House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:21 am

I'm not down, I'm just confused. *Slips past Rose and flops onto the bed face-first, rolling until she lies on her back.* Mom said that Zack and Trent were coming back for Thanksgiving and that Trent still ha a bit of a crush on me and I just... I don't know what to do. A part of me is like 'Don't go through all that lifemate c*** again' and 'You're so different now and he'll probably change his mind when he realizes that but... I don't know, mom talking about him brought back all the memories of how great we were together and how much he kept me sane and made me happy and I don't know what to do anymore. If he comes back and tries to win me back, I don't know whether I should do it or not. *Hugs a pillow koala-style, burying her face into it.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:25 am

Um...Wow...Honestly, Trent doesnt deserve you at all. For what he did? Hell no. *She crossed her arms* I wouldnt go through with it, Abby. Avoid him just as I'l avoid your brother.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 am

He doesn't deserve me? *Laughs a little shakes her head.* It's the other way around in my head, I mean, I'm worse now than I used to be, I'm still worried about passing down my mental disorder despite what Holland said, I actually prefer women... Maybe you're right, maybe I shouldn't date him, I just keep thinking 'We had such a great relationship before he left, this is my chance to get to it back.' you know? I guess a part of me thinks that maybe if things went back to the way they used to be, maybe I'd go back to the way I used to be; b****ier but with less mental problems.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:54 am

Honestly, he led you on untill he disappeared. And now he comes back? I dont think so.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:05 am

Led me on? *Looks up from the pillow.* No offense but I think you're the one who led me on, not him. I mean, Trent and I had, like, two and a half years of an amzing relationship together. Sure there were issues here and there but he always complimented me and tried to make me happy, always comforted me when I was upset and always made time for me. *Takes a deep breath, shaking her head as she realizes that she's being a bit b****y towards Rose for comparing the relationships.* I'm sorry... But we were legitimately planning a future and marriage and- and we were just days away from doing the Carpathian bonding ritual. How is it 'Leading me on' if we actually had a chance of a future together? Ugh, if I could just forget everything that happened in the past this would be so much easier >.< *Gets off of the bed and crawls underneath it, just wanting to hide away from the world.* And he didn't disappear, technically, he went to college.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:07 am

I mean as in dating you and making you happy in every way and all that crap and then disappears and leaves you all alone. *She had ignored the comment of her leading on abby*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:15 am

Well what was he supposed to do? Forget about his important college education just to be with me? Even I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that! *Heaves a sigh.* Why am I even defending him? I shouldne defending myself... But myself doesn't even know what to do with life anymore... You know what? Forget it. Thanksgiving is, what, 3 months away? And this is all hypothetical since he might not even ask me out again. For all I know he might realize what a mess I am now and change he mind sooo... Lets just wait to see what happenes when the time comes. Besides, I might be dating by then anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:18 am

All you need is someone better then him. And I dont want to get in a argument over something like this. I want you happy. Not wrecking yourself to the bone
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:26 am

Gosh, someone better than Trent? That kind of person doesn't even exist in my mind! And I think I've already wrecked myself to the bone, don't you? *Thinks for a moment and peeks out from under the bed.* There might be someone... Not better in terms of being a good person, but someone who understands me more than anyone else before, but I can't date them, so... By the way, it's really dusty down here >.< *Hides under the bed again anyway.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 am

*Smiles alittle* Go for it, Abby. Even if they are older then you. Unless..they're streight, then thats something I cant help with on that. And hey, I dont dust under my bed. *laughs softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:38 am

You really should dust under here and- Is this my bra?! *Tries to think back to when her bra could've made it's way into Rose's room and remembers the night she borrowed the Black Widow costume after fading and didn't bother to put her bra back on.* I'm taking this back. Anyway, *Peeks out from under the bed again, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.* I never mentioned anything about them being too old for me. I never even mentioned anything about their gender which implied that being straight would be an issue. Who've you been talking to?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:41 am

*laughs when she hears that Abby found her bra but it soon died down* Look, stop being like Matilda's dad. Anyway, I was just saying because I know some things from britt and her reading sessions
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:42 am

I could've given advice, if she wanted it.
Its okay, she wanted advice from somebody she was serious with, who knows what happened.
*groans and sits atop Henry's lap, kicking her feet up on the arm rest* I know, I suppose I'm just uncertain what kind of friendship we have.
I'm sure you're uncertainty is nothing. You'll be fine. *smiles and rubs Hollands back*

I'm starting to feel a little better.... Hola again
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:44 am

hey linz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:47 am

How the f*** am I like Matilda's dad? He's a douche! And if Britt said something to make you suspect a particular someone, she's... A b****. And dead when I next see her.

Hi Linz! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

And don't worry, Holland, she just wanted to ask for advice fromsomeone who knew what she was like with Trent, and she figured Rose would be less bias than her parents.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:00 am

Asking about who I was talking to? *She crossed her arms* She didnt make me suspect anyone

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=502
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40