House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
The Overlord of Darkness
DeathToll
rae
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 12:32 am

Woohoo! No more alarm!

I spotted a Britt but hen she disappeared. Shame, because I was really starting to get interested about what would happen in the Galian, Darkess and Queen Cosmos situation >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 12:38 am

The Galian Beast walked into Lilly and Vincent's room, cuing up on the bed and crying, whimpering as the tears fell. He had had enough of queen Cosmos, she had gone too far this time, and she was even using the fact that he couldn't kill her to her advantage! The Beast just wanted to leave Heaven and escape from the queen, but he couldn't leave his family behind, and neither could the Host, so he was forced to stay in a place where he was bullied, and where Darkess wasn't allowed to be happy.

yuffie...your a fade addict...I swear.My girls hadnt faded In god knows how long..not even lilly because of galian! *glares*

Darkess: I started to throw questions into my own head.I then Grabbed lucius and told jessie to stay and keep an eye on her uncle.I then ran out and to the castle.Lucius just laughed because he didnt know what was going on and I was running.I ran inside and slid to a stop as the guards glared at me and then my mother came in with some..what? A demon-human? Like me? no! Impossible.She spoke "Ah Darkess my child.I've missed you.And look at my cute grandchild" she smiled warmly acting as if she hadnt done anything wrong. "Mom,I want to know who this is.I know it isnt daddy.." she shook her head "no,he isnt.I just want you to leave that beast.No love can happen like that.A beast and a human-demon dont combind.I am sorry Darkess but it has to be done." I shook my head "No! I dont want you to take him from me! Hes the one who loves me,and made a child for us. (even though he didnt know about the C****** ((not mentioning it XD))" She then gestered to the man next to her "he is a human demon.And luckily hes nice like you became.He's perfect for you." I yelled "no! he is not!" I then winced when she yelled "Its better than a dog you cant do anything with other than train!!!" my eyes filled with tears.My mom could be so cruel! How can she even do this to me.She cleared her throat and spoke "Darkess,I want you to meet Dimitri.Dimitri. Darkess." She then left us 2-wait 3 with lucius- alone.Tears streamed down my face as I looked up at Dimitri.He caressed my cheek and wiped my tears away.He was humman demon...and not a beast.He seemed to be more caring than I thought he would.He was nice.A rare thing from human demons.He said conforting words to me,i was practally drowning in his chocolate brown eyes.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon May 07, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 12:38 am

i poofed because of that post right dare!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 am

Hmm... Considering eating and starting on my chores. And then maybe taking a shower.. *shrug*
But my bed is so comfy....
Meh, I'll go get dressed and get some food I guess.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 am

i have to go to church soon -_- and i have a fight to deal with tommrow
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 12:54 am

((*Gasps.* No Darkess! No fall for Dimitri! *Is snarling furiously.* My future wifey!))

After a while of crying over things, Galian headed downstairs to apologise to Darkess for saying that he wanted to kill Queen Cosmos. Even if it was true, he shpuldn't have told Darkess that. He couldn't find his wife or son, he only found Jessie and his heart started beating faster with fear. Had Darkess been so mad that she left with Lucius? "Where Darrkess and Lucius?" The Beast asked Jessie, rushing over and shaking her shoulders. "Tell me! Where did they go?!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 12:55 am

A fight? Physical or verbal?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 12:56 am

physical

XDDDDD i like how u gasped!

Jessie: I was watching tv till I got shooken "stop shaking me!" when he did I said "to the castle"

my big post...and you only have a 4 1/2 lines filled D: XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 1:04 am

The Galian Beast's eyes widened. Darkess was running to her mother with her son, and the queen would be able to take them away from him forever. Fearing this, he ran out of the house on all fours, which caused him to go faster, heading towards the castle. As soon as he arrived, Galian stormed past the guards swiping claws at the stomachs of anyone who got in his way and throwing fireballs at those running towards him to attack as he used his sense of smell to try and track down Darkess and Lucius.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 1:14 am

Darkess: me,dimitri,and lucius were in the throne room,with the guards.The tough ones.Dimitri had pulled me into a hug.Thank god I put lucius down.He was talking with one of the recruits.I felt warm in Dimitri's embrace so I had let him hold me.All my worries washed away and I had completely forgotten about Galian.Dimitri ran his hands through my hair and I smiled closing my eyes.My mom might have been right.I was more better with a human demon then a beast.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 am

