House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She didnt hear him cry which in a way shocked me. I then looked at the blood bag she had in her and and I shook my head. "My blood! Bad!" I say with a small laugh as I started bouncing Lucas in my arm. "Well I guess you found out why I loved that type of blood." I say walking over to Macey handing her Alicia's and taking the empty blood bag and throwing it away and then grabbing the last A blood bag and cracked it open and drained it leaving no mess on my mouth. I threw it away and then went grabbing the bags grabbing both in one hand. "I'll take these down to the truck make sure where's nkthing we left behind. I don't wanna turn the truck around half way there cause we forgot something." I say speeding down the stairs then heading back up changing into my clothes and putting my phone and wallet in my pocket and putting the charger in Lucas's diaper bag. I looked at Macey and raised an eyebrow. "You good?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Macey::
"Sorry babe. Couldn't help it." When he went to put the stuff away I finished tidying up around the room, making sure everything was in place for when we got back and that way we'd know if anyone was in here while we were gone and then I finished my cup of coffee, leaving myself ready other than grabbing shoes and a light jacket. It would look slightly odd if I walked outside in the middle of the winter with just a short sleeve shirt on. Plus with it this cold outside I might actually feel it myself. When he returned I smiled and nodded, grabbing Lucas back from the crib I had placed him in while cleaning and also putting on my Carolina boots and a tight leather jacket. "Yea I'm good." I began to walk out the door with Lucas in my arms but then looked back to the room, wondering if I had forgotten anything. As far as I could tell, we were all packed and ready to go so I continued out the door. "How far to the airport?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 pm

"It will probably only take like 10 minutes with how I'll be driving through the woods." I say as I pulled my hoodie on and grabbed my keys heading out the door after her turning around and locking the door. I then walked downstairs and headed to the truck opening the back door to help her put Lucas in his car seat. "You know how to take the car seat out of the car right? Cause we will need it when we get on the plane. Plus it's kinda an exude to get on early I guess or I can just compel the dudes to let us on. Either one works for me." I say jumping in the truck and starting up the engine turning the heat on but not to high to wear Licas would roast to death. "Alright let's go" I say as she got in and drove down the trail fast as hell but safe enough where it wouldn't hurt Lucas. The truck was made for this mainly cause I changed it up to take all the shoke from a ditch when at high speed would feel like nothing on the inside.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:13 pm

"I think I do. I've done it a few times before so hopefully we should be fine. I honestly find it weird that they don't have these on planes. You would think they would have like section so that way it would disturb other passengers incase the baby started to cry. Plus it would be easier security wise and everything. I don't know. I just hope everything goes smoothly." I leaned up against the truck door and looked out the window. "So are you going to have one of your buddies pick up the truck or are you going to keep it at the airport?" As I asked we hit a bump, jostling the truck a little bit, which was uncommon because of the shocks he had put into it, but it caused me to move a little bit and I immedistely looked back to lucas, making sure he was alright. "You okay back there sweetie?" The last thing I wanted was for him to get rattled around, but that was what the car seat was for, to keep that from happening and to keep him safe.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:27 pm

"They have an area where you can park that is if your coming back from the trip and not going somewhere to live." I say as I hit the town road and slowed down alittle and headed to the airport. I was only 5 minutes away now since the town was small it wasn't hard to get somewhere when you needed to. Most people walked around but there were still always idiots that drove retard and would drive slow as hell or just straight up can't drive. As we finally got the the air port I pulled into the back and slide out placing my keys in my back pocket and looked over at her. "You get Lucas I'll get the bags out of the back." I say as I walked to the trunk and pulled out the bags and then slung the diaper bag over my shoulder. "Yup. Looking so manly right now." I say with a small laugh looking at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:32 pm

I retrieved lucas from the back along with the detachable car seat and made my way over to where ace was standing. The car seat wasn't heavy exactly, not that anything was really heavy to me anymore, it was just awkward to carry because of its shape. Luckily thougj, after a few steps I was used to it. And even better, lucas was passed out asleep from the short car ride, that'd deginutely make things a lot easier getting through security. "Hey be happy you didn't have a girl. Everything you'd be carrying right now would be pink." I laughed, it wasn't like he'd ever let that happen even if he had a girl but it was pretty funny to think about. Although, he looked pretty funny already with the diaper bag and my purple suitcase along with his own.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:41 pm

