House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 am

Sure. Why not
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:18 am

Who do you wanna rp? Dustin or Roman? Smile just so i know
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:22 am

We can just do Dustin for now
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:24 am

ok, we continuing?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:24 am

Oh gosh, I didn't realize this was a Fall Out Boy song! No one tell Scampi I like a FOB song, ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:26 am

Sure. Repost
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:27 am

Britt-21 wrote:Haley giggled "His name is Roman." she said, watching as he kneeled at the river, petting his horse. "I want it to become just as warm as you want it. The whole snow and cold thing is now just getting boring and very annoying." she looked at the sky that was starting to brighten up "We can meet Roman later if you want. Unless you're busy?" If he was, then she'd go without him and hang with Roman for a bit
I gtg bbt Smile

Xd she'll read back on the posts wolfy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:29 am

No she wont! Not if we make several pages before she next comes online!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:34 am

Y'know, Haley Williams in That's What You Get reminds me of Abby; they have the same hairstyle XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:35 am

"You like him don't you. By the way your talking about him it sure sounds like you have a thing for him." I laughed alittle and looked over at her. "If you wanna hang with him it don't matter to me. I don't need to be a third wheel and everything" I smirked and stood up and leaned on the side of the stallion. "Alright. So tell me why and when this all started happening." I say with a smirk as I start to act like another girl.

Sorry this was a very bad post lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 am

Haley laughed and shook her head "Nah, he isnt any more then a friend. I kinda made myself distant from relationships" she said before he continued on and acted like a girl, causing her to laugh again and look at the River "Nothing happened Dustin, I promise." looking at him, she added "People always thought I was crushing on others the way I spoke about them. I just tell the truth really." she shrugged "A girl can have guy friends without being a couple you know!" she grinned
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 am

Mum brought home battered sausages and chips! Omnomnom X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:29 am

Bleh XP Sausages XP
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:39 am

I love sausages Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:57 am

*Walks downstairs and flops onto the couch horizontally, groaning into the cushion.* Boy troubles? *Nods a little.* Why don't you talk to your sister? *Mumbles into the cushion.* Probably busy. She's always busy nowadays. I see... That sucks :/ I'd say ask Yuffie but she's probably not much help. *Shakes her head, mumbling,* It's not even that, though. Sure it's boy troubles, but I just want my sister back. It's like a tug of war between me and the counsil and, well, 12 guys vs. 1 girl; I'm losing :/ Tell the counsil to lay off? You're her sister, you're entirely to Elsa time. If only things were that easy >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 am

I don't Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:19 am

And poor Anna, I wish I could help in some way.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:19 am

Well then we will make you like the sausages! Right, Anna? *Groans into the cushion again.* Or... Maybe not...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 am

Sorry, but that won't be happening, you'll never get me to like them Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:26 am

Sad face Sad Sadder than Anna's face. -_-...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am

Anna? *Sings.* Do you wanna drink hot chocolate? It doesn't have to be hot chocolate... *Remains silent.* *Had entered as Wolfie sang and frowns, walking over to Anna.* Leave her alone, Wolfie. *Crouches beside the couch and goes to brush the bangs from-* *Turns away from Justin before he has the chance.* O.O Ok, hurtful. This isn't my fault, Anna. You can't blame me for this just because I managed to get to see Elsa last week! DX *Sighs.* Sibling problems, sibling-in-law problems, the world is falling apart.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:42 am

I can actually see where Anna's coming from, so yeah... But I don't really want to get involved :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:48 am

No need to get involved, I get it; Anna hasn't seen her sister in, what? Months? And I got the privellege of cuddling with her last week, *Redirects his words towards Anna.* but I did try to tell her to come and talk to you, really... *Continues giving Justin the silent treatment.* *Sighs, running a hand through his hair.* Alright, I'll leave you alone... *Stands and walks over to the armchair, sitting down in it with a huff of frustration.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:10 am

Reposts for the peoples!

