House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Morning Scampi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Hey ^-^ Oh! With info overload I forgot to tell you that Lisa took me to see Maleficant :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Awww, I wanna see that! Was it good?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 pm

I thought you had seen it o.O It's amazing! It was literally just me and Lisa and I saw a Toothless as we were leaving :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Haven't seen it, but cool Smile

Now are we gonna rp Jack telling Luna about the adoption or should we leave that to a later date?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 pm

We can do it now, should I start?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Sure sure ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Ive been thinking about it, and I wanna at least attempt having a child. Not just for the sake of Arendelle, but because I think you'd make a great father and because I think mothering is something I'm capable of. I've had Jotunn a month and a half and he's fine, so I can manage a child I believe. In the future, of course.
So, don't stop me then and I won't stop you. *inches closer on the bed and leans in, pressing a kiss to her lips for just a moment*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Jack: With the fuss of the ball all over now, Alex and I have had a serious talk about Luna. I don't know if the choice we made was right or not, but then even if the orpanage did find her, they can't take her away. Alex had left it up to me to tell her. She was warming up to Alex though still trusted me more. It was 8:30, and I brought us both a bowl of cereal up. I knocked lightly on the door like I always did before opening it and peering in, "Luna?" I whispered, "Are you awake?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm

*Grins.* I've seen the way you are around Sora, you'd make a great mom :3 *Kisses Elsa's forehead and hugs her gently.* Ok then, we'll atempt to have a child in future Very Happy Now I should probably go to work but I'll be back later to snuggle, ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm

"I wouldn't dream of it." When his pressed his lips to mine I couldn't help but smile against them for a moment, before kissing him back just before he pulled away. "So now that were not stopping eachother?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Linz, 2 questions,

1. Was it you who's seen Maleficant?
2. Any chance of rp? I on't mind if there isn't ^__^

And hi btw ^-^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:44 pm

"No." Luna murmured sleepily as the sound of Jack's voice woke her up. She sat up slowly, rubbing her tired eyes and hugged Smarty close to her, smiling a little as she saw the bowl of cereal in her guardian's hands. Food! Food used to be a luxury for her, but now it was an everyday thing, thanks to someone actually caring for her and not punishing her at every given oppurtunity. "Good morning, Jack." She greeted him, crawling to the end of the bed and reaching out for the bowl. "Are we gonna do anything today?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Scampi wrote:Candi: All the information sunk in, although one piece stuck out more than others. "You learnt to play the guitar for me? You'll have to play for me-" I let out a yawn, "-tomorrow." I told him with a smile. "Thank you, Ross. For putting up with me for so long and everything else." I told him as I stated to slowly drift off. I managed to say one final thing before I fell asleep. "I know we're still practically kids, but I'm pretty sure I love you..."

^^ in case linsy-poo wants to reply (and also so i don't have to go as far back for it ^_^

Replying now Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Alright, I'll see you then. *heads upstairs to oversee the transport of her thighs back into her room*
Now that we're not stopping one another, I don't see why I can't kiss you loads of times. Or why we can't toss the point system out. *smirks and kisses her again, cupping both sides of her face*

I'll try, but I'm meant to be sleeping. Maybe just a few posts.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:05 pm

(('To oversee the transport of her thighs back into her room' Go to sleep, Linz! Razz))

*Watches Elsa leave for a moment, then heads outside, flying up to Heaven.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:05 pm

"the point system is already out the window." I kept one arm around his neck and the other up against his chest as we kissed again. I pulled back smiling. "You can kiss me all you want."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Jack: I smiled and handed her the bowl with the spoon. "Well before we do anything, there's soomething I want to talk to you about." I told her before eating a mouthful of my own cereal, "Now don't panic." I told her softly as I set the bowl down. "Me and Alex have been talking a lot, and we've decided that, well..." With not knowing how else to say it, I just came out with it. "Well we want to adopt you."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Ross: "I can't play well, but I'll try to play something for you tomorrow." I watched her begin to doze off and smiled, genuinely surprised that she had allowed me in like this. I figured out relationship was almost the last thing on her mind, especially with her friend constantly around her and driving her to and from work. Saying she loved me was more surprising though, even if I had felt such intense emotion for her since months ago. "I'm positive that I'm in love with you, Candi Cane." Maybe all we needed was one night to have a real discussion to mend our relationship. "You weren't difficult to put up with, just the way you'd imagine a girlfriend would be if her boyfriend was hardly around." If anything I was the difficult one, constantly dragging her around like she couldn't possibly ever leave me. In reality, Collin is right. I'm lucky, in the minor leagues pitching for a major league player. He always had to use stupid sports references to get his point across with me. Hopefully he'd be alright while I'm gone, especially with the absence of his girlfriend and all. I snuggled in closer to Candi and pressed a kiss to the top of her head before falling asleep, the first time in a while not alone.

