House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:20 am

*nods* us read big book in one day o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 am

"because I can Sad" disappears farther under the covers
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 pm

*rolls her eyes and stands, looking down to Yuffie's feet* I didn't want to hurt you, but considering that comment... *forms ice around Yuffie's feet and smirks* I'll see you later. I assume you were heading for the kitchen to fetch my sister? *heads towards the kitchen and waves to Yuffie*
*sighs and approaches the bed, climbing under the covers alongside her* If you're gonna do this then I will too. Just to give you some company. *shrugs and lays back* So, what's up with you? You're usually a very happy kind of girl.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 pm

"kind of a bad day... I'll be okay I guess. What about you how are you?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm

O.O H-Hey! You can't just leave me like this! DX *Takes a deep breath as Elsa enters the room and stands.* Before you lecture me, I'd like to say I'm sorry about switching out your underwear. I thought it'd be a bit of harmless fun, I didn't mean to knock your confidence Sad *Holds out what remains of the box of chocolates.* There's not many left, but will you accept the rest of the chocolates as a peace offering? ^_^

Maybe you should go to bed, Scampi, it'll help you recover. I'll tuck you in, if you want.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:51 pm

I can, and I will. *shrugs and enters the kitchen, frowning at Anna* Well, it's not ideal to walk around in something you know isn't very highly looked upon. Not that anyone will be, I'm just suggesting that I'm not old enough for that sort of thing and it makes me feel ridiculous. However, I'll accept your peace offering because it wasn't the worst you've done. The polka dots were the worst. *accepts the box and sits down at the table, popping one into her mouth*
Ah, one of those days. Sorry mate... *rubs his bearded jaw and looks at her* I've been better. I'm dealing with some issues, homesickness and a bit of exhaustion after a long day exploring my talents. I'm currently rehearsing some dancing for an upcoming gig. *buries his head into the pillow, but peeks up at her with a smirk* It's nice to see you at the end of the day though. Even if yours was awful. I can make it better you know, I'm pretty good with hugging things out.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:33 pm

"awww I'm sorry that you had a bad day Kai." I frowned and looked over at him. "It's nice to see you too, and a hug sounds good right about now." I hugged him and buried my head in his chest.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:10 pm

*wraps his arms around her and its her to his chest* What caused your not so great of a day? If you don't mind me asking, anyway...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:17 pm

"my dad called is all. It always puts me in a bad mood..." I cuddled into him. "It's nothing I'll be fine."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:40 pm

If only my parents would call me. I think they're mad I came to America. *smoothes the hair at the back of her head and smiles* Im happy I came to America though, even if I was cursed by some sorceress. *kisses the top of her head and nuzzles into her shoulder*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:44 pm

"I'm honestly not supposed to be here. I'm still supposed to be in japan." I sighed and blushed slightly when he kissed my head, but then frowned. Cursed? By what? "What do you mean what happened?"l
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:14 pm

*sits up on his elbow and looks down at her, frowning* Well, uh... When I was in Hollywood, which was a big mistake for me, I met this woman. She seemed kind enough, and I helped her out so she gave me immortality. I'll be stuck at one age forever, which kinda sucks because I'll never be able to live comfortably with anyone unless they're immortal too. *shrugs and glides his fingers against her hip absentmindedly* If you're meant to be in Japan we could just stay here forever. Stuck under the sheets and all, I mean.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm

"oh.." I frowned a bit more and brushed hair back from my face. "Well I'm not planning on going back to japan so I suppose we could do that. It's pretty comfy and you're nice company."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 pm

You're correct, it is comfy and I am nice company. *chuckles and fixes her hair, moving it out of her face with a smile* You're wonderful company too, love.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:38 pm

"you know when someone gives you a compliment you're supposed to say thank you not yes I am." I stuck my tongue out at him and smirked. "Thank you, I'm glad you think so. You've already managed to cheer me up."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:45 pm

*raises his hand and ruffles his hair* Yeah, well, I'm not a fan of traditional. *smiles and pulls her closer with the arm still wrapped around her* Fantastic. I hate seeing you feeling down. You're much too beautiful for that, not that beautiful girls can't feel sad sometimes. I didn't mean it as an insult, some women find that anti-feminist or whatever. I've been on the bad side of telling a woman she's beautiful before, and I'd rather not travel down that road again. Not that she was as beautiful as you, because you're... I'm digging myself a hole here. I should probably stop rambling, hmm?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:50 pm

