House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:43 am

I am ^_^ And I'm guessing you meant that you're not feeling well? ^-^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:50 am

When Nathalie had said that the door was unlocked, I hadn't expected her to come and open it, so my unexpected body fell that on the floor as it opened while Sunny just jumped right over me to greet my sister. I didn't even think I had the energy to get up, so I just stayed there as I explained things as simply as possible. "Kyle's brother's daughter was almost kidnapped by someone and while Kyle, Jack and Alex fight the guy off, I figured, 'Hey, my sissy was a spy, she can protect her since I clearly can't right now'." I shrugged, adding to the casualness of the way I had explained the situation, but then turned more serious, forcing my dizzy self to sit upright and try not to throw up. "She's freezing so she needs to be warmed up, but you've gotta calm her down first because she could electrocute you pretty bad." I'd help Natty, but I was so bleh right now. Maybe I should've brought my injections just in case of an emergency.

Luna remained in the door, clutching the rubber blanket even tighter to herself at the mention of her powers. Taylor had said that this girl, Natty, was her- her sissy? So that meant that she was good, right? The little girl was so unsure that she didn't dare to move forward, not until she heard a noise in the hallway, screamed and ran inside to hide on the tiny gap behind the couch that was positioned under the bunk bed. The tears started flowing then as the entire night and the fear it brought with it sunk in. If it wasn't for the blanket, everyone within a 3-4 metre radius - everyone in this room but her - would've been electrocuted right now from her defensive electrical shield, possibly even dead.

I'll rp! Hi Alix and Eve!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:52 am

That was a lot of 'Very's and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I made her super happy, because she made me super happy as well. I let out a soft, "Good, I'm glad to hear that." Before I complied with the couple more kisses that would get Alix to sleep next to me. I pulled away before a couple turned into 10 slightly intense kisses, then started taking off my jeans and socks, stripping down to my boxers as I always did before bed. "Don't worry about your snoring putting me off, Alix. It's not as if it'll disturb my sleep." I joked at my inability to sleep before climbing into bed, keeping the covers off of the space beside me as I waited for Alix to finish getting ready and join me. Geez, this was gonna be the first time in months that I'd have a girl in my bed, heck, it had been the first time in months that anyone had even kissed me! How crazy was that?! Well, at least dating rehab worked in my favour, because now I was able to get back together with my girlfriend without any complications whatsoever!

Oh so she was a fan of superheroes! Ok, she got brownie points for that one, but DC... Meh, oh well, it didn't really matter if we were comic book rivals. "That's cool. I'm more of a Marvel fan myself but I'm sure that, if you stick around, I'll be able to convert you." I smirked to myelf at that one and drank some more blood, although whn she asked whether I was having a late night snack or an early breakfast, I narrowed my eyes. "It's none of your business whether I having a snack or breakfast." I snapped irritably, though when I went over the question. In my head, I realized that it was harmless. Damn it, this was why I hated that annoying time between my medication wearing off and taking my next lot of medication! "It'sa snack." I answered more calmy, though a hint of annoyance could still be found in my tone. "Although considering the fact that I probably wont eat anything else until lunchtime, I guess you could consider this breakfast." If this was considered breakfast, it was a rarity, because I always skipped breakfast for the extra sleep that the drowsy effect of my medication brought. My first meal was usually lunch, when I woke up to get ready for work at noon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:56 am

Ugh. Mum's just told me that the bananas and melon needs eating -_- Not today. Fruit is what caused this me thinks -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:57 am

I'll eat it! Send it through the post! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:11 am

*Walks in and heads straight into the kitchen, knowing that she had about an hour to drink as much alcohol as she can before her dad comes home and realizes what she's done.* O.o Hello to you too, Abby...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:12 am

Why the hell did I break charlie and chloe up? DX Because rae hardly came on, and you enjoyed rping her. Yeah well now she's usually depressing so I don't enjoy it DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:20 am

Yeah that's what I meant Scampi. xD

Cadence Steele|
"Yeah, you're right. It isn't any of my business." Her body stiffened when the vampire girl had gotten a bit aggressive about that, and Cade took that as a way to stay away from personal like questions that could make her snap. She turned towards the stove and began to stir the noddles until they had broken apart, then she dumped the seasoning in and stir it before letting it set and then facing her once again. "Seems legit." She muttered, once again doing a reanalization of the girl before her. So instead of staring with an impassive look on her face, she smirked and introduced herself. "My name's Cadence." Her body had relaxed a little against the stove, the steam and heat from the pot where her Ramen was, came up and caressed her shoulder a little. It was warm and she liked the feeling.

