replies should be on the last page. Far as I know, no one else posted. We said Zack fell asleep so he's sleeping in a chair now but you could have him wake up. Bex and Cody are gone, Jeremy's holding Abby and he and Jenna are talking to Tanya.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Thu May 03, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Umm, you only have to grab them if youre not busy... I have to read, so I might be able to later...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 3:15 pm

^^ Up there.
And I'm going to sleep now. So bye. *waves*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:

"See ya Dayna!" I then walked back inside and stood behind Jenna, one arm wrapped around her waist while the other one held onto a final-falling-asleep Abby and head resting on her shoulder. "Sorry about that, now what're you two talking about? I want to join the conversation too."

I followed Dayna as she rushed over to a tree and my eyes widened when I saw her sister's blood covered body there. "Holy sh-" Cody started whimpering then, eyes wide and looking as if he was about to cry. I knew that look, he was seeing a ghost, and considering the fact that he was looking toward's Cloe's body, I guessed it was her ghost. "Sshh, Cody. It's ok, she wont hurt you, she's a friend." I told him, running a hand soothingly through hishair a couple times before pushing the pram over to Dayna and kneeling down beside Dayna, an arm wrapped around her shoulders. "I'm so sorry Dayna."

Cody cotinued to whimper, but as the got closer to Cloe's ghost, he closed his eyes tight, not wanting to look at it. Ghosts scared him and he didn't know why he could see ghosts, but he wished that he couldn't.

Dayna- I was huggling Kara-Jayne close, not wanting her to see the body. I didn't know what to do anymore. Dad died a few days ago, yeah, I've decided that Tim's dad can be called my dad as well... Cloe's dead.... Taylor's in Australia, well, he's probably moved now... All I had lelft now was my own, small family, and Tim, he'd come back here with me after he sold the house. "I think it's best if we don't go out today, sorry, Bex." I said in a mere whisper. I didn't want to talk, go out or do anything.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Suprised I managed to get back to sleep this morning, I woke up at abut half 4, meh, anyway, gotta go get ready. Told ya I'd reply Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 03, 2012 6:08 pm

O_O Water was freezing! I can't feel alot of heat in my hands n the morning, so I guessed that the water was nice and warm to wash my face with.... IT was FREEZING! D:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 03, 2012 6:10 pm

[color=green]I nodded my head. "That sounds like a good plan." I kissed Lucy's head gently and the rubbed her arm in a comforting manner, trying to get her to relax for now. "Why don't we go and collect Kiara and then get some breakfast, that also sounds like a good plan, in my opinion."[/green]

"Zazzles?" I bursted into giggles. "That's such a random nickname!" I had been Dog-Girl and Tay-Tay before, which was understandable, but Zazzles was super random! When my giggling started to die down a bit, I started talking again. "I'll keep that nickname for now, but you've got to improve your nickname skills, Toni!" I stuck my tongue out playfully at him.

I continued to watch Jay, wishing that we had another chair. Wait a second... I pulled my book of shadows out of my back flipped and flipped through to a duplication spell. Chanting the spell quietly, a chair identical to Jay's appeared next to the original and I sat down in it, getting a closer look at what Jay was down.

I could tell that Tanya didn't want to talk about it in front of me, so I decided to make up some form of reason to leave. "If you want to talk about it with Jenna, I can go. Besides, I have to put the munchkins to bed." Walking over to the sleeping Zack, I scooped him up in my arms.

"It's ok, I understand." Dayna needed time to grieve, I knew that, so I wasn't going to force her to do anything. "Would you like Me to leave you alone, or would you like me to stay or go and get Matt or something? If you want, I can take Kara-Jayne back to the mansion so that you can spend some time alone." Sometimes people wanted to be left alone when this sort of thing happened and sometimes they needed someone to comfort them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Dayna- I handed her Kara-Jayne, "I'll be back inside soon, I just need a few minutes alone..." I said, I never wanted to be alone again, but this was one of these times... I'd had near death experiences, Cloe had none, all those times where I could have died, my real dad, on the streets, Anabel, Dad again, giving birth. But I guess in the end, it doesn't matter how many near death experiences you get, it's whether God decides your time is up or not, and for Cloe Jade Rainbow, her taime had come...

NOW I gotta go Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 03, 2012 6:21 pm

f**k. -_- I forgot to reply.

Stupid me getting sidetracked with redoing my tumblr!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Silly Rae! Razz Max isn't free anymore, otherwise Dayna would have told him Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 03, 2012 6:24 pm

God didn't choose when her time had come, a bloodthirsty demon did XD *Chuckles menacingly.* Bye Scampi!

"Ok, see you in a minute." I looked down at Rascal and told her to follow me since Dayna wanted to be left alone, and then I pushed the pram back towards the mansion with one arm, while the other arm held my best friend's daughter.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Ok, let's try this again. And let's hope I don't nearly throw up again. *Goes off to take a shower*
*Will reply later or something*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 04, 2012 1:15 am

Meh. Nevermind. I'll reply when I get home.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next