House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Shadowhunter
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:36 am

A paw print. *Looks out from under the covers again.* Jupiter's not gonna last forever so I've got to have something to remember him by. It's gonna be on my shoulder blade. Either my shoulder blade or my wrist.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:47 am

I'd say shoulderblade. Wrist would hurt.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:54 am

Shoulder blade it is, then. Holland doesn't even know what tattoo she's gonna get yet. *Smirks.* I was gonna be cheeky and suggest getting a vampire bite on her *ss to remind her of me ^_^ Not that I've ever bitten her *ss, but it'd be funnier on her *ss XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:06 am

XD thats so mean oh charlie ;-; you're such a sweetheart
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:15 am

O.o Huh? It's not mean, heck, she'd probably agree to it... If she was drunk and it was just done with a pen so it'd wash off. *Rolls around in the bed and then gets up.* Now I've gotta go and practice. I'm already late ^_^" *Walks over to the door, then pauses, looking back at Rose.* Do you wanna come and watch?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:17 am

Nah im good. I have to finish cleaning and get new shoes. Running shoes. Charlie is so nice, think of him as me..but in boy form XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:25 am

A rabid fanboy? O.o Your loss Razz See ya! *Leaves, heading down to the misic room to practice for her gig.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:27 am

not a fanboy XD

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:36 am

Ok then...

Change of subject: Do you still love Dimitri after he is awakened? Because right now Strigoi Dimitri is scaring me :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:37 am

yeah i do
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:39 am

He scary :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:40 am

I know xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 am

Me no think I like him much now; he evil! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:47 am

deal with it Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:57 am

I'm trying to! It's not working! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:50 am

And while reading fanfic about Kristoff and Anna's child teething, I imagined what it'd be like if Holland and Abby adopted a baby and it started teething:

*Holding the crying teething baby in her arms, looking after it while Holland's out.* I don't know what to do! He/she's teething and wont shut up! Just give him/her a shot of whiskey! That'll numb the pain! Great, so the kid can have a drink and I can't?! -_- -_- No, the kid can't have a drink. Give him/her here. *Takes the child before either Jason or Abby can even attempt giving the baby alcohol.*

XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Hershey Wolfie
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:18 pm

*sits back in one of the chairs, looking through his textbook* I don't know if I can do this college stuff. I've been out of high school for a few years now, this all seems pretty insane. *shrugs and perks up at the sight of Micah approaching, setting his textbook aside just in time for Micah to take away his breath by climbing into his lap, though he remains cheery about it* I thought you were supposed to be in bed?
I don't want to sleep, not yet... Will you talk to me for a little while?
Uhm... Sure, yeah. What do you want to talk about, Roo? *recieves a shrug from the younger boy and rolls his eyes*Is there something wrong, Micah? Are you okay?
Mhm, I think I'm okay. I just don't wanna be alone upstairs right now.

Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi Ali!! Smile
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:04 pm

I almost choked on my phlegm. Ugh, I hate being ill >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Try drinking some tea?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi Shadow!

Maybe later. I'm quite happy to stay in my room a little longer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Well, now that Dilynn's horse was broken in and both she and Ol' Dusty had travelled across the country to come and live in the stables here, I was gonna give Dilynn her first riding lesson. Before all that, though, I went through the basics of brushing, hoof care and how to put the tack on the horse properly, then led the horses out of the stables with her. Once outside, I helped my girlfriend onto her horse, then got onto my own, beginning the lesson. "Ok, so the basics really is to tap the horse's stomach with your heels to tell it to go and gently - gently - pull back on the reins to get it stop. To steer left you ease the reins on the left back and tap with your right foot, and then it's the opposite to go right. You've kinda gotta sit up and down in rhythm with the horse's movements - it's kinda hard to explain, sitting up and down is basically what you're doing - otherwise it'll hurt their back and to speed up or slow down you just kinda change the speed of which you sit up and down to change the horse's rhythm... If that makes sense." I did to me, but I had been doing this for years, whereas Dilynn was pretty darn new to this... Maybe I should offer a demonstration... "Do you need me to demonstrate anything or are you just gonna go for it, Darlin'?"

