House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
DeathToll
Tony
Bizarre
Shiny
Shadowhunter
Scampi
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Shiny Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 pm

the mail of E?

"Oh I know how to use makeup!" I exclaimed happily. More to make my eyes look like I wasn't dead... but still.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Cassidy: I licked his cheek, then turned and left, headin back to the woods. But instead of going back to the mansion, I just flopped down under a tree. I was to tired to go back now. My legs ached, so did my back. I just wanted to sleep for a bit. Besides I didn't want to let Rowan walk through the woods on his own. Especially since I didn't know how long he'd be. So it could be dark before he leaves. It would just be better if I waited here for him.

I'm going to night guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Bye midget!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:33 pm

*yawns* I do belive that the four hours of sleep I recived last night have caught up with me. I'll try and stay on. If I poof, then I am asleep.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Lol okies Very Happy

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Skiing will be interesting tomorrow.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Rp either Dylan or Elfie?

"maybe after dinner. I am hungry! But I do recommend showering and changing. I feel a lot better!"
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Wait, should Dylan just drive up tothe safehouse? Now?
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Always is. I almost cannot wait til I go skiing for a week. But I will miss you guys and lunch periods. Those are hilar!

Yeah I guess so!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Mufu. Fufumufufu. Mufu, fufu.

I drive up to the safehouse, walk up to the door and knock, "Daddys back from work!"
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:44 pm

I facepalmed. "that's not much better than honey I'm home. But ok"
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:47 pm

i think im gonna go... c yallz latr
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Bye! Oh crap yea.. skiing tomorrow...

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Yaya me 2 byes!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:52 pm

*poke poke* Anyone alive that wants to RP? No? K. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Mandie Anderson; Single. Free. Reading by the pool.
Sunny Clearwater; Single. Free. In the kitchen.
Suzie Sylvester; Taken. Busy. Talking/Kissing Logan.
Max Anderson; Single. Free. In the kitchen.
Patrick Lasorella; Single. Free. Chillin in the front yard deck.
Nadine Anderson; Taken. Free. Hanging out in her room.
Giselle Caldwell; Taken. Busy. Talking to Jeremy and the twins.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:52 pm

((Woop woop! Very Happy Too early DX You had to wake up in 1o minutes anyway. Still too early DX))

"In which case, I'd love to come." Shamisen grinned in a cat-like way but continued to walk off. He wanted to give the couple some privacy since they finally had some time away from the children.

Once Shamisen had left, I shifted so that I was lying down with my head in Jay's lap, looking up at the sky with a thoughtful look on my face. "Do you have to time, Jay?" I asked my husband.

I woke up in the morning and sighed, knowing I'd probably spend the day with Sammy again but... I don't know, it might feel awkward, it might not, I mean, he liked me, but... It's not that I don't like him back, but my brain wont let me like anyone at the moment, not after he disappeared. Wow, it was the first thing in the morning and I was already thinking about this stuff... I need to stop thinking about it and just relax... So, in order to do that, I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

"Sure." I grinned, twining our fingers together and walking inside with Suzie. 'Listen, boy! It's my week to take over and I don't care if it means babysitting the witch, I want my week of freedom!' I sighed and paused inside the mansion. "Uhhh, Suzie, the demon wants to have his week and I know I made a promise to the doctor to keep an eye on you but... We did make a deal with the demon, and it'd be best not to break it, so... Do you mind if I let him take over?"

Hey! Giselle was teasing me! Teasing was my thing. Well, if she was going to steal my teasing habit, then I would just have to attempt defendig myself. "Well some girls consider this look sexy, so daddy thinks he dresses better than 'alright'. Plus if daddy didn't dress well mummy probably wouldn't have bothering her since she's a fashion diva so... Yeah." I paused for a moment and then laughed, wrapping an arm around Giselle's shoulders. "Why are we talking in 3rd person?" I asked as I laughed.

Abigail looked up and daddy, confused as to why he was laughing, and then just shrugged it off. She flapped her wings curiously, but when she started lifting off of daddy's lap she stopped and crawled into mommy's lap with Zack, snuggling into mommy whilst poking her brother playfully.

Smirking a little, I nodded my head. "I knew you were gonna say that." I chuckled, turning my head slightly to kiss Hayden's cheek. "And you can repay me later... But maybe not in the bed, maybe you should repay me in different way this time, just for fun."

Denzel blushed when Sierra rested her head on his shoulder, kind of liking how it felt but embarrassed about the fact that they were doing it in front of Marlene. But, Denzel guessed it was ok, since it wasn't as if they were kissing in front of her or anything.

Marlene smiled as she flicked through the pages, then she flicked back to the picture of Denzel. "I like this one." Marlene said, holding it up so that she could look at it and at Denzel at the same time. "It looks really good. And you got the hair right too."

I frowned a little because Nathalie was right. She was gaining more and more points and I couldn't keep up. I was failing.

Smirking a little I got up and stood carefully behind Nathalie, trying not to be hit by her. "Not if I do this." And then I tickled her sides, knowing that Nathalie was super ticklish, which I found really cute.

