House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Ooooh! EPIC!

Jack: My eyes widened in panic and confusion. I shook my head. "I-I'm not going to hurt you, Luna, I promise." I took a cautious step towards me, "Luna," I spoke softly as I moved towards the floor. "I don't know what you think it means, but it means something different here." I told her as I tried to calm her. "What it rreally means is that Alex and me want you to be part of our family, that we want you to be our daughter." I took a deep breath. "We want to be your parents so we can protect you much better than we can right now."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 pm

"if you think I'm sassy now you should see me when I'm drunk." I laughed lightly and looked at him. "I'd say so. That is if you want to be of course. I wouldn't want to force you into anything."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Protection? Parents? That certainly was being beaten up, that was... That was a dream she gave up on long ago, but now... Her fear was replaced with confusion, the room returning to normality and the current retreating back inside her. "Y-You're not gonna hurt me? You wanna be my mommy and daddy?" But they weren't her mommy and daddy, she had no mommy and daddy. Could people just gain parents? Was that possible? Or were Alex and Jack her real parents and they were just taking her back again? The 7 year old's brain hurt as she tried to wrap her head around what Jack was saying, but whatever he meant, the fact that she might actually have a family sounded amazing. And if she had a family, she'd never have to go back to the orphanage, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:00 pm

You're not forcing me into anything. I'd really like the two of us to be a serious thing, of course. *kisses her again, this time holding on longer and staying on a softer route before pulling away and raising an eyebrow* Drunk huh? Well, there's still karaoke night, I can still get you drunk with enough time.

I just realized I didn't answer you earlier Scampi. Yes, I've seen Maleficent Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:07 pm

i kissed him back before answering "okay well good I'm glad. I guess that's means we can be serious?" When he started talking about getting me drunk for karaoke night I couldn't help but laugh. "I don't know Kai. Drunk singing normally doesn't end well."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Pitch needs to get Jack's DNA though first Razz

Jack: I nodded slowly with a smile, seeing that she was calming down. "Yes, I'd be the daddy, Alex would be the mommy and we can all be a family." I took another step- well, crawled slightly - towards her, seeing that she had calmed. "And if we become a family then they can't take you back ever again." I smiled kindly, "You know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you and I won't ever let anyone hurt you. Do you trust me?"

I knew somebody had! XD Anyway, would you want me to write a post for Candi for the next morning or shall I wait until you're more awake and do it some other time? ^-^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 pm

I didn't think about it that way. I suppose I'll just have to get you drunk on a normal night. I am a bartender after all, it won't be difficult to get you completely lit.

Go ahead, I'll reply unless my mothers found Ive not gone to sleep.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:18 pm

"oh gee thanks Kai. I'm not responsible for the things I will say and do while I'm drunk. And I'm also putting you in charge of not getting me into too much trouble." I rolled my eyes. Great of course he wanted to see it. Oh well though I could handle my alcohol well enough.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 pm

He wil once Jack falls asleep that night. That'll be what I call Phase 2 >:3

Luna thought about it for a moment, then nodded, a grin breaking across her face at the fact that she'd never have to go back to the orphanage. No more bullies, no more pain or fear, no more experiments! And she'd get parents! Real parents, not imaginary ones! Crawling to meet Jack halfway, she huggled the winter spirit, burying her head into his frost-covered hoodie. "I'd like you and Alex to be my mommy and daddy. I've never had a mommy and daddy before." She gasped in sudden realisation and pulled back, looking to Smarty. "What do you think? Should we let Alex and Jack be my mommy and daddy?" She put the toy dog's to her ear, as if she was being told a secret, then nodded her head towards Jack. "Smarty's ok with it, as long as you be his mommy and daddy too."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Ill take care of you, no problem. I'm just thoroughly intrigued by the idea of you even more sassy. *smiles and kisses the corner of her mouth* You'd be surprised how I am drunk. Most of the time I'm just really awful, just sloppy and flirting all over the place. Sometimes I just black out *shrugs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:37 pm

"oh alright I suppose. Well then you'll have fun with that won't you?"'I smirked and pecked him on the lips "I could see you being that way drunk. It'd definitely be an interesting time. As well as quite amusing."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Candi: I was really pleased when I was able to sleep in. Last night I had heard what Ross had said before we both fell asleep. It was something nice to sleep on. We spent the morning in my room, eating junk and playing video games. We had lunch and after that I had to get ready for work. I told him what time I finished so he could come and pick me up. While in town, I picked up a cheap digital camera and a few memory caards. After work, I collected my wages and resigned before waiting for Ross. We had decided to pack up the car so that we could leave early-ish tomorrow.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Jack: I grinned as she came into my arms and hugged me, and I instinctively put my own arms around her. I smiled at the toy dog, "Don't worry Smarty, you can be a part of this family too." I spoke to the toy, I figured that it would make Luna happy. "Should we go and get you some more breakfast?" I suggested as I looked over at the spilt cereal.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Amusing, but completely awful for me. I've had to apologize plenty of times to people. *rolls his eyes and rolls onto his back, rubbing his face with his hands* Not that you'll ever see me drunk. Bartenders have to be able to handle their liquor.

Ross: Waking up to Candi, it was something I could most definitely see myself doing every morning. I hated not being around her, and this sudden change of pace between us prevented that from happening again. I allowed her to sleep in, not interested in disturbing her sleep when she looked so cute curled up against me, but after a while she woke and just like that we were best friends again. Not just a couple, but friends like we used to be before. We skipped breakfast and just played video games, dueling one another and playing together as we entertained our appetites with snacking on utter junk. Our gaming didn't last forever though, we had lunch and I drove Candi to work, happy to really so she didn't have to ride with that guy she had been getting close with. I liked the idea of her having friends, but I didn't feel right about him. Going home was the tough part, because I had to break it to Collin I was leaving for a while, if not for a long time, and he shouldn't wait up on me. He took it well though, when I arrived at his room and sat him down, telling him straight forward instead of just disappearing. Once I left his room I went to my own, packing some of my bags until it was time to go and get Candi. I drove there with a smile, the whole way I kid you not, and when I arrived I just sat out in the parking lot and waited with planning on my mind. Could we stop in San Francisco to see my sister and mother? They should meet Candi, Mel would just love that. Then Marco's pictures, or those before Mel even. They were the most important.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Luna giggled as Jack spoke to Smarty, but frowned when she remembered the spilt cereal and the now milk-soaked covers. Ah, yeah, she'd have to fix that at some point. For now, though, breakfast. While Jack was still crouhed down, Luna moved to clamber onto his back, wanting a piggyback ride down to the kitchen. "Can I have cookies for breakfast, please?" She mumbled into his shoulder, thinking that getting a new mommy and dadd deserved a celebratory breakfast instead of the healthy sugar-less breakfast. And if those cookies just o happened to be made by Alex, then that'd be a bonus!

Battery... Dying... DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Candi: I was slightly chilly, just enough to get goosebumps so I was really glad when I saw my boyfriend pulling up. I climbed into the car and buckled my seatbelt. "Did you tell Collin?" I asked as I w shoved my bag to the space at my feet. I know Ross was planning on telling him, so I was just curious as to how his brother might have taken it.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=498
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40