House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 10 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 am

That poor girl Sad I feel awful about what people have done to her Sad Aww, Jack :3 You're so sweet! Oh my gosh! You should find her and help her. I would, but she might not believe in me... But I could always use frost to guide her to someone at the mansion who can help her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 10 Tumblr_n4wjs8iHNX1rhavdko3_r1_500

Omg, this has changed how I see Youtube XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 4:35 am

I was gonna make her pass out near the mansion from all the travelling, but whatever. Frost might scare her though; be warned.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 4:40 am

This has got to be my favourite scene from How To Train Your Dragon, the music as well.. I love it :3

If that's the case then I guess I'll just have to carry her back or something...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 4:44 am

I like the music too X3 And fair enough, Jack. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 4:56 am

Want to continue with Carrie and Kontana(? Not sure of her name...)?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 4:57 am

So so close! Konata. But sure, I guess. One sec.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 4:59 am

It would've been so easy to tease her about not having a brain, but I didn't know enough about her intelligence to make dumb jokes and for all I knew Carrie could be really smart, so I decided against the teasing (For now!), instead saying. "I'm pretty sure you have a brain. If you didn't, you'd be dead by now. Or a brainless alien. Or a zombie! What if the reason they ate brains was because they didn't have any themselves? Now that I put it that way, it kind of makes me feel sorry for the zombies; they always get picked on and all they want is to be smart." ... Even so, when killing the zombies meant progressing in a game, I couldn't afford to show mercy! I couldn't take any prisoners! But I was going off of topic now so... Actually, was there even a topic in the first place? Oh yeah! Trixie the dragon-dog! "So," I started, leaning in closer to Carrie, eager for exciting new information. "What's the story behind you and this dragon-dog, huh? I mean, where did you get it?" Maybe if I learnt their backstory, I'd be able to progress in this anime, and then I'd be able to figure out what I was suppose to do here - what destiny I was supposed to fullfil and what dark force I had to take down with my martial arts.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 5:04 am

Damn! XD

Oh gosh I wanna see the movie again DX I need to get it on dvd but Hmv only sold it on blueray -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 5:06 am

That sucks :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 5:59 am

Sorry I poofed, I've been a bit busy ^_^

I'll reply as soon as I've finished my dinner ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 6:01 am

Ok, but I'mma be doing homework so... Yeah... In the mean time:

She had been running for almost 5 days now. She didn't know what state she was in, where she was even headed, heck, she didn't even know the time and date. All she knew was that they would've started tracking down their 'Subject R9K' the moment they realised she had run away and that was what kept her running even when her small food supply ran out on the second day. She hardly stopped despite the starvation, only taking a nap for a couple hours at night, taking advantage of hiding from all the drunk people leaving the clubs to hide in a darkened corner or behind an industrial bin in an alley to catch up on a little sleep. A couple times a drunkard would stumble dangerously close to her in the darkened alley, her fear causing the streetlights nearby to start flickering on and off but, luckily, she had seemed to come away from those incidents unscathed (Unlike the drunkard that would usually receive an electric shock when they got too close).

That lucky streak ended now. The days of no food left her with hunger pains, as if her stomach was chewing on itself to make up for the lack of nutrients. Her feet ached from travelling so far, and she felt so light-headed and dehydrated that she swayed considerably as she trudged through the forest. 'Maybe this hadn't been a good idea afterall', she thought, trying to fight off the tears as she realised that she should've stayed in the abusive orphanage. 'I mean, sure they were mean, but at last I was given food sometimes, and at least I had a bed. Maybe I should've stayed, even if it meant being hurt and bullied again.'

That thought set off a montage of flashbacks, each one bringing more pain, more fear, as she remembered the bullies, the experiments and, worst of all, the bad guy in a white coat that gave her the majority of her scars. She could feel the electricity tingling inside her as it crawled across her skin and all the way to her fingertips. Those images in her mind morphed into an illusion, making her believe that she was actually experiencing those moments all over again, experiencing all the pain from the 7 years of her life, particularly the last three, over and over again. She began hyperventilating as she looked around, no longer seeing the but instead seeing the big white room with several guys in white coats creeping closer with menacing smiles on their faces. If her mouth wasn't so dry, she would've screamed out loud, but instead the only sound that escaped was from her feet as she forced herself to start sprinting again, clutching hold of her raggedy toy dog as she did so.