Darkess and Lucius's sent led Galian to the throne room and he bursted in. The first thing he saw was Darkess, looking happier than she had ever been in some guys arm. It had to be a trick, like the guy, under Cosmos' instruction, was hypnotizing Darkess to love him. Darkess loved Galian, he knew that, and he wasn't going to let hypnotisation ruin things between them. Crouching on all fours, the Galian Beast let out a feral snarl and lunged at the guy pulling him away from Darkess and punching him hard in the face. "Hands off my future wifey!" He yelled furiously, head forward as he ran at the guy and used his horns to impale him before flinging him into a nearby wall.
((Hmmm... Galian's gonna be doing a lot of killing today >:3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 1:34 am

XD

Darkess: I heard A bust through the doors and I looked over seeing galian.and then he took DImitri,I snapped out of my fantasy.I was in my own.And then dimitri was slammed into a wall.He got up unharmed and I watched him use his power to put a force field around him,me and lucius.He shook his head and spoke "Ah so your the demon that got this wonderful lady pregnant with a beast like you.Luckily it was pure human and only a pinch of dog in him.Cosmos was right.You had no right to be with a Human-demon.Your just a dog that needs to be trained and not be made of as a husband.Darkess doesnt love you if she was in another man's arms and liking it.She wanted someone like me.a HUMAN-Demon.Not some beast she cant do anything with unless she got her mother to make you human.She only likes human you,not yourself,not this ugly beast.You have almost killed 2 angels here and broke the queens promise.Thats why she had snapped on you.You didnt care when you could have talken to their parents.Insted of that you attacked!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 1:40 am

The Galian Beast ignored what the guy said and just ran at him, only to be forced back by a forcefield. "Give me my Darrkess and Lucius back!" He yelled furiously, throwing fireballs at the forcefield which seemed to do absolutely nothing. "She loves me! She never love you! You just make her love you with magic! I no need magic to make her love me because it true love! Let my family go!" The Beast tried again scratching at the forcefield but to no avail; he couldn't get past it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 1:48 am

Darkess: I couldnt watch this.I sat on my knees and lucius managed to combind my forcefield with his and I held him in my arms.I looked over at Dimitri and Galian.Dimitri only stood there watching Galian try to break the force field and yelling.Dimitri spoke "I am afraid I cannot do that" he kept watching Galian try "I am not even using Magic.My magic isnt even magic.Its power.Just a dark power like Darkess's.We dont have what is called a love power.That doesnt exisit in demons." He sighed and pointed at me. "Look at her face.She doesnt even tell you to stop.She worries about me.not you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 1:54 am

Just as Dimtri started speaking again, Galian thought of somethingg crucial. Both Lucius and Darkess was in the forcefield, meaning that they could get to Dimitri and at least harm him enough that the forcefield faltered and Galian was allowed to kill the demon. Calming slightly, but not much, the Beast turned pleading eyes towards Darkess and Lucius. "Hurt him." He told them, before adding, "Please. I need you to hurt him for me." They'd do it, right? In order to save their family, they'd hurt the one trying to split them apart?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 am

Darkess: I just stared at him.I didnt even move.I didnt know who to love,what to do..my sister was yelling and screaming inside my head.She wanted me to be happy,but she didnt know who should I pick.She stopped screaming and started to talk to me saying to follow my heart.But it was screaming for both of them.I was just so confused.Luicus looked scared just looking at his father and how he was acting.Dimitri said: "look now..your own son is scared of you now.Look at you."

gtg -_- bbs
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 2:07 am

"Shut up!" Galian growled at Dimitri before looking back to his family. Darkess was thinking about who to love, Galian could see it in her eyes. Why was she thinking about it? Sure Dimitri was human and sure he was handsomer, but he didn't really love her, Queeny just wanted him to fake it. Trying to calm down, for Lucius sake, the Beast tried again. "Darrkess, please. I love you, he no love you, and Lucius need his father." His gaze flickered to his son, giving the little boy a look as if begging him to help persuade his mother to choose the Beast over the human. "I do anything to be with you, he just following Queeny's orders. We can be happy family together. Please..." If he could somehow win over Darkess' heart, he was going to kill Dimitri and move the family to Earth to proctect them from the queen. If not, he was just going to grab the queen and kill her, then come back and kill Dimitri. If Darkess wanted to kill him after that, then so be it, but at least he'd be able to get the revenge he wanted for Dimitri and Cosmos ruining his family.

