House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:15 am

"Fine. Whatever." I say as I walked to my room and put the money away and grabbed my tools and headed downstairs and down to my truck. I unlocked the back grabbing her trucks key and rolled my eyes. Yes I had an extra key for her truck. I was able to. I popped the trunk and slide my tools in and closed the tail gate again. I was thinking and I was really in the mood to drink again and now cause of her I wanted to have sex again. I shook my head and called up my friends again as they showed up in 20 mins. We partied like always but I wasn't gonna get wasted since I wanted to go blood hunting later tonight.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 am

Not really, but I have registration tomorrow and I've given myself a headache today over it. Just over all really done. We might have to move too, because the people we rent from are trying to see if anyone wants to buy the house from under us and I don't wanna move all over again and make friends all over again someplace else. Not that I have many friends here, besides the idiot boys I usually hang out with and a couple other people, but I don't wanna move. I've finally gotten my room the way I want it, and I knew it was temporary living anyway because we just rent but... today has just been tiring, you know? It isn't rough though, I've had worse days. Just not my favorite day, exactly.

I have trouble going to sleep too, seven o'clock is when I averagely go to bed (or can anyway), but I stayed up twenty four hours a few times this summer because of insomnia. I've talked to my mom about going to the doctor but she's got so much on her mind I don't wanna bother her with it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 am

I see :/ I hope that something falls through and you don't have to end up moving. Settling into one place, then having to move somewhere else sounds like it really sucks :/ But when things die down you really should get the insomnia checked out :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 am

Hope looked so amazed when we entered the ball. I had to admit, it was pretty impressive, but for my little sister this was a dream come true. Ever since she had inherited the nickname 'Princess', she had always wanted to attend a ball, and now she finally got the chance. I couldn't help but smile at how happy it made her! Hope was unsure how to dance and was a little reluctant to attempt it, but I eventually managed to get her onto the dancefloor, trying to teach her the basics of a waltz, which I had learned from dad a long time ago, though the memories remained fresh in my head, simply because it was during the time before our lives went downhill.

The soft ochestral music lured me into the ballroom before I even had a chance to meet up with Chloe. Despite this, though, I was enjoying myself, listening contently to the music. It wasn't until I realised that more people were coming in that I finally decided to look for Chloe. To be honest, it wasn't hard to find her in that bright orange dress, which I was actually thankful about, so within a few minutes of searching, I walked right over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey Chloe, nice dress!" Ok, so maybe orange wasn't my thing, but it was clearly her thing so, you know, whatever made her happy.
Thorn's outfit:

I suppose it came as no surprise that, as soon as we entered the ballroom, Sam and I took to the dance floor, reliving the not-so-distance memories of our marriage just over a month ago. We glided across the floor with grace, our eyes never breaking their gaze. We only stopped when the music stopped, then took a break to go and grab some food. I guess the person who chose the menu was a big fan of chocolate, because there was quite a lot of chocolate items on the table. However, I went for a lemon soufflé instead, taking one bite out of it and savouring the taste. "Oh gosh, that's amazing." I commented mostly to myself, though I was sure that Sam was listening, so I gestured to the dessert, adding, "Have you tried a lemon soufflé? You should really learn how to make one." I was sure that, in time, Samuel would become such a good chef that I'd be getting lemon soufflés most nights. At least, that's what I hoped would happen.

When Dilynn and I entered the ballroom hand-in-hand, I took a look around the place. Oh boy, this was fancy. Being a guy from a small town in Tennessee, I was not used to fancy, especially this fancy! And there were so many people dancing fancy too! Oh no... Shoot! The dancing! I knew I had forgotten something, and the something just so happened to be the darned dancing lessons I had told myself I'd take. Dang it! I couldn't let Dilynn down, though, because I was pretty sure she'd at least like one dance tonight. Heaving a sigh, I decided to just throw caution to the wind by asking, "So, Darlin' would you like to eat first or dance first?" Lets just hope that she was hungry!

