House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
DeathToll
Tony
Bizarre
Shiny
Shadowhunter
Scampi
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  DeathToll Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:49 pm

alright here I am

I looked at the new arrival, sizing her up. "Not exactly," I said calmly. "Well, she is, but I'm just scoping out the territory. My name's Rowan. What's yours?"
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:56 pm

back!

midget wrote:Sam: I nodded, and got out some bread, and cheese.

(I'm guessing it's the same as cheese on toast)

Emmie:
thanks Sam i smile at him

to make it you put a piece of cheese between two pieces of bread then you stick it in a toaster oven and flip it half way through! after you spread a little bit of butter on each side Very Happy haaa

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Tonks: I turned my attention to the guy. I always hated this part, telling a complete stranger your name. But oh well. "Tonks." I muttered. They both looked younger then me, not by much though. A year maybe two.

Cassidy: I ha to smile at the way Rowan put it. 'scoping out the territory' I suppose that was what he was doing though. I decided to stay silent though, yeah I could be confident, but not around people like Tonks. I knew her type, and I didn't particulary got along with them.

(oh so a cheese toasty, got it. But I can't be bothered to type that out.)

Sam: I made emmie he grilled cheese and put it on the table for her. "One, grilled cheese ready to go." I smiled, then started making myself one.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Emmie:
i smile thanks Sam! i take a bite and smile this is really good Sam!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Tonks looked hostile, but no more hostile than my homophobic aunt whenever she couldn't avoid her sister at a family reunion or some such event. "So do you have a place for Cassidy to stay?" I asked, keeping my voice level and cool. It was always best to be polite with these people.

now have Tonks ask something about, like, "what about you?" I want this to end with rowan agreeing to stay in the mansion, FYI.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Sam: I smiled, and sat down opposite her with mine. "Thanks."
(writers block DX)

Tonks: I gritted my teeth. "Do I looked like someone who works in a hotel? She can find herself an empty room." Jeez, so I've gone from being 'troubled' to working here. Great couple of day this has been. "An before you ask I'm sure you can find your own to, if your staying that is."

Cassidy: I looked at Rowan hope in my eyes. I really wanted him to stay. Otherwise I'd be left on my own again. That and I didn't want to lose a friend. Plus it'd be better for him here.

(that's sorta along those lines let me know if I need change it though)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:22 pm

hey hey!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Emmie:
your welcome i smile at him and finish the sandwich. i take my plate and put it in the dishwasher

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:24 pm

that's perfect

hey i just noticed: u changed cassidy's color?

Though Tonks was less than welcoming, it looked like a nice place. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that you worked here, I was just wondering if we were allowed," I tried to placate her. I said the 'we' without thinking.

The thing is, I wanted to stay, I really did, but my family ties held me back. I was wavering, though. Unsure of what to do, I looked over at the wall of art. A painting caught my eye: it showed an old man standing on a dusty sand dune, holding up his hands. Rain was starting to fall, and the man was surrounded by lightning. I was sure that hadn't been there before. It felt like the mansion was welcoming me in.

I gotta go eat dinner DX I'll be back in a bit (sorry for being gone so much)
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Sam: I put mine in there to once I'd eaten my breakfast. "So, what should we do today?"

Yeah, I thought yellow would suit her better, it's a more bright an happier colour, blues a bit down an sad. An it's ok.

Tonks: I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. Are you staying or not?"

Cassidy: I turned my back on Tonks and walked to Rowan side. "You said 'we', does that mean your staying?" I asked, hoping for a yes. "You know you'd be better off here, no disrespect to your family. But they don't understand you like the people here would. Like I do, even though I haven't even known you an hour." I looked at the painting to and smiled. "See, even the mansion wants you to stay... Please." I whispered the last part, not wanting to make it seem like I was pleading with him. Even though I was a little.

