House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Oh... Well maybe if you showed up here more often so that I was aware of your presence, I'd no it'd be ok to go and see Nightrider.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:11 pm

*nods* trueeee. *walks past him and flops on his bed with a sigh* you know, you have a comfortable bed for someone that doesn't do a lot of sleeping.
*nods a little and sighs* yeah. I mean, I think everyone has a soft spot for their first true love. but trent hasn't really 'gotten out there' much. Zack said he's been studying too much. *shrugs* dunno. maybe he'll get over it...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Oh... Well maybe if you showed up here more often so that I was aware of your presence, I'd no it'd be ok to go and see Nightrider.Just because I don't sleep doesn't mean I can't have comfortable furniture Razz *Lies down beside Mandie, his arms folded behind his head.* Isn't your bed comfy, though?

*Nods her head, agreeing with the 'Soft spot' comment, then sighs.* I just can't go through all the Lifemate drama again, I mean, if I did get with Trent I'd have what I've always wanted, but I don't think the drama is really worth it :/ I do wanna be friends with him, though. I want things to go back to the way they used to be, with me, Zack and Trent being best friends - with Rose and a couple others this time, of course - and you being here for us even if dad wasn't dating you. *Blinks back a couple tears and turns onto her side to hide the tears from Giselle.* I want my old life back, the one from before things got screwed up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:22 pm

*rolls eyes* Excuses. Anyway, you'reold enough to look after yourself. Don't you think?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Not since you practically grounded me. Unless I'm ungrounded now...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:29 pm

I thought it was Justin who grounded you... Yeah. I think I only said to wait until you and your dragon formed a close bond.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Oh, was it Justin? I can't remember, but that means I'll have to wait 11 hours to ne ungrounded DX Unless you guys are heading up to the mountains now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:37 pm

yeah, it's pretty comfy. more comfortable when Joshua's there though. he's like a big warm pillow. Razz it's great. I hope you're like that to Alix. well, minus the warm part... she deserves that.
right... I know, hon. *runs a hand through Abby's hair again, not minding the possibility that she would shy away from her hand again* shit happens. I wish I would've taught you that better when you were younger. everything happens for a reason though. all of this has a purpose. you just don't know why yet. *shrugs and rubs her arm* you'll figure it out soon

I'm going to bed. I'll probably be back in the am though. ^_^ goodnight.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Well I'm heading out to see Comet so we could go for a flight together.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Hey, vampires aren't cold, y'know, that's just a stereotype. But yeah, I'm a big warm pillow for Alix. Dunno if anything's changed in the past seven-ish months, but she used to like resting her head in my chest so I guess I'm a pillow to her :3

*Feels the drowsiness of the medication kicking in, so she doesn't even bother trying to stop Giselle messing with her hair.* I don't think I wanna know what the purpose is, because I feel like the purpose of all this s*** that's making my life miserable is just that God hates me. Don't blame him, though, I can see why he'd hate me. Even if I didn't have a mental disorder I'd probably be a b****. *Closes her heavy eyelids and eventually drifts off to sleep.*

Bye Rae!

Okies, I'll come with you Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Comet's in the forest so I'll give you a ride up. *grabs a jacket and heads outside*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Holland: It was a serious offense for somebody to cut in the food line in prison. Cut in any line at all, really. I couldn't just attack the girls who had jumped in front of me though, they must need their coffee a little more than I do. Rational thoughts, that's what makes all the difference outside prison. You can't just kick a girl's ass and expect her to learn the lesson from it like you can in prison. I'd get arrested and thrown back in jail for violation of parole. I reached the counter after a few moments, staring up at the board even though I already knew what I wanted. A simple order, coffee with two sugars, just like they had it. Being locked up really proved two things. How little my father cared for me, and how much my friends didn't matter in my life. Nobody visited, not a single person. I suppose maybe that's how my mother feels, constantly sitting in a room with nobody to care for her but the nurses. Maybe I am like her, or getting there on my own terms. I don't wanna be locked up in a psych ward though, it's gotta be worse than prison.

I sat down at a table near the back and opened my journal, taking in all the writings I had done while behind bars as I flipped through the pages before finally ending up at a blank. What was there to write? How grateful I was for the money Tj put into my account? How grateful I was that I didn't get locked up longer, because it was possible. Why did I have to be grateful when I just wanted to hit the do over? I want a new set of parents, a new life, and everything good that was promised to me as a child. I suppose pipe dreams were all they were, even if I didn't smoke the product I pushed around.

Sam: She was convinced this was a sign, and I had to admit that I was a little influenced in that direction as well. I hadn't known she was so ready though. The plan was that in a few years, when we're twenty or so, we'd have a baby. Right now, or nine months from now, I wasn't prepared for. Though, the more I thought of it the more I was convinced she was on the right kind of movement here. We were financially stable and we were a stable couple, we were ready for a baby. It was what we wanted anyway, no matter the timing. Was I prepared entirely? No, but I'd get there. Looking down at Reyna, smiling though I knew this was serious, I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. "Maybe it is a sign, and I'm ready to accept it. It doesn't have to be now, but whenever we find the time to begin starting a family." I still needed to eat pancakes, I wasn't letting that plate get cold after Reyna woke up early to make them. Reaching over, I took the plate and used the side of my fork to cut a piece off, making sure to grab some berry sauce before I took the bite. She was wrong, really. It was good, perhaps even better than mine. For her efforts, she had a wonderful outcome. I swallowed and nodded my head. "If you keep making pancakes like this then I'll probably put on some baby weight too."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Hi linz!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:50 pm

I fell asleep. And it's raining again so no town today. Hi people! Let my brain wake up for, like, 30mins, and I'll reply ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:07 am

Hello ^_^ I went for a fly by myself. I fed Nightrider for you, though.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:16 am

He liked the pancakes! That was good considering the effort I put into making them. As my husband mentioned gaining baby weight, I couldn't help but laugh a little. "I'm rather sure that you wont gain weight, and if you do I'll just send you to the gym." I wouldn't have that luxury, because even if I did go to the gym, I'd just keep gaining weight until the baby was born. I wasn't particularly looking forward to the expansion of my stomach, but I knew it'd be worth it. "As for not having a baby right now," I sat up, shifting to straddle Sam's legs so that I could grab my own plate of pancakes. "You're right, we can't have one rigt now because we're busy eating." With another laugh, I tucked into the pancakes. Actually( these weren't that bad!

Ok, thanks. I'll go and see him later Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:55 am

By the way, Astrid's gone ^_^ And waiting for mum to arrive is driving me crazy!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:56 am

Astrid's gone? Gone where?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:59 am

Back to Berk ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:01 am

Oh... Gone forever???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:04 am

*Stretches her arms out and yawns as she walks into the living room, making herself comfy on a couch as her eyes look for the remote. Not really interested in what's on the television at the moment.*

Goodmorning. c:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:05 am

For now. She said that she'd check up on us every so often.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:08 am

Ok!

And hi Eve and Cadence! *Sits on the couch and snuggles into her.* You gotta be good to our Abby-dabby, ok? She's a special one :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:11 am

Strange girl. Anyway, I'm off back out. Gonna try some more tricks with Comet.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:13 am

Bye bye Scampi! I'm just gonna sit here and nurse a headache >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down