It was Valentines day morning and, since Kyle was impossible to shop for, I had fallen back on food as a present, heart shaped food to be exact! I have made a cake yesterday but that was for later. Right now I was making heart-shaped pancakes that had slices of banana in it, because Kyle loved banana and I wanted to give him his favourite food on this super special day. Once they were cooked, I covered the in strawberry sauce to make the hearts look more red, grabbed some cutlery and headed upstairs. Kyle was still sleeping, but it was past 10am so he really needed to think about getting up soon. Setting the pancakes down on the bedside table, I climbed on top of my boyfriend, putting my full weight on him, and nuzzled his neck. "Kyyyyyle!" I murmured, smiling as I gave his neck a couple kisses. "Wakey wakey, my super pretty Valentine."

I should've been used to rude awakenings, I just wasn't expecting it while in bed with Henry. Sora had slept over in Micah's room last night while Henry and I spent the night cuddling together. I would've thought she'd stay in there with her best friend in the morning, but the sudden weight of someone jumping on top of Henry and I told me otherwise. I let out an 'Oof!' as my daughter kneed me in the stomach at the same time that she shouted, "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!" I groaned in annoyance, hiding my head in Henry's shoulder. "Why couldn't you have just stayed in Micah's room?!" It was rhetorical, but Sora didn't understand rhetorical, apparently. "Because Micah was being boring and sleeping," Did it not occur to her that we were sleeping too? "And I needed to wake up my valentines!" That one gave me pause, and I peered up from Henry's shoulder to raise an eyebrow at my daughter. "You do?" She nodded, then kissed my forehead, "Love you, mommy." Followed by Henry's, "Love you, Hen-Hen." She then ran off out of the room again. I stared long after she left, then remembered to blink. "Well... I definitely wasn't expecting that..." Those were the only words I managed to get out, the rest of me was shocked at the fact that Sora had actually chosen me to be her Valentine. I all honestly, I had been expecting it to be Anna or Elsa...

I was in no mood for Valentines day. I guess pregnancy in general had made me moodier but the fact that I hadn't slept well last night, unable to get comfy, and the fact that my stomach would get in the way of any attempts at romance and intimacy of this romantic day... Yeah, it was quite the downer. I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while ine hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

So Nat and I had been sleeping together lately. Not in the sexual kind of way - we weren't hack to that stage just yet - but we snuggled up in bed and fell asleep next to each other. Nat's memory had been improving a little so it was ok, and even if she woke up not remembering who I was exactly, she could still recognise me as the angel from her dreams and I guess that made her feel safe when she woke up next to me? I'm not sure, but that's how I saw it anyway. Today just so happened to be one of those snuggling days. I woke to find Nathalie cuddling into me and I couldn't help but smile at how peaceful she looked. I didn't dare to move, afraid of waking her up when she deserved to get as much sleep as possible. Instead I just hugged her closer and waited for my girlfriend to wake up naturally. I just hoped she wouldn't take too long to wake up, because some breakfast would be pretty awesome right now!

The mansion itself did not do much on Valentines day, however couples were able to do what they pleased and, since it fell on the weekend and not a school day, I had the perfect oppurtunity to set up a romantic day for Daniel. I had snuck away from his slumbering form early this morning, tiptoeing out of his room and returning to my apartment to set up for the perfect romanctic dinner. Well, lunch, considering the fact that I intended on having a lazy afternoon with my partner, perhaps even watching a movie while cuddling. Anyway, once the table was laid with red and white themed tableware, I made breakfast for the both of us and returned to Daniel's room. I was sure that he would want to spend the morning helping others as opposed to spending quality time with me - which I had no problem with whatsoever - so I decided to wake him up so that he could get a head start. "Daniel." I called to the handsome, peaceful dreamer, still holding the plates of food in my hands. "Daniel, it is time to wake up, my love."

