House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  hrs2.0 Tue May 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Sounds awesome~!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 13, 2014 7:01 pm

For some reason, I can't find the dubbed version, so here's the subbed version. It's, like, the only serious scene in the whole anime but it's so worth it :')

Now if you excuse me, I need to get ready for college. I'm not even out of bed yet!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Ugh. Not sure whether it's still a cold or whether my hayfever is acting up. It'snever really acted up before though... Maybe the pollen count is higher this year?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Could be a higher pollen count. Got any hayfever tablets?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue May 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Not on me at the moment and I'm over half way to school so.. I'll have a look when I get home.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Tue May 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Well.... Good luck on both your exams and school and life in general!

Imma go sleep! Very Happy

Good night!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Ah, I see. I'm sure you'll survive the day, just stay inside as much as possible ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 2:14 am

Asdfghjkl. I think I screwed up. I might've messed up the 12 mark question which is a major no-no, and I didn't understand a question on daycare and social developement, and the rest I understood but I failed at trying to put the right words! DX

I'm really worried about that 12-marker, though :S It said 'Outline and Evaluate research into the accuracy of Eye Witness Testimony and I instantly thought of how misleading questions can affect the accuracy, but they could've meant to talk about how anxiety, weapon-focus effect and age affect EWT! DX It would've made more sense and I knew just as much about thise things as I did with misleading questions but it would've been less reptitive so it would've been much better! DX FML!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 2:21 am

Don't think about it! It's over and done with now and you did as well as you could at the time, and you can't change it now. So stop worryinf and focus on revising for your next one ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 3:18 am

So Kieran has a headache and I get told off for playing the keyboard -_- Well I'm sorry, mother. Perhaps Kieran should drink more during the day and not listen to shitty screamo music really loudly through his headphones -_- It's his own fucking fault -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 14, 2014 3:36 am

:/ everyone is having mama problems lately >.<

tell your brother to shut up and take some medicine.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 3:47 am

I just get so pissed off by him. And I'm just gonna have to put up with hayfever since I thought we had some but apparently not -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 14, 2014 3:48 am

He sounds like such a winy baby.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 3:51 am

oh you have no idea -_- This morning 'Come down stairs with me please, it's scary dwn there and I need to get my headphones' oh boohoo. The sooner I'm old enough to move out of here the better -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 14, 2014 3:55 am

....How old is he? I'm not even scared to go downstairs -.-
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 4:08 am

I spoke to a friend and she thinks that what I put was ok. Plus, I got an interview for my Psychology course, which is good Smile It's on the day of my next Psychology exam, though, which means I'll have to revise early in the morning, that day, then go to the interview and pray it doesn't take too long, then hope I can do more revision afterwards and then go to the exam. I might as well call next Tuesday 'Psychology Day', except I have Biology right after the exam. Ugh, I'm so far behind in Biology >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 4:14 am

See? Nothing to worry about! Smile

And he's meant to be 13. Such a coward. He always seems to think that there's gonna be a robber or something down there. I keep telling him though that the alarms would have gone off if there was *rolls eyes*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 14, 2014 4:15 am

13? really? -.- wimp. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 am

*Upside-down on the couch, playing a video game.* Y'know, sometimes being scared can be moe, kind of, especially in girls. In the romance anime/manga and even in some of the dating sims I play, there's always a scene where the girl gets scared and it's presented in an such an adorable way that just screams moe! A) I'm probably the only one here who vaguely knows what you're saying, B) I don't think the fear is adorable, Konata, but the way the guy comforts her and C) You're not even meant to be here! You said you were going to put up my form, right? After I had had dinner and watched some anime. Geez, you keep putting it off >.< Do I remind you of someone? *Thinks for a moment.* ...Kagami? I meant you! You keep putting things off! But the way you kept going on about exams and stuff was totally Kagamin Razz*Facepalms.* Neeevermind.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 4:53 am

Who Are You?

Full Name: Konata Izumi
Called by?: Konata, but my friends sometimes call me Kona-chan! Also, Konakona is my online name Smile
Birthday: 28th May
Mom: Kanata Izumi (Dead)
Dad: Sojiro Izumi
Siblings: None; I'm an only child.
Where did you grow up?: Satte-Shi Prefecture, Japan

What Are You Like?

