House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:56 am

Heeey! Share, babe! She's not gonna share; the woman never shares, she just steals Razz But then I'd go hungry tonight Sad I think you'd be hungry for something else tonight, Jason Razz *Looks Sammi up and down, a smirk creeping across his face.* True, true. *Winds an arm around his fiancée's waist and whispers into her ear.* I can't wait to f*** you, *While she's distracted, he takes the bag of Chinese food bag and grins victoriously.* After I eat, of course Razz *Starts setting the boxes out on the coffee table.* Can you grab some knives and forks please, babe?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:58 am

*give the puppy back to Austin who goes upstairs* we went from talking about a puppy to this very quickly... ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:01 am

Jason's fault. *Sits back up on the couch.* You started it! Jason influenced me! And your dad let me near you so it's his fault! Guys, don't blame me for this! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:10 am

Yea but my question is what made Jason this way? DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:17 am

The women in our secondary school. Lots of sl**s, but lots of hot sl**s, right Jer? *Noms on a prawn cracker.* Yeah, quite a few of those girls would just throw themselves at any guy they could probably screw, but they were so good looking :3 I have mixed feelings about your school. I like hot women, but I don't like girls who's just throw themselves at others O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 am

*rolls her eyes and drinks some coffee* whatever. think what you wish. Razz *sips more coffee and starts messing around on her phone*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:28 am

Oh I will, I'll think a lot of things, gorgeous Wink *Goes to get some cutlery and plates.* So, *Plays his guitar absent-mindedly.* This is how the three amigos reunite, huh? Through sex talks. *Feels a little awkward because her dad just implied that she wasn't part of the group.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:42 am

Oh my god... XD did not need to go this far into detail!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:47 am

O.o You call this detail?! *Walks back in with the stuff and starts filling his plate with Chinese food.* Trust me, this conversation is nowhere near detailed >:3 Well lets not go into detail, Jason. There's a limit >.<

*Walks in and sits into the armchair.* Hey guys Smile Hi Justin! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:50 am

Justin help me! DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:59 am

O.o What's going on? Jason's talking about fading again. Does that guy ever talk about anything else? *Looks to Jason.* Can you please change the subject? Just because you can't get laid, doesn't mean you have to spoil the fun for the rest of us! Razz Leave my sex life out of this -_- Yeah, Jace, trust me, you don't wanna get him mad when his girlfriend can cover you in ice :S *Rolls eyes.* She doesn't scare me. Jason, you'll get your *ss kicked! No I wont. Pigs will fly the day I get beaten by a girl. She's not just a girl, she's a Queen. A Snow Queen, with snow and ice powers! *Shrugs.* I still wont be beaten by her, I garuntee it. ... Well at least the subject isn't about fading now, I guess, but still...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:04 am

Jason I'm pretty sure you could get your ass kicked by over half the females in this mansion. They have some pretty awesome powers, not too mention a lot of them are very scary ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:09 am

Like me. Please, I can seduce half the women in this mansion with just a few words and a seductive smirk. But you can't seduce me, so... True, you're one of the rare ones who could kick my *ss. You wouldn't be able to seduce Elsa, either. She seems like a tough woman to please. No, I'm pretty sure I could get her to fall for me too if I tried. *Tenses.* I'm right here, you know, and I'd rather you didn't talk about seducing my girlfriend! -_- Jason, don't anger Justin. Lets all just get along, ok? The dude takes things too seriously! This dude doesn't like the way you talk about his girlfriend, or any girl in general, for that matter! Show women some respect! Oh boy >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:12 am

Shit DX JER! Help.... Justin and Jason fighting would not end well. At all.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:13 am

*laughs* even I could probably kick Jason's ass. his seductive words and flirty eyes hold no power over me. Razz and hey, let's not get all angry okay? we're only messing around.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:19 am

Justin wouldn't fight, he's too much of a p****. That does it! *Gets up, intending to just walk up to Elsa's room and skip conversations tonight.* *His eyes widen, thinking Justin was gonna fight. He quickly sets down his guitar and goes to block Justin's way.* Woah woah! Calm down, Justin! *Drags Jason up to his room, forcing him to leave his Chinese food behind, and punches him for being a b****** to Justin. She then returns back downstairs and sits on the couch looking p***ed off.* Sorry about him, Justin. Don't apologise for him. He should apologise himself -_- *Pushes past Jeremy to go up to Elsa's room.* O.o I think Jason pushed him too far this time... You think? I'm seriously gonna knock some sense into him tomorrow. Don't worry, I already did. Good. *Sighs and gives Mandie a wry smile.* Welcome back to the drama zone, Mandie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:23 am

