House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:34 am

*Watched as he snatched the scythe away and shrugged, as he tried to strangle her, he was too weak for this form. thats when galian got in the fight, thats when she stopped him* Galian, listen to Wolfy. Stop. This is my fight. You know that
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:38 am

[b]*Galian grumbles a little but backs off.* Me just no wanted him to kill you, Darrkess. *He sits down and just watches again.* *Is bleeding heavilg in several different places on his neck and chest and groaning in excrutiating pain.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:41 am

*walks over and crouches down next to him* Dont challange me like that ever again. *She started shifting to her normal form, the scythe dissapearing.* I'll have my sister heal you. *looks at lilly* Ugh fine. Just this once since he cant walk away and heal on his own. *walking over, she started to heal him up, her blonde hair getting blood on it and leaving stains in the color.* heyy! just like clouds when he was a SOLDIER and when he fought kadaj/seph
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 am

Awww! Sexy Darrkess gone! D: *Once healed, he gets up, shoves Lilly away from him, and walks off to recover from the humiliating defeat.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:46 am

Cloud never was in SOLDIER, he just thought he was. And he deffinately wasn't a SOLDIER in AC, he was a delivery boy XD A delivery boy who was the world's only hope since he had fought Sephiroth and defeated him twice before XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:48 am

XD *Shook her head* Your welcome!! *rolled eyes* Ah, good taste of victory! *Laughs* *went and took care of raider* *pretty much relaxing on the floor*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 am

*Walks over to Darkess and hugs her a little.* Well done Darrkess, but me miss full you already Sad *Whispers in Darkess' ear.* I wonders what it be like to fade with full you. Sounds fun to me.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:57 am

Galian, thats asking for a death wish. *rubbed the back of her head* I suggest not trying it..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 am

Collin- "I like that name, Yuki. Very unique." He pressed a soft kiss to her lips before looking back to the kitten. "Mind if I hold her? It's been a while since I've been in contact with such a young animal." Since he was a kid, when he found a kitten down the street and brought it home, only for it to be nearly killed by Henry. Trying to toss it down the steps and see if it landed on its feet.

Aaran- I wasn't really one for intimacy since Felicia died, so I couldn't help but shrug away from her hand. The longer I spent with her, the more I thought about how much I missed Felicia. "About 25 years ago, the days just run together so I dot know exactly for sure, my best friend since we were toddlers and my girlfriend of nearly 6 years was killed in front of me. You can say I'm still a little depressed about it. Your the first woman I've slept with since her. Sorry if I've been a little distant."

Sam- "Do you want to check the size now? I don't have anything to do and I'd like to see them actually. Seeing as how you, my amazing girlfriend, made them." Had anyone ever made him anything before? No, not to his benefit of course. His mother always gave him money for a birthday cake or a box of mix to make. Of course, he didn't expect any less from his wonderfully perfect girlfriend. She just seemed to put 110% into everything.

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 am

Awww! You kill me if me fade with full you?... Sounds like good way to go! *Chuckles but then sees the look in Darkess' eyes and stops laughing.* Me joking! It joke! Why you kill me if me fade with full you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:06 am

I wouldnt kill you. But the power of the full form will

Alice: as he shook my hand away I pulled it away listening to what he had to say and I spoke "oh.. Im uh.. sorry for your loss." I kissed his cheek, finishing off my side of the deal and I stood, bringing one of the sheets with me and made sure it was wrapped around me, he had his own sheet/blanket.I walked to the window and looked outside the blinds. "If i knew, I woouldnt have let this happen.." I porbly made him feel even worser.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 am

Aaran- I didn't regret it, what we had done. It Has been the best night I've had in a long time. 25 years of sadness and anger, you'd think I would've been a bit more.... Tough on her with the biting and all. I really wasn't though. I have respect for all women, except the cold heartless one who took Felicia's life. If I had the chance I would.... Let's not get into detail. I stood, feeling horrible about the obvious way I was making her feel and wrapped the sheet around my waist before walking to her. I let my index finger skim across the skin of her shoulder, getting flashbacks of the warmth Felicia's skin always brought to my hand. When my lips pressed into the back of her shoulder, I closed my eyes and wrapped one arm around her waist from behind. The other arm was keeping my sheet up of course.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:32 am

Alice: Hearing him walk, I was guessing he was getting up to get his clothes and go. But they became louder and by his touch, I looked over my shoulder, seeing him, and his hand. And I smiled as his lips pressed on my skin. It was like his lips to my skin made me feel...special i guess. Then his arm went around my waist which made me lightly lean on him in silence. I then spoke "You know.. you havent told me your name, have you?" I believe he didnt, if not, I was just plain deaf in the bar. I doubt he had told me his name. "I wouldnt like to call you guy, or man, or something along thoes lines."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 am

Aaran- My name. The only thing keeping this seriously casual was that she didn't know my name. Could I tell her some alias I used, so that I wouldn't have to hear her say my name? I despised my name really, it had been ruined by my maker. Felicia always said it so sweetly, but my maker used nothing of the sort. Was it so bad though? Maybe she could make it better again. "Aaran, my names Aaran. Sorry for my lack of manners. I should've said before what my name was." I have always been quite the romantic type of guy, no exception even with women I've never met before. I pressed my lips against her shoulder and then to the tender spot between her shoulder blades. Was it just vampiric smell that drove me to stay so close to her? Or was it just that I had been without a woman's company for so long?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:05 am

Alice: "Aaran.." a smile spreaded more on my lips "I like that name. It fits you well." I shook my head "its fine if you didnt tell me. Its not your fault you had forgotten. You just didnt think about it, thats all. It happens to everyone." I turned in his embrace and looked up at him, my free hand cupping his cheek "you are fragile then other vampires. You show respect and everything to a woman like me. Thats good." I pressed a soft kiss to his chest and just rested my head on it. No heartbeat, but I could imagine one there so easily. His cold skin felt warm to me. Like if I was a vampire too and our colds matched and somehow made warm.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:02 pm

want me to repost for jay?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Jay: as he layed there he heard fast footsteps before he looked up and impact had hit his face. He growled and got up fast, the blood dripping down his cheek. He laughed "Bad Idea to tick a angel off." Thats when he ran twards her and punched her dead in the face with a kick into the stomach at full force. He hadnt fought like this in ages. He wasnt the type of person to get into fights like this one. But this girl asked for it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:35 pm

*Yawn* I'm.... Too.... Tired....
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:38 pm

After school today I'm not gonna be on till I've finished my lesson logs, and I'll have 7 to do DX So yea... Just a heads up Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Awww! D: *Sighs.* Ok Darrkess, no fading in full you. Okies Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Ya, I'm gonna focus and get them done, then do my RE leaflet DX So, I probably won't really be on today :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm

That's fine, do what you gotta do Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:11 pm

And I think that once I've done my RE, I'll see if there's any other homework that needs to be done. Might as well get them all done ASAP right?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Yup! Right!

I probably wont be on until a lot later anywho. Since I crashed last night I'm gonna take a nap when I get home. I'll snuggle up to Denzel and sleep because he's suprisingly very snuggly now. Must be all the muscles XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:17 pm

*Looks a wolfie with a 'Really? You gonna risk that?'* *Bursts into laughter* Have fun with that wolfie Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next