House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 8:57 am

Austin::
I saw ebony start running as soon as I hit her target. Crap, blew it, again... I headed back down and walked to where there was a small base like structure. The kids that were camping there immediately started shooting but their aim was awful. I jumped down and some how managed to get all three kids hiding in the base. Obviously that wasn't a good place to hide. Quickly, I started running before they could shoot me and I looked for Ebont in the process
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 8:59 am

So guys! I need some help. O.o

I am planning a surprise party for my best friend/ex girlfriend thing. XD And I need it to be REALLY special because I just found out the reason she doesn't really like this time of the year is cause her grandma died around then and they were really close. XP So she thinks that we are just going to go get our nails done and I'll stay the night. She lives up in the mountains while I am in the city so yah. XD

But I've rented a King's Suite for the night and my mom and I are getting together all of these Alice in Wonderland things because she LOVES that whole. Deal. XD But I am very worried that the concept won't be clear enough? So I need some ideas of what to put together! Very Happy Cheaper and quicker the better but I am open to anything really. XD I'm not a good idea man.

So far I have:
Balloons that say This way <-- and That Way -->
Purple, Orange, Pink and Green lighting to put around
Fake flowers all over the place as well as some white roses that I am going to dribble with red paint.
Cupcakes that say Eat Me and bottles with Ramune that say Drink Me
And I have some streamers and table clothes. But I'm so worried it won't be like FANTASTIC enough you know?

....So.... Anything? *sits in Thinking chair*
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 am

You could set up the tea table that she finds the mad hatter at and fill that area with snacks and cakes and things.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 9:05 am

Oh I forgot we have tea cups. XD To like hang around and drink out of~!

Yes I think there is a table there I could use. ^-^
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 9:17 am

"Woohoo!" I called out as we fly up vertically, adrenaline coursing through my body now as is I was playing a horror game but instead of anticipating where something was going to jump out at me, I was just having a heck of a lot of fun on the back of a dragon-dog! If only Tsukasa, Kagami and Miyuki-chan saw me now! They wouldn't believe me if I told them, but if they saw this, they'd think I was even cooler than I already was! And I even get to hear the three rare and extremely valuable words from Kagamin; 'I was wrong'! When we started levelling out so we were horizontal, I calmed down a little, bravely reaching a hand out to touch the clouds. Wow, I was touching clouds! I breathed out a sound of awe at the amazing view around me before a random thought popped into my head. "Hey, don't they say that if you're too high up, your brain implodes?" I asked Carrie, wishing Yuki-chan was here right now so that I could ask her about it (Not that I'd ever be able to really ask her this high up in the air; Miyuki had so many moe characteristics that it wouldn't suprirse me if the little cutie was afraid of heights!)

Ooooh, someone just kissed their girlfriend's sister! O.O... No one tells Elsa, ok? No one! And as for you, Mr Bianchi, *Narrows her eyes slightly but decided that, instead of throwing a snowball at him - that had kinda become like her 'Punishment' thing now - she pushes him into the pool instead.* You can't kiss me while I'm in Elsa's body, Matio, because it looks like you're kissing her! It's weird! Oh come on, Anna, so what if he's into both you and Els- *Moves her head to avoid a snowball.* Ok, I deserved that, but the only ones who saw it was us so it's no big deal, right? Ugh, I want to be back in my own body already -_- This is just starting to get painful.

Ok, my internet's playing up so I'll check what's up tomorrow, Shadow. Seriously, it's a miracle I'm even able to post this.

As for the thing with your friend, buy a toy white rabbit :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 9:17 am

Can we skip to the wnd of lasertag? Austin can finally get Ebby Razz You can do the post cause I'm laaaayyyzeeeyyy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 9:20 am

Oh dude! I should totally dress up a white bunny! XD

Thanks guys~!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 9:25 am

I just discovered that Konata's question was completely wrong >.< I thought it was an increased pressure at high altitudes but it's a decreased pressure, so no part of her body would go squish (Like it would at the bottom of the sea where there's an increase of pressure). According to websites, she'd suffer from 'Altitude sickness' but I can't be bothered to look up what that is XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 9:25 am

*falls into the pool, spitting the water out of his mouth and staying a float**nervously chuckles*...Yea.. I um.. may or may not be using a mind spell so that your in your body and not Elsa's....

Thats ok ^^ I just got a bit scared someone hacked me or something.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 9:28 am

Carrie: I looked at her, a smile on my lips, "I've never heard that saying before, and if that's true then I probably don't have a brain." I shruged slightly, leaning forward to rest on Trixie's head. "I spend quite a bit of time up here though and I've never had any problems." I told her. Trixie sharply twisted her head, so her ear hit me. I sat up, guessing I was putting too much pressure on her head so she felt uncomfortable. I rolled my eyes but patted her neck to tell her I was sorry. Carefully, the dragon dived down and began to dip in and out of the clouds.