Last edited by midget on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Emmie:
i shrug want to go and play in the snow?! i smile widely i've never done that before

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Sam: My eyes widened a little. "It snowed?" I went over to the window and looked outside. Wow it had. It looked quite deep as well. Like it would at least come up to my shins. I turned back to her and grinned. "Then we'll go play in the snow. It's something you have to do." Not playing in the snow was like missing out in the best part of winter. Even better then Christmas.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Emmie:
i stand up and bounce up and down slightly yay! snow! i giggle and take his hand and pull him up lets go get ready!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Sam: I laughed a little. "Your like a little kid." but them everyone can act like a little kid when it comes to snow. I started walking upstairs, towards my room. Id need to put some warmer clothes on. "Make sure you wrap up warm."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:50 pm

back again

I really did want to stay with Cassidy at the mansion... maybe I'd meet some less hostile immortals. They couldn't all be like Tonks! (Not to insult her. I was sure bad stuff must have happened to her to make her the way she was.) But I couldn't just leave my moms without telling them first. They'd worry. (no...) So I made a decision. "I'll call my moms," I said to Cassidy. "See how they take it. If they can't convince me to come home, I'll stay. I want to..." I took my battered, outdated cell phone from my pocket and selected my home number.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Emmie:
i will! meet you at the front door?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Cassidy: I smiled, I hope he decides to stay. It would be so much cooler, with him around. "Just remember if you do stay and you want to visit your mums, just ask for a ride, it'll take 15 minutes." And I'd take him whenever he wanted. Whilst I waited sat down on the couch a little bit away from him. So he would have a bit of privatsy.

Sam: I nodded and gave her a quick kiss. "See ya in a minute." I smiled then headed to my room. Once I got changed into some thick joggy bottoms, a t-shirt and warm jumper. Then pulled on a couple of pairs of socks, and some wellies. Then finally a coat, before heading downstairs.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 pm

I was glad she'd given me some space. This could get emotional. (I assume Tonks is gone...)

My mom Eliza picked up the phone. I imagined her sitting at the table, her long, black hair flowing loosely down her back, her eyes laughing. "Yeah, honey?" she said casually into the speaker. "How's your walk? Something wrong?" I took a deep breath. "No, nothing's... wrong, precisely, in fact, lots of things are right." How to say this? "You know the mansion about a mile away from our house?" She paused. "Yes?" "Well, that's where I am. I met this girl in the woods..." I proceeded to summarize the events of the afternoon, ending with the mansion. "It turns out, it's a safe haven for immortals - people like me. Cassidy is going to stay, and I think I'd be happy here, too. People treat me differently when they know what I am, and when they don't, I feel like I'm lying to them. I'd be more comfortable here, with these people. Can I stay?"
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Emmie:
[b]i walk into my room and put on tights, leggings and sweat pants. then i put on a sweater, a sweatshirt and then my coat. i look alot bigger than before from all the cloths i have on, but at least i'll be warm! i walk to the front door and wait for Sam

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Yeah she's gone to get drink or something

Cassidy: I felt kind of silly doing it but I couldn't help but cross my fingers. I wanted him to stay. I mean he was cool, and sweet. And it'd be a laugh having him around. Especially if I snook up on him in my wolf form. I kept glancing at him every now and then. But looked away immediately because it felt like I was intruding.

Sam: When I got downstairs, emmie was already there. "Hi again." judging by how much bigger she looked, she had put a lot of layers on.

Last edited by midget on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Emmie:
i smile hi! wanna go outside now?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Sam: I nodded. "Yeah let's go." I opened the door, and looked outside. There were some footprints in the snow but not many. I stepped back a little to le emmie out first.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Emmie:
i walk outside and walk around in circles a couple of times, just so i can walk in the snow its fluffy!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:22 pm

sam: I laughed a bit and followed her out. "Have you really never been in snow before?" I found it hard to believe, that she missed out on something so fun.

Last edited by midget on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Emmie:
nope... we were supposed to always be working remember? i fall down onto my back and start to make a snow angel

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next