I really liked coming home from work! I either picked up some Chinese takeaway or was greeted by some sort of meal from my girl. Tonight was Chinese takeaway night and I tucked into some sweet and sour chicken balls while Yuki ate her own chicken and rice in the corner of the room. Sammi kept picking at the prawn crackers as we sat on the floor, her gaze more focused on the wedding brochure in front of her. We hadn't even set any kind of date and she was trying to planning. Then again, I couldn't blame her, since I was already planning what would happen after the wedding, and I wasn't just talking about the honeymoon. "Hey, babe?" I swallowed my mouthful before I began speaking again. "Have you ever thought about getting out own place?" I asked curiously, twirling a golden blonde lock of her hair between my fingers. "I'm just curious, is all."

I was the first to wake up today, my hand instantly reaching up to my mom's ring. Only it wasn't there! I started having a panic attack glancing around the room to see if I could spot it. It took a while for me to realise Sierra was wearing it, then I smiled as I remembered why. Oh yeah, the proposal! I grinned as the images returned, my heartbeat steadying itself again as I careful traced a finger over the ring. We were going to get married! Sometime in the future she'd become Sierra Strife, my wife, and we were gonna spend the rest of our - well, my - lifetime together! I decided to let my fiancée - wow, that felt amazing to say! - sleep a little longer, carefully sneaking out of the bed and into the bathroom so that I could attempt a quiet shower while I waited for Sierra to wake up.

I had heard news of a small shop in town being put up for sale. It was located on the main street, close to the back end of the mall so it was in a prime location. I bought it as soon as possible, but I wouldn't actually get the store for a little while yet so I had the chance to plan things out, which was exactly what I was doing now, drawing a rough sketch of the interior of what would be a new apothecary as I sat in the armchair in the living room, deciding exactly where the shelves would be and where the counter would be placed, even sketching a logo for the place. Finally, my dream of continuing my grandmothers work was beginning to come true! Now if only I knew how to spread word of the place...

I think I was starting to get used to this whole boyfriend-but-not-technically-her-boyfriend routine, and that scared me. I didn't want to be a not-boyfriend, I wanted things to go back to the way they used to be! I wanted to be able to kiss Nathalie, take her on dates, tell her that I loved her and, in time, go back to spending the night with her and fading with her! I just wanted my girlfriend back, even if she was a little different from before. With that in mind, I made Nathalie breakfast in bed, just to get her in a good enough mood to at least consider trying to work this out. I even put a rose on the tray just to give a little hint at where I wanted things to go! I walked up to her room with the fried breakfast - vegetarian sausages and no bacon, of course - and knocked on the door with my foot, unable to open it while holding the tray. "Nat! Open up! Special delivery!" I called, taking a deep breath and holding it as I desperately waited for the Inu to answer.

Was he really going back to sleep? Oooh he was in trouble! "No! Bad Kyle!" I exclaimed, putting my full weight on top if my boyfriend and tugging on his ear with my teeth in an attempt to wake him up. "Come oooon!" That tactic wasn't working, so I decided to just speak loudly in his ear instead. "The birthday girl wants to have a serious conversation!" Did he even remember that it was my birthday? He was acting like he didn't have a clue! I mean, if he knew, he would've gotten up straight away to give me 18th birthday kisses, right?

It had been about a week since Holland and I had the pregnancy scare. Holland was still feeling a little sick but she was slowly getting better, thanks to my awesome, healthy cooking! ... Ok, so I couldn't really cook to save my life, but what did you expect from someone who hated the taste of human food? At least I had managed to make some edible soup for my sick girlfriend, at least, but that was it.

Anyway, Holland had deemed herself well enough to go back to work today and, having finished my shift hours before her, I waited at home in her room, lying on the bed and reading a book as Jupiter sat on my lap fast asleep. As soon as my girlfriend walked in, looking pretty tired after a long day of working while still feeling a bit sick, I looked up from the book and smiled, asking, "Are you feeling well enough to go out, Love-Bunny?" I kinda wanted to take Holland out on a date, but if she wasn't up to it, then I was ok with just snuggling, mayne making out a little since, after a week of being in close contact with a flu-filled woman, I was pretty sure I couldn't ever get sick.

I was going to point out that it didn't have to be just thoughts if she really wanted to stay here, but I was already being pulled into the room, kissed, and told to forget about it. Maybe one day we could have a serious, non-arguemental discussion about what Elsa planned to do but for now we were just gonna take things a day at a time, I guess. i nodded my head, responding to her question even though it was probably rhetorical, and returned the kiss lovingly, resting my forehead against my girlfriend's after our lips disconnected. "On the subject of tonight, I can't garuntee that things will go well, but I promise I'll try my best to be civillised towards my father-" Oh yes, after our first lovers quarrel I was on my best behaviour. "And, by the way, you look adorable."