Her sprint didn't last long at all. A tree root that went unnoticed cause her to trip up and crash to the floor. She was so lightheaded that it would've only taken a gentle impact with the ground to knock her out. But the ground wasn't gentle at all, and as soon as her head came into contact with another unforgiving tree root, she instantly blacked out, laying unconscious on the forest floor with the unshed tears sparkling in her closed eyes. So much for running away, but being eaten by wolves while unconscious still would've been much better than if 'Freakshow' had stayed at the orphanage a second longer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 6:04 am

Hehe, so many people are getting into the whole FrozenxThe Winter Soldier thing X3 I can't help but feel like they're a bit too late, though, I mean, I thought of this idea a while ago...

Oh gosh, Konata can't sing! XD Sorry, I'm just listening to her attempt singing XD

O.O No way!!! So not only does Aya Hirano voice Konata and Haruhi Suzumiya, but she also voices Misa Misa from Death Note! Whaaaaaat??? I hated Misa, too! DX How does she go from playing awesome characters to the annoying, Light obsessed Misa?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 6:41 am

Carrie: I smiled and listened silently as she ranted on about zombies. She had an interesting thought pattern, showing a slight passion for them in a way. Perhaps she was a gamer or something? I know one of the girls at the boarding school was, she was different, in a good way of course. Unique. I was pulled out of my own thoughts as she asked about where I got Trixie. "Well..." I began, figuring out how to word it. "When I was five, there was an outbreak of several of them and she saved me when a plane crashed that I was on. I was the only survivor and she stayed with me ever since. She saved me again not long back and the authorities found her and took her away. I had to go and get her because she's my best friend. We've only just got back from the island that she was on." I explained as briefly as I could, "I plan to go back there soon and help the others get out if Becks and Henry can't do it." Of course, she'd have no idea who either of my best friends were, but oh well.

Jack: It was such a nice day today. I smiled as I walked through the forest. I had just come back from seeing Emily, she was doing well and it was always nice to talk to her. I was on my way to see Alex, knowing that she would be home from work by now, hopefully with some more tasters from the bakery she worked in. I took in the beautiful greenery that the forest held in summer. Was it summer now? Or was May still classed as spring? I wasn't exactly sure, but it was nice to see all sorts of green instead of whites and the light blue that my frost was able to create. Then something caught my eye, a child. My eyes widened and I sprinted over, gently rocking her shoulders trying to wake her up. When she didn't I worried. What should I do? I couldn't leave her here! She looked so small and... Weak! I turned her over and frowned more, I felt for a pulse and she was alive, thank goodness! I scooped up her fragile and started to walk to the mansion, still unsure of what to do. I took her into one of the bedrooms, she would probably freak out when she woke up and would probalbly be hungry. I got all sorts of food from downstairs, snack like food; sausage rolls, biscuits, a few chocolate bars. I also grabbed two bottles of water and took them up. I sat beside the door as I waited for her to wake up, hoping she was okay.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 6:48 am

As soon as I plan to start my essay, you post! Damn you! XD

One question, though, when Jack says he's sat beside the door, is that inside the room or outside?

Actually, I don't even know if Lyra would believe in Jack Frost or not, or if he even knows about him!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri May 16, 2014 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 6:49 am

Oh! He's on the inside of the room ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 6:51 am

Ok, I'll reply once I've done my essay, because I only have two hours to do it ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 6:52 am

Okies ^_^

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 16, 2014 7:24 am

Heehee :3

Spoiler:

Jack in modern clothes :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 7:35 am

Hello!
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 7:42 am

Hey!

I'm here but I'm not here, because it's gonna take, like, 20 minutes to reply and then I have to go back to my super boring essay DX It doesn't help that I wasn't here for the lessons that the essay is about DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 am

Hello!! See we have a new person.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down