Think I might go to bed now, but reply anyway ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 9:35 am

Alright sure

Austin::
Finally!!! I spotted her as she was aiming at some other girl. She was completely off guard. Quietly, I snuck up a little closer and then started shooting at her "bew bew bew! Gotcha ebony." I chuckled figured I had finally won, but then I realized her best didn't light up, surely I had hit her? Then I heard someone go on the speaker, announcing the game was up. "You're kidding me right?! I just got her!" I frowned, sulking... Well this sucked all this time I had been trying to get ebony back, just to fail. "I win. I don't care I got you." I pouted as we walked out.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 9:46 am

Uhuh, sure you are -_- *Dives into the water but swims to the swallow end away from the others.* *Feels the water get considerably colder and lifts Sora out of the pool, not really fussed about herself since she's been in colder conditions than this before.* Just going out on a limb here, but I think you might've upset her, Matio :/ You should probably fix that before Elsa finds out you upset her little sister :S

It would've been so easy to tease her about not having a brain, but I didn't know enough about her intelligence to make dumb jokes and for all I knew Carrie could be really smart, so I decided against the teasing (For now!), instead saying. "I'm pretty sure you have a brain. If you didn't, you'd be dead by now. Or a brainless alien. Or a zombie! What if the reason they ate brains was because they didn't have any themselves? Now that I put it that way, it kind of makes me feel sorry for the zombies; they always get picked on and all they want is to be smart." ... Even so, when killing the zombies meant progressing in a game, I couldn't afford to show mercy! I couldn't take any prisoners! But I was going off of topic now so... Actually, was there even a topic in the first place? Oh yeah! Trixie the dragon-dog! "So," I started, leaning in closer to Carrie, eager for exciting new information. "What's the story behind you and this dragon-dog, huh?" Maybe if I learnt their backstory, I'd be able to progress in this anime, and then I'd be able to figure out what I was suppose to do here - what destiny I was supposed to fullfil and what dark force I had to take down with my martial arts.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 10:02 am

*swims over to Anna* Anna.... I'm sorry.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 10:10 am

*Sighs.* I know. I know that you were thinking of me when you did that, not thinking about how you were technically kissing Elsa, I just... *Groans a little and runs a hand through her platinum hair.* I want things to go back to the way they were already. Being Els's been fun but now I just wanna go back to my own body, I want to be able to kiss you without it being weird, I want my face to be the face you see just before you kissing me, not Elsa's, and.. I don't even know what else but I'm really beginning to start missing being me, because it's messing things up between us.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed May 14, 2014 10:26 am

*sighs* I know... Elsa and Jusfin must be feeling the same way... Does Yuffie have any idea how to change you two back?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Ali9910<3 wrote:Macey::
"I'm not pregnant." I growled at him. I hated how men just assumed that. "I don't know. He's a fucking freak." I sighed and put my head into my knees and wrapped my arms around them. "He's done a lot more than give me that bruise ace." I mumbled, making it barely audible. It was embarrassing and awful and I really didn't like to talk about it but I guess if he was hiding up in a tree with me to get away from him he deserved to know. "My step mom kicked me out because I was dating him and she didn't approve. I moved in with him. Everything was fine. Then there were nights he'd come home drunk. There were a lot of knives and fists and other things." I was shaking now, trying not to cry. There was one memory that I was recalling, the one I always thought of when I thought of him. It was the worst one of them all.

I sighed and shook my head. "iv seen how many girls that had to deal with this. Always going back over and over again and again. Always getting hurt or doing it and having it cost something big. But this is the first time I had to deal with a girl who's ex does not know how to back the fuck off." I say as I say up and looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "How did you even get that bruise? It's to big for a human to do with just a bare hand or something. Unless he hit you with a bat or something."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Hahaha smite is so addicting ^_^

Macey::
"W-well, um... To be completely honest I don't know how... I don't remember..." I closed my eyes and tried to control my uneven breathing. "It happened so much, and there are times that are completely just gone from my mind. But, I wake up bruised or bleeding so something must have happened..." I wiped my eyes as a few tears fell. "After it started I never wanted to be there, I would never go back hoping he'd go back to normal. It took so much to escape him the first time." I looked away and into the woods. "If you don't want to be a part of this." I choked on my words but continued, "you can leave, you don't have to help me. I'd figure something out."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed May 14, 2014 3:16 pm

"I already know if I leave your ass up in this tree you would either get out thinking its safe when it's not or have the dude find you and hurt you more. Plus if it gets to the point I could always go for another snack. Might last longer fresher." I say with a small laugh and layed back down. I closed my eyes as I listened to the forest around me. Listening for foot steps no matter how light they were. I would have picked them up. But all I was hearing were animals and little birds in the trees.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed May 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Macey::
I sighed. "Well don't so happy about it." I frowned, if he was so unhappy being here why didn't he just leave? I wasn't his problem. "Why do you care what happens to me anyway." He got me in a bad mood now and I started moving farther up the tree. "And if you're gonna stay here try not to make jokes about feeding on people cause it's making me regret the fact that I decided to trust you."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Uhh. My bed's so warm and comfy. Don't wanna get up DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 14, 2014 5:59 pm

I have been looking forward to going to bed all day.

Good morning guys. XD

And good night! Very Happy
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Sorry for the poof, I fell asleep. I had a weird dream, though. I was a judge on The Voice and we were finding out who our teams were (Apparently we didn't get to pick them :/) and I got Christina Grimmie, Demi Lovato, this punk-ish girl from my Psychology class and some other random girl, but I was annoyed because another judge got Elsa. If I had Elsa on the team, that would've been perfect!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Night hrs Razz

Now... Yesterday I heard Jack singing to Fighter by Christina Aguilera but only the very end,.. I wanna see him sing it all but he won't let me! DX *comes n with an apple* Of course I won't, it's originally sung by a girl soo... so? Who cared! If you lose the bet you have to sing it. That wasn't the deal!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 6:21 pm

Why do I have to read a sad chapter of a fanfic the first thing in the morning? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next