My goofy grin spread across my face, glad that we had kind of figured things out, and I took the flowers back, going to put them in a cup filled with water for Elsa (I'd get her another cup when we came back). Once the flowers were taken care of, I returned to the beautiful blonde's side, taking her hand in mine as I asked, "So, are you ready to go, m'lady?" Ok, so maybe I was turning on the charm - or at least trying to, anyway - but I was just trying to have a little fun, especially considering the fact that I now had to spend hours with my dad - and Elsa -, the one person I openly despised.

Luna was sad that Alex put her down because being carried was fun, but she walked alongside the redhead anyway. She wasn't sure where they were going - clearly somewhere she had never been before - but when Alex opened the door... She was confused. Having never seen a fort before, she wasn't sure why all the blankets and sheets made a sort of roof and why there were toys and pillows underneath it. Luna did, however, completely understand the cookies and milk on the bed and, despite being ased to pick a movie, she went over to the bed first. The little girl completely ignored the fruit, breaking off a piece of cookie and dunking it in the milk before eating it, then walked over to the DVD rack with the remaining cookie and the milk, sitting on the floor in front of the two shevlves. There were a lot of DVDs to choose from. But after pulling the majority of the out and staring at the covers, she chose The Little Mermaid, simply because the girl on the cover looked a little like Alex. "This one, please." Luna told her mum, holding up the DVD. She had never watched a DVD before, so this would be interesting.
((The little cutie is still wearing her backpack :3 Smarty's in there, though, so she'll probably take it off soon and huggle her treasured toy. Speaking of Smarty, a great christmas present would be to fix him; put new stuffing in him, patch him up, wash him etc. Oh! And Alex and Jack will have to go to Luna's old orphanage to officially adopt her at one point. And Luna will have to go with them Razz))

~ School posts ~

There was only one powers class, since it was for all the ages to learn about their powers and abilities, and that class just so happened to be in the afternoon. As principal of the James Knight Academy, I did not get the chance of a lie-in, unlike my assistant. No, instead, I sat in my office, going over some paperwork for the school, as well as paperwork for the mansion. It was tedious and uneventful, but I welcomed it, because the lack of interruptions meant that things were running smoothly i the classes. Next week, unbeknown to my colleagues, I would make the rounds around the classes, watching in to make sure that they were doing their job efficiently.

I was currently teaching history to the middle school-ish students, who were 10-13 years old. Oddly enough there was a 5 year old girl in this class, but Caius had explained that her intelligence was that of a much older child. That became evident when she spoke and seemed to understand the class with ease. With that in mind, I didn't dumb down my lesson for her and just treated her like the other students as I set them a couple pages of work to do for the next 10-15 minutes.

Mrs Newkirk had set us some work to do. I was doing the work, I promise, I was just... More interested in the little girl who looked reeeaaally young for this class. She was sat right next to me and we hadn't been told why she was here and not in the little kiddies class, so I was curious! When Mrs Newkirk wasn't paying attention, I shuffled my desk a little closer to her's. "Hi, I'm Hope." I greeted her with a friendly smile, just like Kiara had told me to do when meeting someone new. "Why are you in this class?"

The first day of cooking class was... Interesting. Yuffie and I were too old to attend the school properly but Caius did allow us to sign up for cooking classes - he probably thought we desperately needed them, and I didn't blame him. Today we were learning how to make some sort of pasta meal with chicken and a tomatoey sauce. It sounded simple and things were going pretty well... Until I started talking to Yuffie. We got a little lost in conversation about an upcoming event called Halloween and as soon as costumes were mentioned, I got excited and went off on a tangent. "I woder if it'll be difficult to make the costumes." 'Anna-' "I mean, I''ve never made a costume before, only dresses so-" 'Anna!' "What?" I snapped a little at my friend's rudeness, but that changed when I followed her gaze to the saucepan of tomato sauce that was currently bubbling over. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, beginning to rush around in a panic to find a cloth to clean the mess. I ran back as soon as I realized I had left the sauce bubbling, quickly turning off the heat so that the sauce calmed down. As the bubbling noise faded into non-existences, Yuffie's laughter became clearer, causing me to narrow my eyes at her. "Mock all you want, but at least mine is salvagable, unlike yours."

