House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 7:48 am

Heyo hrs!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 7:48 am

Austin::
I shook my head. "No I'm not. Cause I'm going to keep them." I smiled slightly at her and stood up and then holding a hand out for her so I could help her up. "You're not emotionally unstable. Anyone would act the same way in the situation." I smirked at her. "It wasn't a wasted trip either, cause were not done yet. Let's go okay?" I wanted to cheer her up. "Have you ever played laser tag?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 7:50 am

Herro~ ^-^
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:52 am

This is so... AMAZING X3
Oh hey hrs Razz

Ebony: I tilted my head, much like a dog or a young child, but I'd never heard of it. "I've been stuck in a basement my whole life of course I haven't... But if it involves lasers then I am in." I smirked slightly and took his hand, pulling myself up with the aid. I sniffed a little and started walking with him wherever he was going. "So, what exactly is laser tag?" I asked curiously.

Bleh, bad post DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 7:52 am

Um I can't change any of my profile setting. It keeps saying."Sorry, you can not subscribe to the forum"
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 7:55 am

Ooh are we video spamming? Very Happy Perfect I have needs to procrastinate! Very Happy

O.o Hm that's weird Shadow.
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:56 am

Not really, I've just come across so many amazing Hiccstrid videos and ahh! X3 So many feels! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 7:57 am

All of the feelz I ship them so hard! XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 7:57 am

"Basically, you're on teams and you get to shoot the other team with imaginary lasers to gain points. The team with the most points win. And it's definitely good if you're upset because you can take your emotions out on it." I chuckled and put a hand through my hair as we made our way to the place. "It's really fun, although I mostly just sit and camp cause I'm not very good. Oh, but if you get shot your vest will light up and make noise okay?" When we reached the laser tag place, I opened the door and walked inside. Upon entering, I made my way to the counter and bought two passes. While they were putting on our wristbands I looked over and smiled at her. "They have a food and a arcade so if you get tired or hungry we can switch and come back later. Or would you prefer to get food and play games first?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 7:59 am

Okay, I'll try not to put any more up, but Fixer Upper... Sung by the dragons? Wow!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 8:00 am

XDDD Oh my god this is so amazing!!!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 8:01 am

2nd time lucky! Boom! Way to go! Rosario+Vampire, about a human boy that crosses the human-monster barrier and finds himself as the only human student in a monster school, surrounded by pretty monster girls who all want him! XD 10 points to Scampi's amazing memory!

I wasn't afraid of heights so my immediate response was to grab my suitcase and clamber onto the dragon-dog's back. This was crazy, but I loved it! I mean, this was a once in a life time opportunity, and it felt so real, because it was real! How many times did this get to happen to anyone, huh? Fist-pumping the air, I let out an, "Alright! Let's go!" but then looked around and realised that I didn't have anything to hold onto. "Wait, what am I supposed to grab, uh, Miss..." I hadn't even found out her name yet and I was going on this flying joy ride! I could hear Kagami scolding me in the back of my mind but that voice sounded muffled, like she had several pocky sticks in her mouth - honestly, it wouldn't surprise me - so I chose to ignore it and just live in the moment, take each action-packed second as it came and worry about the consequences later.

Oh great, Matio! :DIn which case, you can still go and tell her because I'm lazy Razz*Points out into the back garden.* I think she's out there somewhere. *Is in the pool, wearing the purple tankini she had bought Elsa this morning, helping Yuffie teach Sora how to swim, even though Sora's only 2 years old.*

outfits:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 8:05 am

Ebony: "Let's go straight in! This sounds amazing!" I smirked. "You are so going down." I told him, if I was able to avoid most people on the streets then I was bound to be at least alright at this! Once we were in there and suited up, they gave us a few minutes to get a little bit of practice in. I soon found out how to work the gun and my aim was pretty damn good, not to brag. Once in the arena-type area, the lights went down, with only some neon-glowing lights here and there. There was a signal to start the game and since there was more than just Austin and I, I was just so excited. I was on a roll, sneakily shooting people then getting away again before they could get me; plus you had to wait 3 seconds after you were shot before you could shoot again. This was so epic! I was light on my feet as well. I found Austin and smirked, aiming... Then I pulled the trigger, he couldn't shoot me, so I stuck my tongue out at him before running off again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 8:09 am

Right! *walks out to the pool* Hey Ladies! Yeah, it won't let me humor or signature or anything.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 8:10 am

Woo! XD

Carrie: "Oh, my name's Carrie." I told her, "And you might want to leave your suitcase here, I don't want you to drop it and lose it, but you can find it here easily if you look for the huge broken tree." I shrugged. "And you can hold on to.." I frowned and thought for a moment, uncliping the collar that was mostly elastic so was able to stretch. I managed to get it around her body just in front of the girl. "You can hold on to that." I told her with a smile, grasping Trixie's neck. "Do you want to tell me your name before we get going?" I asked her, Trix already prepared to take off, her legs bent slightly, wings spread and tail just touching the ground.