Maybe Sammi was right, maybe Chloe had other stuff going on too,, but stuff she wasn't telling her best friend about? I thought women were into all that 'Telling your best friend everything that's bothering you' c***. Maybe this was just another complicated woman thing, so I decided to let it slide as the music came to end. I couldn't help but chuckle at Sammi's curtsy, replying with a gentlemanly bow and even a kiss to her hand, just to add to stupidly formal stuff. "You're welcome. It was a pleasure to dance with with, babe." I smirked as I straightened up, looking behind Sammi at the large tables of food and drink. "Now, Miss Phoenix, would you care to join me in drinking some wine and stuffing our faces with fancy food?" Apart from seeing Sammi dressed up really pretty and trying to be more romantic, the fancy food and the alcohol were probably the only reasons why I came to this ball tonight.

I was holding hand with Nat when we were in the ballroom, which was nice because, well, when you had not idea where your relationship stood anymore, any sign that it was ok to do something like simple hand-holding was like a blessing. The first thing I had seen when we walked in was the food. Lots and lots of food. I decided to wait until Nathalie was hungry before I stuffed my face with, well, pretty much everything available, but it did remind me of something very important. "Before you do something your old self would regret, you're a vegetarian." I warned my kinda-girlfriend as my gaze fell onto her in that beautiful silver dress. "Unless you wanna, you know, give being veggie, you should probably stay away from anything with meat or fish in it, ok?"

Ok, this was not gonna go well. I had two left feet! I was just gonna have to try, I guess. I listened to Cat's instructions, then put them to the test. Instantly the hardest thing became clear; not looking down! It was either keep eye contact and stumble over my own feet, or not keep eye contact and actually focus on not stepping on Cat's toes. "Geez, how can people do this?" I complained as I tried to focus my gaze on my dancing partner. "Seriously, dancing really close to someone but not being able to see what your feet are doing is tough."

Maybe I could be a bit of a pushy partner. I realised that as soon as I dragged Kyle onto the dance floor without even asking him if he'd like to dance. In my defence, I loved dancing and I wanted at least one dance before my medication wore off and I went back to barely being able to walk because of weakness, sickness, dizziness and allsorts of yucky stuff. I know you were meant to keep an eye on your partner while you danced, but I really couldn't help but look around, giggling as I spotted my sister, along with Xavier in his goofy outfit. "Wow, I think you definitely picked the right outfit tonight," I nodded my head over to Xie as I spoke to my boyfriend. "If you dressed up like that, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from laughing." Ok, maybe that was a little mean, since Xavier was dressed up like that, but as Natty's sister I had the right to tease him... Right?

Ok, we were here now, I just had to wait until the perfect time to do things... But when was the perfect time? How was I meant to know when the perfect time was? Why couldn't I stop thinking about it for ten seconds? Clearing my head for, like, the 100th time, I reached out and grabbed two chocolate covered strawberry as we passed the desserts, offering one to my beautiful girlfriend, if only to buy some time before she asked me to dance or I acted out my plan. "Want one?" I asked, popping the second one into my mouth. Mmm, chocolate, the way to every girl's heart, or so they say. Maybe I should make sure that Sierra ate a lot of chocolate before my plan happened.

It had already been planned months in advanced that the main goal for us this evening was to raid the buffet tables, which was exactly what we were doing. I wasn't sure if we were actually going to dance tonight - if we did, I'd suck at it, because I only knew dances that required a lot of hip action - but for now, I was just piling up a plate of sushi, sashimi, smoked salmon, egg rolls, stuffed mushrooms mini pizzas and pretty much every dessert available while Sora had her own plate filled with chocolate-covered stuff, cupcakes and cookies; hey, what the kid wanted tonight, the kid got. Henry and Micah were close by, doing the same thing and I smiled over at them, holding up some tuna nigiri, which was part of the sushi selection. "Ever tried any of this stuff?" I asked the boys curiously. "Wutai is very much like Japan, food-wise, so sushi is a delicacy there. I think you'd enjoy it if you tried it... Maybe..." Well, it was an acquired taste, I guess. It just took a little while to get used to the taste of sushi.

