House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 8:13 am

... I didn't understand. I understood some of it - something about surviving a plane crash, being saved by the dragon, the dragon being taken away and then getting her back - but how did that link to me suddenly being in this dragon anime? It was then that Carrie mentioned going back and freeing that others and my bright green eyes flashed with excitement. Yes! That's it! That's why I was here! It was clear now that I was the hero who was meant to go back to this island place with Carrie and Trixie and free the others, whoever they were! That was my destiny, and then the end credits would role and I'd be back in the real world! With Kagami breathing down my throat, criticising my otaku nature and my procrastination... Hm, did I really want to go back? No, I had to go back; someone had to keep an eye on my dad and making sure he didn't harass any girls. "Hey, I'll go back to the island with you." I volunteered, a determined look on my face. "We'll be able to bust them out. It'll be easy, especially if we visualise ourselves in a game that requires stealth." It would be like a average day for me, sneaking around, taking down any bad guys that got in my way and gaining a heck of a lot of EXP for every chapter of the game completed!

It came as no surprise that when 'Freakshow' woke up roughly half an hour later she was suffering from a concussion. She had a headache, felt dizzy and sick and, with every blink she saw more stars. What did come as a surprise, though, was that when the stars cleared, she found herself in a room. Instantly her mind began to panic, the lights in the room flashing wildly, the tv switching on to a fuzzy screen that focused and lost focus constantly. Where was she? Why was she here? Was she back at the orphanage? What if she was? It didn't look like the orphanage though. Who even brought her hear? Were they just keeping her hear until they could send her back? The hyperventilation began again as she clutched Smarty, her barely-living toy dog, in a vice-like grasp, glancing around the room for any other signs of life. She was alone, though and it made her calm down just a little, knowing that she had a chance to escape quickly before whoever brought her here came back.

Spotting the food on the bedside table, as well as some water, 'Freakshow' stared at it curiously, as if wondering why she was being given the food, or if it was even for her at all, especially considering the fact that there was chocolate and chocolate was a rarity for her. After a moment, she decided that she should take the food when she ran away again, so she a sausage roll in her mouth to ease the pangs of hunger for now, then gathered up the rest of the food and the bottles of water. When she moved to get off of the bed, though, another wave of dizziness caused her to collapse, this time remaining conscious but struggling to get back to her feet. No, she had to get up, she couldn't risk being sent back to the orphanage again, she couldn't go through any more physical of verbal abuse, or any more experiments and she couldn't stay here and risk being abused or experimented on if whoever brought her here found out about her powers! She just couldn't go through all of that again!

((It's not that she doesn't believe in Jack Frost, it's that she doesn't even know he exists. She's never even heard of Santa Claus, let alone Jack Frost))

You start a roleplay by typing something up about your character arriving at the mansion, Shadow will rp with you, right Shadow? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 8:17 am

Sure! I have two free charrie atm ^^
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 8:32 am

Halfway through my essay. I'm gonna do the rest early tomorrow morning and it doesn't matter if I don't finish it because it's technically supposed to be done in 30 minutes so I can just say 'It's not finished, but this is how much I could do in 30mins' so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 8:40 am

I'm just kind of looking for an example right now...
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 8:44 am

Oh ok!! Wolfie started an rp, its the dark blue, right? Want me to repost some of her posts or something?

Only if its ok her Wolfie of course
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 8:45 am

An example of a post? Hmm... Well yours don't have to be as long as mine - I've been going into story mode a lot recently - but have a look at the stuff I write in blue or purple (Each different colour is a different character), those are examples of posts ^_^ If you want an example of a starter post for a character, look back a page (On page 16) and check out the really long post written in purple; that's me introducing a character to the mansion and the surrounding environment.

And on another note, someone on deviantart reeeaaally likes drawing Anna and Elsa as superheroes, mostly Marvel superheroes and, I have to say, I am so in love with said person right now X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 8:46 am

Wait what? What did I do???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 8:48 am

Jack: When I had heard noises coming from the girl, I opened my eyes. I had been sitting crossed legged with my head tilted back against the wall. I became concerned when the lights and other electronic devices started to flicker. Watching curiously from where I sat, I could tell she couldn't see me from her actions. This might be harder than I anticipated, to her I wasn't here. I was invisible. Non-existant. I had to make sure she was safe though, but I didn't want to frighten her. I walked over to her and crouched down to her level. What could I do? I couldn't touch her now. For some reason, non-believers only go through me when they're awake, but I can carry them and I don't go through them when they're unconcious or asleep. I was at a loss at what to do, so I carefully used wind to help her gain a standing position, but just hoped she didn't get too freaked out by it...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 8:49 am

Ah, you did it already xD ok.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am

How does the whole 'room' thing work? Do they have roommates, or do they all have their own rooms?
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 8:58 am

No, they don't have roomates unless you want them to.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 am

Hello there~! Very Happy I'll have to go soon cause we gotta go shoppen. XD
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 9:02 am

O...K...