"Born ready! I like the attitude, TJ!" I giggled, speeding walking down the corridor since I couldn't skip with Cody in my arms, not to mention a guitar! "Lets go and have some awesome fun in the freezing cold water!" I laughed even more becuase I was joking. Today was a sunny day so the water should be warm.

My eyes widened a little because I wasn't expecting the kiss, but then I kissed Tifa back, resting a hand on the side of her neck. Once the kiss was over, I pulled away, a faint blush on my cheeks. "Well... That, uhhhh... That woke me up." My blush grew redder and I grabbed the keys to Fenrir and my wallet before heading towards the back door. "I'll go and get a toy. I'll see you in a minute."

"It wont be that hard to find me." Vincent told Lilly as a small amused smile creeped onto his face. "Just look for the man dressed in black leather and a red cape." He gave Lilly yet another quick kiss before saying, "Good luck."
Kiara's eyes flashed with excitement and she hugged mommy whilst bouncing up and down on the spot. "Yay yay yay yay yaaay!" Kiara exclaimed, "I'm gonna be a big sister! Yipee!"

I chuckled at Kiara's excitement, though on the inside I felt the same way. I was going to be a father again! We were going to have another little baby, and this time it wasn't going to be a surprise! And, also, this time I'd be able to be a good father, rather than a murderous father! I grinned and sat down on the bed next to Lucy, wrapping my arms round her and kissing her cheek. "And you're going to be the bestest mother ever. Again."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Yo Wolfie!
Suzie Sylvester; "Yeah. Let him take over, it's fine." I'm not one to break promises. Especially ones made with a demon.

Giselle Caldwell; When Jeremy began to laugh, I started laughing too. "I don't know. But those other girls that think that Daddy's look is sexy better back off. Because Mommy wont hesitate to slap anyone that interferes with her family." I smiled down at Abby and Zack, a goofy kind of smile though. It made Zack giggle.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi!

"Ok." I gave Suzie one last kiss before pulling away and allowing the demon to take over, my nails growing into claws, my teeth sharpening and my eyes turning yellow instead of green.

"Finally!" I exclaimed as the boy allowed me to take over. "I thought I'd never get the chance to roam around freely! The boy spends far too much time with you, witch." It was as if he was possessed by love, and I don't care if his precious girlfriend almost died, it was still irritating that he would always cling to her side!

Kiara looked up and saw mommy's funny smile too, which made her burst into a giggle fit.

I chuckled and shook my head a little. "Don't worry, my angel," I told Giselle, kissing her cheek again and hugging her gently. "Even if these girls did try to interfere with our family, it wouldn't work because I'd never leave you, especially not for another girl."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Suzie Sylvester; I nodded and sighed silently. Sure, it was nice that the demon didn't bother us when it wasn't his week, but when it was I couldn't hang out with Logan. "Yeah... I know. I tried to tell him that I'm fine, but he just doesn't buy it. He says that he's sticking to the doctor's orders."

Giselle Caldwell; I smiled a bit, and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Good. Because I would never leave you for another guy either." Well, unless he just lied, and one day he left me for another girl. But the chances of that happening were very slim... Or at least I hoped that they were.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:31 pm

"Well, you're not alright." I countered. "It takes at least a month to get over the death of a child, maybe even longer." But then again, how would I know? When I killed my wife's child, I went insane; I never got over it, just merely got addicted to seeing people's blood pool onto the cobbled London streets.

'Unless Dane magically returned, then you'd be all over him.' I sighed, knowing that my thoughts were right but secretly hoping they were wrong. Giselle had really loved Dane, but... She loved me now, right mean, he was dead, so she couldn't really love him... But if Dane came back to life... Would Giselle just forget about me and everythng we had together? It was something that constantly worried me, but I never showed it, just like I had never shown my jealousy towards Dane.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Suzie Sylvester; I sighed, this time out loud, and looked at Calvador. "Yeah, well... It's been two weeks. And I'm fine. The therapy sessions and crazy meds that they put me on make me feel like I'm going crazy."

Giselle Caldwell; My smile deceased once I didn't hear a reply from Jeremy. I looked up at him, and he seemed to be deep in thought. I wrapped an arm around his back, and looked down at the twins again. "Whatcha thinking about Jeremy?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:47 pm

"Trust me, child, you know not the meaning of crazy." I told the witch before taking a moment to look down at the boys shirtless body and grimace. "Didn't the boy bring a shirt wih him?! The fool!"

"Nothing. It doesn't matter." I was just overthinking things. Dane couldn't return and ruin my life. He was dead and surely the devil wouldn't allow him back on Earth since he decided to get engaged to an angel... Right? I really hoped not becaise of Dane ever returned, I wouldn't be able to compete and I'd lose the only girl - woman - that I've ever really loved.

((Got to go, bye!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:04 am

Lilly: she giggled slightly "alright.And good luck finding a seat" she laughed and put her make up away

Tifa: I giggled "Alright,ill see you in a bit"

Mia: I nod
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:03 am

I'm back *yawn* I'll be here most of the day. I felt like crap so I'm staying home.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next