Alix Taken|
She turned her head slightly as Jeremy changed, although she's seen it all before, she still got embarrased about seeing someone undress. But as usual, she did peek a little, and before she knew it he was in climbing in bed talking about her snoring. It was then that her face lit up with a reddish covering on her cheeks, turning slightly she spoke as she took off her shoes, socks, pants and unhooked her bra beneath her shirt. "I um- well... my snoring shouldn't be that horrible for you then." She smiled, "But it's when I start talking in my sleep that you really have to watch out for me." Even in her sleep she blabbers off about nonsense. Deciding that taking off her bra underneath her shirt was to difficult, she took off her shirt first before unhooking it and then putting her shirt back on. She turned around and set her bra and pants somewhere along with her shoes and socks, then she took her spot beside Jeremy in bed and curled into his side with another yawn over taking her. "I missed sleeping next to you."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:34 am

Good morning ^_^ well morning for me atleast haha
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:38 am

*She rubs her hand up and down the length of the panther's back, humming as she did so, her elephant and dolphin stuffed animals were next to her as she petted her uncle.*
*He purrs as he lays sprawled out for his niece, on her request he shifted so she could pet him. His eyes closed lazily as she played with the fur along his spine and hummed freely.*

I just realized none of my Carpathian characters take advantage of the fact that they can shift. Dx
Even though I'm past 16... I don't want to try shifting yet. :S
That's because you're scared Genny, if you don't learn to shift now. Then you could be in big trouble in the future when you do start. *She said absent mindlessly, her hand stroking the panther still.
*Blushes at the fact her 5 year old cousin called her a coward, she quiets down and keeps to herself.*

It's afternoon/morning now for me. ^.^ But goodmorning!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:40 am

WOAH DUDE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY :DDD

ERMMAHGAWD You're 16 now. c; Doing anything special!? :DD

Or is it not really your birthday? DX

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:42 am

Morning ali Smile Happy birthday!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:47 am

No it's my birthday XD thanks guys. Yea I'm going out to dinner and a movie in a little while then me and my friends are gonna get froyo and go rollerskating ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:52 am

Happy birthday Ali!!!

And now she was introducing herself. I looked at her suspiciously, wondering why she was even bother starting a coversation with someone like me. After a moment I reluctantly answered, "I'm Abby." And looked her over. She was actually kinda hot with then blonde hair and big brown eyes, but she seemed almost as antisocial and tense as me which was... A first, I guess. Maybe that meant that we'd be good friends... Or bitter enemies. Well, there was only one way to find out. "So, are you new here? I haven't seen you around before." I attempted a conversation starter, tracing the edge of my glass with my finger.

"Talking in your sleep, huh? That'll be interesting. I look forward to hearing what you say." I smirked, unashamedly watching Alix undress and secretly wishing she'd take off just a liiittle bit more. As she climbed into bed with me, though, I found that. Didn't really care about her not being naked, I just cared about the fact that she was here. "I've missed having you sleep next to me, too. It felt kinda weird not having someone to snuggle into at night, and lonely." Tucking a lock of hair behind Alix's ear, I kissed her forehead, then cuddled into my girlfriend. "Now you should go to sleep, honey. You keep yawning your head off and it'd been a rough night for you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:53 am

OMG! Me wants the panther!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:08 am

Okay ^.^ I can share him with you!
*Is knocked out asleep. Purring away his life practically.*

Cadence Steele|
"Yeah, I just relocated here." She was cautious against saying too much, being a hunter is no secret, but her assignments were definitely hush hush. "How long have you lived here for?" It seemed a bit obvious that she was comfortable here, as if this was her home, which it probably was. But for Cadence she realized that she probably seemed tense and unused to this type of surrounding or home. All Cade was use to was the usual tiny apartment and constant moving.

Alix Taken|
"You're right... I should get some sleep.." She muttered, her eyes fluttering close as she cuddle into him more and practically buried her head into his side, one arm draping across his torso as she took in his familiar scent and body warmth. "This is gonna be the best sleep I've had in months.." She said with a small smile, even though they were as close as possible on the bed, she continued to stay closer. Enjoying being next to him, she really had missed his scent and how he kissed her forehead and stayed with her through out the night... she had been so lonely the last few months.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:31 am

*Crawls over to Addie and the panther, burying her face in his fur.* Hehe, kitty X3

*Walks in after work, but as soon as he smells Abby's scent mixed with beer, his eyes widen and he rushes to the kitchen to deal with her.

"I've lived here all my life. I was born here." I answered with a shrug, finishing off the cup of blood and getting up to put it in the dishwasher. The way she said that she was relocated her, though... It was as if she was an army person, but in the immortal mansion? Not, that couldn't be right... "Are you a spy?" I realized how stupid it was to say that straight after it had escaped my mouth, because even if she was a hot superspy, she wouldn't admit to it. "If you're here on a secret mission to take down the mansion, I honestly wish you lick. The people here can be pretty viscious." With me being the most viscious, though I woudn't exactly tell her that, because that'd make me her biggest target.