I had no idea what Strigoi were, but I decided to just play along. "Yeah, I was just about to say 'Use a stick' because, y'know, being killed by my own girlfriend would suck." I chuckled at my own understatement before adding, "There's no need to make the end round, though; a stick wont do that much damage even if it did pierce my skin." Once we were out in the front garden, I pressed a final miss to Rose's lips before back several large paces away, throwing off my own jacket so that I wouldn't get too sweaty and taking the hairband off of my wrist, tying my fiery red hair up into a ponytail. "Just remember that my meds make me weaker, so go easy on me," Was the warning as I sretched out my limbs. If Rose wanted real 'Training' it would've been better to do this at night when my meds wore off but meh, oh well. With the warnings out of the way, I tried to shut down my mind, trying to let my instincts take over. Rose was the enemy. The aim was to disarm her, not hurt her - hurting her would be things awkward in bed later, I was sure - and her aim was to 'Kill' me. Slipping into a crouch as my more feral side took over, I snarled at my girlfriend from across the distance, baring my fangs as I yelled out, "Bring it, b****!"

That blush was adorable! I hadn't meant to make Elsa blush, I was just doing what I thought you were meant to do at the end of dancing, but I was so glad I did! I let Elsa lead me over to the food then, my brain trying to come up with another idea, this time about my mom - maybe she could come with us? Or I could visit for a weekend once a month? -but I was soon distracted by the amount of food, my mouth opening to form a silent 'Woah'. I was about to answer my girlfriend's question with an 'I don't know', because I really had no idea where to start with all the different kinds of food, but Elsa spoke up first, telling me that she loved me which caused me to smile. "I know, I mean, who wouldn't love me, right?" I joked a little, pressing a kiss to her cheek before returning to the matter at hand. "As for where to start, I have absolutely no idea. I don't think I even know what half of this is!" Fancy food wasn't exactly available at my house when I was a kid, so... Yeah, the majority of this was new to me. It wasn't until I glanced over at the other tables and noticed the chocolate fountain that I knew exactly where to go! "On second thoughts," I carefully set my hands on Elsa's waist, guiding her over to the chocolate fountain. It wasn't just tchocolate fountain? Though, there were chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate cupcakes and other non-chocolate but equally delicious desserts! "I think we can afford to misbehave and have dessert before dinner tonight, don't you?" I asked as I picked up a chocolate-covered strawberry, offering it to Elsa.

Dancing! I loved dancing and had not really done it in a while. My smile softened and I nodded and took Daniel's hand in my own. "I would love to dance, my love." I told him, bidding Princess Anna a goodbye before walking with my partner onto the dancefloor. "Now should I lead or will you?" Despite my words, my hands moved into the masculine position, one hand still holding Daniel's while the other settled on my waist. It was simply what I knew best and, besides, I had more experience with dancing, having done it for centuries.

I'm just gonna leave this here in case anyone wants to reply while I'm drooling in my sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 am

Macey::
I had a bit to do in my room, clean up clothes that wee thrown across the room, organize all of my make up and perfumes and beauty products, maybe rearrange some furniture. The way this room was now it definitely wouldn't be able to be a good environment for the baby. After spending a few hours cleaning up and moving furniture around, I decided to get something to eat from the kitchen. Upon making my way down the stairs, I heard blasting music, an obvious sign of a party. That was the last thing I wanted to deal with right now. "It's probably ace having another one of those stupid parties and getting another girl drunk." One look out the window confirmed my theory and I growled, walking into the kitchen. In the kitchen there were three guys gathered around the island, each holding a beer can with many more littered through out the room. Their speech was slurred and they were talking way too loudly to be anywhere near sober. Just great, well maybe they'd ignore me and I could just make some dinner in peace. As I reached up to grab a cup from one of the higher shelves, one of the men whistled and started wth the pervy comments. I looked back at him and glared. "Care to say that again punk?" To which I was met with a hot sassy girl comment. "Listen I just want to make some dinner can't you go be drunk somewhere else?" One of the guys, who had been quiet until this point and seemed less drunk than the others walked up to me and put an arm on either side of me. "Hey you know you're pretty hot. You should have a drink with us baby." Oh lovely, couldn't a girl make dinner in peace?!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:07 am