Sam: Welcoming her interaction, the laughter from before still rattling through me, I placed my hands on her hips and smiled. "Well, it's really any time after we get done eating. When you're ready, I'm ready. Maybe tonight we can plan some things out, should we figure out when you're at the greatest chance to get pregnant? I mean, that sounds like a slightly good idea. Unless you wanna just go with the flow and hope for the best, no real plan..." I was talking too much. I suppose my excitement that we were actually gonna be doing this was taking its hold on me. I cut off another piece of pancake, reluctantly having to move my hands to do such, and took the bite into my mouth just to shut me up. It was embarrassing to keep rambling on. "I'd be okay with going to the gym..." I let out, though it was slightly muffled as I swallowed my bite of pancakes. "If I'm going to be cooking all the time here at the school then I should be going to the gym. There's no way I can just cook and not eat it."

Henry: I haven't seen her, but I heard she's here. She's probably settling, though it'll be emptier than when she left. My things aren't lingering around her bedroom, and I left everything the way it was, before I became comfortable in our relationship, about a month or so into her disappearance. I had already called Yuffie, though I wasn't sure what to say to her other than Isolt was here, and that I was figuring things out. She must've been busy, because all I left was a message, but at least she knew. Whether she took that as our relationship was over or if she took it as me reporting my uncertainty, I wasn't sure.
I tucked Micah into his bed rather early, he wasn't feeling too well, and ventured down to the kitchen to grab something to eat, though my thoughts were elsewhere. I could not focus on even pouring myself a glass of juice, let alone make a decision on what I was going to do about this predicament. I love Isolt, and I had just been weaning myself off, but Yuffie was solid. She was a concrete foundation I could really be happy with, and I was happy with her. We weren't far into our relationship though, I harbored stronger feelings for Isolt after a long relationship, though I still felt very fondly towards Yuffie. Does it make me a bad person to feel for Isolt when she had left for months? Does it make me a bad person to want to head to her room and crush her small frame against me in a hug? If not for the sake of our past relationship, but just because she was the first person to really understand me. I felt like a bad boyfriend, and a bad friend. I had led Yuffie into this relationship for what... Two weeks? We had been together just long enough to really say we were dating and then Isolt shows up.
I shook my head and finished off my sandwich, though I felt that cringing feeling in the pit of my stomach. I suppose it was really up to Isolt's explanation and who I was happier with, wasn't it? Who was the better choice, right?
Maybe Isolt wasn't even interested in me anymore. That was possible. She could've run off with Tristain, like I thought. Maybe they were together and I had nothing at all to worry about. I didn't have to worry about hurting one woman or the other. I was thoroughly convinced that if it were Hayden though, Yuffie would jump on the first chance. Hes the father of her child and it wouldn't be the first incident for me. Perhaps I should just go and see Isolt, if only for a moment.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:39 am

Actually Henry's wrong, Yuffie decided a couple months ago that if Hayden were to come back, she wouldn't get back with him. She'd let him see Sora, but she didn't want to get back with Hayden because they've had too many ups and downs.

And hi, by the way ^_^ *Frowns.* No Holland? Who? Holland. I kinda made a friend. :O You made a friend? You're not really helping my self esteem here, dad. Sorry... Can I meet her, too? ^_^ Sure, I guess...

We could've planned the pregnancy - there were tests you could take to figure out when your best chance of getting pregnant was - but after planning a wedding, I wanted to be a little spontaneous for once. "I think we should just wing it." I told my husband, eating a bit more of my pancakes and mixing the berry juice with the Greek yogurt as I swallowed. "I mean, we'd basically be planning when to fade and wouldn't that take the fun out of it?" Thinking it over in my head, I quickly added. "Lets wait a couple, though. I've gotta stop taking the pill if we're being serious, so give me a couple days to get the pill out of my system and then we can try for a child." We were actually going to do this! If all went well, we'd have a son or daughter within the next year! With was so exciting and it was giving me butterflies, but I tried not to act like a giggly giddy teenager and keep calm as I continued the conversation. "As for the gym, you can go as much as you want for as long as you want, as long as you shower afterwards, otherwise I'll refuse to touch you." Not in a cruel way, of course, I just... I just couldn't handle sweat and wouldn't want to touch a sweaty guy, that's all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:50 am

I was tiptoeing around being noticed, I wasn't sure if I was welcome with your other friends or not... *smiles and offers a hand to Jeremy, pushing her glasses back up her nose* I'm Holland, nice to meet you.
I'm not entirely convinced that it wouldn't be difficult for her though, and I'd understand... What do you think I should do? Ignore Isolt entirely and keep moving on with Yuffie? Micah asked about her, I can't deny him contact with one of the most influential people in his life that I brought in. *groans into his hands and brushes them though his hair finally* I don't want to break up with Yuffie, but I'm drawn to Isolt like a moth to a lamp. I know it's probably suicide, because she could leave again, but I can't help it.