Gotta get a shower, brb.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 8:10 am

I couldn't help but laughing, hearing ebony running around and shooting everyone. I was glad I was able to give her a good time, especially after being so sad. But, when she shot me all beats were off. Once I was able to shoot again, I started going ham, shooting everyone I saw, not missing. But, they weren't my targets. I wanted to give ebony some pay back. Finding her, I snuck up behind her because she was too busy shooting someone else. I put my hand on her shoulder and my gun right against her target. "Hey missy. You shot me."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 8:15 am

Ebony: I tensed up slightly. "That I did..." I turned around, with such precision and accuracy and fired. "And I just did it again." I teased and started to run again, laughing as I did so. I clasped my hand over my mouth and tried not to give away my positioning and started picking off targets again, keeping an eye out for Austin, knowing he would be trying to get me back for shooting him twice, and being pretty cocky about it too.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 8:25 am

I heard my vest go off and I sighed. Well that certainly hadn't gone to plan. She somehow managed to shoot me again. Oh well this time I was going to get her. Running up to the upper level, I found a spot where I would be protected and began to look for her on the floor below, shooting the other people that were walking by.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 8:25 am

Hmmm weird. I haven't changed the settings, so you should be able to... I'll have a looksy. One sec. Hey, lover boy Razz*Is holding on to Sora as she tries to copy the paddling actions Anna had previous done. Hey Matio! *Beams a huge grin and quickly gets out of the pull to hug Matio, only to realise too late that hugging him will get him wet. She quickly pulls away but the damage has already been done.* S-Sorry, I, uh, sorry, I just... *Bites her lip.* That'll dry out in the sun anyway so, *Laughs awkwardly and tucks some loose hair behind her ear.* How've you been? Smile

Leave my valuable, precious manga and videogames here? In the middle of the forest? I really didn't want to, but she had a point, if I dropped the suitcase mid-flight that'd be well over 50,000 yen down the drain for eternity! That thought alone made me lower the suitcase to the ground almost instantly, and then I held on to the weird collar thing, almost as if it were the reins on this dragon-dog, only it was stretchy, not loose like real reins were. "I'm Konata, Konata Izumi, it's nice to meet you, Carrie." I told girl, the first American I had met here, before I looked down at the beast I was riding - now that was an X rated comment! - and called out, "Lets go! This is going to be so awesome!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 8:28 am

Alright thanks >.< I don't know why its like that. *hugs Anna back then looks down*Ah, no problem.*chuckles then takes off his shirt, and kicks off his shoes*Might as well join you guys
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 8:41 am

Ebony: I was about to shoot someone when their light went off. Wait... I was on my me and him... Someone was hiding. I took cover silently as I observed. People walking by that spot got shot. Shifting slightly, being careful to watch out for anyone. I found it to be Austin, but I couldn't get to him... How did he even get up there? I kept out of his line of fire, if he wanted to get me, he was going to have to do much better than that!

Carrie: "You got it, Konata!" I said, patting the side up Trixie's neck. "You know what to." That she did, she took off, almost vertically, and once airborne, I felt so much more at home. We kept climbing higher, the sound of her wings cutting through the air was all you could hear. She took us through the clouds so we were above them and the rde became so much smoother then. We were now flying mostly in a horizontal line, just cruising above the sea of clouds just beneath us. I had done this a hundred times and it still managed to amaze me.

Gotta call me grandad, brb again!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 8:44 am

Don't get your hopes up, though, I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it or not :S *Blushes bright red as Matio suddenly starts removing clothing in front of her.* I, uh, s-sure, I mean, uh... Uhhh... *Feels the heat rising in her cheeks and lowers her head.* *Lets of a wolf whistle.* Looks like the Snow Princess is melting XD Now off with the pants, too, Matio! Wink O///O W-Wait! Wh-What about swimming trunks? Y-You're gonna put some on, right? I think speedos would be better Wink Just focus on Sora, Yuffie -///- Yes, your highness Razz *Goes back to teaching Sora how to swim.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 8:48 am

Ah alright ^^"

Well, someone has already gotten them wet, now havn't they? *chuckles and wraps his arms around Anna, ignoring Yuffie and pecking Anna on the lips* Besides, it's ne if I get these wet, I can still swim and they'll dry.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 8:53 am

I'm baaack! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 8:54 am

Welcome back