"With a super comfy bed, a super comfy sleeping partner, and the fact that you don't have to get up in the morning, I bet this'll be the best sleep you've had in years." I murmured, brushing my hand down the side of Alix's body before it wrapped around her entirely. "Goodnight, sleepyhead," I murmured as my head rested on top of her's. "I love you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:43 am

He's really soft ^.^ *Pats her uncles hunches as he naps. Her pale fingers going through the soft black fur.*

Cadence Steele|
She almost laughed at that considering the idea of being a spy was sort of amusing, "Something like that." She turned the stove off so the noddles wouldn't burn and she stirred it as she talked. "I'm actually a hunter, I hunt down the supernaturals who don't have a trace of humanity left in them." She turned her body back to face Abby and shrugged, "I'm not after anyone in the mansion, there's just a few troublesome creatures in the towns around here is all." Plus considering she was a hunter, she had strength beyond any creature she knew the name of. Hell, the hulk didn't have shit on her.

Alix Taken|
She was half asleep when he said the three words she loved to hear from him, drifting off she muttered them back to him without any thought. It was like an automatic response, if she woke up in the morning she wouldn't even remember saying it. "I love you too Jer."

My boyfriend talks in his sleep. :p It's pretty amusing. xD

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:58 am

Indeed his is, Addie X3 I might have to steal your uncle from your aunt and keep him as my own X3

*Comes back in carrying Abby bridal style and sets her down on the couch.* Goddamnit, Abby, are you crazy? You know that drinking while on your medication is dangerous! *Pulls out his phone, about to call an ambulance.* *Despite her nausea, she reaches out to stop her dad phoning the ambulance.* Dad, don't, I- I'm fine, ok? No you're not, look at you! If you call the ambulance, they'll tell my therapist! Please, dad, I just needed a drink... ... *Sighs and puts his phone away, crouching by Abby's side and brushing the hair out of her eyes.* Why wont you just tell me what's wrong? I'm here for you whenever you need me, you know that, and yet... *Sighs.* I'm sorry, you just... You wouldn't understand... I could try to understand... *Shakes her head and turns around, instantly regretting it as it makes the nausea worse.* Ugh, the things I do to clear my thoughts >.<

She hunted down supernaturals who didn't have any humanity left, huh? Well how ironic. Where was she about a month ago when I went on a suicide mission, huh? Then again, even then she might not have taken me down unless I really did kill someone which, obviously, someone who was part angel like me couldn't do. "Have you ever taken down a supernatural who wasn't a killer but just wanted to die?" I came out before I could stop myself again, and I mentally kicked myself, quickly trying to make it a general question, not something personal. "I mean, there's bound to be supernatural creatures who hate being supernatural and just want their suffering to end, right? Have you ever granted their request, even if they're not particularly dangerous?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:16 am

*curled up on the couch* If this continues there'll be nothing left of me soon  Evil or Very Mad 
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:22 am

Poor Scampi. This couch can only fit one lying down, Scampi -_- *Sighs and picks Abby up again, moving her to the armchair.* You're really clammy, are you sure you don't want me to call an ambulance. I'm sure, *Blinks back tears.* I just wanna be left alone... ... I wont leave you alone entirely, because I don't want you to sneak anymore alcohol, but I'll stay away from you, if that'll make you happy. *Walks over to the corner of the room and sits down, keeping a close eye on Abby.* *Curls up into a ball and tries to hide her tears, wishing she could have another drink.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 am

Abby can have the couch. I should really just stay by the toilet DX *heads upstairs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:29 am

*Mumbles.* I'm not moving again! I'll throw up! *Runs a hand through his hair.* Abby... This has to stop. I'm worried about you becoming an alcoholic. I-I don't care! Well I do!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:31 am

*Nods and giggles, patting him still with one hand and looking over towards Abby and Jeremy.* Will they be alright?

Cadence Steele|
She thought about that question, finding it odd and don't get her wrong, she wasn't an idiot either. She knew that Abby was asking it for a specific reason, it probably had something to do with herself. But Cade wasn't going to pry, keeping the impassive look on her face she nodded. "I remember doing it for a family of werewolves with my team a few years back." She would've gave more details, but it was all mainly classified. The werewolves were in so much pain, they weren't born werewolves, but rather made werewolves. There were a pair of 3 1/2 year old twins and a mother, Cadence didn't remember feeling anything during that assignment. She just remembered their beginning to be put down, and by that time, she and her brother had already killed their creature. A werewolf who went on a rampage.. it was a pretty dark day. "But only if it has a connection to the case, if hunters went around killing willy nilly and such. Then our reputation would be ruined. We only kill if we are contracted to do so."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:39 am

Ugh. I should probably just go to sleep now :/ I need to make Harvey dinner first though :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next