I went inside to the kitchen to grab some ice bags for the coolers and see three dudes around Macey. I smirked as my fangs came out and I walked over to the one touching her and gripped his shoulder nice and tight. "How about I tell you to leave her alone unless you want me to snack your neck Dillion." I say looking him dead in the eye as they turn red. "That goes for all of you." I say with a growl and threw Dillon into the two other guys. "Leave before I change my mind." I say as they walked out of the house. They knew what I was. And I could always erase their memory later. I rolled my eyes and went and grabbed the ice pages and put one on my shoulder. "You should be able to make your food now." I say and headed for the door.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 am

*sits on the couch muttering t to herself* I don't trust Quinn. He's not from Baalboden. He acts suspicious and knew about the poison... and he.s always around when something happens...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 am

I sighed in relief and looked to ace as he walked out the door. "Thanks..." I felt kind of bad that it seemed like he was always saving my ass. But, in a way those guys were his fault so I really shouldn't worry about it. I went back to making my dinner and eventually whipped up some shrimp scampi. It was fast and easy and something I could cook without burning down the mansion.

What are you talking about scampi?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 am

"Ya. Whatever." I say and walked down to the guys and poured the ice into the coolers and threw the plastic bags away and say down and took out a beer and took a few sips and leaned back. I was still figuring out what time to go hunting at since I didn't want people hearing someone screaming and then come search for what it was or something. But at the same time something was bugging me and I wasn't sure what it was. Ugh. Why was I about to do this. I got up and jogged inside and walked up behind Macey and turned her around and placed my hand neck to her jaw and neck and kissed her. I had no clue why the hell I was doing this. I wasn't drunk that was for damn sure.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:02 pm

I was just setting down my food, getting ready to eat at the island when I was suddenly spun, leaving me dizzy and off balance. Before I could steady myself I found aces lips smashing into mine. Without thinking I wrapped an arm around his neck and put the other on his waist. I wasn't thinking, just kissing him.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 pm

I slowly pulled away. "I'm so glad you didn't slap me cause of this." I say with a slight laugh and leaned on then counter and looked at her. "Alright I'm sorry about bringing up sex with another girl. But you said we ain't gonna be a thing and shit so that was like the first thing that poped into my head." I say and crossed my arms. "I'm not that much of a man whore and everything. I think atleast." I say and shrugged. "But I guess I'll leave you to eat since your probably starving"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:25 pm

"I-I..." I couldn't speak, I could only stare at him. I never knew what to make of him, one minute I hated him and the next he had my head spinning by a single movement. What was it about him that made me like this? The more I tried to push him away the closer he stayed, the closer I wanted him to be. "I'm sorry I said we wouldn't be a thing..." I didn't know what else to say about it. He seemed like he wanted to be with me but didn't at the same time.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:32 pm

"It's fine. It's fine. I know I can be stubborn as hell at times and of course a smart ass" I say with a small laugh and hopped up on the counter and tilted my head at her. "You don't want me to go back out to the party do you?" I asked and looked at her alittle confused. Was there something between us and both of us just didn't know what to make out of it. I didn't know and it was sure hard to read from her. In a way it was a good thing cause if I couldn't read her mind very clear no one else really could.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:46 pm

I think I'm going to type a post for Jakob, but I'll type out something for Kai if you wanna rp Ali Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:49 pm

"If you want to go back, go back." The surprised was wearing off and I was starting to get back to normal. Food night help with that, and I didn't want it to get cold. Besides, I didn't really care if I ate in front of him. He fed in front of me. But that would be something if have to get used to, after all my child eventually would as well. "What do you want to do? Do you want to stay or go back out?" I sat down at a stool and begin eating the scampi