So today was the day, huh? Well, not the day - that day was still months away - but more like V day. Valentines day. I wasn't much of a fan of Valentines day because I didn't really like sappy, romantic s***, but even if Sammi and I didn't do anything crazily romantic today, I still wanted to make it special for her somehow. That's why the first thing I did today, before even getting dressed, was give Sammi her present. I had hidden it in Yuki's bed, knowing that it'd be well hidden and the cat wouldn't be able to destroy the box and the precious gift inside, but now I removed it from the cat bed, placing it down on desk where my fiancée was trying to work on a case. Work. On a day off. Geez, I knew this job was important but Sammi really was throwing herself into this a bit too much! "Happy Valentines day, babe." I murmured in the busy worker's ear, pressing a kiss to it, then trailing those kisses down her neck, to her shoulder. It wasn't really meant to be a distraction, just a display of affection, but if it managed to get Sammi's mind off of the court case for a little while then I certainly wouldn't be complaining!

So today was going to be interesting, because today was the day Elsa found out we were going on vaction and I wasn't actually sure how she'd feel about that. I remembered that she had said that she'd like to go on vacation to somewhere sunny, so I was hoping that our very sunny destination was gonna score some points, but with all the stress Elsa had seemed to be under lately, I felt like she wouldn't accept a vacation, that she'd want to stay and get whatever work she was was doing finished. I hoped not, because cancelling the hotel and the flight would suck. I decided that sugarcoating the surprise was a good idea, so I snuck downstairs to cook up some breakfast. Before doing so, however, I made sure to leave Elsa a note near the envelope containing the plane tickets, which rested on the bedside table. The note said:

Good morning, Sleeping Beauty! Happy Valentines Day!
I've just gone downstairs to make us some breakfast.
Don't get out of bed, I'll be right back!
I love you so much <3
~Justin~
P.S. Do NOT open the envelope before I come back; I want to see your face when you open it Razz

I didn't have anyone to spend Valentines day with this year. That wasn't out of the ordinary, but I had been hoping to spend Valentines day with.. A certain someone, or at least spend the day with Elsa. With my own love life destroyed and both my sister and best friend in happy relationships, I could only really hang out with Kennedy. Not that that was a bad thing - I loved hanging out with Kennedy and Valeriya - I just didn't like having limited options. A little while after I managed to drag myself out of bed and get dressed, I headed over to Kennedy's room and knocked gently. "Kennedy," I whisper-shouted, worried about waking Valeriya up if she was still sleeping. "It's me, Anna, are you in there?" A part of me panicked for a minute. What if that jerk of an ex had come to see Kennedy and Valeriya for Valentines Day? What if he took them out and Kennedy was given no choice to say no? Ok, maybe I sounded a little paranoid, but I couldn't help worrying about that jerk and how he kept messing up Kennedy's life!

For loads of people, Valentines Day was a day dedicated to love and romance, full of heartfelt presets and romantic gestures. For me, it was just like any other ordinary day, unless I suddenly bumped into a girl and found love at first sight, but what was the chances of that happening? This morning I was sat at the table in the kitchen, drinking some blood like I did yesterday. Today, however, Justin was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for Elsa. Geez, breakfast in bed? He really was treating her like a Queen. Even so, he was good to talk to, so we struck up a conversation as I drank and he cooked.

It was the morning of Valentines Day, which just so happened to be my birthday as well. Great. I had been here for quite a few months now and I hadn't made any friends, or met any guys and, well, it'd been boring. I honestly felt like leaving, and I was searching for my suitcase when I noticed a wrapped present. How did-? I read the label and sighed. Abby. She was in here yesterday and must've left it here for me to find. I opened the birthday present and frowned. Inside was a beautiful thin, teal scarf with silver pinstripes. The fact that she had even gone through the trouble of buying me a present proved that she cared. And I had been about to leave her. I groaned, flopping onto my bed face first. I wanted to leave and do something, well, less boring than living here, but I couldn't leave Abby. I'd left her too many times before and I was only just starting to fix things. If I left now, she'd hate me forever and I'd lose my daughter for good, just like I had with Kersten. Letting out a sigh, I put the scarf on over my outfit and headed downstairs to spend my birthday alone, doing absolutely nothing, all because I couldn't leave my daughter again even if she never really spent time with me anyway. Yay.