Okies! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 07, 2012 2:17 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Shut up!" Galian growled at Dimitri before looking back to his family. Darkess was thinking about who to love, Galian could see it in her eyes. Why was she thinking about it? Sure Dimitri was human and sure he was handsomer, but he didn't really love her, Queeny just wanted him to fake it. Trying to calm down, for Lucius sake, the Beast tried again. "Darrkess, please. I love you, he no love you, and Lucius need his father." His gaze flickered to his son, giving the little boy a look as if begging him to help persuade his mother to choose the Beast over the human. "I do anything to be with you, he just following Queeny's orders. We can be happy family together. Please..." If he could somehow win over Darkess' heart, he was going to kill Dimitri and move the family to Earth to proctect them from the queen. If not, he was just going to grab the queen and kill her, then come back and kill Dimitri. If Darkess wanted to kill him after that, then so be it, but at least he'd be able to get the revenge he wanted for Dimitri and Cosmos ruining his family.

Okies! Bye!

Darkess: when I seen Galian and him persuadeing me to go with hi,But I was just so confused,puzzled..everything.More and more thoughts filled my head.I met galians eyes and then looked down,tears fell.dimitri sighed and crossed his arms "Darkess,dont even listen to the beast.He knows nothing of what he is saying I do love you.Your mother didnt give me any oders at all! I heard about you.I have seen you fight.You are just wonderful Darkess.I wouldnt dare scare your son,hurt him or you.I am not that person at all.I would give you anything you want.everything you want.Even Lucius.I would do the same for him.I wouldnt care.I love you both.Would you want someone you can have a good time with? Can do anything? Or you want a beast that can only do 1 or 2 things and thats it?" I looked at him so confused.

now gtg
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 2:33 am

Galian had to admit it, he couldn't compete with that. The Beast was uncapable of giving Darkess everything she wanted, or fading with her, or even being a good father to Lucius, but that didn't mean that he was going to give up trying to win Darkess' affections; he refused to let go of someone so important to him. "Darrkess... He right, and I no deserve you, but... I have changed for you, and I will keep changing for you until you happy. I-I became more human for you, learned human speak for you, I stopped killing anything in my way for you and I still working on stopping killing for you. You teached me love was possible when we danced for first time, and I am re-reminded of that when I look at you. And we have fun together and play fight together and laugh a lot. And you important to me so please don't throw away future wedding for some human-demon who make promises he no can keep... Pick me, Beast-Demon who having been keeping promise for you for long time, promise to change to make you happy." Tears was filling up in the Beast's eyes now, because he had just poured his heart out to Darkess and knew that if she still didn't choose him, it would be over, and he would have lost.

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 07, 2012 3:01 am

*sighs* Thanks.... Uh... Stranger. What's your name?
In reply to RP Bex from earlier. XD sorry. I fell asleep.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 3:10 am

It's ok ^_^ *Smiles.* I'm Bex. I've been in a simular situation so I thought I'd give some advice. *Walks out of his room with Calvador close behind and heads over to Suzie.* The demon said he wont hurt you so, uhhh... We can hang out if you want to, but, and this is just a final warning, you can't trust the demon, so if ypu'd rather stay safe and keep away from me, I'd understand. *Frowns slightly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon May 07, 2012 3:23 am

Yay! Cooperation! *runs over and hugs Logan* lets try to never fight again, okay?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 07, 2012 3:27 am

Heyo! *Waves* And poor Gallian.. His and Darkness' relationship isn't going so well, hm?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon May 07, 2012 3:31 am

I've barely gotten to play Allise and Kat in forever DX And since Tony is terrible at keeping promises Jasie's been tied up for a few weeks now. And not in that way, Kersten -_- Gosh... Some people...
*Laughs a bit at Mort but then turns serious and looks back at Jason* You're not a b****** or b**** or whatever. You're a good guy.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 07, 2012 3:32 am

*Is a bit surprised by the hug but then hugs Suzie, a smile spreading across his face.* Ok, no more fighting. And I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I really shouldn't have. *Thinks about kissing Suzie's cheek, but decides against it at the last minute.* *Rolls eyes and curls up in the corner of the room.* *Sighs and says quietly.* Lets hope their new relationship turns outbetter than mine. *Raises an eyebrow at Bex.* Is something up? *Shakes head.* Don't worry about it, it's nothing important...

Nope, not at all. Stupid Queen Cosmos introduced Darkess to someone else and she quickly fell in love with him! *Curled up in the emo corner, whimpering.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next