The moment the wind picked up in the room, 'Freakshow' looked towards the window, her heartbeat increasing as she realised it wasn't open. The wind was coming from seemingly nowhere and that scared her so much that she started shuffling back towards the bed as if hiding under the covers would protect her while she was too weak to run away. "Who- Wh-Who's there?" She called out to the room, What if someone else was here and were just hiding? What if it was a ghost? Tears of fear began running down her pale cheeks as she curled in on herself, an electric current of bright white mixed with hues of blue and purple crawling across her skin. Whatever - whoever - was here, she was almost certain that they would harm her in some way - everyone always harmed her - so she herself was confused by her own actions when she whimpered out a "Please don't hurt me." into the supposedly empty room, burying her head into Smarty as she awaited the pain that would soon follow.
((Maybe Jack could create frost on the wall and right on it? Kinda like when he drew an easter egg and a bunny on the window for Jamie?))

They usually all get their own rooms unless they're, like, family, or a couple or whatever. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 9:06 am

Bibi: She had just told her parents goodbye after her parents had helped her unload all of the things from their van. She sat down on what was now her bed and look around at the six large boxes, and three bins that held everything that she owned becides her keyboard and bench which was already placed under the window in the room so that she could look outside when she played. She walks over to the bench and sits on it to look outside and familiarize herself with the area surrounding the huge house. She sighs then slides the window up to open it before she gets up and props her door open with one of the heavier boxes to allow the breeze from ouside to cool off the room for her. She pulls her hair up into a messy bun and cuts open one box so she can remove the things inside it and place them in various positions around the room.

like that?
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 9:07 am

Yup ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 9:14 am

Thats good! So who would you like to rp with? I only have Serena and Ayame at the moment.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 9:18 am

Thanks! And you pick!
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 9:18 am

Jack: Oh no! No no no. I didn't mean to scare her, I was just trying to help her because she couldn't get up. I saw... I wasn't sure, but it looked like... Electricity? I couldn't go near her now, but I had to communicate with her some how. I looked down at my hands, then stood from my kneeling position. I walked over to a wall close to her, and created a layer of frost. I wrote the words I'm Jack Frost into the ice, drawing a smiley face underneath it to show her that I was a friend, a nice peron. Who wouldn't hurt her. I wasn't sure if she could read, but I hoped so. The ice made a crackling sound when I made it and engraved the words, so I was hoping she would look up and see it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 9:29 am

Ah, alright. So should I have her kind of pass by and introduce herself or do you have any ideas?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 9:33 am

Whatever you decide! And I have an exam tomorrow, that's why I'm taking so long to answer :/
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 9:35 am

The crackling noise over the light humming of electricity cause 'Freakshow' to start, so much so that the light in the ceiling blew up. Luckily it was only the tungsten filament inside that was damaged and the glass didn't break, otherwise shards of glass would've fallen onto her. 'Freakshow''s gaze turned to the sound of  and she backed away as soon as she saw the frost and writing, another cowardly whimper escaping her lips. It took a moment for her to calm down enough to read the writing, but when she saw the smiley face, she slowly began to stop panicking. A smiley face was a good thing, right? It was a happy thing, do it had to be good. The current receeded back inside her as her heartbeat slowed down, the tv staying on rather than alternating between on and off. Even so, she clung on to Smarty for dear life as another blink of her eyes brought a new image of a guy by the frost-covered wall. Was he- "J-Jack Frost?" She asked in a small voice, looking up at him with a mixture of confusion, nerves and the slight fear that came from being in the presence of adults in her bright blue eyes. Was he the one who brought her here? And gave her the food? What did he want with her? What was he going to do with her? There were so many questions in her mind that it just made her headache even worse, the dizziness becoming the least of her problems.

Exams suck DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 16, 2014 9:40 am

Hello ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 9:43 am

Hey Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 am

What's up?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 9:46 am

Not much. Regretting having Coca Cola earlier because now I'm wide awake >.< How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next