If you're up to it I'd like to, but you don't have to Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

"Well it's up to you. You wanna be lonely for the rest of the night or atleast someone who can crack a joke a few times and everything ?" I say with a small smirk and slide down off of the counter and stole a piece of her food with a smirk and went and grabbed a Mountain Dew since iv had enough beer and everything for now atleast. I looked down at her stomach and I could tell her belly was bigger. I raised an eyebrow and turned my head alittle and heart another heart beat. It was a first for me cause I never paid much attention to the silents. "I can hear him or her" I say with a small smile and looked up at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:11 pm

"Well I want you to stay... But your friends are all out there.. And you should probably keep an eye on them so that they don't get wasted and break something." I shook my head and laughed as he stole a piece of my shrimp scampi. When he said he heard the baby I almost dropped my fork. "You do? You hear the baby? Oh my god..." I couldn't help but smile when he said that and I went down to put my hand on my stomach. I had gotten a little bit bigger but I certainly didn't think that the baby would already be able to be heard
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:21 pm

"I can just go kick them out." I took a sip of soda and looked at her "How far along are you like normally?" I asked her since I didn't really keep track of the date and how far along she is. "Cause if your like a month in you would be around 2 or so months in." I say and lean on the counter again. I saw a friend walk in and I growled and he took the hint with a smirk and laugh and walked back out. "Damn him." I say rolling my eyes.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Jakob: There was a line between right and wrong, but my father seemed to be held in a morale gray area with no real sense of the right or wrong areas. He had married Kennedy off at such a young age and was shocked to find she didn't want to be married. A man well into his twenties, approaching his thirties, was her chosen suitor and my father was surprised to learn she refused him anything. He was surprised to find that she had retaliated for the abuse Dimitri gave her, and everyone was surprised to learn where his real allies lay. He banished her, his only daughter, and moved on like nothing happened. Dimitri was still angry, unable to find another mate nor have any children of his own, and I was standing in the background with my hands coming together in a slow clap for the bravery of my sister. Every Moore boy actually, we all felt this sense of pride that Kennedy was our sister. Michael tried to put it off like she had done something unforgivable, but I saw him sometimes looking fondly at her picture in the pack house and he would smile, and I knew. Dustin was in love with the idea he was related to strict badassary. Though, Kennedy had never been an easy girl to get along with and she was never well behaved. I couldn't reject the idea of joining her at the mansion, she needed my help and we had all voted. Michael would join me until Valeriya was born and then he'd leave, granting me the honor of watching my niece grow and watching my sister grow comfortable with the assurance she was safe. The mutt blooded husband of her's would come nowhere near his daughter without permission, and I was damned if he thought he could waltz into town to challenge me for the two of them. I may be young, but I'm not afraid of him. I embrace death, I've seen it many times and it would be the greatest honor to give my life for the protection of somebody as important as Valeriya.
I dropped the last box of my things on the floor of my new bedroom, which may concern some but it was just clothes so no damage was done. Michael had taken the living room as his haven, since he wasn't a permanent resident, and he was out trying to pick up some paint for Valeriya's room. Of course I was going to establish a real room for her, she was important and if Kennedy wanted some time to herself I could handle Valeriya. Michael might've been a better fit here, he has children of his own, but he couldn't be away from them or what kind of a father would he be? I needed to find a job though, to keep a low profile and keep myself busy. Where would I work though? Kennedy said something about waiting tables at a bar for her friend, but I wasn't sure I was going to be any good at waiting tables for assholes and drunken women. Something quiet and with as a little people as possible would be a better idea. I walked out into the living room and shot Dustin a smile. "Let's grab a drink, I need to think over some job opportunities." He nodded and tossed me my jacket, grabbing his keys and giving Xander's shoulder a shove. "Come on, moron." It was difficult having so many brothers, but at least we all meant well. Dustin and Xander would leave soon, heading back to the Hamptons to keep Dimitri at bay, but right now I could say my goodbyes until the next time I'd see them. Probably Valeriya's birth, I'd guess.