Personality: Finally we get onto the interesting stuff! I like to consider myself a hardcore Otaku. Anime, video games, manga, card games, you name it, I've got three copies of it! I even own action figures and posters and I never fail to miss an episode of my favourite anime (unless baseball overruns and messes up the schedule, which p***es me off -_-). I guess I could be pretty intelligent if I wanted to be, but I'm not a fan of homework - I always copy Kagami's homework - and I don't really study until the night before the test. Sometimes I'll try to study, but there's way too many distractions so I never actually end up doing much studying! Apart from that, I'm kinda athletic (I'd never join a sports team, though; think of all the anime I'd miss!), a bit of a prankster (Scaring Tsukasa's fun and getting on Kagami's nerves is actually pretty entertaining!) and a bit of a pervert thanks to my dad and the adult dating sims I play but hey, that's just the way I am Very Happy
Favorite/theme song: I'm gonna have to go for the Hare Hare Yukai. Who doesn't love Haruhi, right?
What are you?: "Classified information!" Juuust kidding. I'm human, although Kagami probably thinks I'm from another planet.
Talents: Video gaming, procrastination, pulling all-nighters, referencing anime and manga pretty much all the time. *Shrugs.*
Flaws: Pervertedness, procrastination, I guess sometimes I can be a bit irritating
History: Well, there isn't really much to say, I mean, my mom died not long after I was born so I've be brought up by my dad who's kinda clingy but not for any good reason (Lets just say he's the reason why I'm into adult dating sims in the first place!). I've been going to conventions since I was 5 and things escalated from there and my collections just grew and grew. When I got accepted into Ryoo High School, I met my best friends, Tsukasa, Kagami and Miyuki! I also had a job at a cosplay cafe in Akihabara cosplaying as Haruhi Suzimiya, but now that I've graduated high school and moved to America for a year to get a change of scenery, I've had to quit that. I just hope there's another cosplay cafe here, because I'm going to have to get a job to pay for all the new manga that'll be coming out! Maybe if I called Kagamin and made a deal with her, she'd send over all the new stuff so that i don't miss out on anything that only sells in Japan...

Love Life?

Married To: I'm only 18, although I do have a wife in an online game - my character's a guy and his is a girl - but I don't think that counts...
Children: None!
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I've never dated. Normal guys just don't get how preciously rare a flat-chested girl is. *Sighs.*
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None.
Your type: I don't really have a type, but I guess being interested in the same stuff as me would be handy.
Fiancé(e): None, again.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual ((?))

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color:  Blue ((Naturally blue; anime logic!)
Eye color: Green
Nationality: Japanese
How Tall are you: 4ft 8in, very very short -_-
Tattoos: None. I wonder how my dad would react if I got one, though...
Piercings: Also none!
Style: T-shirts, shorts, trousers... Normal stuff, I guess, unless I'm cosplaying. Sometimes during festivals I'll wear a kimono but I don't think kimonos are ever worn in America... Well, maybe I could get away with wearing it as 'Cosplay' at Comic-con Very Happy
What you look like:
The House Of Immortality Kona_chan
((In the anime))
The House Of Immortality Konata11
((The most real-looking picture I can find without it being cosplay))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 am

*stretches, having fallen asleep in a sitting position* So I'm torn between two things... Bringing Carrie into the roleplay or continuing with my story...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 5:21 am

Why not do both? *Flips the right way up because all the blood is going to her head.* Yeah, you can do both, can't you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 5:23 am

Not at the same time without getting more distracted by one Razz I can try though I gues, though it'll be weird cause she's still only a little kid in the book ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 14, 2014 5:29 am

Right, so I found this on tumblr, it is sweet.. But sad...

Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 14, 2014 5:32 am

I know what you mean about getting distracted by one. Because that's the reason you never did your homework, huh? Hehe, yeah ^_^" But it was worth it; anime is so much better than doing homework! Hell to the yeah! Up top, Konata! *Puts her hand up for a high five.* *Pauses her game and high fives Wolfie before going back to the game.* ... That reminds me, I have homework to do, and I just ran out of anime! DX

Awww, that is sad! And now Justin will have to go through that, too! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next