House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 8:53 am

I... I don't know really. *starts straining the spaghetti* I can't just.. Leave her or let her walk out of here, I mean, where would she go? And she's so young, someone could easily... *sighs* I just... I feel this.. This need to protect her and I don't know why, I just want to make sure she's okay. *adds the strained spaghetti to the sauce and meat mix* Do you know what I mean?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 18, 2014 8:55 am

"well now that the game is over, I'm hungry." Walks into the kitchen to get some fruit salad. "Hey guys Smile"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 8:57 am

Hello! And you should save the fruit salad for dessert, I've pretty much finished dinner Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 9:00 am

Hey Alex Smile *Turns his attention back to Jack and nods.* I know exactly what you mean. I mean, granted with my sister it was pretty obvious why I felt like I needed to protect her, but even with the kids in need that I meet during work, and the kids in the hospital, even with Elsa a little, I just... I mean, if we don't protect them, but who will, right? But, I don't know, maybe the key isn't making her stay, Jack, maybe it's letting her leave but making sure she goes straight to a loving home when she does leave. That is unless you plan on making arrangements for her within the mansion... Unless you wanna adopt her or something, but that might not be- I mean, with all your winter work and stuff, it might get difficult :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 18, 2014 9:01 am

pouts. "But fruit salad...." Gives him a puppy dog face
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 9:07 am

... I understand what you're saying, but she gets scared so easily and other people might, you know, freak out with her powers and that would just scare her more and someone could get hurt... *runs his hand through his hair and starts to plate up the spaghetti bolognaise, making sure to put a bit less on Luna's plate* Nu uh, Alex! Din dins first Razz *holds a plate out to her* Right, I'll be right back, just make sure Wolfie's calmed down ^_^ *heads up stairs and opens the door gently* Dinner's ready, Luna, are you coming down?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun May 18, 2014 9:12 am

frowns but grabs a fork from the drawer and sits up on the counter with the plate now filled with food on her lap, pushing around the food
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 9:15 am

I-I don't know :S *Whimpers a little, but she does get off the bed and takes hesitant steps towards Jack, pausing halfway.* How many people are down there?

Casually watching the live performance of Motteke Sailor Fuku and wishing I could do that! I can't even sing along because they sing the Japanese so fast! DX *Puts some spaghetti in two bowls for himself and Anna, adds forks and heads into the living room.* Wolfie, you have orders from Jack to calm down. Awww SadThanks Justin Smile*Sits on the couch and twirls some spaghetti around on her fork, eating it.* Oh wow, this is great! X3 *Sits down in the armchair and eats some spaghetti himself.* Hm, you're right :)Not bad, Frosty, not bad.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 9:20 am

Yeah, he's not here Justin... He can't hear you...

There's a few of us, there's me and Alex who you've met already, and then there's Justin, Anna, Wolfie and Scampi. They're all really nice though and I think you'll like them. That's not too many is it? I mean, if it is, then I can just eat up here with you, I don't mind Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 9:33 am

I know I'm speaking to myself. *Shrugs.* When he'll come back I'll give him the compliments to his face. *Eats more spaghetti.* *Shoves more spaghetti in her mouth and swallows it pretty quickly.* I'm going to give my compliments to the chef too, it's only fair. *Noms on more spaghetti.* Anna, slow down before you choke!

*Frowns at the thought of Jack having to eat up here with her, because it'd be really lonely for him up here, and shakes her head.* I'll be ok if they don't get to close :S *Walks the rest of the distance and hesitantly clings on to Jack's shirt, feeling nervous and scared about going downstairs but not enough to make her powers go haywire just yet.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 9:39 am

*smiles at the fact that she trusts him enough now to get close to him* Don't worry, I'll let them know not to get too close Smile Now, let's go have some dinner. *starts to walk down with her, going to the kitchen first, getting his and Luna's dinner and a couple of forks* You ready?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 9:41 am