Oops, it was an innocent typo. I'm not even tired, I just have to regulate my schedule for school on Tuesday.

Does this mean you're definitely into me, or is this just an extended maybe? *Smirks playfully and lowers his focus down to her jaw, pressing his lips tenderly to her skin, giving her space to talk.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:20 pm

I closed my eyes as he kissed down my jaw and laid silent for a moment, feeling his lips on my skin. "Hmmm. I don't know Kai, I mean I totally didn't just kiss you and I'm letting you do this. What do you think?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm

*makes a strange noise* I seriously love Candifsoss lately X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:24 pm

((Hehe, innocent or not, I found it funny, because apparently Anna and Yuffie stole Elsa's thighs! XD))

Even though Jack said not to panic, Luna couldn't help herself. In the past, whenever 'Adopt' or 'Adoption' was mentioned, she was beaten up for no reason, almost to the point of unconsciousness, and not given any food. The memories of the past caused Luna to instantly start whimpering, dropping the bowl, spilling cereal all over her bed, before crawling to the far corner of the room with Smarty, cowering in fear. "I-I thought you sai-said you'd never hurt me?" She cried into her raggedy stuffed dog, her lights flashing on and off, the electric current flowing over her body, both out of fear and out of protection from what she was sure would come. What did she do wrong? Why was Jack going to 'Adopt' her, especially when he said he'd never let anyone hurt her?

It had taken him 4 months. 4 months since he laid eyes on that giant ice palace - now evaporated into thin air - to study its’ creator, learn more about her powers, and to plan her capture. He learnt that she was a mere human, not a spirit as he believed her to be, that her powers could become extremely dangerous when her emotions were negative and, most importantly, she was easily controlled by fear. The manifestation of fear itself, Pitch Black, almost laughed with joy at this, realising that, if he were to be able to use her fear against her, he could cause chaos upon the world, and maybe that chaos would lead to fear and, in time, belief. People would believe in him! With this in mind, he spent months planning how to steer her away from her energetic, bubbly sister and her doting partner.
It was after 4 months of careful planning that he decided to strike in the incredibly early morning, when her partner would leave his sleeping lover to go to work and her sister would still be in the land of dreams, since that was the only time she had seemed to be alone. He would sneak into the mansion, which always seemed to be unguarded, unlocked, even, and use his dark sand to pick the lock of her room. Then he would plant nightmares into her brain, ones that would leave her running for the hills, as she already had once out of fear, and then he would swoop in and make her join forces with him.
That had been the plan, until, while gliding past the windows with the intent to make sure that she was definitely alone before he carried out his plan, the flashing of light from a nearby room caught his attention and Pitch found himself backtracking, curious as to what was going on. He couldn't believe what he saw in that room. Jack Frost, talking to a little girl who seemed to believe in him. A little girl who seemed to have what looked like an electric current crawling across her skin, the lights in the room switching on and off rapidly as she cowered in fear. Perfect! While snow and ice could be used for fun at times, there was nothing fun about electricity. It was powerful and dangerous, the perfect tool to create widespread fear within every human on the planet, even the adults.
Jack would be a problem, Pitch realised as he continued to watch. He could see in the winter spirit’s ice blue eyes that he cared for the little girl deeply, and would put up a fight to protect her. Pitch alone would struggle in a fight against Frost… But what if there was someone who knew exactly how Jack thought, how he liked to fight, his weaknesses? With that in mind, Pitch went back to his hideout and began to formulate a new plan that he would enact that same night. With his dark sand, some magic and the DNA of Jack Frost, he could make a clone of Jack. No. He could make a Dark Jack.

((Good? Bad? I wrote it weeks ago, so I had to edit it a little but I hope it's ok.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:29 pm

*Scream at the top of her lungs.* Mockingjay trailer! MOCKINGJAY TRAILER! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm

*nips her jaw and chuckles* Youre quite sassy, aren't you? *trails his lips down her neck and finally to her collarbone, where he sat up on his elbow again and looked down at her* If I'm into you, and you're into me, are you and me a "we"? Which totally rhymes, but that was purely coincidence.

Yes, well, it was slightly funny. I meant to type things, but thighs does add a certain humor.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Hehe :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down