"Oh hell job. We will never get anything pink even if we have a girl in the future." I say as I shook my head with a laugh and closed the tail gait and headed inside. As we walked in there wasn't many people which I was happy about. There were still people but I feel like it was because they came earlier then I did. I walked over to the tickets few made sure our tickets were good and then stuck my wallet back in my pocket. "Alright now off to security and then we can relax by the plane till its ready to board and everything." I say as I headed to security looking for the shortest line and quickly walked over to it. There was only 10 people which meant probably like 30 minutes of something. It was men in businesses suits so it shouldn't take that long since they seem to be in and out of air ports a lot. "Alright it should t take long now. We have an hour once we get through here"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:48 pm

"Alright that's great, and lucas will probably sleep through the whole time until we get on the plane so that's even better." I couldn't help but smile, I was starting to get a bit excited about going to the Bahamas, Id never really gone in a vacation like this before even if we were only doing this to hide from vampire hunters. This vacation would be a whole new experience for me. I just hoped nothing would go wrong on the way there or while we were staying at the hotel. But what was the worst that could go wrong really? We were in a tourist area, not around people so there wasn't likely to be any hunters.

Eventually I was taken out of my day dream by ace and the security guard. Ace had already been cleared to go through so I handed him lucas as I was checked. I placed my phone, my earbuds and my wallet onto the tray to go through the xray while I walked through the metal detector, making it through easily. On the other side I was handed my things and we were cleared to board our plane without much trouble.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Once it was finally my turn to get checked I placed everything in the trays which was my phone, my earbuds and my wallet and keys that went through the x-ray and waited for them to tell me to walk through the metal detector, making it through easy since I didn't bring anything metal like to set off the alarms. When I finally passed through onto the other side I was able to grab my stuff and out them back in my pockets and everything and took Lucas when it was Maceys time to pass through. When she was through I kept Lucas and let her put everything back on and headed to our plane area and sat down on the chairs. "Alright. That took longer then I thought. We now only have like 20 minutes so hi got of want to do anything or just wait here till we can go on the plane?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm

"I'm all set. There's nothingvthat I need to do. What about you? Do you want to get something to eat before we go on or anything? I don't really think that there's anything else we can really do at an airport." I laughed lightly and looked down at lucas who was still passed out asleep in the car seat. "Well like father like son I suppose." I look back at ace. "Should we wake him up to give home some milk before we go through the chaos of finding our seats and stowing our carry on or should we wait until he wakes up on his own?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:12 pm

I looked down at Lucas and shrugged. "I think I'm fine. I had blood so I should be fine Untill the plane lands." I say as I leaned back in my chair crossing my arms. "It will be best just to let him wake up on his own. When he wakes up on his own and sees us next to him he has less of a chance to whine about something. Plus it's some peace and quiet Untill we probably hit turbulence in the air. Won't be shocked if that's the thing that's wakes him up unless he finds it like being in my truck. Hopefully he does and he sleeps through half the ride there. We will get there around 3 or something their time but like 6 or something our time. I have no clue really I didn't check the time difference really."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:17 pm

"You're probably right it's probably better to let him wake up on his own. But I do hope that he sleeps for a while longer because it'll make things a whole lot easier for us and a lot less noisy and stressful for the people around us. But he's a relatively good kid im sure he'll be fine. He's only really freaked out once on me but I think that was because you weren't with me. He seemed to have taken a liking to you." I smildd and nudged him with my shoulder "you are very sweet with him." I looked out to window to see where the plane was, it was making its way into the hanger to load us which was good and it also meant that we'd be boarding soon. "I don't know much about time differences but I think you're about right. I just hope we don't get hey lag."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:26 pm

"Well it's best to daddy's little man then mommas boy really. He shall be a man in the end. Then I can do manly things with him and go mudding then maybe either give him my truck and get myself a new own and teach him to hunt and shoot and all kinds of things. But I guess in the future if you want we can always try for a girl maybe. Depends if you will Wanna pop another one out but if yiu did it wouldn't hurt like when you were human." I say with a small laugh and sat up when they called our plane was boarding now and was gonna launch in 15 mins. "Alright. Better get on it then since its leaving very shortly." I say standing up and grabing the diaper bag and Lucus. You go and find out seats I'll take care of the tickets and kid. It will be easier then body slamming through everyone."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Hey vamp I need to get some sleep I'll reply tomorrow Smile night
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:29 pm