*Bites her lip a little and nods.* I-I think so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOB0Xx9o3I
If only I had enough friends DX Well that blue haired girl is here, right? So maybe she could teach us it SmileYeah, but I wanna do it in real life! DX Well, if you end up doing it here anyway, don't try to get me involved. There's no way I'm being a male cheerleader -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 9:45 am

*smiles* Okay, come on then. *leads her into the living room* So where do you want to sit?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 9:54 am

*Her eyes widen as she spots all the adults, the lights and tv flashing on and off. She releases Jack as soon as she feels the electricity start crawling across her body and runs into the corner furthest away from everyone else, hugging Smarty in a vice-like grip.* O.o What the- *Looks over to the little girl and is about to comment on her cuteness when she spots the electricity.* Is she- *Looks to the light above her.* Is she doing this??? Yup! That Ly- I-I mean Luna for you. *Frowns, finding it to just sit there when a child's in distress, but knows that going near Luna would be too dangerous, so he forces himself to just continue eating spaghetti, despite it being torture to watch her being so scared.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 10:06 am

Hey, it's okay, it's okay. They're not going to hurt you, Luna. *sighs a little, and crpuches near her, but not too close, and pushes the plate of spaghetti closer to her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 10:13 am

*Hugs her knees to her chest, ignoring the food as she curls up tighter.* *Frowns.* She looks scared. What's scaring her? Us SadOh... *Sets her bowl of spaghetti to one side and walks over to Jack.* Anna, don't, please. If you get electrocuted in Elsa's body... *Ignores Justin and rests a hand on Jack's back.* I know I probably wont be of much help, but can I try?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 10:20 am

*frowns as she ignores her food and looks at Anna* You can try, but please don't get too close, you'll scare her even more..
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 10:36 am

Don't worry. *Sits down cross-legged on the floor beside Jack.* I'm staying right here ^_^ *Turns her attention towards Luna.* Hi there. I'm Anna :)Well, technically I'm Elsa right now buuut that's a long story. You're Luna, right? *Looks to Anna and nods a little, too scared to speak.* That's a really pretty name, y'know. A pretty name to match a pretty face. Well, I think you might be pretty; it's kinda hard to tell with these flashing lights. Can you fix that, please? *Shakes her head, tears filling her eyes.* I-I can't. Her powers go out of control when she's scared, Anna. Oh... *Frowns, recognising the comparison.* Oh... Same goes for, well, me, I guess. *Creates a snowflake in her palm, then closes her fist around it.* My powers go a little crazy when I'm scared, too, but you wanna know something, Luna? *Nods.* Well, one thing I've learnt is that you don't have to face the scary things alone and as long as you've got people who care about you around, the scary things don't look as scary anymore and now you're here and you're not alone anymore and Jack clearly cares about you so, you know, you don't have to be scared anymore. Do I make any sense? *Nods a little, taking a deep, shaky breath.* Good, because I was worried that I was just rambling in about nonsense ^_^" N-Not that anything I've said is nonsense, it's just that, uhhh, t-take it away, Jack, before I dig myself a deeper grave ^_^" *Laughs awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Sorry I poofed. Had curry with dad. He let me have a can of carling and we watched Top Gun. T'was a good night :3

*nods* What Anna said is right, and I know this may all seem scary because we're all bigger than you, except maybe for Wolfie and Scampi, but none of us really are scary. I know it can sometimes be difficult to trust new people, but we are all friendly, so maybe if you get to know us all, just one by one, we might seem a little less scary.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun May 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Ah, Top Gun is one of my favorite Tom Cruise movies of all time, outside of Cocktail because Elisabeth Shue made that movie worth seeing forever.
I should no be awake at almost four in the morning, seriously.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Go to sleep, Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 8:12 pm

No you shouldn't, but yeah, Top Gun is a pretty good movie :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Although the scene with Charlie and Maverick in the bedroom was awkward since I was watching with dad ^_^ I was just like 'look at the carling can. Oh 4% alcohol. That's cool.'
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun May 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Lol XD I know the feeling and I feel your awkward pain XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down