L is for Lindsey wrote:I can, and I will. *shrugs and enters the kitchen, frowning at Anna* Well, it's not ideal to walk around in something you know isn't very highly looked upon. Not that anyone will be, I'm just suggesting that I'm not old enough for that sort of thing and it makes me feel ridiculous. However, I'll accept your peace offering because it wasn't the worst you've done. The polka dots were the worst. *accepts the box and sits down at the table, popping one into her mouth*
Ah, one of those days. Sorry mate... *rubs his bearded jaw and looks at her* I've been better. I'm dealing with some issues, homesickness and a bit of exhaustion after a long day exploring my talents. I'm currently rehearsing some dancing for an upcoming gig. *buries his head into the pillow, but peeks up at her with a smirk* It's nice to see you at the end of the day though. Even if yours was awful. I can make it better you know, I'm pretty good with hugging things out.

The polka dots weren't that bad. *Sits back down.* It could've been worse, I could've added hot sauce to the chocolate, poured a bucket of mud over you from above when you went outside, put works down the back of your shirt... But that's not the point, the point is that I'm not trying to upset you in any way, I'm just trying to have a little fun, and I'm sorry if you've been upset by my pranks.

Justin, help me! DX Your antics with Anna annoyed my girlfriend; why should I help? Because you're an angel! Aren't angels meant to help those in need?! ... *Groans.* Why do you have to be right? *Gets up and heads into the kitchen.* Elsa, can you please thaw Yuffie's feet? O.o What did you do to her feet???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:52 pm

I blushed deep red and started to giggle nervously at how he was acting. "I- um I guess. I mean you're not really digging a hole for yourself. Not really anyway. It's sweet." I was a bit flustered, Kai seemed like the only guy that could do that to me. But then again he was the only one that said things like that randomly to me.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Its fine, don't worry about it Anna. I like you're prank in on some level anyway. *sighs and stands, nodding her head* I froze her feet to the floor, since the snow obviously didn't do the trick. *smiles and walks out of the kitchen, wrapping an arm around Justin, which seemed to melt the ice* There you go, troublemaker.
Sweet? Ah, score for me then. I don't normally come off as sweet, just plenty nervous and air headed. *smiles and cups her cheek against his palm* You're very sweet too, as long as we're on the topic. Though, I don't tend to cause this sort of reaction with women. All the giggling and blushing I mean.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:08 pm

"I don't know I guess I'm just not used to it. It's definitely a nice change of pace though.." I smiled and looked at him. "You should get this reaction though cause you're a really nice guy Kai. Don't let anyone tell you different okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 pm

*Walks Elsa and Justin out of the kitchen, just able to see Yuffie's frozen feet before the ice melts.* Thank you! But I'd like to point out that I'm not the biggest troublemaker here. Anna was the mastermind behind this one. Hehe, let's not play the blame game here ^_^" *Wraps an arm around Elsa also and leans down to whisper in her ear,* Who needs kids when you've got Anna and Yuffie, huh?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Sure, I'm a nice guy, nobody's gonna tell me any different. *leans in and presses a gentle kiss to her cheek, rubbing her back with his fingertips* And I'm definitely earning major points, aren't I? I don't mean to boast, but I think you really like me. *smirks*
*giggles slightly at Justins comment and leans against him* Well, however the mastermind is, well done. I do expect my things to be returned before the end of the day though, or I'll freeze more than your feet next time, the both of you. *turns her gaze up to Justin and presses a kiss to his lips* I don't think we've focussed on that sort of topic before. Does that mean you're open to the possibility?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

I smirked and put my arms around his neck. "Maybe. Or maybe not. I mean you're the one making all the moves. I'm just not stopping you." I winked at him and traced down his chest with my hand.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 pm

O.O Lets return the underwear. Yeah, I don't want to be an icicle! *Runs upstairs with Anna to put things back where they belong.*

Open to the possibilty of kids? Yes, of course, I want kids Smile In the future of course, not now ^_^" *Sets his hands on Elsa's waist and returns the kiss.* Are you open to the possibilty now that your powers are under control? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:59 pm

*wakes up in the corner, still sitting* Ow :/ *stretches*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down