I could barely hear Anna over my own laughter, but I had heard the last three words and that confused me enough to calm down. "Wait, what do you mean-?" I turned to what I had thought was a job well done, only to find that the chicken had burn to a charred, black crisp while I had been talking to Anna. "F***! F*** f*** f***!" I exclaimed, taking the frying pan off of the stove and setting it on the wooden counter. Poking it with a fork, gently, I winced as a piece crumble into chicken ash. "S***! I was supposed to feed this to Sora tonight!" Unless I could sweet-talk our teacher into giving me some more chicken, I'd have to find something else to give Sora tonight, something that didn't need cooking at all!

There was even P.E in the immortal school?! Ugh, this was crazy! Maybe if I was a jock I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't a jock, I was a lanky kid with no muscles or anything! At least today we were just jogging around the mansion, and at least my brother was nice enough to go at my pace so that I wasn't the only loser at the back. How many more laps did we have to do? 3? Around this huge place! Oh boy. "TJ," I called to my brother beside me, a little out of breath, "Can we just- hide in- library? I'm gonna- drop dead- in a minute!" He'd probably say no, though, because this was a joint class for boys and girls and right now he had a good view of Genesis' butt. Ugh, it was clear he liked her, so why not just go and make out with her somewhere private and save me the torture of having to watch him make googly eyes from a distance?!

Sora and Micah just so happened to be in the same math class, which the little Princess was thrilled about! Now she wouldn't be lonely in math! The class experience was made even better when the teacher, Miss Valentine, asked the class to partner up and teah each other what they knew about the subject. Sora had instantly dragged the poor boy over to a table where a girl she had met at the beginning of the day, Robyn, sat. Being just as fearless as her mother, she launched into a conversation about how she knew how to count up to 20, boasting about it as much as she could.

Right now I was teaching the younger children of the mansion. They were all at different stages with their math abilities, which made it harder than I had previously thought it'd be, but I had managed to combat that by asking the slightly more capable students to partner up with the less capable students and teach them what they know. It worked pretty well until I noticed that Sora seemed to be doing all the talking in her little group of 3 and not really letting Micah or Robyn talk. Frowning a little, I decided to intervene, walking over to the group and crouching beside the table. "Hey, Sora, why don't you let the others talk?" I asked the little girl. As expected, she pouted, but remained silent, which I was thankful for. "Micah, why don't you tell us what you know about math, huh?"

Like with the powers class, my spells and potions class was elite, only for young witches and warlocks who needed to learn about their abilities regarding sorcery. There was only one young witch in my class. Kisaragi's daughter. I heaved a sigh as I sat in the library with Arthur, gathering my teaching material and trying to organize a lesson plan. I couldn't believe I had to teach the daughter if my enemy, but as a teacher I couldn't let my history with the child's parent affect how I treated her. Nope. I would have to treat Sora just like any other child. Great. Why must life punish me like this?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:36 pm

I've come up with 2 Abby-Holland-Rose ideas that are both very vague and the details aren't worked out but could possibly be interesting:

1) This is probably the simplest one; The guy Holland used to work for tracks her down and kidnaps her. He tries to force Holland to work for him again but after she continually refuses, he decides to just kill her, because if he just lets her go he risks her telling someone about him. It's up to Abby (and possibly Rose) to save Holland before she's killed. (For irony's sake, the place Holland gets taken to could be the same place Abby and Rose was taken to when they were kidnapped. That'd stir up some unwanted memories, especially for Abby.)

2) I'm not sure exactly how this is gonna happen, but Holland gets cursed and pretty much goes on a killing spree in town one night (It probably sounds far-fetched and un-Holland but that's the partially the point). Abby's devestated but still believes there's a way to get the old Holland back, meanwhile Rose thinks the only way to stop more people being killed is to kill Holland. Rose goes off to take down Holland and Abby has to go after her and stop the fight before the two most important people in her life kill each other. She tries to reason with Holland at first, but it doesn't work and just as Rose and Holland are about to strike, Abby get in the middle of them. Whether it's by Rose's stake or Holland's... Knife(?), Abby ends up serioushurt. That's enough to snap the other two out of it (Holland's feelings and concern for Abby overcomes the curse) and then... I dunno, I guess Holland and Rose would have to take Abby to the hospital quick and feel guilty about both being the cause of Abby's fatal injury.

Meh, there's many holes in these plans but, I dunno, it just came to mind and I figured that maybe one of the plans would be rp-able one day.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:59 am

i like both of them
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down