Kai: "It's my favorite night of the week, I wouldn't dream of getting out of it. You'd be surprised the kind of things I get into." I followed her to the dancefloor, smiling though I felt a little nervous. I mean, I had been a good dancer so far but that didn't necessarily mean I'd dance well to the next one. The music picked up, a softer melody than before, and I offered my hand to her with a bow. "May I please have this dance?" It took every ounce in me to keep from saying "mate" at the end, because an Australian accent really would ruin it. I wasn't even sure if she liked it, but she hadn't said anything negative about it so I assumed she did. It was a slower dance, but the same waltz-y style was applied, nothing too personal of course.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:47 pm

"They're your friends, you can't just kick them out after offering to throw a party. That'd be rude wouldn't it?" When he growled at another guy walked in and walked right back out. "As was that. What was that for?" I smirked at him. Was he getting protective? Or did he just want to keep our conversation private? Well that made sense, especially because we were talking about the fact that we were going to have a child. "I'm almost a month along, so I guess that would make sense then."

Isabella::
"Apparently. You certainly didn't strike me as someone who liked karaoke. But, karaoke can actually be pretty fun. What day of the week I'd it? I'll have to stop by." I smiled at him and began to dance again. He was doing fine dancing, which was surprising because most men couldn't ball room dance. I also noticed that he hadn't said mate "someone trying to compress that sexy Australian accent? You shouldn't. Girls love those, almost as much as they love British accents."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:00 pm

I looked outside then down at her. "For one the guys can always have a fire down in the woods. They always do that when the party has to be moved." I say and shook my head and laughed. "I can be mean. They get it. Some of them are vampires. I'm not the only one that can hear him or her. The dude that just walked in he's one and I knew by his face he could tell something was up. And that mainly means your only going to have 5 or so months of being pregnant with him or her." I say and took another sip of soda.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:11 pm

"Oh so you wanted to hide the baby as to not cause problems or questions?" It made sense after all, the more people that knew the more people that would tell other people. Or they might ask questions about what happened and that probably wouldn't end well. Besides I didn't want people to know I was pregnant yet, though it didn't seem like of be able to hide it much longer. After all the baby was growing much faster than I thought it would. But, was I happy that everything would be rushed? We had so much to do and now we had four less months to do it.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Kai: "I didn't realize it was sexy, women around here don't really like it. I guess I'm sorta difficult to understand." I shrugged and spun her once, smiling as she came back to my chest. "It's Wednesdays, sometimes Saturdays too depending on the crowd. Come on in whenever you feel like it, I'd like to see you more often." My hand left her hip and I instead wrapped my arm around her waist, hugging her closer. "Maybe sometime we could see eachother when I'm not working, outside of the mansion. I'm a pretty good friend to have, I've been told." Not that I was entirely thrilled with the idea, but friends could progress into something else given time.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Isabella::
I spun gently back into him and put my arms around his neck. "Wednesdays huh? I think I can free up some time to stop by." Of course I was only kidding but it was fun to kid with him. "Hmmm... Outside the bar? Are you asking me out of a date Kai?" I smirked, looking up at him. "Only kidding. Sure I'd like to go do something. What did you have in mind? I'm guessing that it won't be very stereotypical? You don't really come across as a pizza and a movie type of guy. But that's not necessarily a bad thing."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:32 pm

"I'm not trying it hide it from people. I'm trying to keep half the play boy dudes away. In my group when some of them get a beer in them they get all creepy and hirny and get with any girl even if they know who the girl is dating. Like the three guys that were in here bugging you. They know something's up and they didn't care when they drunk. I don't need them hoping in when they find your also pregnant." I say and drank the rest of my soda and stole another shrimp and licked my fingers. "That isn't that bad you know. Makes me crave moe of it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next