Luna was feeling a bit better today. She was still full of flu but it didn't feel so bad anymore. Still, that didn't mean to say that she was going to get out of bed. She pulled the covers up to her chin and cuddled Smarty to her chest. Today was February 14th. The date meant nothing to her, but she had heard lots of people talking about doing something special today. She wondered if mommy and daddy were going to do anything special today and whether it would involve her. If it did, she'd try to get out of bed in order to do the special things with her parents, but there was no garuntee she'd be able to do it.

F***! I had been expecting a surprised yet happy reaction and being pinned to the bed and forbidden to leave it until Holland had had her way with me. This? This was... Shock. Bad shock. A 'What the f*** did you do?!' shock. Holland hated it. She loved the younger me and I had screwed it up. Worst of all, it wasn't as if I could refund this gift; I had screwed up permanently.

"I... I did this for you." I explained, not meeting my girlfriend's gaze for a moment because I felt so stupid! "I thought that you deserved an adult partner, someone you could marry and have kids with without feeling the need to justify yourself to others - 'I know she's young, but...' kinda stuff." I tucked my hair behind my ear nervously, biting my lip as I tried to think of what else I could say. "And I know you're still growing older, but at least now our relationship wont be questioned as much-" Not for a couple decades, at least. "And people do crazy things for love, and aging up to something more appropriate was the most romantic thing I could think of besides giving up immortality forever so... Yeah... I gave some of my blood and feathers to a creepy old warlock, who might want to clone me for all I know, so that he could age me up because I'm a crazy, lovestruck fool... Besides, I'm over the legal drinking age, so no one can tell me off for underaged drinking now."

I couldn't help but smirk at my joking just a little. Having the courage to finally meet Holland's bespeckled and bespectacled gaze. If only I hadn't been so dumb as to not realized that Holland actually might've preffered the trapped-at-18 me, but all wasn't entirely lost, right? I mean, I was still pretty much the same, especially on the inside. "Come on, Holland, it's not as if I've changed much. I haven't even grown! Well, my b**bs might have grown, but I'll let you be the judge of that." I gave her a seductive wink, trying to lighten the mood with flirting like we always did, ever since we first met. I didn't dare to reach out and kiss her or anything, though, I'd let Holland make the first move. If she even wanted to kiss me now that I was older. Geez, I just possibly screwed up the best thing that ever happened to me in the worst way!

His wink gave me butterflies but I tried to ignore the feeling, trying to calm composed instead of turning into a lovestruck girl. "I suppose you did, although that was being different specifically to other Alchemists, not being different in general." I shrugged, eatig another mouthful, this time of potatoes, before adding, "You're quite different, too. Not just with the way you treat an Alchemist such as myself, but you're more... Untamed, compared to other Moroi I've met. It's interesting, to say the least." Smiling a little, I changed the subject, gesturing to James' dinner plate. "How's your dinner? Has my culinary expertise impressed you, Mr Redheart?"

"Alrighty, but just so you know, if you ever got washed out to sea Id come and rescue you." I winked at Rose playfully, then gave her a final kiss before I started swimming out. Admittedly, I was kinda reluctant to leave my beautiful girlfriend all alone in the shallow waters, but there was no way I was gonna stand in waist-high water all day; I needed to do something active.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:20 am

The only issue with shaving my legs is that, afterwards, I can't help running my hands over my smooth, smooth skin X3 I'd rather not hear about this >.< What? All girls do it! Yeah but I'm not a guy! And running your hands over your lower legs? That's just weird! *Rolls eyes.* You'll understand one day when you shave your legs, Justin Razz O.o What? *Starts snickering, trying to hold back her laughter because she's supposed to be in a bad mood.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next