Hola everyone
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 am

Friends? This is my dad! XD *Shakes Holland's hand, although he looks at her curiously, realising that she didn't exactly look 18.* I'm Jeremy, Abby's father. It's nice to meet you. *Releases Holland's hand.* *Looks down at the Chinese food Jason was forced to leave behind and gestures to it.* Want some, Holland? We shouldn't let it go to waste, but me and dad don't eat human food, so it's all yours if you want it.

Do whatever you think's best. I think Yuffie would be mad at you for leading it on, but a part of her always knew that you were still crazy for Isolt - it's part of the reason why she was reluctant to date you sooner -, so she wouldn't exactly be surprised if you chose Isolt over her.

Anywho, how is Linz?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:08 am

*raises an eyebrow at Jeremy, curious as to why he was looking at her like that -prior prison experience gave her the skills to point it out- before she sat down in the chair* I don't think Chinese is a good idea for me. I'm still getting used to outside food anyway. I didn't know this was your father though, my apologies. *shrugs and smirks at Abby* How're you doing today?
I know she'd be mad, it's understandable. I didn't mean for it to happen anything like this. I feel guilty that it was so obvious I wasn't over Isolt anyway... That doesn't mean I've chosen Isolt, I'm not willing to put up with the abandonment over and over again.

I'm tired, and I have a slight headache from school. How are you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 am

I have a headache too, I know the feels :/

Fair enough Henry, but I should probably point out that if Isolt leaves again and you try to get back with Yuffie, it wont work, she'd just think you're using her as a rebound girl :/

I'll give Jason his food back. He shouldn't starve :/ *Picks up the Chinese and heads up to Jason's room.* *Waits until her dad's gone and smirks, moving to sit in Holland's lap again.* I'm ok, my mom agreed to buy my motorcycle as long as I get my license. I don't think she really realizes it's $13,000-$15,000 XD And how're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 am

Its not as if I'm trying to use Yuffie, I'm not that kind of guy, I've just... I don't know what to do. Maybe it's best I don't stay with Yuffie, for her sake. She can go on these missions and not have to worry about me being upset she's gone for so long at a time. She won't have to worry about anybody but Sora, and she won't have to worry about starting a family with me if our relationship doesn't go on. I did lead her on for too long, and I was hesitant about our relationship from the beginning too. Maybe when Yuffie is ready to settle she'll find somebody, because I don't think she's ready to settle and I don't want to make her either.
*smiles and brushes her fingers against Abby's collarbone like last night* I'm just fine, possibly applying to your library tomorrow. Maybe throwing an application down in the tattoo parlor near the edge of town too just to be safe. I just need a job... Congrats on talking your mother into it though, you'll look extra wonderful with a bike.

I think I'm gonna take some Tylenol, it's pounding pretty bad.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 am

Ouch :/ Mine's not that bad, it's just annoying.

It seems as if you've made up your mind, Henry. I'd recommend telling her asap, before the anniversary of her mum's death at the end of the month, over video chat? Give the circumstances she'll understand not doing it face to face.

*Bites her lip a little and nods.* Yeah, I'll look super sexy on a motorcycle, especially the Ducati I've picked out :3 *Twirls a lock of Holland's hair around her fingers.* But it'd be great if you could join me in the library. That way, if the b**** I had to deal with today comes back, you can deal with her instead of me Razz *Walks back down and his eyes widen upon seeing Abby and Holland.* O.O What the-? Don't worry, dad, this is just a thing we do Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 am

I haven't made my mind up, I'm just thinking out loud... I need to talk to Isolt first and discuss things further. I'm not gonna just jump back into Isolt's embrace because she came back.

*spots Abby's dad and smiles* It's just friendly, that's all. I promise, Jeremy. *drops her hand and snakes an arm around Abby's waist* Im not sure you want me dealing with anyone, you forget the environment I come from. Attitude gets you stabbed there...

Lucky, I wish mine would go away.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next